It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed DHS Guards Protect IRS From Tea Party Protesters...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
1. The IRS is a federal entity, and therefore IRS offices and assets are to be treated as government property.
2. There's no way to know if a protest will resolve peacefully.

More to the point. Homeland Security was introduced to protect the government, not protect the people.

They are not there to protect the people from the IRS, they are there to protect the IRS from the people.

The people are the terrorists, the government is in need of protection. George Bush said, "Either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists". When he said that, he was government. You may have thought he meant "America", but the fact that Homeland Security is there at this event makes it crystal clear, this new army views "We" as government, and anybody protesting against "We" are terrorist.

Your tax payer dollars are paying for the IRS protection, not your protection. They take your monies, and they take your liberties too. That's fair trade, if you're a pirate.

edit on 22-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
We need a new Declaration of Independence like the original...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain [George III] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Absolute tyranny over the states. States rights are gone. Interstate commerce is now controlled, audited and spied upon with the passing of the Internet bill. It is time.

This line folks...

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

The IRS controls your money. They are protected by DHS/FBI/ATF/DEA. All of the letters. All they need is a large scale terror incident and it is over. One more is all they need. It will not be a 'lone wolf' but a large attack. The shooting in Orlando is too close to several soft targets...Memorial Day this weekend.

Nazi Germany did the same thing. Yup, again I said it and it is truth. The government is so disconnected and drunk on power they do what they want, when they want and take what they want. Don't like, we will audit you and you will have nothing. This is now fact....not tin foil conspiracy.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
We need a new Declaration of Independence like the original...

Absolute tyranny over the states. States rights are gone. Interstate commerce is now controlled, audited and spied upon with the passing of the Internet bill. It is time.

The Founding Fathers are groaning in their grave. They put so much effort into the Constitution, to separate the powers of government, into three branches, writing all sorts of clauses, like 'whatever is not specifically allocated to the Federal Government, is automatically the province of the States' ,etc..all to see all their goodwill overturned in time.

Well, they staved of tyranny for 200 years. That's not bad, when you think of it. Nothing lasts forever.

The Constitution is dead. It's time to hold the funeral, and give it a good burial. We're now in uncharted territory, with so many secret service organizations watching and monitoring, George Orwell had no idea that Big Brother would be a whole team of watchmen agencies.

It's time to dissolve the nation, and reboot.

I suggest, this time around, that the scientists put the Supreme Law of the Land into the DNA of all citizens. That's where the flaw was the last time. They wrote in on paper. After awhile, people started to ignore that paper. We've even heard people say "Its just a piece of paper". Well the new constitution will be coded into your genes. That should enable the next nation to last maybe 2000 years, instead of just 200. Then, we'll be like the Egyptians, with longevity akin to the Pharaohs societies.

Also, while we're at it, lets join up all the Americas, and form one America, so we'll have almost 1 billion people, like China. We need the numbers to compete, with the likes of China and India, each of which has over a billion laborers. And it's a lot easier to control borders if all of the border is surrounded by water. This solves all the national security problems.

edit on 22-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee
This is the problem with a group like the Tea Party, Occupy, or Anonymous. Without any internal structure, anyone claiming to be a part of the group can bring down the entire group from within.

Agreed but....

The guy that flew the plane into the IRS building in Texas, Joseph Stack, self identified Tea Party member.

Care to source that?
edit on 22-5-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

Whos govt?

Whos $$$

Ours.

The Govt is supposed to be OUR protection.

..instead it is being used to divide and intimidate factions within because they think differently.

When the govt that is supposed to work for you turns, and starts working to get you- we all have problems.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Whos govt?

Whos $$$

Ours.

The Govt is supposed to be OUR protection.

..instead it is being used to divide and intimidate factions within because they think differently.

When the govt that is supposed to work for you turns, and starts working to get you- we all have problems.

Perfect, You Said It All!!!!
We as a People need to stand together. Right, Left or in the Middle. Citizens, our government want to take Our Voice Away and it would appear their Happy to use intimidation and fear.
If we don't agree with the actions of our Representatives, we should be allow to protest and voice our concerns without our government labeling us and scrutinizing us or SPYING on US!!!!
Should we have to watch the skies for a Drone,,,, I ask you Obama supporters, do you support Drone attacks on America Citizens practicing their Right To Gather or Protest?

edit on 22-5-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So your solution is to force freedom upon people? I understand the desire but that isn't freedom; that is masked tyranny. Freedom is fought for and held onto. It is taught through culture and deeds (of which the United States has nothing to show for in the past 60 years in my opinion in that regard).

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

WASHINGTON, May 22 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will lay out the rationale for U.S. drone strikes in a speech on Thursday, a White House official said. "He will discuss why the use of drone strikes is necessary, legal, and just, while addressing the various issues raised by our use of targeted action," the official said.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The Mistress of D H S, Janet Napolitano won't have any say in those Strikes, I Hope NOT!
Just one more tool for her and Obamas secret Police!

We Really May Have To Watch Our Backs,,, Look-Up My Friends!
edit on 22-5-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Maybe you are young or maybe you are just now educating yourself (that is a good thing), but States' Rights have been long gone starting with the 17th Amendment straight onto bills from Congress such as the Federal Aid Highway Act -- hint for you: there is no national drinking age or even a national age to purchase alcohol. That is strong armed through this act to force States to adopt the policies Washington wants or they lose Federal funding; the Mafia would be jealous.

Interstate Commerce succumb to absolute control via Congress (and its expansion into the behemoth it is today) with Wickard v. Filburn.

We have been audited and spied upon since the creation of the "income" tax amendment and World War II respectively.

It has been time for many of years.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruderalis1

Anyone that doesn't understand that the "Tea Party" is just the newest label for a lot of previously existing right-wing extremists hasn't been to their websites. You can only threaten violent revolution so many times before people begin to take actions to protect from that kind of behavior.

DHS = SA and SS

The Sturmabteilung (SA) (German pronunciation: [ˈʃtʊɐ̯mʔapˌtaɪlʊŋ] ( listen); Storm Detachment or Assault Division, or Brownshirts) functioned as the original paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party. It played a key role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. Their main assignments were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies; the disruption of opposing political parties and the fight against their paramilitary units (esp. the Rotfrontkämpferbund); and the intimidation of Jewish citizens (e.g. the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses).

To me the DHS is turning into the new SA/SS. I also believe history repeats itself and we are not immune to that fact here in the USA

Well, which political party does the DHS serve? It doesn't serve a political party or a political agenda. It protects the people's government from the extremist elements that have vocally stated opposition.

I'm not condoning or berating their message. It isn't my point or purpose here. I am simply stating that these groups are looking to directly undermine a lawfully elected government of the United States, sometimes with the threatened use of force. It isn't like they are a bunch of pacifists having a sit-in.

The government elected by the people an for the people are accountable to the people. They do not get to run roughshod over the people and are subject to criticism by the people. Period. You are so wrong in your post.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by guohua

Thank goodness we can count on the DHS to protect the U.S. from
terrible Tea Partiers, and counterfeit designer purses.

Sleep well folks knowing we are all safe, unless of course there is a real terrorist plot.
edit on 22-5-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

bwahahaha and they needed DHS to protect the IRS guy from that woman with the walker.....

I still love St. Louis my hometown...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I thought I was going to see a protest, I saw a parade.

I thought I was going to see "police protecting the IRS".

What police? Those two DHS cars parked there?

You did read the labels on the side. They said

"Federal Protective Service" and "Homeland Security".

What, you thought the DHS was invented to protect you from the Fed? Or you from the terrorists?

Nah, the agency was formed to protect federal agencies from the people.

ETA: They are going to need it too, as soon as things get a little more "austere".
edit on 23-5-2013 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You can only threaten violent revolution so many times before people begin to take actions to protect from that kind of behavior.

Unless, that is your a radical Islamist group threatening to burn America,
complete with terrorist training camps here on U.S. soil.....

then you will get all of the understanding and special priveledge treatment,
government will go out of its way to accomodate you and make you feel at home.

Nah, they get singled out and profiled as well. Extremist elements are dealt with in whatever form they take. Jihadists. Westborough Baptists. Tea Party. Eco-Terror. Whatever. It doesn't matter. Extremists are extremists. If you advertise yourselves as violently opposing the government, expect to be targets.

You are hilarious. You've been to too many liberal hack sites. When did Tea Party ever "advertise" themselves as violently opposing government? Do you understand the concept of "limited government"? Do you understand that the Tea Party even bothers to clean up after itself, something the Occupy Movement was too self-indulgent to bother with? I've been to plenty of Tea Party activities and never found any elements but a pic nic like atmosphere. Just like 4th of July. Of course if you had ever been to one you would know.
And no pooping on cop cars either.

pics, because it did happen

toddkinsey.com...
edit on 23-5-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Wow these ignorant fools chanting for democracy. All pro democracy idiots need to leave America they are too stupid to know America is not a Democracy. America is a Representative Republic. These ignorant children need a history lesson. Pro democracy shows a great level of ignorance we should thank them for showing theirs, remember this can be a great tool for finding sheeple fools! The fool leading them must be an agent or idiot.

edit on 23-5-2013 by SimpleKnowledge because: edit

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SimpleKnowledge

Either that or you didn't understand the subtle parody on Occupy....

At Occupy sites across the nation, a popular call-and-response chant goes like this: “Show us what democracy looks like? This is what democracy looks like!”

articles.washingtonpost.com...

Those silly Occupy children...they even wrote a song for it

edit on 23-5-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I understand they are protesting the I R S targeting though I have never met any informed Americans who chant democracy that are educated about the founding of their county and know it's form of government.
Democracy dose look like that you should learn that. Then Study at least four other form of government and tell me where a Representative Republic stands. I hope these kids learn they are pro democracy because they are ignorant and followers.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Oh, and the States are held to the drinking age and legal BAC by the Fed holding highway funding over the heads of the Governors.

So, you are correct, it is Tyranny by any other definition.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
1. The IRS is a federal entity, and therefore IRS offices and assets are to be treated as government property.
2. There's no way to know if a protest will resolve peacefully.

You can only threaten violent revolution so many times before people begin to take actions to protect from that kind of behavior.

Unless, that is your a radical Islamist group threatening to burn America,
complete with terrorist training camps here on U.S. soil.....

then you will get all of the understanding and special priveledge treatment,
government will go out of its way to accomodate you and make you feel at home.

Nah, they get singled out and profiled as well. Extremist elements are dealt with in whatever form they take. Jihadists. Westborough Baptists. Tea Party. Eco-Terror. Whatever. It doesn't matter. Extremists are extremists. If you advertise yourselves as violently opposing the government, expect to be targets.

There you have it folks, it isn't for the people, by the people - it is the government and you better damned do what they tell you to do your be labeled as a domestic terrorist.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Tea Party is a radical liberal domestic terrorist organisation with a political front.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleKnowledge
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I understand they are protesting the I R S targeting though I have never met any informed Americans who chant democracy that are educated about the founding of their county and know it's form of government.
Democracy dose look like that you should learn that. Then Study at least four other form of government and tell me where a Representative Republic stands. I hope these kids learn they are pro democracy because they are ignorant and followers.

The average Tea Partier is generally fully knowledgeable about us being a Constitutional Republic. It was the Occupy movement who invented that little slogan. I guess the St Louis T Party just decided to play around with it. We also do happen to be democratic in addition, but I think the more poignant thing here is that Democracy can look like the US today or it can look like Hitler yesterday. It is the Democrats who constantly spout off about things being Democratic but the version that Occupy wants is more like direct democracy.
Your attempt to paint Tea Partiers as stupid falls short my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join