It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.S.P. is Real!Stop claiming it is not!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 0rbital

Yeah, I know, people want exacts, wish it worked that way.

Although, I think the next day is much better than something like "within 6 months"

lol
edit on 31-7-2016 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I'll give you that, Darkblade. The day before ain't bad and it's better than most offerings given by people claiming they have esp. Still though, why would you flag up something so useless as a bit of a bump at a harbour when there's much more serious stuff going on that your mind would surely naturally home in on if there was something to this? I know you don't get to choose what you dream about but still.

Anyhow, there are many unexplored corridors of the mind yet remaining, no one can truly say ESP isn't real, though at this point no one can truly say it is, but keep it up and people like me who are on the fence about these things might get some satisfaction one day.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
It was damn close to the dream I posted (except for the high tide part which could of been thrown in to my subconscious because of a tide book I was reading then day before)

What about the part in your dream where you said you hit another ferry, not the dock?

As we pulled away, another ferry suddenly was in front of us and we had to do a sharp turn and almost hit it, in fact I think we did.

I take that as striking another vessel, not the dock.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, that part I wonder about.
I don't know what we hit, just that we hit something.

I guess my point was that I dreamed about a ferry in Seattle striking something at the dock,
which did happen, just not quite the same as I saw.

The timing was weird though,
and dreams like that are unusual.

Take it or leave it,
I can see the skepticism's side,
I'm good with that.

I just think it was a weird esp blurb, so I shared.

edit on 31-7-2016 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 0rbital

YOu know, the times I have had dream premonitions,
there were other things that occurred along with them.

I'm kind of keeping track and noticing that if I do have some sort of premonition, it might not be about a bigger issue that occures at the same time.
What I am finding is that when I have them,
something else happens around the same time in my life that effects me somehow.

With this dream,
the same day as the ferry, one of my co workers girlfriends were killed in an accident,
and it effected my job dirrectly,
why did I dream of the ferry and not her accident?

I don't know.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hi OP,

Wonderful thread. I came to ATS searching for answers, and I am quite new here so pardon my 'newbie' questions.

I believe ESP is true, and I believe anyone has the power to use it, however some are just naturals. I am generally interested in learning a human's true nature and potential because for some reason our true nature seem to be hidden from us. Anyway if I may,
1. You say it just 'comes' to you at times and you don't know how and why. My question is in what manner does it come? Dreams? Feelings?
2. If one was to hone his own ESP potential, what would you recommend him do?

Thank you, OP.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I have proof of e.s.p. I don't have proof of not developing e.s.p. By telling others to prove it.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1and2
Hi OP,

Wonderful thread. I came to ATS searching for answers, and I am quite new here so pardon my 'newbie' questions.

I believe ESP is true, and I believe anyone has the power to use it, however some are just naturals. I am generally interested in learning a human's true nature and potential because for some reason our true nature seem to be hidden from us. Anyway if I may,
1. You say it just 'comes' to you at times and you don't know how and why. My question is in what manner does it come? Dreams? Feelings?
2. If one was to hone his own ESP potential, what would you recommend him do?

Thank you, OP.
I use gravitational telekenesis. It's from earth so it works better on earth elements especially while in motion. You can manipulate fire on pre-recorded video because the source of the force.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: spectranometron

Some evidence would be easy to post then? If not, there's no point in posting anything claiming you have powers. Though, let me guess, you're not going to post anything proving it because you don't have to prove it to anyone right?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Deja vu?

They made a word or expression to describe something they experience but cannot fully understand or explain...

It happens to the best of us.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 1and2

Sorry I didn't see this sooner!
Hope you get a chance to read this and welcome to ATS.

1: It has come in different ways over the years, some dreams, sometimes deja vue, sometimes just my curious nature on the ESP subject can trigger it. Every time it has happened it has been different. There doesn't seem to be any one particular way it comes although I did notice early on that my own mood and attention has a lot to do with it.

If I think about it a lot,and just kind of turn my attention to the interest in it, I start to experience it.
By not paying attention to my own drive to know more, I block it out most of the time and don't experience as much as if I were to indulge in the subject. (I hope that makes sense)

2:You mean if one found themselves to be able to use the abilities regularly?
Enjoy it.
It is just being more aware of what we are as beings.
You can make your own little world a little better around you just by the people you interact with on a daily basis.
A person with strong esp potential is able to kind of feel their way though work and life in general,
making it a little brighter for those they know.

But if you mean what to do to help hone the potential,
meditation, self awareness, knowing who you are inside and out.
Just kind of connecting with the universe in whatever ways you can.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well, It took 5 years....

On a side note to the prediction, I would really keep an eye on the Loihi Seamount.

Although it was to provide proof, I still think that over the coming months more might develop from it. When I was asked this question and saw the Hawaiian Islands, I also had the thought of something sinking or rising, so I believe more is to come from this area

That whole area of Hawaii is blowing lava and shaking non-stop with the potential for major explosions.

keep an eye on that side of the island, it is not done by a long shot.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Don't fret Ol'Pal...
I once saw the conclusion of many.
And I keep it secret because it's funnier that way.
The only portion I share is the part where I saw them. But I refuse to tell of them what we're all going to learn about them in the due time. It's so funny...
And moreso because when they learn it... It won't be funny.

We don't get to be conceited in those days. But I know I will..... And that is thanks enough.

ETA: Augie Should Get All His Laughs As Often As He Can... Hell, Maybe More Than Others. Let's Be Glad And Rejoice.... a Toast To Augie.
edit on 14-5-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
And Yes.... It wasn't funny to me when I saw them.
In fact I almost had a heart attack.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Saw who?

lol

I have seen things that have damn near drove me insane before.
(maybe they did)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

It's quite a lengthy explanation. But in total just a short story. It is the conclusion of many many folks.
I think it's funnier not say. People, however, are mean when we share with them. All I will say... They're not the only mean ones around here. Humph....

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Saw who?

lol

I have seen things that have damn near drove me insane before.
(maybe they did)

Greetings Ol'Pal.
While I can elaborate on the matter, I can only say that microwaves, vibration, frequency, and energy are very very very very wicked things, albeit essential to our lives. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Hell.. im no brainiac scientist, but those things hurt more than I can say. It's best left to silence. That is when it gets pretty funny. I use to fear death.... But now I dread it. It's not a lake of fire.... But it is eternal.
We're having fun with energy, vibration, frequency, etc...
There are those who aren't. In secret I allow myself to believe it's only right that we all die. However it's not pleasant. The point of my rant is.... That We Are Inevitably Going To Regret Half The Simplest We Do.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
That Card Numbered 0 titled the "fool"...
He is walking away from what is a true friend.
Albeit to his own demise.
If you want to be a great friend... Don't walk away from one who needs you. Perhaps a dog...

The tarot is creepy and yet at the same drawn out in comedy by jerks who relay messages as clearly as he can without telling the truth of it.

I am a fool over and again. But someone will have the last laugh. And it won't be humans in the afterlife.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What do you know about the afterlife that is so scary? Please share more.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

That Card Numbered 0 titled the "fool"...
He is walking away from what is a true friend.
Albeit to his own demise.
If you want to be a great friend... Don't walk away from one who needs you.
Perhaps a dog...

That had relevance.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join