It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The real reason or genesis of next world war is the the shifting economic structures. It is neither religion nor population.

The reason may appear to look like "religion" etc. but it is basically a West vs East economic struggle.

We in India realize that we are part of the "East" and our destiny lies with that of Asia.

This is how it stands today.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Everything is shifting to Asia. Even WW3, It all depends on what steps the USA are taking. To protects its vassals or go back to hibernate in mainland USA.

Russia/China/Iran/India? and SCO will fight NATO for the heartland of Asia. They will have hegemony from the east of the Bering Sea in an arch south over East Pacific/Indian Ocean to the Rock of Gibraltar. Africa is better off with them compared to the past colonialists.

Russia will move against Turkey to take control of the Bosphorus and Greece will join them to reclaim Constantinople.
A lot of irredentisms will be redeemed such as above. Spain will want the Rock back and British got nothing to back up their claim despite being a nuclear state. Falklands/Los Malvinas will be reclaimed by the Argentines.

India and China, no, they are not going to slug it out despite so much enthusiastic supports from the West. Why these two oldest civilisations co-existed for millenias without confronting each other until modern times was due to their geo-physical divide. Their differences are current and though the Chinese won in 62 but the general consensus amongst their academicians and leadership was that they lost a dear friend. Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai scattered in the wind and the Chinese has been feeling that loss eversince. The Chinese belligerency are just a show to their public and the desire to get back what was theirs is genuine and at least they(China-India) are still talking and will work something out. India needs their water and investments and the Chinese will not take more than what they believed are theirs because they are pragmatic people.

ASEAN is in China's hand despite what the Phillipines/Vietnam stands.
Australia and New Zealand are in China's hand as well. It's economic 101.

Most will depend on America's will and if America is taken back by internal revolt and wanting to isolate themselves due to the cost of fighting wars of which they don't have, a crumbling economy and the disgust they have had over the years of poking their unwanted noses into others' backsides.

So what you got the best kick arse navy in the world when some flyingfark conventional missiles could take them out in a major intervention. The last POTUS with a back bone was Kennedy.

A bleak time for Western Europe and North America for loss of prestige but otherwise it is good for the rest of the world.

Perhaps the new Boss is better than the old Boss ?

GargIndia is right. Religions got nothing to it.

It's economic...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I like your post.

Let me ask you this - I have read that Pakistan and India want to start a new friendship - but I do not find it believable. Do you?

I read some of the stories of this proposed new friendship and it reminds me of the Stalin/Hitler "friendship" in 1939 and we know how that turned out.

Joe

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
@OP, funny you should mention this. My father (who is a revolutionary of a country in South America) told me that if there would be a something of a new world war it would either be stem from a country in Asia started by students.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

Friendship - no.

Pakistan and India is a story of two brothers who fought bitterly over division of parental property.

Brother eventually find common ground and yield to rationality.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I am providing a link to a Pakistan news:

worldnews.nbcnews.com...
This is quite a revelation. Pakistan is generating 8GW compared to 120GW in India.

Since economic output has strong co-relation with electricity generation, you can easily get an idea of GDP of Pakistan vs India.

You can yourself deduce Pakistan's war-fighting capability in light of this.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Funny the west is equally welcome in india as I have seen so why take ANY side,unless you're still pissed at England of course.
It's PRECISELY this "us or them" mentallity you have just displayed that is SUCH a failed thought process. I of course see it all the time here in the southwestern US and I try to fight it here as well.
East ,West bull,define YOURSELVES.
I don't see Sikh warriors attacking us terrorist style in the near future and there is no clear voice from india denouncing the west,so who the heck are you?

I would hope that the land known for the oldest religion and spiritual meditations would be a little bit ABOVE this sort of ignorance.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What makes you think that matters?

What do you think N Korea in 1950 had. What was N Korea thinking? They did attack.

I will say - both Pakistan and India have very similar strategic weapons - and what ever tactical abilities India has does not matter if both sides are strategically equal. Maybe they see that too.

You cannot draw comparisons like that - they do not matter in the end.

Jo

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I am not pissed at anybody.

You are most welcome to criticize my thoughts. But please do in an objective manner.

My viewpoint has nothing to do with religion.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeP2247

What makes you think that matters?

What do you think N Korea in 1950 had. What was N Korea thinking? They did attack.

I will say - both Pakistan and India have very similar strategic weapons - and what ever tactical abilities India has does not matter if both sides are strategically equal. Maybe they see that too.

You cannot draw comparisons like that - they do not matter in the end.

Jo

1. North Korea had direct involvement of China on North side and US on South side, in addition to heavy arms supplies by Russia to the North and US to the South. This was direct intervention.

2. Nuclear weapons are also "weapons" and there is more to war than weapons. It is funny that you assume that a nuclear exchange will end a war. It will not. The war will be decided ultimately by who can take and hold ground.

3. You are assuming Pakistan can hold in one piece after a nuclear attack. I can bet a million dollars it wont after even one of its major city is destroyed.

4. War is far more complex than counting nukes.

5. Warfighting needs a lot of economic and industrial capacity. You can study the relevant books on art of war.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You did state you would side with the East I stated what I did. Objective discussion. To continue on...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

No problem.

I also said in other thread that Taiwan will bow to China and South Korea will side with China, once push comes to shove.

India has only two options - to stay neutral or side with the east.

I hope India stays neutral, but it could be difficult in evolving scenario.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No. North Korea will collapse and a unfied Korea after a time,sign on with their former hated enemy Japan.this will be backed by the US who is now shmoozing with Viet Nam for subic bay in order to contain the Chinese, we are also reactivating Clark in the Philippines.Not to mention stepping on toes a bit in Australia with forward based Marines. We are also obviously looking to India as a buffer to see how China will react now that a small expeditionary force has penetrated your borders.We'll back India if China tries anything.
Putin is still herding geese and attempting to unify his power from the Mafia. Russians aren't to be taken lightly I most whole heartedly agree.
The first one to use a nuke in anger looses and looses BIG.
However I wouldn't put it passed ye olde unseen hand to do so here in the US. In which case you loose as do the world without the United States of America to fight: China ,Russia most middle eastern states that would no doubt unify in our absense.
Everyone for themselves in a new dark age.
Is this an American ego talking? Possibly I'm me so I can't tell.But one has to ask what tender mercies can you expect from the east that rivals the west?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I know perfectly well what you said.

I know US is increasing influence in India. However it is too late already.

Vietnam is a lost case for US. Philippines may work but effectiveness is doubtful.

Chinese dominated countries like Singapore will change sides from US to China or stay neutral.

Japan is in for a lot of trouble.

Korea will unite but unite peacefully and will bow to China. Please note it down and this is a prediction. Note down my name "Garg" and date. You will remember me for a very long time.

edit on 3-6-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Everybody has to face past sins, even empires and countries.

The British will have to face their sins as a group.

This is God's justice and cannot be changed.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I was wondering, are the Maoist rebels a real force in India? How strong are they? I see they ambushed some government people over the weekend, but this is not in the MSM at all in California.

Thanks for your input -

Joe

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Now you know why we are good fighters. Even if you don't see why.
WE deal with the sins of our nation,the soldiers of all nations do.We just wanted some of our people safe from those who want to live for revenge. Unfortunately we were hijacked by money in secrecy.We all get to see how this plays out.
God has been good to us to get the US this far.

edit on 4-6-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We are operating in Nepal too interesting.www.military.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

Maoist are doing a good job, fighting injustice as one should.

The only way to fight injustice is to take up arms in my book.

However Indian State is too big and strong for Maoist to be effective.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

All empire had something good + a sound strategy.

The USA rose from rebellious spirits of Europeans who were exposed to scientific methods.

The citizens of USA achieved a lot in many fields. I do not doubt. I am a very keen observer and a well traveled man.

The pioneer Americans were absolutely great people in many aspects. But Americans gave way to the same old European monarchy that they escaped from when they came to America.

This happened through intrigues and in a clandestine manner.

The devil always operates like this - he promises the moon (unbelievable riches) to the people, and does so for some time as well. People forget the value of honest work due to this.

Once they are hooked on to comforts, devil introduces corruption of mind and soul that results in people who are incapable of honest work.

And then the devil strikes. He takes away the comforts and enslaves the people. Now people have to work hard for nothing.

This is a cycle repeated so many times on earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join