It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.S.P. is Real!Stop claiming it is not!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Look at it from the bright side; all those naysayers are not spiritually active so they shouldn't be a problem at all since you need a mind to point out something isn't real.

You can get more out of 'the other side' contacts because the spirits must be desperate for someone to acknowledge and work with spirit. Suppose someone like the president suddenly had a change of heart and his spiritual abilities would manifest then he would draw the most powerful/accomplished/wise spirits to him meaning you would get less time. Otherwise higher beings would be too busy with the upperclass/rich & famous/those in power leaving less time for individuals such as yourself who try to explore all of this.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The OP seems to be just another charlatan that feeds on those at their lowest and most desperate.

Pretty damned low imo.....

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Really...

Explain how I feed on those who are at their lowest and most desperate.

I would love to hear you explain this accusation.

edit on 27-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: added pic just cause I could.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
reply to post by LABTECH767

I feel for those who have never experienced it. It is a hard thing to accept if you don't get it for yourself. I always wondered why it doesn't happen to everyone. I believe personally that everyone could do it, if they really wanted to.
But some never get the experience.

In a world filled mostly with people who are colour-blind red...'experiencing' red is a leap of faith that cannot be taken because the machinery is lacking to register it...

A99

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Really...

Explain how I feed on those who are at their lowest and most desperate.

I would love to hear you explain this accusation.

I could be wrong of course, but you seem like every other single 'psychic', who'd rather take money from those who have lost a loved one or are recently bereaved and are seeking comfort in any way they can, rather than take James Randi's $1 million by demonstrating your.....powers in laboratory conditions....

Cold reading is one of the worlds oldest tricks that's been passed on from one con-man to the next for a long long time due to the credulity of people at their absolute lowest. Feeding off pain and loss as you do, must be one of the most despicable and disgusting practises we as a society choose to ignore and permit.

$1 million for a simple demonstration, if you don't want/need the money....give it to charity, build a psychic centre to help even more people with your super powers.

Or you could just conjure up a lame excuse as to why you cannot demonstrate your powers in laboratory conditions and continue pretend that you have powers to rival professor X.....

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So....
because I don't do things the way you think I should I am a charlatan.

And yep, you are wrong.
I love how a person is judged before a person knows anything about someone or what they do.

you seem like every other single 'psychic', who'd rather take money from those who have lost a loved one or are recently bereaved and are seeking comfort in any way they can, rather than take James Randi's $1 million by demonstrating your.....powers in laboratory conditions...

lets just address this first.

How many psychics do you know personally?

I have never charged for what I do. What I do has manly to do with my own personal/spiritual growth and when I do readings, they are free and for co workers and people in my day to day life.

I am more than happy to just live my life.
Sorry I don't do it the way YOU think I should.

Cold reading is one of the worlds oldest tricks that's been passed on from one con-man to the next for a long long time due to the credulity of people at their absolute lowest. Feeding off pain and loss as you do, must be one of the most despicable and disgusting practises we as a society choose to ignore and permit.

Hmmm.... Again you are assuming a lot. Knowing nothing about me, you assume I am like everyone else that claims to be psychic. But then, you pretty much showed your colors already.

A cynic.

Just went right for the troll...
I would do testing in a lab if offered.
I would love to figure this all out as much as anyone else who has an interest in the psychic field.

The whole James Randi argument I will just ignore,
because this thread is not about his challenge.
And I will also keep my opinions about James Randi to myself.

Feel free to make a James Randi thread though and see what kind of responses you get.

The comment that it is all cold reading is just false.
It just is.
That is something you cannot claim about me because you have no knowledge on who I am or what I do other than what you have made up in your own head regarding psychics in general and you clump them all into the same category.
I can't cold read a dream about something that is about to happen.
Among many other ESP related experiences I have had over the years.
You just assume it all about reading for other people.

Oh and I don't think ESP is a super power either,
I guess you think it is though.
Get your head out of an x-men comic book.

edit on 27-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Your allowing yourself to become upset over some people who don't believe in the same thing you do.

Look, not everyone is going to believe the same things as you do, and it doesn't matter what it is. Your friends accept you for who you are - regardless of whether or not they believe the same thing - they love you for who you are.

You believe in ESP etc. That is totally cool... but what you want is not to have everyone agree with you, but to feel accepted for who you are, and that is a part of you.

Remember that and know that you are loved and accepted for exactly who you are.
edit on 27-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
ESP is definitely real.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

You are right.

I just need this cup of coffee.

*sip*

c(_)

Thanks for the reminder, I think I got up crabby...lol
edit on 27-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

lol... we all do sometimes!

Coffee is so totally awesome!
I'm enjoying my nice cup of hot coffee right now...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

So....
because I don't do things the way you think I should I am a charlatan.

No you're a charlatan because you tell people you have psychic powers.

I love how a person is judged before a person knows anything about someone or what they do.

I don't need too know what you are to know what you're not.

I have never charged for what I do. What I do has manly to do with my own personal/spiritual growth and when I do readings, they are free and for co workers and people in my day to day life.

So you claim it's a narcissistic thing you inflict only on those close to you?

I am more than happy to just live my life.

Apart from the times you've told people you have psychic powers.

A cynic.

Absolutely.

I would do testing in a lab if offered.

Demonstrate your powers to them....

The comment that it is all cold reading is just false.
It just is.

Well i'm convinced!

I can't cold read a dream about something that is about to happen.

Foretelling the future....another of your super powers...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No you're a charlatan because you tell people you have psychic powers.

You have not even looked at anything on the thread,
and just trolled it.

just a quote from my main post:

To the cynics, you frustrate me, because even when it is presented, you still do not accept.
Your own comfort zone is embedded so deeply within you that you deny proof, and then, you become ignorant.

So anyways ESP, it happens. Stop saying it doesn't, because there are people like me, who do the best we can to supply you with some sort of proof, even if it is elusive, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Have fun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: Just added a few links back in the thread.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Join us at ATS Live Radio

CirqueDeTruth

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I had a blast reading this rant on air!
Thank you CirqueDeTruth!

Here is the rewind page for Into The Fringe
I do believe it is episode 6, season 1
www.illustrial.net...

edit on 3-10-2014 by Darkblade71 because: added rewind

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Seems Into The Fringe has been deleted from Ilustrial.

That just SUCKS!

Well, I hope people got to hear it before everything went POOF!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

There is so much unexplained phenomena out there, basically because very little research is being done, or perhaps whatever recent research being done really doesn't measure energy vibration/frequency with brain wave function. So, as you, I am left with personal experiences and other experiences told to me from others.

The other day my son told me his deja vu episodes are not only increasing in frequency but also in length, and these foretelling of future events that manifest, end up happening every time. He has nobody else, but me, to relay these experiences, which can be overwhelming for some people.

Now, I can only guide him on a rudimentary level, because I also, as you Darkblade, do not do readings unless someone is insistent, and "try to" focus my energies on enriching my existence on mostly the physical and mental levels, because the spiritual is always at play and manifests without prompting or warning- so I have to balance these energies.

Interestingly, I once took an ESP course (general interest at night) at a college - it was a full class with a Shaman and a Psychic. We reinforced each others' experiences as the truth and performed readings as well as verifying accuracy. You see, I am somewhat of a skeptic and have to search out the truth, because modern science just can't find the right way of measuring this phenomenon.

So, my advice to my son, is that you have a choice, either to embrace it and explore it (for short periods/journeys), or put it on the back burner and get on with living your life to the fullest and most balanced.
edit on 12-2-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

You gave your son some great advice.

Life is a journey, one that gives you the option to explore if you chose to.
I do a little of both, I explore, experience, then file it away in the back of my mind while life plays itself out to me.
Like you said, to balance things out.

I never got to do any classes although I had several opportunities,
the timing was just wrong, but then, life to me is a classroom,
so even without the extra classes, the lessons get learned.

lol

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I was the only person in the class that asked if the teacher/psychic wants a reading from me - because we were in teams and she was supervising - she jumped at the chance.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

When I was working as a mod for James Van Praagh people used to ask me all the time if I wanted a reading from him, and I always answered no. I never had any desire to get a reading from anyone after a reading I got several years ago by a very talented psychic who laid out 20 years of my life. He was dead on for the entire thing, and after that I realized that I would much rather just experience it all without knowing, as it is funner that way. If something bad is going to happen, I will know about it before hand, no need for an outside source.

I got so burnt out on readings for others that now I just laugh and tell people no unless spirit is pushing me because of a need they might have. My mood also tends to dictate how "psychic" I am on any particular day so when caught on a bad day, the answer is always no and even on good days the chances are I will tell people no.

It is not about readings, it is about learning myself and what I am as a spirit being,
unless there is a need. Usually there is not, and people are just curious.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The rare times my husband and I go to psychic fairs (usually to pick up new crystals) I usually go for the past life reading because I also have visions of past lives, but I am curious to know what am I suppose to learn now, that I may not have in a past life. I am interested in spiritual progression not regression, or stagnation.

Interestingly, when my husband sat down with a medium, I was standing in-between them, and she said that I would have to leave the room because I was interfering with her ability to read my husband.

Another time a psychic turned to me and told me that my abilities were extremely strong and then she accused me of not using the gift I was given...which really bothered her. Her stance put me on the defensive, so I replied that I am exercising my free will to NOT use the gift and it was not her concern.

I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't. LOL

As for proof, why is Russian research dismissed so readily?

AMPLIFYING PSI

Once they confirmed that the potential for psi warfare actually existed, they searched for further ways to boost the relatively weak naturally occurring psi faculty so it could be developed into weapons for causing harm. The deeply relaxed state used for eyeless-sight research was the theta state of consciousness found in dreaming sleep. The theta state is a level of consciousness where the brain is deeply relaxed and the static and negative effects of other people’s minds are blacked out, so that the subconscious and unconscious mind with its heightened paranormal abilities can come to the fore. Normal consciousness, the beta state, is measured at above 14 cycles per second of oscillations in electrical activity of the brain, by an electroencephalograph (EEG); alpha, the relaxed, daydreaming state, at above 7 cycles per second; and theta, the dreaming state, at above 3 cycles per second.

Hypnosis, drugs and meditation were tried to inculcate the theta state of consciousness. Auto-visualization of the brain was very effective in inducing the states needed for remote viewing. Tesla coils (see below) tuned to radiate extremely low frequency (ELF) waves at 7.8 cycles per second (hertz), the Earth’s natural frequency (known as the Schumann resonance), were found to amplify psychic spying tremendously by inducing a theta state in the remote viewer. The Schumann resonance is a naturally occurring standing wave, an ELF signal that circles the globe. It was discovered by Dr. Schumann, who found that this ELF signal resonates in the cavity between the ground and the edge of the atmosphere. A naturally occurring signal that all life is in resonance with.

According to off-the-record interviews with US remote viewers and psi-warfare adepts, psychotronic-augmented spying enabled Soviet remote viewers to achieve almost perfect images. Brain implants to switch off the brain stress system, the body’s anxiety generator, were found to be very effective, as were drug regimens and hypnotic suggestion. Magnetic fields at 7.8Hz were later found to be almost as good as the Tesla coils. Aided by this vast array of high-tech brain-state modifying systems, the Russians began to uncover the secrets of the energy field surrounding the body.

They mapped out the neural currents in the brain. They found that in the normal waking state, a negative to positive current runs from the front of the brain to the back, along the centre. By passing a low-voltage current from the front of the brain to the back, they could vary the person’s waking state. By artificially lowering the negative potential at the back of the brain, the remote viewer could be dropped into a theta state.

Dr Robert Becker of the Syracuse VA Hospital found that a person under anesthesia, or in a deep hypnotic trance has an altered brain potential. The normal brain potentials, which are negative potential at the front of the brain to a positive potential at the rear of the brain, drops to zero in these people. The Soviets found that by applying a low voltage to the front of the brain, they could knock people out. They went on to develop the sleep gun.*

* This is documented in Dr Robert Becker’s book, Cross Currents.

More importantly, the Soviet scientists found they could also lower their remote viewers into the delta state found in deep dreamless sleep. In the delta state all manner of psi marvels such as telekinesis - moving things by the power of the mind - become possible. It is even rumored that it could lead on to remote killing and also can be used to change the consciousness of large numbers of people by use of remote influencing.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 12-2-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join