It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 387
<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks Sled!

Yep, they have selective vision and only see what they want to- sort of like that selective hearing most of them seem to have- and they talk about women! At least this time I dont have two babies in diapers to worry about like I did the first time.... that's how I got into this to start with.

Stay as warm as you can Sled- I'll be doing a special "heatwave" dance later for you!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hello everyone!....Hope your day is going well
....Well I know how you feel littled. Except mine is going a step further ie divorce lol...In january it should be finalized. And thank the Lord to!.. And someone came to look at the house this morning when I was at work, And they like it so I will keep my fingers crossed for that one!...Hope your house comes on fast
...New year new start for me hopefully
....Then I can chase my dream.............
........Midget wrestling.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

You are too silly!!! Hahahahaha!!!

Good evening.. It is almost afternoon here

I'm just snuggled up on the couch all warm and my boy just snuggled up next to me!!! Yay!!! He never does this!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Well good day to you ma'am. That's nice he's snuggly haha. Hope the ice storm is not to bad for you. Keep safe!!!...Its cold here but not icy
Yet!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yes, staying warm is about to become a challenge, so I hear. I'll have to add another blanket on the bed, and put on another pot of hot coffee.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

:::Raises Cup::: Cheers, ATS!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MickeyMouga

Cheers ................................c(_)

Welcome and enjoy

Cody

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Most excellent thread! I will join you all with a toast of Kenyan Peaberry in the morning.
Dallas is iced in, and after a semi-futile attempt at an outing today, I will be home all day tomorrow.

Thank you for this thread....most excellent idear!!

BTW, I prefer my coffee freshly ground and brewed in a french press. (yum!)
My favorite coffees are dark roasted, with certain types of medium roast a very close 2nd.

edit on 7-12-2013 by bbracken677 because: clarification

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Extra blanket on the bed you say?

Here is how I am sitting in the living room right now:
Extra warm clothes,
Covered in a thermal blanket
Portable heater in front of me turned on Max
Cat on my lap (She is like a mini-heater too)

Sipping hot coffee.

Shame I will have to get up soon, to cook lunch and bake apple pie - husband's request-. At least the oven will heat up the kitchen too.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Good day to everyone. Nice to see you Micky Mouga. And you to Rainbowresidue and bbracken...Hope everyone is well. Well I went and put my tree up today. And i must say it's looking good.........
.....Well it would be if it stood up properly!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That's beautiful Doc!!! I haven't even started decorating yet. My Christmas stuff is mixed up in a small room that we are using for storage while we're demolishing part of the house and I haven't been able to muster up enough holiday spirit to drag everything out. If it weren't for the fact that I host our big family Christmas Eve party I wouldn't even bother with it at all this year. I'm just too tired.

Hope you have a nice Sunday! It is still cold and gloomy here so I will stay inside and bundle up- good day to curl up on the sofa and watch cheesy movies all day!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Morning littled. Yes it's grey and gloomy here. I was not really in the mood for christmas. But today I made an effort for my son and put the tree up and I'm glad I did. It does look nice. I don't even know what I will be doing at Christmas yet. But at least he's happy. Yea I bet your tired to with all that going on. Christmas certainly has come to early for you this year!!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Doc it's getting even crazier than it has been! When it rains it pours my friend and it seems like there are new (and unwelcome, at least on my part) developments every day- the latest of which is a proposed move to an extremely large city a few hours away. Needless to say to a country girl visiting the city is fun but living there? Not on your life! Needless to say the topic should make it an interesting week to say the least!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Wow that sounds heavy. Well I don't know much, But I can tell that move would not make you happy at all. I would hate to move to one of the cities here. Yes I'm sure there will be some interesting conversations for you in the coming weeks. Stick to your guns I say. And mow them all down!.
And keep chasing that dream

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Will do Doc, and same to you my friend!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Oh yes. I sure will. You can never give up on dreams. It's never to late for your dreams to come true

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Hey doc, that tree does look really nice.
Glad ya got it up and decorated.

@littled-hi. Hope all goes well for you and ya don't have to move to the city.

Well it's about 40min til noon. So I'll just say good afternoon and good evening to you guys.
It's freezing and it's raining. Looks like it'll be another day to spend inside bundled up.

***hi new people that are on this thread. Glad ya joined us for some coffee.. I'm the resident water drinker here..any caffeine makes me kinda wild..

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hi there!!....Yes it does look nice. It did not take me that long. Though I stood on one of the Christmas lights and it stuck in my bare foot ouch!!!! ...But apart from that it went well
....Hope your doing well today..And wrap up warm or you will get the chills

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I start my day feeding my son first and then having coffee and reading ATS.

It's been almost 5yrs and I've done it every single morning since I joined.

I think there have been maybe 3 days where I didn't get on ATS in the morning. I"m always signed in as well because I visit it so often why sign out?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The only time I am signed out is when I clear my cookies, Ive never actually hit the logout button at all! I'll bet the little man is getting big and growing like a weed.... enjoy it because they are grown in the blink of an eye!

top topics

<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join