It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed DHS Guards Protect IRS From Tea Party Protesters...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
if the IRS needs DHS to protect themselves from the Tea Party, then whom do we have to protect US from the IRS?

I was just going to post that!

Seriously .. the IRS thinks it needs protection from the Tea Party?
For real?? The Tea Party is pretty dang mild.
They should be more worried about the Occupy Wall Streeters.
(or did those hippies finally give up and go back to their parents basements??)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by HauntWok

Which teaparty?

There are a lot of people who call themselves 'Teaparty'.

Link those claims btw.
edit on 22-5-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

And everyone that claims to be Teaparty IS Teaparty, since it isn't an organization with a membership list. Just like Anonymous or Occupy. It is a self indentifiable ingroup.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

Fine people want to play that game rather easy to sit here and judge all iberals by the actions of OWS.

Their destruction,and violence, and their calls to end government by violent actions.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee
reply to post by beezzer

Not the government.

The RULE OF LAW.

Do not group the LAW with those charged with enforcing the law.

Um, who enforces the law *government* and who is breaking the law *government* so who is going to go after those that have broken the law?

Government?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by neo96

Seriously?

Goals of the TEA Party:

1. Destroy the US Government (By violent means) and establish a government by the TEA Party, for the TEA Party and OF the TEA Party.

2. Severely limit the rights of people it considers inferior (gay people, women, black people, latinos, Muslims, non Christians. the poor.)

3. Establish and dictate a national language and religion.

4. Violently massacre anyone who does not follow the TEA Party teachings, doctrines and beliefs.

How is this any different from Al Qaeda?

Where did you find that? That's hilarious!

Please, I double dog dare you to provide a link.

You may want to change your avatar as it is blatantly obvious that you are not an independent voter. Rather a shill for this admin.

edit on 22-5-2013 by TDawgRex because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Not the government.

The RULE OF LAW.

Do not group the LAW with those charged with enforcing the law.

Um, who enforces the law *government* and who is breaking the law *government* so who is going to go after those that have broken the law?

Government?

Nope.

There are plenty of non-governmental law associations that battle the government over their breaches of law.

ACLU is one that comes to mind. SPLC is another.

EDIT

Although, the Justice Dept does oversee government intrusions as well. Though they are also known to need overseeing themselves on occasion.
edit on 22-5-2013 by MichaelPMaccabee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Nope.

There are plenty of non-governmental law associations that battle the government over their breaches of law.

ACLU is one that comes to mind. SPLC is another.

EDIT

Although, the Justice Dept does oversee government intrusions as well. Though they are also known to need overseeing themselves on occasion.
edit on 22-5-2013 by MichaelPMaccabee because: (no reason given)

The two organizations that you have used as a example often are used by the government to further their goals. Espescially the SPLC.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

After all, the TEA Party are the American version of Al Qaeda, they have the same goals after all.

Where are you getting your talking points?
Lemme guess.....the IRS? The DHS?

edit on 22-5-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yeah, and show me an organization that people haven't made that accusation against, and I will show you an organization that doesn't exist.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I wonder why the IRS didn't just defend itself? I guess the armed bean counters come a level past the outer building goons, eh?

IRS Purchasing Shotguns - No, Really

IRS To Acquire Shotguns YOU Can’t

Or the direct source:

Acquiring Shotguns
Solicitation Number: TIRWR-10-Q-00023
Agency: Department of the Treasury
Office: Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Location: Western Area Branch, Office of Business Operations OS:A
:B:W
(Source)

It's funny...but the same things I hear some saying about the Tea Party's goals of nefarious and evil things? These are the same things I hear said...word for word...about the nefarious and evil intentions of the Occupy camps. I was a part of that one and know it held some truth but mostly B.S. media spin.

I've seen nothing to think the accusations are any different or more meaningful this time. Probably some truth and TPM does have an extreme side ....still? The spin here is out of control, IMO.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

Oh geez, anything that ties those people to the tea party. Other then your statement, which is shown to be extremely biased.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Oh, so you also have proof of tea party members calling for the overthrow of the Govt.

Care to share the proof of this?

Or is it just more progressive BS?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You are joking right?
This is a joke,,,,,,

Or are you severely diluted enough to pitch that as truth.

Nah, has to be a joke.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence
reply to post by guohua

The thumbnail of the video: Federal Protective Service Police.

FEDERAL POLICE.

This is frightening.

Especially since DHS is expanding its grasp beyond simple terrorism into a federal police force under the guise of homeland security-terrorism. And when coupled with this article/thread, Homeland Security, police investigate swastika on home, the implications are exceedingly troubling.

How long before these Federal police vehicles and "officers" and swarming around daily?

New tagline:

"Homeland Security: Federal Police in Disguise. Coming to a community near YOU."

You spoke the truth, it's very frightening!

Most recently, WND reported that while local police have found themselves short of necessary ammunition, the federal government has been stockpiling billions of rounds for its non-military, non-FBI law enforcement officers.

Who does the DHS need all that ammunition? Maybe, because of:

The Department of Homeland Security was caught labelling as potential “terror” threats such “right-wing extremists” as returning war veterans, pro-life activists and states’ rights advocates; Read more at www.wnd.com...

You think?

WASHINGTON – A newly unclassified Department of Homeland Security report warns against the possibility of violence by unnamed “right-wing extremists” concerned about illegal immigration, increasing federal power, restrictions on firearms, abortion and the loss of U.S. sovereignty and singles out returning war veterans as particular threats. Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I find very sad that we the people have not protection from corruption when the corruption is the one that is in power.

How can we protect ourself.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by guohua

I'm surly not the first to mention this, but if the IRS needs DHS to protect themselves from the Tea Party, then whom do we have to protect US from the IRS?

Plead the Fifth!!!!!
We Got No Body but Our Selves!!!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Oh, absolutely, I am fully aware of those considered "terrorist" groups. Not only right wing groups, and patriot movements and groups, but even environmentalist groups and the like.

Basically, anything that rocks the boat, the status quo, and is seen as threatening to those in power (or those helping to keep those in power in powers, sans ignorant voters) is a (potential) "terrorist."

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just how Crazy is the thinking process Obamas and Janet Napolitano,,, here's a little insight.

The report from DHS’ Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines right-wing extremism in the U.S. as “divided into those groups, movements and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups) and those that are mainly anti-government, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.” “[T]he consequences of a prolonged economic downturn – including real estate foreclosures, unemployment and an inability to obtain credit – could create a fertile recruiting environment for right-wing extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and government authorities similar to those in the past,” the report says.

Most notable is the report’s focus on the impact of returning war veterans. “Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to right-wing extremists,” it says. “DHS/I&A is concerned that right-wing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize veterans in order to boost their violent capacities.”

It also suggests the election of an African-American president and the prospect of his policy changes “are proving to be a driving force for right-wing extremist recruitment and radicalization.

www.wnd.com...
Obamas Secret Police must be needed to combat the Extreme Right Wing,,, So,,, Who's Protecting Us From The Extreme Radical Thought Process of the Current POTUS?
We are, that's who,,, keep this out in the open, continue to confront and prove wrong the Rants of Obamas supporters and their Lame Talking Points.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

This part of your quote is very interesting considering the subject of the OP:

“[T]he consequences of a prolonged economic downturn – including real estate foreclosures, unemployment and an inability to obtain credit – could create a fertile recruiting environment for right-wing extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and government authorities similar to those in the past,” the report says.

Seems like the government working hard to make their predictions (script) come to fruition. They already tanked the economy and raised unemployment....now they're setting the stage for confrontation.

It’s funny how people who have a problem with the government’s actions are a threat yet radical groups like the New Black Panthers get a free pass from our beloved Attorney General and nary a glance from Napolitano. No extremism there, right??

edit on 22-5-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Wait do you people think these securty guards are only around for this? They are always around that is the job of this agency. You find them at most federal buildings. I suppose that does not make it as exciting though.

I do not think most of these people have been inside Federal buildings very often. And FPS are pretty low key; when I worked in a building they protected, I think the most visible security elements were contractors. FPS materialized when something out of the ordinary was happening.

You can see here the FPS made 1,600 arrests in FY 2011. The FBI reports there were 12,408,899 arrests in 2011. That makes FPS responsible for about 0.013% of all arrests. Another way of looking at it is the FPS made about four arrests per day. Comparisons have been made to the SS, so I feel I should point out it would take the FPS 3,750 years to arrest six million people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join