It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

It may get worse actually once this blows up.

Credit crunch confusion sends China's stock market on wild ride

Does China have the situation in hand – or is it too late to rein in the credit boom without risking a major slump?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by marhaba

Sure could.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
As their economy falls through they will try to expand and start a fight somewhere to bleed population numbers (a trick they learned from the west).Probably Iran. or Syria ,maybe some African place.
Then they'll goad their evil step kid Kim into acting up.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Or Pakistan to hit india.www.scmp.com... I'm hearing how China is the world's friend these days.www.aljazeera.com...

If they believe it,maybe they deserve to exist with what happens UNDER China,me,not so much.
edit on 30-6-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: Finished my point

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Ok, but now it's on newspaper of USA spying on EU.
Where should we put it in?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Reidhos

I don't know who YOU are but I am just going to keep on doing what I believe is the right thing to do. I won't follow anything fake if I can help it.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I see a big terrorist attack in Europe soon.

At most risk - Germany and Switzerland.

I could not see the time; only had a vision.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
1. Bolivian President's plane forced to land in Vienna.

bigstory.ap.org...

2. Egyptian people's desire to change corrupt leaders was hijacked by CIA by foisting Muslim Brotherhood.

Muslim Brotherhood represents just 10-15% of Egyptian people, and is a prime example of how CIA installs dictators in middle-east.

However people have had enough. I see rivers of blood, blood that is all on USA's hands.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I think it is preposterous to assert that the CIA or any in the US government wanted a Muslim Brotherhood leader in Egypt.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

There is a military coup in Egypt. The US is reconsidering "economic and military aid" as a result. Why?

Muslim Brotherhood is not known for either democracy or development, the two pillars of modern nations.

Why is USA promoting Muslim Brotherhood?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The US is NOT considering aid to the Brotherhood - they will consider it to the military.

The US never wanted them in power and will certainly not help them.

Joe

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
They installed a judge to rule:www.abajournal.com...
No CIA blood bath.
Now don't you feel silly?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

We shall see and we hope things work out just fine.

I for one feel very uncomfortable with hardliner Sunni coming to power in Libya, Egypt, Syria etc.

We know about extreme Islam far more than anybody else.

I can assure you no minority can survive for long under extreme Sunni Islam. And that includes Christians and Jews.

Hindus have the worst record of suffering in the world under extreme religious rule. Where are Hindus of Kabul and Kandahar? Where are they gone? Where are Hindus of Peshawar? Where are they now?

The world may forget but the kingdom of "Gandhar" which includes cities of Kabul and Kandahar was a Hindu kingdom before Muslims came. Hindus have paid the ultimate price of being a peace-loving civilization.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I often wondered about that.Your history would be interesting but can your culture fight the Chinese? They are getting pushy.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
India border talks with Chinese - PLA general warns India?

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

The fault lies squarely with Indian leadership - particularly Nehru - Gandhi family.

Nehru let Dalai lama settle in India, which started the political divide between China and India.

If Nehru did not commit the mistake of sheltering Dalai Lama, China would have been a good friend of India. This incident has caused deep suspicion of India in Chinese mind.

However Chinese are far more practical than you assume. The chances of large scale war between China and India are very very low. China is no Nazi Germany that made the mistake of invading USSR.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Although this is not an economic thread, I am giving the following formula:

Quantitative Easing (QE) = Economic destruction

USA, UK and now Japan have started on a wrong course. They may have short term positive but long term it is all losses.

Economy must adjust to fall in competitiveness by reduction in wages. This is the only sound economic principle.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I must say, I am sorry to hear you refer to two world cultural icons of peace be described as mistakes.
It hits the heart of pacifist philosophy with a sharp arrow.
I admired your cultures strength for it's pacifism but wondered at the cost.
I guess,we have it.
I do agree China IS a blunt instrument but if they were to occupy a piece of Alaska,they would be opposed and arrested or killed rather quickly,possibly clandestinely.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
I see a big terrorist attack in Europe soon.
At most risk - Germany and Switzerland.
I could not see the time; only had a vision.

Civilians targeted or a military site like Ramstein Airbase or the Dagger Complex?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by greyhat

Most likely crowded places. The anarchist NWO targets financial centers, airports, train stations etc. where the impact on people is maximum.

NWO fears democracy in middle-east far more than people realize. The "kings" of middle-east are all hand-picked and corrupted by NWO. Osama was dangerous as he understood the nature of Saudi king and had to be killed.

Egypt is Syria now. It is blood everywhere. NWO has plenty of money to throw to create trouble.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join