It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.S.P. is Real!Stop claiming it is not!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've been a member of ATS for a long time.
Many years I have spent just lurking and reading and following links.
Not adding much content, because I knew I would get trolled.

I am no longer afraid of trolls, and I am adding content.

I am providing ATS with proof of E.S.P. the only way I know I can. Through posting my experiences.
This rant is frustration over those who say people cannot see into the future,see "ghosts", energy fields, mind reading, aura gazing, healing through energy, out of body experiences, astral travel, etc etc etc..

blah blah blah!

You people frustrate me. Not because of what you say, but because you refuse to accept truth when it is presented to you. Well, I will provide proof for you here on ATS over time, actually, I already have.

I know some people are going to say I am self promoting...whatever. To prove that I am not, unless you know me in the outside world, i would never give you a reading unless something compels me to do it. I've been asked a few times in private messages about giving readings, and some I did, and some I did not. Now I simply do not. It is a hassle to me.It is nothing personal. I am not a super spiritual person, in fact I tend to just be myself, and let spirit allow the pieces fall where they may.

You don't have to be this way or that way to be psychic, in fact, it is best that you just be yourself, which I fully encourage, don't worry about what others think if you are working towards understanding and maybe learning to work with ESP in general,because over the years, I found that my worry about other peoples thoughts about me, stunted my growth.

Partly why I am here to provide proof to the skeptic. To me, that is a part of my own little personal mission in life, since it happens to me fairly often, I can supply some proof and maybe change some minds and open them up a little.

But I still grow frustrated sometimes. It seems that when I point people to examples here on ATS that I have done, they don't say much after.
In fact, sometimes they don't respond at all.
And that frustrates me too. I want to know what people think, not because I worry, but because I want to know what goes on in peoples heads. I am a curious creature that way.

I am a "medium" although I don't like that title, and try to stay away from it, because I am not just that,and not trained or endorsed by anyone, and people get the wrong idea. I am just as clueless as everyone else, only clueless with experiences to back up my talk. I still don't know why or how it happens, I don't think I ever will, but I do know that it is real, because I experience it a lot in my normal day to day life. Probably about once a month, or a lot more if I start to meditate and get back to my own soul.

I don't know why I feel the need to prove it to people, but I do. It is what I can do, and it is what I have been doing for years. Denying ignorance, even my own.

I guess my point is that I enjoy the skeptics, but not the cynics. A skeptic has an open mind, they are skeptical for a reason, and being skeptical is a good thing, it keeps you from getting taken for a fool. A cynic is not. The mind is closed, no matter what you throw at them.

I don't know what people expect as proof. What is proof to you? Here on ATS, I document the experiences I have, and I share it openly. Not for self promotion, because I don't need that, but for my own feeling of making a mark in the world by sharing and caring, and when it happens (ESP in general) I share it with you. A lot of other people do too. So to the skeptic, keep on being skeptical! That is what keeps the fakes away! To the cynics, you frustrate me, because even when it is presented, you still do not accept. Your own comfort zone is embedded so deeply within you that you deny proof, and then, you become ignorant.

So anyways ESP, it happens. Stop saying it doesn't, because there are people like me, who do the best we can to supply you with some sort of proof, even if it is elusive, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I am not here on ATS just for that though, I should mention that I love this site for many reasons, the psychic aspect is just one of those reasons,but there are many others.

Ok, rant done. I got it off my chest. Perhaps this wreaks of ego, but oh well, I have one for sure, and as I said, I am not perfect, but I just needed to vent it this morning.

*slams cup of coffee and wanders off into some threads*
EDIT; Added two links here for some proof.
Please check these and then respond:

Proof it happens and is documented

More proof

I realized after the first few responses that my point is not getting across right.

I am not here to give you personal info about yourself.

edit on 26-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: added links to my own bits of proof.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Well, I will provide proof for you here on ATS over time, actually, I already have.

Ok then, tell me something about myself that only I would know, and I'll know if you're legit or not.

Nothing to prove either way, but I'd like to believe you.

I won't even lead you with a question about anything, I'll let you tell me.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

See, that is what bugs me, you want me to prove it to you by giving you something for yourself.

No, but here:

I love that comment....gimme personal information about myself or I won't believe it......

I could probably sit down and do that, but I won't because it is annoying.

And in case that is not enough...here, read this thread as well:
More proof

Again, check it out then come back.
If that is not good enough
*shrug*
It is already documented, and you just proved my point.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: Looks like morning typonese!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

If ESP were real, then there would be proof, besides weirdos that claim they have, when in reality they are just nuts.

Use reason and logic, what is ore likely, some guy is nuts and thinks he hears others thoughts, or that he is simply nuts, and hears only the voices inside his own head?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

See, that is what bugs me, you want me to prove it to you by giving you something for yourself.

No, but here:

I love that comment....gimme personal information about myself or I won't believe it......

I could probably sit down and do that, but I won't because it is annoying.

And in case that is not enough...here, read this thread as well:
More proof

Again, check it out then come back.
If that is not good enough
*shrug*
It is already documented, and you just proved my point.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: Looks like morning typonese!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs.

You wont because you cant, not because you dont want to.

You DO want to, you just cant, who is trolling now then?

HINT: look in the mirror

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh

So blah blah blah I can but I wont.

Thought as much

Cheers,

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Oh

So blah blah blah I can but I wont.

Thought as much

Cheers,

Exactly!!!!!!!

I dont think it is too much to ask for proof, if anyone ever makes any claims.

This is the way the world really works.

I claim to own a car, you want proof, i post a pic, I say I can play basket ball quite well, you want proof, I post a video of me doing so, I claim I can do X, you dont believe me, I prove it.

Your well within your rights to ask for proof, he is just another troll making claims followed by the " well I could, but I dont want to" line

It is quite tiresome and boring really.

Thanks for the laughs OP, no star, no flag, and nothing but adding you to the list of people I will never believe, as you do nothing but talk out your anus.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yeah, that's to bad. and proved my point.
Did you look at what was there?

Just curious.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

...A skeptic has an open mind, they are skeptical for a reason, and being skeptical is a good thing, it keeps you from getting taken for a fool. A cynic is not. The mind is closed, no matter what you throw at them.

Nice! S&F just for that alone.

Some call it "esp", others call it psychic. I prefer intuition. Despite the classic dictionary definition, I think it possible intuition is very misunderstood. Intuition seems to be so much more than just a single faceted, gut feeling or knowing. Intuition is our direct link to the many facets of what many call the collective unconscious. Though some, such as yourself, simply call it spirit. Which is fine. It is known by many names.

I have come to think it may very well be this innate connection humans have to "consciousness", that explains how we sometimes know things we couldn't otherwise know, and experience things beyond our 5 senses. Obviously, some are more attuned to it than others, and therefore some experience more and varied phenomena than others do. That's the short version, and my two shillings, fwiw.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Interesting.

Thanks for sharing

Did you look at the links I supplied?
edit on 26-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Sorry, I did not respond to you personally, and realize I probably should just so you know I am talking to you.

Did you look at those posts or not?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

People call it lots of different things,
labels I never cared for,
but people need them to know what I am talking about.

Thanks for the s&f

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I have to agree with you about cynics. They come up with the most lame reasons or excuses on why things can't exist. It's extremely close minded. There are too many mysteries in this world and our very own existence to push aside any non-physical or paranormal possibilities.

My wife is currently looking for a medium to give her some comfort about the loss of her sister. I myself was close to her sister and we seemed to enjoy each other's company. I sometimes felt she was here in this life to give me comfort from the abusive family life I grew up in. We miss her dearly.

Don't let the cynics or skeptics get to you. You know in your heart what you've experienced is real. It's just plain ignorance for people who have never experienced it for themselves tell someone else that what they experienced wasn't real.

My wife and I have experience signs after my sister-in-laws passing that are beyond coincidence. There has also been occasions where my wife has had readings and they have come true. One reading was given for telling that someone in our family was going to have an encounter with a train. This person specifically said nobody would get hurt in the incident. It turned out our daughter who was away for college at the time, got her car tire wedged between the tracks one night and couldn't move the car off the tracks. Fortunately a police officer was driving by, called ahead to stop train traffic (a train was approaching 15 minutes away) and called a tow truck to move the car off the tracks. I would say that was beyond coincidence. There have been other readings that have also come true, including a death in the family.

Here is a typical sign from her sister that was simply incredible which I posted with pictures here on ATS. If anyone denies the existence of signs from loved ones after death, I would strongly urge you to read this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

That's an awesome story!
Sorry about your sis in law

I am glad she is providing your sister with some proof. Those verifications are very important. The butterfly is awesome. I had an experience when I was a teenager like that where I asked a question of the creator and then said if it was to be, to let this butterfly that was fluttering by land on my hand, which it did. Totally blew me away. I also got an orb next to my daughter in a picture after I requested whatever was in the apartment appear in a photo. In the first it did not appear, in the second, when I asked, it did.
I put those pictures here on this thread:
Daughter with no orb, then orb

That is an awesome story of yours. Thank you for that.

As to skeptics and cynics, they have their place. I learned to just kind of blow them off if they come off from an aggressive angle or if they feel funny to me.

I don't mind them though, dealt with several over the years.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Thank you for the link to your post, in my culture we have always had a saying to not kill small insects/animals nearby after losing someone close. Your thread left me
. The only similar experience I had was when I lost my dog a couple years ago to cancer and went into quite a depressed state. I realized how I neglected my dog throughout my years in school and a year later a new member (cat) arrived in our family.

Coincidentally, my dog was born on the spring equinox of that year and my cat was born on the autumn equinox, not to mention eerily similar personalities. Your story gives me the reason to be open minded about things such as these because regarding "spiritual" topics, we really do not understand anything yet.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
"I could prove it but I won't"

The calling card of a fraud.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
"I could prove it but I won't"

The calling card of a fraud.

No, I supply proof. I just don't want to go into reading people, as that is not what my intent is, as this is a RANT.
A fraud though, I do take offense to, as I am no fraud, and everything I have written can be verified if someone wanted to check it out. I am just not going to read for people. I've done enough of that.

Please reread the post, I added the links to some proof.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I believe in ESP big time as loads of unexplained things have happened to me, my kids think its brill and my friends are frightened of me in case i hex them lol if someone does something nasty to me they get paid back in someway so i try not to get to angry if they do upset me, karma i suppose

Life is just a big bundle of fun.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

I have this saying, "bad things happen to people that are mean to me".

I've seen it in action before.
Once, while I was going through a divorce, my x wife slapped me across the face after I said, well why don't you just slap me then, and she did, very hard, first time ever, and I said those words and no sooner did I get those words out of my mouth, as a big yellow jacket hornet flew in the window of the car, landed on the back of her neck, and started stinging her. Karma? I don't know, I only know it happens sometimes. I actually felt bad sort of, but she deserved it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
My ex hubby got his fair dues to lol i just sat back and yawned

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join