It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me, anyone, please just play attention to what is happening to me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Whether you believe the OP or not....he believes these things are happening to him. It's very real to him, and frightening. He's asking for help, not scorn.

And what you must understand is that we've had plenty of people come to ATS to troll the members here. Watching the video in the OP, he sounds like and looks like he's reading from a script or prepared statement. I don't believe any of it. People who are in need of real help don't come to a conspiracy internet forum.

Some people have a hard time speaking off the cuff. I am one of those people. People like me need to have notes prepared so that we do not stray from the points we are trying to make. Otherwise it degenerates into aimless rambling.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
these nay-sayers either have no idea or they purposely are trying to confuse you. They do it to me all the time. Im thankful for the honest replies I get, and its partially my fault for wearing out this subject. Don't let the bastards get you down. The best thing you can do is to let them waiste their time on you by not reacting at all. Just *&^%em and move on. The thing they are trying most is to get you to think your special or a target, dont be one. Dont even hold a grudge. Just let them pass by.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

The thing they are trying most is to get you to think your special or a target,

No, its the threads started like this one that imply that not the readers participating.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

sorry i didnt clarify that I was referring to his stalkers, meaning he should just ignore there attempts, then its just their time thats waisted, and he can come out of emotion free. That's the angle, get at emotions, drive thoughts crazy and then release back into the lake so to speak. The point is dont bite the worm.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

sorry i didnt clarify that I was referring to his stalkers, meaning he should just ignore there attempts, then its just their time thats waisted, and he can come out of emotion free. That's the angle, get at emotions, drive thoughts crazy and then release back into the lake so to speak. The point is dont bite the worm.

Don't bite the worm, don't take the bait.
I like what your saying

Good to see you are progressing trutherman, finding strength to let go and ignore, the stronger you become the less whatever was/is affecting you will be able to manipulate you.

Best wishes mate

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If you are really feel that you are being harassed, and your life is in danger, you should go to the police station and talk to an actual officer instead of just an 'operator'. I don't know about Canadian 'operators', but in the U.S. we call them dispatchers and most of the time they aren't trained all that well. Depending on who you talk to I mean. I don't know how many times you tried to seek help from the authorities but if you only tried one time and are basing your fear that law enforcement is being controlled on that one occasion, you should really try again...and don't CALL, go up there and talk to someone face to face. If you were only turned away once, you should not be afraid that they wont help you.

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt before using the word 'paranoid' because something may really be happening. However, if you only contacted police one time, you can't say they are being controlled. That IS paranoid. I know law enforcement can be frustrating, I've been there myself along with evidence of threats and stolen property, identity theft and so on. But rather than saying someone is controlling my local police department, I know its mostly laziness and their priorities are more towards the easy cases..like drugs, domestic violence, etc. If you want help, you have to MAKE them help you sometimes.

Absolutely get a lawyer, it will make you feel better and they can help you get solid evidence together if there is harassment occurring. Heck! If you are REALLY serious, and if you have the money, get yourself a private investigator too! If you can't do all that, invest in cameras and record every moment of your life.

You could just be paranoid, but you could be perfectly sane and maybe someone wants you to SEEM paranoid. Do something about it, bug the crap out of the cops, get that lawyer or a private investigator, and some cameras, let us know how it all turns out. I wish you luck and hope things get better for you.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

OP, You should heed the words that is this persons username "InhaleExhale" seriously. I don't mean that as a jest, I really really think your only focus right now is to breathe and do so slowly. You are getting yourself worked up.

Listen, every symptom you described I experience day in and day out. And just like you the ringing is almost always at night in my house and mostly when around electronics. Don't get me wrong, I see this as highly unusual. I have been around electronics most of my life (kinda an obsession). In the past I never experienced this but I do now.

I "hear" everything electronic humming at high frequencies and also hear loud humming in my ear which I know is not Tinnitus.

Actually I had started a thread awhile back (old profile) and Wrabbit2000 had chimed in that started a firestorm in regards to what your experiencing. I will post here:

(because it was a year ago and he posts so much it is buried but lets do this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From Wrabbit200:

I can tell you that I've never seen as much for volcanic eruption activity as I have the last couple weeks in watching RSOE. It almost dominates the display for the rolling events. All relatively small I'd imagine or we'd hear more than just seeing a net data display. So many being active at once though, now that is notable in my mind as we're all watching the Earthquake activity all over. By the way... It may just be me and I've been debating whether to ask this at all. However, your OP would be almost word for word to how I've been feeling very recently here and I'll just ask here, if no one minds. Has anyone else been having periods of hearing a very high pitch tone/whine? It's almost like tinnitus or the ringing I'd get after shooting without good ear protection for some reason but without the marsh-mellow fuzzy aspect. it's just that very high high pitch whine and it comes and goes. More the last couple weeks than ever and I never noticed it at all until a month ago. The last week just seemed to be a lot more noticeable and my other half mentioned she's heard something

edit on 26-5-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

whoa....now some posters were fairly rude. But let me clarify....there is no finger pointing here. I brought up mental health issues because of my experience working in mental health.

Perhaps it is all really happening Perhaps not. I only encourage that you rule out mental health for the sake of saving a lifetime of struggle.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Why are you being targeted specifically? I didn't read anything accept the rantings of a paranoid/delusional personality. If I were being targeted, I would be a threat to someone, first. I wouldn't open myself up to ATS for further ammunition. Personally, I think you are full of it and this belongs in the LOL file.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree

Why are you being targeted specifically? I didn't read anything accept the rantings of a paranoid/delusional personality. If I were being targeted, I would be a threat to someone, first. I wouldn't open myself up to ATS for further ammunition. Personally, I think you are full of it and this belongs in the LOL file.

Although I personally feel the OP is seeing more than what is there. We should always use caution as there has been countless times people have shared their concerns about this and wound up dead. Not saying this will happen but.....

But the OP should be a little more forthcoming in his concerns. Getting it all out on the table should help protect you. remaining anonymous is the worst thing to do.

OP, present your case thoroughly and clearly. Identify yourself and the reason for being targeted. Get it out in the open. If what you say is true, simply knocking you off would be problematic. Just food for thought.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

DivineEvolution, when 1 reads the data you have shared it seems that this would be the type of developed higher up (then considered) tech. used to perhaps maintain some form of national/international/planetary/security. 1 shall not speculate too deep into what information you may have shared or gathered but if innocence based wishes you the best in dealing with,? what ever you may be experiencing if not medical related. Again don't what you may know or have shared or gathered or if peace or nefarious related but... There should be some? you should be able to contact if not the LEO then maybe go to your local military or maybe US Navy and ask them for guidance.

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
1 can kind of take it serious as 1z interest in:

ANNUNAKI
CHRIST
CREATOR
DRACONZ
ENERGY
EXISTENCE
GOD
GREY
HUMANS
MIB
NATAS
NIBHURU
REPTILIANS

@ times gave gives the feel of a Majestic mib presence or interest. But that's the CT side of 1 considering the realities... hopefully your intents are good if monitored and some form of help can be made for you...

edit on 5/26/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution

I'm only going to respond to this to say that there would be no reason for anyone to turn your PC off remotely. I'd lay money that you're experiencing a hardware malfunction. The primary causes of your PC resetting or shutting off would be due to

If this were true, this would of happened to my laptop again and again if it was a hardware issue. This did not re-occur. It happened when I attempted to download an mp3 for delta and theta brainwave bin-aural beats. it then happened later that night, while not connected to the internet, so i know it wasnt being shut off via hacking through the internet. It had to be an emp gun device. The lap top being shut off remotely only occurred that night.

Furthermore I would of agreed with you , had there not been correlating occurrences of other electronic devices like my game console being turned off, and my television being remotely turned on. In collaboration with the other events, like a high pitch frequency occurring only when I use my laptop (some kind of electronic device used to remotely monitor a pc?) , and never occurs when all electronics are off - this is far too bizarre to be hardware malfunctions.

Once again I will highlight there is no need for ATS to believe me, I am taking everything to a lawyer, and any law enforcement official other than the local police in a professional manner. I have documented everything professionally , like time , location and date occurrence.

I will also be getting my other family members to call the police to see how they react, because they have obviously blacklisted me or whatever and are just going to label me "crazy" . lol i seriously laugh at how over the top this has become, i cant believe this is happening to me , this is all too bizarre to be a coincidence.

I have already discussed this with family members, they are going to be helping me and will be calling a lawyer , the RCMP, SIU, and assistance from aboriginal affairs here.
edit on 26-5-2013 by DivineEvolution because: (no reason given)

Do you have automatic updates toggled on or off? It might have just been your computer self updating during the night.

Gangstalking is more often than not just extreme paranoia; it's things like picking up on people wearing similar colored shirts, circling around your neighborhood in their cars, etc; all things that could be coincidences which, through paranoia, a person connects together to have some meaning. What have you done to garner anyone to gangstalk you?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Whatever is happening to you, you should not be alone while you are feeling like this,is there someone that you can go to with your fears and worries?,I'm reluctant to suggest that you should seek professional help,but perhaps that may be something worth considering?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Here is your problem.

im only an average person who has read alot of controversial things on the internet.

Turn off your computer. Do something else. Even watching TV is better than over-dosing on conspiracies.

The longer you take a break from it, the more you realize most of it is for entertainment purposes only.

There is so much going on in the world right now, you can't fix all of it. You're only one person. The only real part you can play in the correction of things, is to pick and choose which things are real and which ones you're truly just paranoid about.

Walk away for a week. I promise your life will improve.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I don't believe you are thinking straight and I think you are paranoid.

If "they" were truly out to get you and have the means necessary that you describe then you would not be allowed to post a clip on youtube.

Post details that WE can verify and you may have more credibility.

He's either paranoid or he is a Targeted Individual.

Close call lol.

OP I suggest you meet up with other Targeted Individuals - they can help you more than us.

In the mean time you need an EM reader to look for out of place readings and, of course, gain some physical proof.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am sorry but no lawyer will listen to you.
You will have to go through the legal assistant first and when they pass the information, I can almost guarantee you will NOT receive a call back...

And Monday is a Holiday called Memorial Day. They will be closed.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Are you now, or have you ever been involved in activity that would make one, or more nefarious organisation designate you as a threat and therefore target you specifically. The reason I ask this question if it has not already been asked is so that your past or current activities can be ruled in or out as cause for what you are currently experiencing.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
IF this is real, then don't let them get to you man. Making you afraid is what they are aiming for, because fear is what gives them power over people. Don't believe the hype! They have as much power over you as you allow them to, don't buy the victim role they try and sell you, *people* have the power, that's what this whole power flex on so many micro and macro, social/individuals levels is all about; they *know* this and they are the ones truly afraid.

Return to sender, let them pay the postage fee. There are metaphysical implications with all of this, that is my opinion but I won't speak on that, people will come to terms with it in their own good time. If you catch one watching you or something give them a nod, smile and a wink then be on your way.

Best of luck to you
whatever is going on, and it may be a combination of paranoia and reality; the two are not so far apart, reality can have a lot to do with how we perceive it to be, it's as much how you see it as it is what you see.

Peace.~

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
it sounds like you've been looking up on secret societies, 'illuminati', conspiracies, etc.
believed a lot of what you read.
then one day while on your laptop, maybe with the t.v. on too, you heard a 'ringing/high pitched noise in your ears and thought 'thats them'. their trying to mess with my mind.
i'd say that if you didnt hear the high pitched noise you wouldnt be half as bad as you are now.
get out of your house and walk. and walk. while walking, breath in through your nose, and out through your mouth. deep breaths.
inhale that good fresh air. then when you get home, stay off the laptop. its doing you no good

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join