It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW TITLE: Does This Secret Society Exist, and Am I Being Recruited?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You do seem genuine enough. Red Pill Matrix. You see the wizard behind the curtain if you take it. Wizard could be grossly evil. Is it worth seeing the wizard or is it better to be blind of him. That is the question.

AAC

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Dear akushla99,

You are one of the most fascinating posters of ATS, and the most thought provoking. Unfortunately for me, no matter how much thought your posts provoke, I can never quite understand your message.

It sounds like you're suggesting a way of finding out about Circle B, by pretending to know something about C & D. If so, that's a gutsier move than I would have thought of making. Circle B makes some sense in the same way that deciding 9 is the answer to what follows 1, 3, 5, 7. But everything I've read, with one or two tiny exceptions, declares that it's only a four-step series, there is nothing else after 7.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

id go for it this may be your chance to see how far the rabbit hole goes, isnt the goal of most people here on ats?

Some rabbit holes contain the bones of a great many rabbits.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by akushla99

Dear akushla99,

You are one of the most fascinating posters of ATS, and the most thought provoking. Unfortunately for me, no matter how much thought your posts provoke, I can never quite understand your message.

It sounds like you're suggesting a way of finding out about Circle B, by pretending to know something about C & D. If so, that's a gutsier move than I would have thought of making. Circle B makes some sense in the same way that deciding 9 is the answer to what follows 1, 3, 5, 7. But everything I've read, with one or two tiny exceptions, declares that it's only a four-step series, there is nothing else after 7.

With respect,
Charles1952

You have nothing to lose, but an admission of faulty hearing

Surface-wise, doesn't feel nefarious in any way...but, there is a reason for subterfuge...may be innocent?!

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds...

Å99

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Dear AnAbsoluteCreation,

Thank you very much, I appreciate your evaluation.

Is it worth seeing the wizard or is it better to be blind of him. That is the question.
Yeah, you're right. Maybe you can see why I'm torn. The first person responding said, basically, "Run, run, run, run away fast, go." And there's a lot to be said for that.

Others, including you, seem to be saying, "Go down the hole, explore, find the truth, then figure out what you're going to do."

At this point, my paranoia (which I didn't have until ATS) kicks in. I imagine all sorts of fanciful boogie-men. I can dismiss them as foolish, but they're still there. "You have been nominated to join Circle B, do you accept?" "Wait, what's this all about?" "Do you accept?" "You're not going to tell me?" "No, do you accept?"

Or, "You have accepted membership in Circle B. You must pledge obedience to (whatever) for ever, and eternal silence. You will be severely disciplined if you ever violate our rules. You know you could never hide."

Or, "Ok, now that you're in, your first test is to (do something loathsome or criminal)."

I admit freely, that my thinking is cloudy, I'm grateful to the ATS members working to clear away those clouds.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
How many times do you live?

I only live once personally, so count me in.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Dear Magister,

Thanks very much, it's a tough call. One question that hasn't come to mind until just now is "What do I gain by learning about or joining Circle B?" Nothing jumps to mind right now, and I certainly don't want to be part of somebody's rabbit stew.

This decision may take a little time.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Dear AnAbsoluteCreation,

Thank you very much, I appreciate your evaluation.

Is it worth seeing the wizard or is it better to be blind of him. That is the question.
Yeah, you're right. Maybe you can see why I'm torn. The first person responding said, basically, "Run, run, run, run away fast, go." And there's a lot to be said for that.

Others, including you, seem to be saying, "Go down the hole, explore, find the truth, then figure out what you're going to do."

At this point, my paranoia (which I didn't have until ATS) kicks in. I imagine all sorts of fanciful boogie-men. I can dismiss them as foolish, but they're still there. "You have been nominated to join Circle B, do you accept?" "Wait, what's this all about?" "Do you accept?" "You're not going to tell me?" "No, do you accept?"

Or, "You have accepted membership in Circle B. You must pledge obedience to (whatever) for ever, and eternal silence. You will be severely disciplined if you ever violate our rules. You know you could never hide."

Or, "Ok, now that you're in, your first test is to (do something loathsome or criminal)."

I admit freely, that my thinking is cloudy, I'm grateful to the ATS members working to clear away those clouds.

With respect,
Charles1952

So if they ask you to do something that goes against your moral values you simply walk away. No need to run. I would like to add that its really not a good thing to pledge obedience to any organization you don't trust. Personally I would never pledge obedience to any club.

edit on 26-5-2013 by SuicideBankers because: typo

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Dear Pinke,

Right, I only live once. That's why important decisions are, so, well, important.

Do you see any possible downside in jumping in full speed ahead?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Magister

thats true, but one cant make the journey down the rabbit hole and be afraid of death.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Charles I feel like were all playing that great indoor rainy day game '20 Questions"

Instructions
Choose one person to start. This person must think of an object. To make the game easier, he or she can classify the object as animal, vegetable or mineral.

Have another player ask a question about the object that can be answered yes or no.

The person who has the object in mind should answer the question with a simple yes or no.

After hearing the answer, the questioner is allowed to guess the object. The players are allowed to ask a total of 20 questions.

If the guess is correct, the winning questioner now thinks of a new object. If the answer is incorrect, another player is allowed to ask a yes or no question...

edit on (5/26/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Dear shells4u,

Well, games are usually fun, and I don't mind playing them, but this is a serious question, and not twenty of them.

What I asking is, what do the experienced and objective members of ATS think is my best course of action in this situation. I realize the final decision is mine, but many counsellors make for great wisdom. Yes, I'm imposing on the members, asking them to offer their advice for free, but I don't know how to compensate them except with a star.

I don't think this applies, but I'll add it anyway. It looks like I'm going to be offered an assignment in the next level up from local. I don't know what it will be, but I've been told that it will be somewhere. I'll know for sure in about 6 weeks.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

best wishes and congrats on your secret club promotion it sounds mysterious and exciting please keep us updated and don't take any wooden nickles...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Dear shells4u,

Thanks, but it won't be mysterious or exciting. It will probably be e-mailing people and reminding them to get their reports in on time, or keeping the books for a fund raising event. I got into it by telling people that I would do whatever they needed help with. I usually get the jobs no one else is interested in doing.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You've joined this society because you want to help your community. That's fine but because of your paranoia you are now left with the question if this "club" is true in it's intentions.

So the real question is, how much stock do you put into your suspicions?

Do you think it's fair to your "club" to accept said promotion if you are struggling with these questions?

Maybe you are not the man for the position and you should decline the offer. You accepting the position would only be motivated by satisfying your suspicions.

Peace

edit on 26-5-2013 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Pinke

Right, I only live once. That's why important decisions are, so, well, important.

Do you see any possible downside in jumping in full speed ahead?

You've got my opinion; from previous experience I think taking a longer time to explain it would be wasting my time.

All I say is, if it's 'evil' as you might be implying you can't stop it by not finding out about it. In my life it's a duty to investigate and stop evil things when they're within my sphere of influence. By all means, go back to your rotary club if you feel it's something more beneficial to do.

If you're looking for someone to say that you should try to stay safe it should be more than obvious that I haven't spent my life hiding under a pillow. I seriously doubt anyone in this thread will have a fireball of insight unless you're much more upfront about the organization involved.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I say don't.

All of these clubs have one thing in common in the end. They worship lucifer, and say that he is Jesus's brother - and then show you magical things - prey upon your human vanities - show you "how" you will save mankind.

And they blackmail you when you finally figure out how satanic it is.

Look into the shriner's and their children's hospital embezzling - just for a start.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Ok, then, don't send me a U2U, just tell me, based on your experience, what you would suggest as a course of action.

My advice: You have made two inquiries, possibly none were required. Now, sit back and let whatever is going to happen, happen. If nothing comes up and circle B exists, then you aren't invited in for whatever reason -- seeking entry would not be a good thing. If something comes up, you have a decision on whether you want to proceed. Regardless of the orientation of Circle A, if there is reason to expect Circle B has a deep secret and has remained hidden for many decades, I would not assume that one could back out at will, if at all.

In the interim, if you seek knowledge and understanding, prepare and align yourself as best you can. When it is time, your mentor will appear without bidding. Opportunity may be subtly posed, often only once. You have only but to follow, leaving what you formerly knew. If you are deeply aligned, you will know when this occurs. That is the way of things.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Would it come as a surprise to us the name of the club?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
FREEMASONRY/ROMAN CATHOLICISM

Circle B/Circle A

Gaotu/God

Landmarks/Holy Ground
Water/Baptism
Sulfur/Communion
Salt/Confirmation

Tyranny/Devil
Fanaticism/Satan
Ignorance/Beast

Master/Father
Apprentice/Son
Craft/Holy Spirit

Oath/Creed
Lodge/Church

Belief in/Faith
Ashlar/Cross

Compass w/Square / Two Keys w/Crown... both are six point star symbols

Hiram Abif = Harem Above / Jesus Christ = She's As Crest

Officers/Priests
Worshipful Master/Pope

As a Roman Catholic by tradition... I ask why when a Freemason is asked: "what do you seek?"...
He replies more light in Freemasonry instead of... to stop that thing that happened to Hiram from happening again.

As Freemason by spirituality ... I ask... why do we eat so much of his flesh and drink so much of his blood when we could just spare him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join