It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me, anyone, please just play attention to what is happening to me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have been subject to what is likely gangstalking, or remote harassement from people within or outside a law enforcement agency that has actively gone to the police to prevent me from getting help about my LIFE being in danger.

I seriously feel like I am in a lot of danger, since whoever these people are have prevented the police from assisting me. i need any advice from anyone, this is like some kind of damn conspiracy theory against me come to life. Please , everyone, i beg you to pay attention to what happens to my life.

this has been building up over the past month, from phone calls , to remote electronic harassment like turning off my pc remotely, to psychotronic weapons being used against me. Im very serious , this is all documented.

That ringing that people hear , this is purely from these people! its just psychotronic weaponry!

If you hear a high pitched frequency that only occurs when you are using electronics, they are using electronic gadgets to remotely monitor you!

if you are experiencing any physical symptoms related to this, like irregular heart beat and twitching, this is them and related to microwaves being aimed at you!

they have been calling and hanging up on me, using EMP devices to intimidate me, and now it stepped over the line with them preventing the police to assist me. Whoever they are, they are within powers of the law , but insist on targeting me via these weapons

Maybe I have said too much, i dont know what it is. I even left a youtube video about all of this, please at the very least pay attention to what happens to me today and tomorrow until i find a lawyer to fight this, or anyone.

[SNIP]

i have documented everything and will be taking this to a human rights lawyer, this isnt right. please anyone help me, I tried to call the police about this , I even told them i have reason to believe someone is breaking into my apartment building, they just kept on telling me "dont worry, things are just going bump in the night"

What kind of response is that to such a threat?!??!! When I asked for police assistance they just asked for my name , put me on hold, and said "dont worry about it, things just go bump in the night"

This is as real as it gets and if I cant rely on the police, who can I? All I can do so seek outside assistance anywhere and everywhere. I pray to God , i pray to you all please help me, i need any assistance. Im from canada and I need someone to reach about this NOW
edit on 26-5-2013 by DivineEvolution because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed link to video that contains personal information.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Why don't you talk about SPECIFICALLY what you are seeing? Otherwise for all we know it is bumps in the night.

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't believe you are thinking straight and I think you are paranoid.

If "they" were truly out to get you and have the means necessary that you describe then you would not be allowed to post a clip on youtube.

Post details that WE can verify and you may have more credibility.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
yes I have everything documented that I will be bringing to anyone that can help me, please.

---------------------------------
Ringing in left to right ear, and vice versa, that especially occur at home, and not anywhere else. If this really was tinnicus, this would of occurred outside of the home
---------------------------
Continual high pitch frequency that only occur when I am using electronics, especially a lap top. whenever i do not use electronics, this high pitch frequency goes away. I had also shifted rooms where I used this lap top, and found out that it stops, but then starts again , like it follows me. This of course led me to believe whoever is targeting me lives in my apartment building
--------
experiencing irregular heart beats, twitching
------------
my laptop, game console have been remotely turned off. they remotely turned on my tv.
-------
often someone , i dont know who, has been calling and hanging up on me. just recently my mail slot was left slid open to the left when I had gone out, when i didnt touch it at all. my mother also noticed this.
-------------
some kind of beeping noise is transmitted to me in early hours of the morning. Now this is what led me to believe this is psychotronics, or a device with mind reading capabilities. When I started to think of thoughts of how this would play out in court, it stopped. this led me to think that I really need to see a lawyer about this, which i will do today, and if i cant reach anyone (because its sunday) i will reach a lawyer on monday. OR anyone!!! at the very least I will be posting here on the regular until monday to make sure no one makes an attempt on my life until them.
-------------

thank you so much for reading this, it doesnt even matter that people believe me or not, I have documented these things going on for the past couple of months and this needs to stop. i have all the proof documented , events that have been going on, this harassment. I just need some kind of insurance policy that no one is going to make a major move on me until monday, trust me this is going to blow up in court because I know for a fact this has to be someone related to the intelligence community or a private investigator who is harassing me. So i thought that this would lead to so much damages in the eyes of a lawyer, and I know this is a good case because im aboriginal and this could even be a case of racial profiling , which in the eyes of a lawyer is big money and could be a nice public case, and all lawyers just want money and recognition. I will be calling a lawyer at 9.
-----------------------------------
All i want for right now is everything to go public what has been happening to me for these past couple of months. I beg you, just ask me questions about "the illuminati" and gangstalking, i can tell you everything. I also suspect its because ive been researching these topics (illuminati, etc.) and gaining respectful ground in the academic world (honours) that I am now a big target.

I know so much more than the average person here on ATS, i can tell you almost anything about the illuminati, so called magic and everything that is discussed here. I dont even ask for you to believe me, just pay attention to what is happening to me.

If i dont check in regularly here, this means a struggle has likely occurred since they know im seeking serious help for this. I am seriously scared for me life since the way the police operator handled this. She specifically asked for my name, put me on hold, and then continually told me "its just things going bump in the night" even after i told her these things have been happening in the long term, someone has been breaking into my apartment building, For the love of GOD something is not right here, please just pay attention to all of this. I know atleast they will probably not make an attempt on my life at that point, and i can call multiple lawyers about this because i have a good idea of the suspects (i.e.- intelligence agencies, or private investigators targetting me)

+15 more 
posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If what you say is true then I wish you all the best in dealing with your current predicament.

I do have the feeling, however, that you are suffering from extreme paranoia and delusional thinking. I recommend you take a break from Conspiracy topics for a little while to clear your head. If you still have these feelings then maybe contacting a mental health professional is a necessary course of action.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yes, I know. I am ending all my connections with the conspiracy community. this has become too much. i will not even post here anymore, i just dont want to have any kind of threats made on my life until monday. I will say time and time again, I have documented correlating events happening to me in ottawa and burlington which lead me to believe someone is "gangstalking" me or trying to intimidate me. Its just that they have really been trying to intimidate me over the past couple of weeks.

Its also not like they have complete control over the internet, its not like they can stop me from posting youtube videos or posting on message boards. but after this i am done with all of this, im simply going to be presenting all my documented events that have occurred over the past couple of weeks to multiple lawyers , and other law enforcement agencies.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

First off, this isn't a rational statement at all.

I seriously feel like I am in a lot of danger, since whoever these people are have prevented the police from assisting me.

If you don't even no who someone is ?
You can't possibly know they've prevented the police
from assisting you, which is already a highly unlikely occurrence.

+6 more 
posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
And here, boys and girls, is an example of why you should always take a break from the internet and ATS once in a while.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

If you don't even no who someone is ?

It has to be someone connected to law enforcement, since they have the ability to prevent the police to assist me. That's all I know. No one else has the technological capability to do these things, except maybe highly connected private interests .

However my documented events really indicate that this is likely a law enforcement agency. which is why I will be contacting a lawyer about this.

sarcastic remark about the internet

Yes, you are right. You start knowing too much and become a target of others. Im not going to pretend that nothing is going on either, this is legitimate harassment and intimidation which I have outlined.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution
remote electronic harassment like turning off my pc remotely

I'm only going to respond to this to say that there would be no reason for anyone to turn your PC off remotely. I'd lay money that you're experiencing a hardware malfunction. The primary causes of your PC resetting or shutting off would be due to:

* Bad power supply:
    If the power supply is going bad, it will shut down or restart the PC.

* Failing memory:
    When memory starts going bad, you'll have screen freezes or computer restarts.

* Overheating CPU:
    If the CPU starts overheating, the BIOS is set up to shut down the PC at a certain temperature.

I would suggest not letting failing PC hardware fuel any paranoia. And I would also suggest talking to a PC technician to get your hardware issue resolved before it causes your PC to fail completely.

edit on 26-5-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Yes, I know. I am ending all my connections with the conspiracy community. this has become too much. i will not even post here anymore, i just dont want to have any kind of threats made on my life until monday. I will say time and time again, I have documented correlating events happening to me in ottawa and burlington which lead me to believe someone is "gangstalking" me or trying to intimidate me. Its just that they have really been trying to intimidate me over the past couple of weeks.

Its also not like they have complete control over the internet, its not like they can stop me from posting youtube videos or posting on message boards. but after this i am done with all of this, im simply going to be presenting all my documented events that have occurred over the past couple of weeks to multiple lawyers , and other law enforcement agencies.

...You say you will not post here anymore but you decided to start this thread anyway...

I honestly don't understand what kind of help you are asking for from ATS...according to what you have written so far, you have documented what has been happening to you and are about to seek assistance from lawyers...what are you doing posting on here then...?
I think you are a bit confused.
Or simply looking for attention.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Yes, I know. I am ending all my connections with the conspiracy community. this has become too much. i will not even post here anymore,

Before you go , could you please tell us more about this;

I know so much more than the average person here on ATS, i can tell you almost anything about the illuminati, so called magic and everything that is discussed here.

edit on 26-5-2013 by tanda7 because: punctuation

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

thank you so much for reading this, it doesnt even matter that people believe me or not,

No, I believe in gang stalking, I've seen it. I haven't had much experience with the psychotronic stuff you talk about. Of course I can't know what your story is, or even if you are the person in the video. But I can talk about tactics.

Here's the big thing you should know: Gang stalking is a technique used by those OUTSIDE government. Its a group of harassment techniques CHOSEN BECAUSE THEY ARE HARD TO PROVE or prosecute. There's all kinds of methods, all it takes is money to have an individual targeted. The purpose is typically to discredit an individual they believe has become too influential, or if the individual knows something. Murder is NOT a gang stalking technique, many techniques employed are legal. So honestly, I would not fear for your life, although those psychological weapons can make you fear seriously.

Your electronics are insignificant. What's significant is break-ins. Do you keep your food in your house? You could be writing under the influence of bath salts for all you know. Elevated heart rate and lack of sleep are symptoms. The solution is to go to a doctor, and get some meds so you can sleep. Don't worry if their psyche meds, the effect is the same - nullify it, calm you down. Those meds will also nullify the worst attack effects on your psyche. Makes you a little dull, but you wake up fresh.

Of course, you will want to take a trip to the hardware store, and get a bolt lock for your door (simple kind, with no key, you know) if you don't have one. Then a later priority is a camera like a game camera for inside your home. Once you have people on film, all the sudden people who are calling you paranoid now will take you very, very seriously.

Peace man, I hope this plays out well. Remember, this is a mind game. Don't let them push you over the edge, better to be in the loony bin with your story documented that running around going nutso.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I'm only going to respond to this to say that there would be no reason for anyone to turn your PC off remotely. I'd lay money that you're experiencing a hardware malfunction. The primary causes of your PC resetting or shutting off would be due to

If this were true, this would of happened to my laptop again and again if it was a hardware issue. This did not re-occur. It happened when I attempted to download an mp3 for delta and theta brainwave bin-aural beats. it then happened later that night, while not connected to the internet, so i know it wasnt being shut off via hacking through the internet. It had to be an emp gun device. The lap top being shut off remotely only occurred that night.

Furthermore I would of agreed with you , had there not been correlating occurrences of other electronic devices like my game console being turned off, and my television being remotely turned on. In collaboration with the other events, like a high pitch frequency occurring only when I use my laptop (some kind of electronic device used to remotely monitor a pc?) , and never occurs when all electronics are off - this is far too bizarre to be hardware malfunctions.

Once again I will highlight there is no need for ATS to believe me, I am taking everything to a lawyer, and any law enforcement official other than the local police in a professional manner. I have documented everything professionally , like time , location and date occurrence.

I will also be getting my other family members to call the police to see how they react, because they have obviously blacklisted me or whatever and are just going to label me "crazy" . lol i seriously laugh at how over the top this has become, i cant believe this is happening to me , this is all too bizarre to be a coincidence.

I have already discussed this with family members, they are going to be helping me and will be calling a lawyer , the RCMP, SIU, and assistance from aboriginal affairs here.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yes "they" do control the internet. It's called censorship. And it happens all the time. If "they" really had concern over who you are or what you're posting, it would be deleted and you would be banned.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Before I looked at the video I thought you may have been this guy -

Man 'Controlled By Satellites' Makes 100 Calls To 911 In A Month, Vows To Continue

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I know so much more than the average person here on ATS, i can tell you almost anything about the illuminati, so called magic and everything that is discussed here. I dont even ask for you to believe me, just pay attention to what is happening to me.

Oh dear, we have a "me me me poster"

If you "know so much more than the average person" here at ATS, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU ASKING US FOR HELP!

Please do not feed the troll

ps..your profile "mood" is the giveaway. If you had a "Higher Awareness", you'd know it is spelled with a DOUBLE "S".
edit on 26/5/2013 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What is more likely somebody has hired hundreds of people and spent millions of dollars to turn off you computer or make a beeping noise on occasion or that you might be just be suffering from delusions. Go see a doctor and tell him/her what is going on and see if they can help.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Get some help, none of us want to see you on the news for doing something crazy to an innocent neighbor you suspect of stalking you.

I watched the video, its pretty disturbing, its not someone thinking rationally.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If you're that scared, go to your nearest emergency room and tell them you feel suicidal. They will admit you to the hospital for at least a couple of days. While you are there, you'll have to talk with a psychiatrist and this could be the break you need. He or she might be able to help you figure out what is going on and help you.

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join