It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Good evening Doc! What a beautiful Christmas tree!!! Looks like something straight out of Better Homes and Gardens.

To everyone a confession: I love the smell and taste of coffee and if it were a perfume, I'd probably wear it. lol For years I drank pot after pot of coffee but now I'm down to half coffee and half water. I love tea as well but it's not coffee. Especially this time of year in Minnesota when the snow falls like a powder shower. I need a light and fluffy robe right about now.

Mornings are afternoons for me. Now that I've returned to ATS, I intend to have it with coffee.

Happy Holidays!

Toni
edit on PM123120131200pm5131pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Hello there Antoniastar. Well thanks for saying it looks nice. Not a bad job if I say so myself!. I love looking at the tree at night when it's all lit up. It sends me in a trance!.. Oh you can't beat a nice coffee in the morning when the snow is falling. And welcome back. You sure stopped at the right place. Plenty of nice people in here
..hmmmm coffee perfume.. You could be onto something there

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
YOOHOO all *Waves*

It's 7:15 I'm at work but in body only my spirit is
still on bed.

Need more coffee

Hope your weeks all start better

Hugs to you all, and Rod rest up mate,

Cody

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Morning Cody. Yes I know the feeling. I can't be bothered either. Monday's don't ya just love them!..

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

After I finish hiding in here I'm going to snuggle up
in the spray shop and pray the day ends quickly Doc

Cody

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hey Cody !

Could your malaise have something to do with - Australia 2 v England 0 ...

With the prospect of a bouncy Mitchel Johnson preferred Perth wicket in a few days time ?

Hmmm?

( It's all fun 'till a bouncer scones you lol ! )

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Enjoy it while you can my friend.

I'm mourning for English cricket right now

*Holds head in hands and slowly shakes it*

Cody

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Doc, I'm glad that you are feeling better! What a beautiful tree!
I'm sorry to read about your other issues, but congratulations on the new start! Everyone deserves to be happy in this life, I'm glad you and your boy enjoyed getting your tree up. It's the little ones that make the trials of life worth braving.

Littled, good luck in your endeavors as well. No matter what there is never any reason for a country girl to have to be in the city. You are welcome deep in my country, I have a spare bed and everything. Just make sure you have lots of warm clothes.
Why do guys do that? It is like we are the adults from Charlie Brown sometimes and it doesn't even register. I'm grateful that I seem to get through sooner than some though. You are in my thoughts often, I hope the rest of your construction efforts speed along so that you can breathe again.

Nat, I'm glad that you are staying warm and safe and cozy. You miss those snuggles more as they get older don't you. I know I treasure them too. Stay warm!

Sled and anyone else in the path of the cold, I hope things warm up for you and that you are safe and cozy! It's no fun when frigid weather sneaks up on you, even when you know it's supposed to come sometime. I have found that cheap fleece by the yard from the craft store makes excellent insulating blankets for a very small cost. They usually sell it at a pretty deep discount at this time of year too, at least up here.

Cody, may your grieving be short lived.
Have a great evening!

It's good to see so many newcomers too!
Though I'm only here once in awhile myself. It's a good place to vent.

Hi to everyone out there. I hope that everyone has or has had a great day!
edit on 9-12-2013 by woodsmom because: Touchscreens and auto correct are not my friends

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Hi woodsmom. It's always good to see a friendly face (if you know what I mean). Thanks for the kind words. Yes I'm feeling good at the moment so I will definitely be trying to enjoy Christmas. Hope you are all sorted more or less for the big day. And most importantly...Stay safe in the weather

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Howdy woodsmom!

Hope you and the tribe are staying warm. It is cold to me but it would probably feel warm to you (high 40s). I've been steadily working but lots more to go and I'm already getting tired. And I have pretty much decided that the city is the LAST place I want to live! I would run away to your house for awhile just to come think and visit the boys but it would take me a year to save up enough gas money for the trip!

Glad to hear from you girlie! Watch out for the moose and such!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

You are always welcome with open arms.
The boys would love it, and you definitely would be able to think in peace, at least outside lol. I don't blame you, I can't live in the city either, it's just too much for me. I even had to leave with the boys for a week when we added on to our house because of the noise and chaos.

Our weather has actually only been a couple of degrees colder than yours. We seem to be stuck in a freeze thaw cycle. It needs to make up its mind. I would rather see it cold enough to snow some more to insulate my plants before we get to see our -20 and -30 degree F weather.

Doc, there's no worries here about the weather. We stay home when it's whiteout blizzard or super icy like many of the other states are getting right now. It's a regular occurrence for us so we are equipped to handle it. I just wish I could share the woodstove or even some gloves with everyone. After a day of ice here they had even already tossed out sand and gravel on the worst places for traction.

( kitty litter also works wonders in small areas or if you get stuck for those of you getting stuck).

I do understand. You guys are my friendly faces. You have all kind of become a second family to me, and easier to contact too. Life throws some crazy curve balls at us on a regular basis, sometimes we just need a little back up. The world can either push us down or make us stronger. I have discovered that its usually a bit of both. After being pushed down and taking a much needed break sometimes it's up to us to find our strength somewhere.

Well my beast is talking back to me, I need to take him out. My Internet has been patchy, and I will be making either jelly or cookies today as well as testing the boy, but feel free to get ahold of me, I will be back as often as possible for the next few days. All of you,
!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi guys

Got a headache the size of next week here,

Doc it's good to see you feeling better my friend,
littled you know it is worth the effort and don't forget my bedroom.
Woodsmom the City UGGHH I live just north of London, and whilst it's great for entertainment I'd rather be sat next to a lake or the sea any time.

But the money's good and Mrs C and I have our dream so it's a necessary evil at the moment.

At least she loves her job and is happy, that's what counts, just to see her smile so much when she works so hard and actively enjoy it.

Well worth the last few years of ridiculous overtime.

Damn I love that woman................................ Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I try to keep her on her toes

Cody

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Good afternoon Doc,

You're most welcome! Me too, I just love the way the tree light twinkles bringing warm memories of Christmas past. We're just now getting our tree up and when it's finished I'll take a pic and post it here.

It's a beautiful clear,bright Winter day here. I live out of town a bit and it's so nice because it's quiet. Here in the 'burbs we have the convenience of city stores and staples down the road yet also the benefit of a country setting. It feels like I'm on the farm again, miles from any city. No matter the time of year, I live in awe of Nature.

Think I'll wash my hair with coffee after I take some of this grey out with lemon.

I'm glad I found you guys! I plan to come back.

Have a wonderful day,

Toni

edit on PM123120131216pm3731pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Yes you must put a picture on. I bet it looks swell. In fact everyone should stick a picture of there christmas trees on here. Then we can all sit round in trances looking at the lights haha. Obviously drinking coffee!..mind you it is christmas...So I think a tipple or two would be acceptable!...The crisp frosty winter days are the best for sure. The country you just can't beat it

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Still no tree up.....
but the tippling is ON!!!

Please have coffee and aspirin ready in the morning would you?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Don't worry. I will have the perfect remedy for a hangover in the morning.........
.....Wakey wakey

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Dude......

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

G'day you all. Just droppin in to wave hi
and then lurk back into the shadows...

Peace and love~~>>

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Good morning ma'am. I think I will stay in the shadows today as I'm not feeling well at all. How I managed work I don't know. I like your quote btw. Very nice
...I'm never ill. I'm such a bad patient lol

Everyone have a nice day

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

*lurking*

*Sip*____

new topics

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join