It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
We are operating in Nepal too interesting.www.military.com...

We know CIA operates in most countries including all of South Asia.

CIA fights a lot of clandestine wars and supports many insurgent groups.

However US has missed the bus in South Asia. As I already said - it is too late.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

This was "White world" info the spooks aren't on training missions.So you think China has us and has already won?
That's just silly.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

China has won a very big battle - moving critical industry to Chinese dominated lands.

China has not won a military victory yet.

But things are going well for China. There is no doubt about it.

Chinese have mounted a remarkable industrial espionage effort in the West through Chinese students. This has been known since early nineties.

Suddenly you get news in MSM and people wake up. Often this news is 20 years old.

Chinese have bridged the gap in 'most' military aspects. There are some technologies they have not yet mastered but I can say US cannot decisively defeat China in a direct war today.

edit on 5-6-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Got a vision that they are discussing how to force Assad from power.

Discussion centers around NBC weapons use in Damascus.

A warning for people in the city. Do not know how many masks they have. Do families have masks there?

People should consider leaving the city.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

China has won a very big battle - moving critical industry to Chinese dominated lands.

China has not won a military victory yet.

But things are going well for China. There is no doubt about it.

Chinese have mounted a remarkable industrial espionage effort in the West through Chinese students. This has been known since early nineties.

Suddenly you get news in MSM and people wake up. Often this news is 20 years old.

Chinese have bridged the gap in 'most' military aspects. There are some technologies they have not yet mastered but I can say US cannot decisively defeat China in a direct war today.

edit on 5-6-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

Okay point one. Those industries can be forecefully repatriated if they are headquartered in the US. If the chinese ever go to war we threaten said companies with treason and freeze their assetts.

Point two. The US should stop all chinese immigration or students until china admits what it has done and made reparations for the damage. If they come they get ONE WAY trips no return to china ro contact with anyone in china unless monitored.
Point 3. Yes they have made stride sin military power. Still they are rated the 3rd most powerful in the world. Yes they have 900 ships but over half are amphibious assault,and fast boats.

The DF-21 and its upgrade the DF-26(the 26 is still on the drawing board btw) Have not been perfected and still cannot hit a moving evasive ship with active defenses going. The chinese subs are detectable by our sats over japan as well.
A war with China if fought correctly would not include a invasion. it would be a simple thing if the US had the political will. Boeing/macdonnald douglas/or lockheed has new EMP missiles. Its basically Point and click at what you want to fry instead of say everything. And its also not on a ICBM to avoid nuclear launches.
The J-20 is also not built up in sufficient numbers to do anything either. the real concern is chinas underground nuclear reactors and 3000 miles of tunnels. Those could be a issue.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't think China is going to be able to hit 7.5% growth this year.
www.bloomberg.com...

And if they don't there is a good chance of an internal revolt between the inland and coastal provinces - the hardline communists and the pseudo state capitalists.

The Economist magazine did a really good analysis of this prospect in 2008 (or 2009).

The thrust of it was that the inland provinces have been screwed over to support the wealthy (which happen to occupy the coast) and will not take it anymore if the government cannot maintain their very high growth rate. They think the tipping point is 7.5% growth. And like I said - I do not believe they will make it this year.

The point is this war could very well start as a rebellion in China.

Joe

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Please ,first we take the air then its over. YOUR pilots are better than Chinese pilots.Israelis are said to be best but we are good because of money and here is where the western world comes to train.ADA goes down with stealth ops then air cover is gone then come B52s and carpet bombing.We don't need nukes and we can kill their nukes at lift off (they don't know how to MRV warheads ,Clinton couldn't sell them that) Russians are good as well but Chinese have NO successful large scale operations OUTSIDE their homeland They had the element of surprise in Korea and we still beat them back.not to mention we aren't on a war footing in America right now.If we go into it with China we would be in a declared war ,a type that would cause congress to declare a national emergency then you would see the ENTIRE country configure to fight China.You haven't seen us do that accept in WW I and WW II.
You think Russia wouldn't jump on board to make a land grab too?
We got that if it happens and if they actually get a nuke through all that, we use something we never have scorched earth tactics with end use weapons and China would be uninhabitable for some time.

I don't want any of this too happen but there you go.
edit on 5-6-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: mISsplled

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

US is not winning in terror weapons. This is all I can say.

US has better power projection capability. (aircrafts/ships).

US also has better spying capability.

US has many downsides too. Same with Europe.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Survival tips:

1. Learn to live without electricity. Spend time in remote cottages without electricity. Learn to start a fire.
2. Keep a stock of grains and condiments (as opposed to prepared foods)
3. Learn how to make a wood-burning stove.
4. Learn about herbs and natural foods available in woods in your area.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I can see through my visionary powers that West's missile shield will not be effective when the time comes.

The adversary will find techniques to make it ineffective.

The surface ships are also at risk. Only submarines will be effective.

The aircrafts advantage will be neutralized too.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I was an army scout as well as a boy scout I and millions have outdoor training as well as extensive survival experts.We'll make it passed what ever comes if its a big boom from overseas in CONUS its by by bad guy. Probably from orbit.
If it 's terror they can't make it without blaring failures or inside help.

www.businessinsider.com...
Here's why.
I would do it too,most of us would. With us you don't loose.But you can get dead.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Have you paid any attention to who is supposedly running the US?

Do some research on susan rice and samantha powers and her husbad cass sunstien.

You think obozo and the rest of these communists in the US are going to "save" us from the chinese? Really?
They're more likely to just surrender - put the us citizens in concentration camps, and be sipping champagne with their "comrades."

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Why would India be targeting China with nuclear weapons?

''With India we see the gradual expansion of its longer-range ballistic missile capabilities which are not really targeted at Pakistan but rather at China,'' Kile said.

articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"Accumulated capital, not forced exactions, is what sustains wars."
---Thucydides, The Peloponnesian War (1.141.5)

I really re-thought this proverb from 3,000 years ago and I think it is as true today as when it was written.

The US is the paradigm in modern war - and even if it wasn't - we control the capital.

There is no way the US loses a WWIII scenario. In fact we would likely not sustain much damage - Asia will.

And so you know - at best China has only 250 nuclear weapons at their disposal - most probably quite old by now. The US almost certainly can knock them out of the sky - we outspend China maybe 10-1
AND we invented the d*mn things.

No, if total war was to break out with China they will lose it - and I am sure China knows that.

I am sure India knows this too. That is why they are doing what they are - they know which side their bread is buttered. I sure would not want to live anywhere in Asia right now (India included).

Joe

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

Yours is the most plausible theory i can see. China, unless they will build more ghost cities will implode and i think the reason why China is going after this nine dash claim in China Sea agitating his smaller asian neighbours, picking a fight over an island with Japan and incursion to India is to divert the populace on the impending collapse.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by marhaba

That is exactly what I am thinking.

Joe

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Please check my earlier posts in other threads.

Chinese incursion in late 61 has left deep scars in Indian intelligentsia. Later transfer of missile and nuclear technology from China to Pakistan has put fears in the minds of elite. However the westernized elite of India have failed to understand the attitude of China specially regarding Dalai Lama's flight to India. India suffers from an ambivalent attitude towards China. India wants to exist peacefully with China, but at the same time wants to keep itself free from Chinese influence. This ambivalent attitude reflects in half-baked military moves to counter China.

It is a fact that Indira Gandhi froze weapons program despite nuclear test in 1974 and this remained frozen until mid eightees. So India did not immediately start weaponization as some people think. Weaponization started in India after news of Chinese transfers to Pakistan started coming in.

The weaponization in India was a reaction to Pakistan acquiring the technology. So you can see India's ambivalent attitude towards China.

It is not baked in stone which side India will turn to when conditions become extreme. My view is that India will turn to East (a coalition of Eastern countries).

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by marhaba

China is an older civilization than the American. Chinese people have seen far more ups and downs.

One should not make conclusions on the basis of wild assumptions.

You are assuming that China's export sector will just disappear overnight, or China cannot utilize its surplus labor.

China has consolidated and diversified its supply chain throughout the world. The painful fact for the West is that China's dependence on the West is actually decreasing.

This is evident from numbers. Despite constant yuan appreciation in the last two years, Chinese exports have not declined.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You seem like a really nice person Garg

If something does happen on India's border - or god forbid in mainland China - I strongly advise you to be as far west as you can.

I think what is going to happen is written in stone and no one can change it. DO NOT be in Asia when it does.

I mean the best to you,

Joe

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Thanks for your appreciation and concern.

Life is given by God and taken back by God. We believe that soul is immortal and no weapon can kill the soul.

Even if I die an early death in this life, God will surely give me another chance in a human body if I am virtuous.

One should not fear death. One should fear sins as sins lead to hell.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join