It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.S.P. is Real!Stop claiming it is not!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I always asked people if they want their significant other with them or not when I gave a reading, but I found most of the time, it is best to do it alone, so there is no outside influence on the persons "state of being" for lack of a better way to put it.

There have been a few times where after starting I realized, this other person probably shouldn't be there because the questions and answers lead to issues between the couple,
and I get caught in the middle..lol

One of the first things I do in an instance like that is verify that they are a good match and can take whatever I throw at them as a couple. I let them determine if they want the other around or not but usually people don't realize that I am really serious about that fact.

Last time I was at the palmer house I gave a reading to a woman while her other was standing there, and I had stop in the middle of it and have them reaffirm that they were a strong couple, because what I was telling her was about a strain between them and another person who was involved. I kept hearing "social media" and "actress" and later found out that the whole time they were there, she was talking to another person through her cell phone and she ended up breaking it off with the one that was there for the reading. The actress part was the act she was putting on at the time, trying to play two fields and I kind of busted her in the act. A person really needs to think about who is around when they get readings, just in case they are hiding something.

I've gotten the damned if you do and damned if you don't responses over the years.
I just determined that it is my choice how and when and why I do it,
and if a person doesn't like the way I do it, or don't do it, that is their problem and not mine.
If there is a NEED for it, spirit will push me to it no doubt about it.

When I get off of work I am going to read more of that link you provided. I've been playing around with remote viewing a little, and find it is coming naturally these days. I'm hoping the remote viewing experiment thread starts back up again.
I really enjoyed that one.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

From the link I posted, it appears remote viewing has a great deal to do with frequencies. Did you ever investigate this?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I never played much with frequencies.
I've tried a few meditation videos that use different ones to bring you to a meditative state but got lazy with it fast...lol

When I was a little kid I used to be able to make my head buzz with different frequencies.
Kind of like changing the tones ringing in ones ear, and there was one that would put me into a state of deja vu but for some reason I had to stare at my thumb (more specifically the print on it) at the same time in order to get that feeling which now I recognize as a meditative state, but never have really tried all that much to reproduce it now, as I feel silly thinking about my thumb...lol

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It's interesting you should mention your childhood experiences with frequencies...

Small children function mainly at the Theta, Alpha and Delta states of mind, as do animals. Human adults operate mostly at Beta.

So, it appears you would need to be in the Theta frequency to successfully remote view.

In order to successfully remote view, an individual must operate at a level of mind where he/she will show electrical brain wave traces where Theta waves oscillating between 4 to 5 cycles per second will predominate. Psychophysiologists call this the deep Theta level of the mind.

The deep Theta zone is precisely at the interface with the Delta level of mind (deep sleep), where the human brain waves oscillate between 1 to 4 cycles per second.

I wonder if you can put yourself back into, via the thumb print method (LOL), different frequencies and count the oscillation cycles per second? Wouldn't that be interesting and perhaps prove a link?

Delta is the level of the mysterious universal mind. It is the level at which the differentiated self (ego) expands to become undifferentiated and operates outside of the confines of linear time/space.

www.remoteviewinglight.com...
edit on 12-2-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Next time there is another RV experiment I will try it out and see what happens.
Usually I can tell if I am getting something or not. Kind of like what happened earlier in this thread when asked where the next news event was going to be, I saw Hawaii very clearly.

I'll just get an image that comes into my imagination like that,
but with RVng, I am not looking for the exact image, just feelings and images having to do with it.
That is a little harder for me to do and reminds me of sniffing an object to tell what it could be.
I did find with seeing things through clairvoyance the image is either there immediately, or is not there at all and it is different than RV'ing. I always kind of assumed they were the same thing until I started to try things out and found two different angles to almost get same results.

Clairvoyance seems to have a lot to do with what question is asked too,
as a side note to just kind of noticing things as the years go by.

Strange stuff, but interesting and fun on the right day.
lol

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I agree with you about the questions being of the utmost importance, but I also notice that being in the presence of the person asking the question seems to bring more energies into the experience, almost along the lines of mind reading.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It does help.
I also found that locations can have an effect too.

Kind of strange. I've never given much though to things like energy vortex spots, but in one place in particular that is said to have one,it made me dizzy the minute I started to focus on/for someone.Everything was enhanced on a "psychic" level the minute I tried. Sort of freaked me out because of how strong it was. The weird thing is that we all checked out the spot where this thing was supposed to be(vortex), and I got a little weird vibe, but not much, but later on in the building, when I gave a couple of readings to some of my co-workers friends,I could feel it then...lol
Had a hard time walking from the car back into the building because the minute I touched my cards when I went out to grab them, it started to spin in my head. Sounds weird, is weird, but whoa buddy, that was way more than I was expecting.
First time I have experienced that one.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Darkblade...

I've got to be honest. I do not know that I "believe" in much of anything, let alone anything psychic or E.S.P.. I say this even as someone who has had "strangeness" in my life, and I know you catch my drift on that.

What I do know is this. We don't know crap about crap. Somethings are clearly ludicrous. Somethings are clearly credible. But, to think that we can know without the shadow of a doubt at all that anything is actually true or false, in my opinion, is hubris.

I am not about to attempt to say that you are a savant or a fake. Nor am I even inclined to think in either direction as well. I simply do not know.

A HUGE point of contention that I have with people in general, here and elsewhere, is the emotional / egotistical comfort people appear to take in "being right". It is as if "Winning (TM Charlie Sheen)" is the goal, moreso than understanding.

You: "The grass is a lovely shade of Chartreuse"
Me: "Oh? It's not green to you? Can you explain to me how it is that you see it as being the color of Chartreuse ?"
.........................................^^^^^^^ attempting to understand, rather than crucify^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The utter lack of exchange in any way shape or form like the above is why I have stopped doing much in the way of posting or engaging in conversation with folks here.

Keep on keeping on, my friend

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

We know the truth through experience not perceived programming wishing a different reality to be true.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

I agree with you there, we don't know crap about crap.

I wish I could say I understood things like this, but even as someone who experiences it a lot, I don't understand it very well. I have my own theories, but they are just theories, and I can't say anything is this or that for certain.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

That is how I approach it.
I go with direct experience. I tend to experience something and then I will go read about it after if I feel the need.
I've always kind of thought that if something is real, then there should be no reason why I cannot experience it, and I go by that more than any book I have read. Nothing beats first hand experience.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I agree with you there, we don't know crap about crap.

I wish I could say I understood things like this, but even as someone who experiences it a lot, I don't understand it very well. I have my own theories, but they are just theories, and I can't say anything is this or that for certain.

I think it'd be humorous as all get out if what you are getting as a sensitive is information being downloaded to you from Squirrels

I say that as squirrels happen to be one of my favorite animals of all times

Honestly, I wrote what I did for two reasons...

1. You say you can do something. Ok, I'm good with that. I have zero need to prove or disprove. I accept.
  2. I am sick and LIVIDLY tired of the utter remorseless and vitriolic attacks people come up with here on ATS from what would seem to be little to no actual foundation of knowledge. Other than "Well, EVERYBODY ELSE KNOWS", that is.....

Out of curiosity, do you ever get anything in the form of feedback on topics like the recent asian air crash (cannot remember the name of the airline, but's been in the threads of late here) ? 9/11? Or is it more of a personal thing for you ?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
“Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not…”

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, do you ever get anything in the form of feedback on topics like the recent asian air crash (cannot remember the name of the airline, but's been in the threads of late here) ? 9/11? Or is it more of a personal thing for you ?

You mean do I get premonitions about things like 9/11 type stuff?
I've played around a little with global predictions, and got mixed results, but mostly it happens with people I interact with on a day to day basis. I get a lot of premonitions about my job and what I will encounter over a week if something bad is going to happen, but for the most part, if it isn't going to effect me directly, I probably won't know about it. The Asian flight that disappeared and no one has found yet, I did kind of get a feel for what it was close to, but no one knows cause no one has found it. There is a thread asking ATS members where they think that plane is and I listed it there.

I did do an attempt for 2015 predictions by ATS members just to see what I could do after not trying in many years and kind of freaked myself out within a few days/weeks due to France's "9/11" and all of the terrorism raids right after.

Mostly though it is a personal thing, for people around me.
I was told long ago that the things I can do would be used mainly for my jobs and employers, and so far that has been true.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So, it is pretty much a strict aspect of premonitions you receive? I was curious as to whether or not you ever got images about things have happened in the past......

Corporate psychics!!! ??? !!!

EEEK!!!! Run!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I get some things from the past.
Trauma if someone has it and it creates a wound within them.
I once experienced all of the abuse someone experienced as a kid in about 3 second, I got 4 years worth.

So I do pick up on past, if I do tarot, I can tell a persons past pretty easy having to do with a situation.
And then there is psychometry (spelling is messed up)
I can sometimes hold onto something and get images from it having to do with the past.

I've pretty much experienced the whole psychic experience on some level.
A lot of spirit contacts too over the years.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

LOL!

Corporate psychics!!! ??? !!! EEEK!!!! Run!!

Yes, and they don't know how lucky they are.
*wanders off laughing to himself*

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Just adding another little bit of proof.
Take it as you will.

On the morning of July 3rd 2016 I had a somewhat detailed dream about a ferry crashing into the doc in Seattle.
I thought the dream was about the high tide in the accident,
so I wrote a thread in the dreams and predictions forum about an unusually high tide and or ferry accident in Seattle.
It caught the attention of a few people, one of which knew a bit about ferries,
so we discussed the sizes of them to figure out the dream a little bit.
On July 4th, in the morning, one of the ferries hit the dock and knocked itself out of commission for a little bit.
It was damn close to the dream I posted (except for the high tide part which could of been thrown in to my subconscious because of a tide book I was reading then day before)

Anyways, link to thread:
Dream of Unusually high tide in Seattle

What was said:

I was on a ferry leaving the Seattle area and the people next to me were talking about the tide being very very high. It was so high that when I looked at the dock we were departing from, the tide was almost over the pilings that hold the dock in place.

As we pulled away, another ferry suddenly was in front of us and we had to do a sharp turn and almost hit it, in fact I think we did. There was a lady on the ferry sitting in front of me as we were both at the front of the boat and she was saying that it all came up so suddenly, but she was glad she booked a ticket on the boat because it was something that we got a front row seat to see.

A little bit more detail farther on in the thread:

The way the dream went was we were leaving the dock and suddenly it was like we lurched forward towards a pier, swerved and turned and then there was the bigger boat right in front of us (also it was headed into the pier)so we had to keep turning hard and went under something (I am not sure what) and I remember thinking or saying we are not going to clear that because the water was so high and I braced for impact and woke up.

Members response the next morning informing me that something happened:

Interestingly, the Wenatchee, a Jumbo Mk2, hit the Seattle dock hard this morning and knocked itself out of service on the busiest weekend of the year. The Jumbo Mk2 boats serve the Seattle to Bainbridge run and as I said earlier, the Issaquah-class boats are used on the Seattle Bremerton run, so both use Colman Dock for the Seattle end. So, in theory, your dream pretty well matches the facts, except, of course, for the high tide and all. Here's a pic of a Mk2 Jumbo leaving bainbridge Island. The really are beutiful boats.

News article about it:

One of the two ferries on the critical Seattle-Bainbridge Island route was temporarily out of service on one of the busiest travel days of the year following a hard landing at Colman Dock, officials said.

The ferry Wenatchee hit the dock at about 8 a.m. while pulling into Seattle. The ferry couldn't return to service until it was inspected by the Coast Guard.

The boat will return to service as of the 12:20 p.m. sailing, according to Ian Sterling, spokesperson for Washington State Ferries.

The dock was also damaged, but it didn't need to close. No one was injured in the hard landing. Ferry officials said the 8:45 a.m. and 10:25 a.m. sailings from Bainbridge were cancelled, along with the 9:35 a.m. and 11:25 a.m. sailings from Seattle.

www.seattlepi.com...

They never happen exactly like seen,
maybe due to brain filters and subconscious,
or maybe due to not being able to remember exacts from dreams,
although this one was fairly detailed.

Just a little more "proof" time and date stamped on ATS.

edit on 31-7-2016 by Darkblade71 because: proof reading and correcting my typonese c(_) *sip*

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

No proof here.

There've been similar incidents in the past at this harbour, as there have been similar incidents in all harbours.

I predict that within 12 months there'll be another such type of event at the same place. There, see how easy it is?

If you want to class something as proof you'lll need to do better than that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join