It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me, anyone, please just play attention to what is happening to me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution
Electronic devices can make your ears ring. TV's are the worst. If it is really bothersome, switch to a solid state laptop. Uses flash memory, so no spinning disk drive

thats right. I switched to using usb flash drive operating system without a hard drive. the symptoms continued. this also does not occur with television, just the laptop.

a ringing phone is a very frequent one to have. THe fact that no one is there when you pick up....would be consistent with auditory hallucinations

lol omg, the phone companies can confirm what calls were made to me. this has occurred often.

thank you anyone for all positive input, i will now be re contacting the police and others....

Prudent move. And if you have real info....create a dead mans switch. It acts as insurance, or in a worst case, revenge.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Themanwithnoname

What made me so special they did things to me? Its a frustrating system that doesn''t allow disobedience to it, and it can be stopped.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

this is all interrelated with ideological spiritual differences between factions. I will stop right there, as all the information is free to all on the internet.

Could you point us in the right direction with a link or two?
A person can read lots of stuff on the interwebz, doesn't make it true. But sometimes buried in the pile of crap there are gems. I'm genuinely curious as to what info led to all of this.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I will stop right there, as all the information is free to all on the internet.

Ahhh, so you were fooling us when you said

I know so much more than the average person here on ATS, i can tell you almost anything about the illuminati, so called magic and everything that is discussed here. I dont even ask for you to believe me

and even this

I beg you, just ask me questions about "the illuminati" and gangstalking, i can tell you everything.

Well a few have asked and your cryptic response is a direct contradiction of you begging us to ask and telling us everything.

What gives?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Let me try to reach the logical part of your brain, son.

Think about this: If these powerful people wanted you, they would have grabbed you by now. Right? They would have drugged you or over-powered you and whisked you away somewhere. But you're still here, aren't you?

Think about this: How much time would YOU devote to just making someone believe that people are after them? That's a LOT of work you're talking about. Since they haven't grabbed you, then they're doing this for nothing? Who would do that?

Think about this: What would be the point of breaking into your apartment to turn a light on? Do you think it's to scare you? If I had that much savvy to break into someone's apartment to drive them insane, I would pour cat blood all over the bed. I would pour dog urine all over the furniture and carpets. I would pour red food coloring in their milk in the refrigerator. But, they're not doing these things because they don't exist, my friend.

PLEASE, get some psychiatric help now because the way you're going you are going to end up hurting someone when you totally break from reality.

Peace be with you.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Electronic devices can make your ears ring. TV's are the worst. If it is really bothersome, switch to a solid state laptop. Uses flash memory, so no spinning disk drive

first go to your doctor and get your blood pressure checked. and do you have fillings in your teeth? are they made out of mercury?

mercury can cause all kinds of problems, it can cuause high blood pressure and high blood pressure can cuase a loud ringing in your ears.

mercury is one of the most toxic substances on earth. and can make you bats--- crazy.
check that out first,if you have them ,get them removed , if you have high blood pressure, get it under control and then look at the other stuff afterwards.
edit on 26-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Ditto what he said about malfunctioning computer equipment.

My laptop has a broken CPU fan, so if I'm doing anything other than browsing the web (and even doing that too long causes it) my laptop will just shut off. Try getting one of those laptop desks with a fan in it to cool it down. I use one and even when I'm playing a CPU-intensive game, it doesn't shut off on me anymore. If you're using a desktop, try extra fans inside to help. I also experienced a bad power cord last year and the same thing was happening. Replacing the power cord remedied that problem. Even the battery on your motherboard (BIOS chip battery) can cause really odd issues if it needs replacing and it's not something people really take into consideration or even realize is there.

As far as the ringing goes, if you have electricity in your house and electronic equipment that's being powered by it, you have electronic fields being generated and some people are much more sensitive to that than others. I always have a ringing in my ears and the only time I really don't notice it is when I'm out for a walk in the woods or camping and there's no electronics around. It's been going on so long that it's to the point where I rarely notice it anymore, unless it's at night and quiet.

But reading your OP, I'm not understanding what is making you so scared? None of these things happening to you are scary. They might be a little out of the ordinary but none point to anyone stalking you and they're all rationally explainable. I wonder how you come to your conclusion? I would be wondering if my house was haunted before I would be thinking someone was gangstalking me. I don't see anything in any of your posts that would cause me to believe my life was in danger at all, even if it was someone stalking me.

I'm not trying to make light of your OP at all, but sometimes thinking too hard about something so insignificant isn't healthy. It seems the only reason these things are disrupting your life is because you're allowing them to. Try actively ignoring them (I know that sounds weird, but go with it), try simply brushing them off as nothing more than insignificant annoyances and just get on with your day and see if that helps.

At one time, I lived next door to my ex-boyfriend's mother and she had no life, so she used to literally sit with binoculars in her window and watch people, me being one of them. At first, it really bugged the crap out of me but after a while, I didn't care any more if she got her jollies off of watching me mow my lawn or sit out on my porch. Whatever floats her boat, right? What are you doing that is making someone so interested in you or is it just that someone has nothing better to do than bother you? It's their problem, not yours, right?
Take control of yourself and your life back from whatever or whoever you think is trying to take it from you.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
ok listen guys, I just talked to the police. all they told me was to get some sleep, this is likely a mental health issue. That's fine, I'm a very logical and sound person and as I previously stated I planned on seeking professional medical advice concerning this. However I know that under all other circumstances, I do not have mental health issues. I do well college and I'm required to present myself in a professional manner.

Just know that I'm confident in what I know, and this harassment will stop. Everything is documented and I will be contacting a human rights lawyer, the advice of other law enforcement officials, and a private investigator. That is all. I'm sorry for coming across as "on edge"/like mel gibson from "conspiracy" or whatever stereotype you may have of someone who reads about "conspiracy" related topics.

I am fully aware what this looks like to everyone. What's most important is that I continue to seek professional help of all kinds, medical, law, etc. I'm confident that all medical evaluations will clear me.

Until then, the police assured me that "i'm not in danger" , but this is besides the point now that I have contacted the police. Its like I previously said, I don't suspect those who are intimidating me would directly harm me.

I will be back later just to prove a point to everyone who pointed their fingers at me and labelled me as someone with mental health issues. The only mental health issues I'm suffering are mental anguish from this harassement, backed up by everything that I have already documented, which is well beyond what I posted here, and is written in a far more professional manner.
edit on 26-5-2013 by DivineEvolution because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Whether you believe the OP or not....he believes these things are happening to him. It's very real to him, and frightening. He's asking for help, not scorn.

And what you must understand is that we've had plenty of people come to ATS to troll the members here. Watching the video in the OP, he sounds like and looks like he's reading from a script or prepared statement. I don't believe any of it. People who are in need of real help don't come to a conspiracy internet forum.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I know from experience that if you go to a hospital and call a lawyer they wont call you back, you need to have names or photographs of the people and a piece of solid evidence before it can be taken to court. I was never able to do this. I do hope my U2Us were of some use now or in the future.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

However I know that under all other circumstances, I do not have mental health issues. I do well college and I'm required to present myself in a professional manner.

Doing well at college and presenting oneself in a professional manner do not discount the possibility of mental issues.

Thinking thoughts out loud like you have certainly is evidence as you have portrayed and articulated your situation of suffering from an unbalanced mind.

Everything is documented and I will be contacting a human rights lawyer,

Yes, you have told us this in almost every post of yours, why keep repeating yourself?

Do you think you will scare your "stalkers" away because your under surveillance?

I am fully aware what this looks like to everyone. What's most important is that I continue to seek professional help of all kinds, medical, law, etc. I'm confident that all medical evaluations will clear me.

Well hopefully when having your medical evaluations you will be referred to psychological/psychiatric counseling as this seems where the issues are if they are medical issues.

I will be back later just to prove a point to everyone who pointed their fingers at me and labelled me as someone with mental health issues. The only mental health issues I'm suffering are mental anguish from this harassement, backed up by everything that I have already documented, which is well beyond what I posted here, and is written in a far more professional manner.

I see your intentions are not as you say earlier in the same post I am quoting and replying to.

Obviously you will not seek medical help which is a mistake. All you have told us is a story based on your interpretation of happenings around you. Led some to believe your open to the idea it could just be in your head and willing to seek solutions that would be rational and then turn around say the above.

What type of documentation have you gathered?

Would it prove someone/group are stalking you like you say or will it be like other evidence gathered and placed on youtube of gang stalking? Meaning someone filming random people in the public and saying they are part of the gang stalking group harassing.

Can you maybe share some of you documentation?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

That ringing that people hear , this is purely from these people! its just psychotronic weaponry! ... , like irregular heart beat and twitching,

Ears ringing ... irregular heart beat .. twitching ... etc etc Neurological ... perhaps autoimmune ... perhaps something else. There are a ton of physical issues that those could be. ALL of them much more likely than the gov't targeting a ramdom person like you with microwaves. Go get some blood work done and see a cardiologist or a neurologist (or both), and perhaps a Rheumotologist. Good luck.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Whether you believe the OP or not....he believes these things are happening to him. It's very real to him, and frightening. He's asking for help, not scorn.

And what you must understand is that we've had plenty of people come to ATS to troll the members here. Watching the video in the OP, he sounds like and looks like he's reading from a script or prepared statement. I don't believe any of it. People who are in need of real help don't come to a conspiracy internet forum.

I've been on ATS long enough to see the trolling. I get that.

People seek help wherever they can find it. If a persons only contact with others in a social media platform, then that is where they will go for help.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You are paranoid and delusional, it is a mental health issue. No one is stalking you or controlling your mind.

High pitched sounds and twitches? Finding your mail slot stuck open?

just play the whole martyr card and pretend your Jesus and they are the romans.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Windows update will automatically restart your computer when it is done updating. Are you using a wireless router? This also could be the cause of the ringing in your ears. As far as your apartment getting broken into. I would first and foremost suspect the apartment maintenance man. He probably had a maintenance issue to take care of and forgot to turn off the light when he left.

My advice is to get out and go camping. Enjoy mother nature. From your video, I can tell you are stressed. Stress is not good and you need to find a way to relax and refresh your mind and spirit.

I will be including you in my regular prayers and I hope you find some relief.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
There is a substance that repels these attacks. It is called Geodon. You must get it into your body.

Here is the safety info for it, its like this: someone suffers one thing, goes to a doctor to suffer more things.

GEODON is a prescription medicine. It is used to treat acute manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar disorder. GEODON is also used as maintenance treatment of bipolar disorder when added to lithium or valproate (Depakote®) and to treat schizophrenia. For full symptoms and diagnostic criteria, see the DSM-IV-TR® (2000). GEODON may increase the risk of changes to your heart rhythm. In some cases these types of changes can be fatal though it is unknown whether this is the case with GEODON. It is important to talk to your doctor about this potential side effect, as your doctor may consider a different medicine first.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

You are paranoid and delusional, it is a mental health issue. No one is stalking you or controlling your mind.

High pitched sounds and twitches? Finding your mail slot stuck open?

just play the whole martyr card and pretend your Jesus and they are the romans.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

i was in a group home, and was about to get into windows when i heard a click, and my computer shut off. Then my voices go "we did that".

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

When you go to see your lawyer on Monday.......what exactly are you going to tell him/her?.......and presented with your "story" what do you imagine he/she will do?
edit on 26/5/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join