It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me, anyone, please just play attention to what is happening to me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I honestly don't understand what kind of help you are asking for from ATS...according to what you have written so far, you have documented what has been happening to you and are about to seek assistance from lawyers...what are you doing posting on here then...? I think you are a bit confused. Or simply looking for attention.

they obviously are watching me right now at this very moment, this is my last line of defense against an unknown threat which I have no idea what kind of harm they are planning against me. At the very least, my family will know and I know its less likely they will make a move against me, if their goal was to kill me. However i will be honest, they had plenty of chances to directly kill me and did not take them. However I still suspect that they are using subtle means to disrupt my health, like microwave weapons , possibly. I just dont know! All i know is that one of the suspects lives in my apartment building [SNIP] . I really believe its apartment 302 because most recently there as been lots of "building" noises going in the apartment above me , and just recently a clatter noise was heard, then immediately after, i once again felt the tinnicus symptom where my left ear to right ear was ringing heavily.

All I want is a little insurance until I can deal with this professionally . I do not know whether now they will take even more drastic actions to get me, now that I am actively reaching out to the community (online and offline) about this.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Snipped personal information

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
sounds like a mel gibson movie to me!!!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

I really feel for you, you seem at your wits end.

please make an appointment with a doctor, if even just to get yourself checked out, they may be able to give you something for anxiety. .

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Before I looked at the video I thought you may have been this guy -

Man 'Controlled By Satellites' Makes 100 Calls To 911 In A Month, Vows To Continue

Yeah, very funny. I do not do this. I do not claim to be controlled by satellites, i do not call 911 like this.

If you "know so much more than the average person" here at ATS, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU ASKING US FOR HELP!

im only an average person who has read alot of controversial things on the internet. It's just that recently the picture of how things really are have been getting far more clear. i am not asking for direct help, like you guys are the cops. I just want a small insurance policy until I can deal with this professionally.

What is more likely somebody has hired hundreds of people and spent millions of dollars to turn off you computer or make a beeping noise on occasion or that you might be just be suffering from delusions. Go see a doctor and tell him/her what is going on and see if they can help.

I am going to be raising alot of issues very soon to medical professionals about everything that has been going on. I will be going to many people. dont worry. I know this just isnt me thinking this, i will tell you all time and time again I have documented correlating events. I am merely on edge at the moment because this has become rather apparent what this is.

Get some help, none of us want to see you on the news for doing something crazy to an innocent neighbor you suspect of stalking you.

I watched the video, its pretty disturbing, its not someone thinking rationally.

what are people not getting that i am going to the police, lawyers and medical professionals about this? They are going to really agree with me. My family already does, based on the documented evidence I have.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution
yes I have everything documented that I will be bringing to anyone that can help me, please.

---------------------------------
Ringing in left to right ear, and vice versa, that especially occur at home, and not anywhere else. If this really was tinnicus, this would of occurred outside of the home

At home it is quiet. You can actually hear the tinnitus in the quiet.

---------------------------
Continual high pitch frequency that only occur when I am using electronics, especially a lap top. whenever i do not use electronics, this high pitch frequency goes away. I had also shifted rooms where I used this lap top, and found out that it stops, but then starts again , like it follows me. This of course led me to believe whoever is targeting me lives in my apartment building

Happens to me, too. Electronic devices can make your ears ring. TV's are the worst. If it is really bothersome, switch to a solid state laptop. Uses flash memory, so no spinning disk drive (and no ringing)

--------
experiencing irregular heart beats, twitching

A product of the anxiety your paranoia is causing you.

------------
my laptop, game console have been remotely turned off. they remotely turned on my tv.

Power surges, etc. How about your mircowave, or clocks.....do they reset frequently? If you are sensitive to EM fields, then any possible power issues in your building may be causing the majority of this.

-------
often someone , i dont know who, has been calling and hanging up on me. just recently my mail slot was left slid open to the left when I had gone out, when i didnt touch it at all. my mother also noticed this.

If you were having auditory hallucinations, a ringing phone is a very frequent one to have. THe fact that no one is there when you pick up....would be consistent with auditory hallucinations (you aren't having voices, but are hearing noises like phones ringing, babies crying, women screaming).

-------------
some kind of beeping noise is transmitted to me in early hours of the morning. Now this is what led me to believe this is psychotronics, or a device with mind reading capabilities. When I started to think of thoughts of how this would play out in court, it stopped. this led me to think that I really need to see a lawyer about this, which i will do today, and if i cant reach anyone (because its sunday) i will reach a lawyer on monday. OR anyone!!! at the very least I will be posting here on the regular until monday to make sure no one makes an attempt on my life until them.
-------------

I hope for the best for you....but it really does sound like some auditory hallucinations, and paranoid delusions. But what do I know. The catch 22 is, if you are having the above mentioned issues, you would deny it (that is what delusions are). So i guess it does nothing for me to post this anyway.

Good luck.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

as a final follow up...really think about the logic of ATS being a "line of defense". If what you said was true, the fact that you are posting here would give "them" additional fuel for locking you away in a mental hospital.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
No, I believe in gang stalking, I've seen it. I haven't had much experience with the psychotronic stuff you talk about. Of course I can't know what your story is, or even if you are the person in the video. But I can talk about tactics.

Here's the big thing you should know: Gang stalking is a technique used by those OUTSIDE government. Its a group of harassment techniques CHOSEN BECAUSE THEY ARE HARD TO PROVE or prosecute. There's all kinds of methods, all it takes is money to have an individual targeted. The purpose is typically to discredit an individual they believe has become too influential, or if the individual knows something. Murder is NOT a gang stalking technique, many techniques employed are legal. So honestly, I would not fear for your life, although those psychological weapons can make you fear seriously.

Honestly, God bless you sir. I also have a feeling that its likely they will not try to directly murder me. It's just that I'm also concerned at the possibility of psychtronic weapons (considering the other documented evidence) and my long term health issues.

I originally believed that I was a target because I'm aboriginal and the idle no more movement coincidentally occurred when I started going to school at Algonquin College. I am a really smart person in school, I am an honours student. I believe they see my potential, especially when someone like this is cruising around these controversial topics. They might see that I want to "change things for the better" through non-profit organizations (i am a business student) because I had been recently drawing up plans for non-profit organizations.

Your electronics are insignificant. What's significant is break-ins. Do you keep your food in your house? You could be writing under the influence of bath salts for all you know. Elevated heart rate and lack of sleep are symptoms. The solution is to go to a doctor, and get some meds so you can sleep. Don't worry if their psyche meds, the effect is the same - nullify it, calm you down. Those meds will also nullify the worst attack effects on your psyche. Makes you a little dull, but you wake up fresh.

Of course, you will want to take a trip to the hardware store, and get a bolt lock for your door (simple kind, with no key, you know) if you don't have one. Then a later priority is a camera like a game camera for inside your home. Once you have people on film, all the sudden people who are calling you paranoid now will take you very, very seriously.

Thank you for your advice, you have no idea how much I appreciate your advice. Yes, I have been using digital cameras to keep an eye out on the apartment above me. I had used this very laptop as a surveillance device. Now that this has all occurred I will likely be upping personal home security.

Peace man, I hope this plays out well. Remember, this is a mind game. Don't let them push you over the edge, better to be in the loony bin with your story documented that running around going nutso.

I know, but I also know that if it weren't for this harassment, I would not be on edge. I'm always a very level headed calm person, all I do at home is continue to upgrade my academic credentials, watch tv, go on the internet, and yes I do often read about "conspiracy topics".

However no longer will I be doing this, whoever they are, they won. I am forgetting all of this. Knowing too much about this stuff makes you a target once you reach certain levels in society, plain and simple. All I can do is beg to these people , I will stop looking at conspiracy things, please just leave me alone.
edit on 26-5-2013 by DivineEvolution because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I know so much more than the average person here on ATS,

delusions of grandeur....

i can tell you almost anything about the illuminati,

You can tell us about a group that doesn't even exist....

and i can call multiple lawyers about this

Why don't you then?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm not sure what you expect people to be able to do for you? What type of help do you need? If the police or medical professions can't help you what can an ATS member do?

What about your family or friends? You need to speak to someone.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

OK, dude - woah, I actually believe you now!

Right. Calm down - take a deep breath.

I've just contacted Captain Kirk who has had to redirect my emergency hail to the SG9 team, which will be with you shortly. They'll have to dial the tenth Chevron to get to you asap.

Can you hear that knock on your door? It's probably the SG9 team now...
edit on 5/26/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

That ringing that people hear , this is purely from these people! its just psychotronic weaponry!

No it's not. It's the death of a frequency you used to be able to hear, or Tinnitus.

tin·ni·tus [ ti ntiss ] 1.persistent noise in ear: a continual noise in the ear, e.g. a ringing or roaring, usually caused by damage to the hair cells of the inner ear

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Everyone,

Whether you believe the OP or not....he believes these things are happening to him. It's very real to him, and frightening. He's asking for help, not scorn.

Please, please keep this in mind before you ridicule his comments. You just might be making things worse.

Respectfully,

smylee

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

remote electronic harassment like turning off my pc remotely

I'm only going to respond to this to say that there would be no reason for anyone to turn your PC off remotely. I'd lay money that you're experiencing a hardware malfunction. The primary causes of your PC resetting or shutting off would be due to:

* Bad power supply:
    If the power supply is going bad, it will shut down or restart the PC.

* Failing memory:
    When memory starts going bad, you'll have screen freezes or computer restarts.

* Overheating CPU:
    If the CPU starts overheating, the BIOS is set up to shut down the PC at a certain temperature.

I would suggest not letting failing PC hardware fuel any paranoia. And I would also suggest talking to a PC technician to get your hardware issue resolved before it causes your PC to fail completely.

edit on 26-5-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

And oddly enough, failing hardware like a PSU can have a high pitched squeal.

Hopefully the OP comes back at some point (not physically) to realise what they're currently experiencing.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Before you go , could you please tell us more about this; I know so much more than the average person here on ATS, i can tell you almost anything about the illuminati, so called magic and everything that is discussed here.

Everyone please listen, this is the very last time I will discuss such a matter. I only want to speak cryptically because I don't want to piss off whoever is watching me.

I had been simply doing research on factions in the intelligence community, and I've been ultimately understanding that you can't make generalizations when it comes to secret societies, the intelligence community, and "the powers that be".

They are all fighting one another to this day, through all means necessary including electronic and psychic "warfare" like remote viewing.

this is all interrelated with ideological spiritual differences between factions. I will stop right there, as all the information is free to all on the internet.

I am not playing this game anymore, reading about conspiracies and so forth. I dont want my life to be in danger and its as simple as that.

I had also most recently suggested to place the "bad guys" of the intelligence community under citizens arrest because technically in law you could arrest them for terrorism. I retract that all now, this has become far too much. that is probably one of the reasons why im a hot target.
edit on 26-5-2013 by DivineEvolution because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I dont mean to sound patronising but I really do not believe a conspiracy site is the best place for you right now.

I think it may be best if you saw a doctor.

ALS

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
dude

firstly the high pitched sounds

could be something internal...pressure somewhere

i wouldnt pay too much attention to the high pitched sounds...though i do know what you mean...all one has to do is watch tv in mute...and you will hear the different frequencies

as for the police...they probably think your a crazy kook... they have no powers or authority to chase up something like this

as for electronics....yes its possible your emails are being opened

either way...try not to care...you got nothing to hide

have faith...anyone that comes to your door..you have the right to defend yourself..its them that should be worried

go have a swim mate...only go online a few hours a day..actually make it at night

dont get hysteric...we live in the age of extreme covert snooping...learn to live with it..ie be transparant

so calm down...its BS anyway

stay safe..and dont try and provoke a reaction

peace
edit on 26-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I honestly don't understand what kind of help you are asking for from ATS...according to what you have written so far, you have documented what has been happening to you and are about to seek assistance from lawyers...what are you doing posting on here then...? I think you are a bit confused. Or simply looking for attention.

they obviously are watching me right now at this very moment, this is my last line of defense against an unknown threat which I have no idea what kind of harm they are planning against me. At the very least, my family will know and I know its less likely they will make a move against me, if their goal was to kill me. However i will be honest, they had plenty of chances to directly kill me and did not take them. However I still suspect that they are using subtle means to disrupt my health, like microwave weapons , possibly. I just dont know! All i know is that one of the suspects lives in my apartment building at 477 elizabeth street , burlington , ontario . I really believe its apartment 302 because most recently there as been lots of "building" noises going in the apartment above me , and just recently a clatter noise was heard, then immediately after, i once again felt the tinnicus symptom where my left ear to right ear was ringing heavily.

All I want is a little insurance until I can deal with this professionally . I do not know whether now they will take even more drastic actions to get me, now that I am actively reaching out to the community (online and offline) about this.

Your insurance is this then?
Posting on ATS? Nobody knows your real name or what kind of proof you say you have to support your claims of being stalked.
Moreover, you said

I also suspect its because ive been researching these topics (illuminati, etc.) and gaining respectful ground in the academic world (honours) that I am now a big target.

If that applied to every person who has done the same, researching ''alternative topics'' then none of us would be here now. I reckon it would take a lot more than that......like.....holding actual evidence against ''them''.
And if you have gained respectful ground in the academic world then......provide us with information on that please?
If they are stalking you at this very moment according to your claims then it should not be an issue for you to provide us with your name and research results....besides, they already know what you are posting on ATS, right? They also know that you are planning on exposing this ''stalking'' on Monday anyway...
Wouldn't that be a better ''insurance'' for you?

No offense but....I smell BS.
edit on 26/5/2013 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sorry, but what makes you so important
to people that are apparently so powerful??

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Electronic devices can make your ears ring. TV's are the worst. If it is really bothersome, switch to a solid state laptop. Uses flash memory, so no spinning disk drive

thats right. I switched to using usb flash drive operating system without a hard drive. the symptoms continued. this also does not occur with television, just the laptop.

a ringing phone is a very frequent one to have. THe fact that no one is there when you pick up....would be consistent with auditory hallucinations

lol omg, the phone companies can confirm what calls were made to me. this has occurred often.

thank you anyone for all positive input, i will now be re contacting the police and others....

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Everyone,

Whether you believe the OP or not....he believes these things are happening to him. It's very real to him, and frightening. He's asking for help, not scorn.

Please, please keep this in mind before you ridicule his comments. You just might be making things worse.

Respectfully,

smylee

This is exactly correct. This member, regardless of how real these issues might actually be....they perceive a real thread. Regardless of making it worse...they are human and deserve some compassion and help.

I just hope they realize that ATS is not likely a place to get help. Then again....i am not in their position.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join