It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Howdy Doody Ladies and Gentlemen,

Slowly but surely coming to the end of 2 very hectic months and looking forward to coming back onto this thread and pestering the heck out of all of you...

I haven't been able to follow everything but Doc i hope you are feeling better?

Cody
Littled
Nat
Dark
Darth
Timely
And all of those good people that i have either forgotten or have not met yet... sheesh am i missing you guys big time!

Currently in a hotel suite tonight, (makes a change from the seedy hotels that i usually stay in on my travels) , however it is right next to Charles de Gaulle airport (luckily they have triple glazing here!) and i will be snoring my head off on the painkillers and anti inflammation meds any way in a couple of hours and wont hear those planes rumbling over my head

Just for the extra info : We put our Christmas tree up 3 weeks ago and keep putting it back up again every day... bloody cat!!!!!! He gets his Christmas present on the 2nd week of January... full blown castration...

I am actually thinking of using the cat as a fairy for the top of the tree.. *cough cough*... pass the vaseline please Cody? (erm... to treat the scratches on my hands caused by the plastic pine needles of course!!!)

Anyways... for the moment time for me to hobble into the bathroom and give my self a good scrub down before going out to find a decent restaurant to have something to eat. Will try and post later on and will leave ATS open (cos it's a pain in the bum to relog on again in this hotel!)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. CODY, I got your texto mate, thanks, sorry for not responding as was somewhat involved with a serious family matter concerning Mrs Rs Dad who is in bad health right now.
edit on 10-12-2013 by Rodinus because: Ps added

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Glad to see you're back around, albeit briefly

What's wrong with Mrs. R? I hope it's nothing serious!

Been missing you dear! Now....back to my lurking!
Hugs!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Glad to be back my dear but will be even happier next week when all this globe trotting is over!

Its not Mrs R who has health problems, its her dad, things are not looking too good in his fight against the big C and he was hospitalised this weekend. But, don't really want to talk about that here if thats ok?

Right... time for me to go out and find a cheap chinese takeway.

Hugs to all the ladies and a kick up the bum to all the blokes.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Tell the Mrs. I'm sending prayers and good juju to her and her pops....
some of it is for you too Rod, so be sure to catch some for yourself! You poor thing- you've had such a time with illness and injury this year! I would gladly take some of it off of your hands to give you a break my friend.....
or maybe we can send it to Cody!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I'm sorry to hear that Rod

Please tell Mrs R my family are praying for him and I am sending good vibes, I'll see if my angel's around and ask him to pop over.

On a lighter side I got your Xmas pressie

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

littled16
reply to post by Rodinus

Tell the Mrs. I'm sending prayers and good juju to her and her pops....
some of it is for you too Rod, so be sure to catch some for yourself! You poor thing- you've had such a time with illness and injury this year! I would gladly take some of it off of your hands to give you a break my friend.....
or maybe we can send it to Cody!

Oi
I've had my fair share this year
and then some.

This calm serene façade is merely a smoke screen of agony held within.

Held together by thoughts of which bloody duck is going on my tree this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Okay, there has to be a solution here....
Let's send it all to Dave.
He should have never teased us with all of those pics of his breakfast!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'm all for sending to Timely for teasing me about the ashes, it's as close as England and Australia get to war,
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Aussie cricket team

Yeah the Aussie cricket team

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

cody599

I'm all for sending to Timely for teasing me about the ashes, it's as close as England and Australia get to war,
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Aussie cricket team

Yeah the Aussie cricket team

Cody

P.U.F.F.S

*Ahem ahem*

Bring back Kylie

:

*Sighs*... all alone in a hotel room and Mrs R is not there to wear her Kylie white robe and swing her cricket bat... sniff sniff... But then again... anyone got a rolling pin?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 10-12-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Just for you Rod!

*just dont tell cody...ssssshhhhhhhh*

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Good Morning Everyone! Happy cuppa to you all! Glad I found this thread, so nice to read a friendly thread these days!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

littled16
reply to post by Rodinus

Just for you Rod!

That is not fair Littled!!! *SNIF*

Oops... actually i am a little tiddly... watch out people drunk post coming up!

Kindest *hic... buuuurp* respects

Rodinus

(post by Rodinus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Cheers to you missvicky!
*Raises coffee cup in salute*

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

littled16
reply to post by Rodinus

Just for you Rod!

Little miss Cody does not have the tennis balls to match those that your Tomcat is currently showing off (lucky that your cat is not in my house right now as it would be under Ketamine and would have 2 small morcels of meat sitting in a tray next to his inert anaesthetised body right now waiting for tomorrows lunch!) DONT FORGET THAT I LIVE IN FRANCE!... What moves gets eaten!

*Slobbers*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Morning, all. (well, it's morning for somebody)

Any idea where Rising Against took off to?

(Noticed he had a long break, from end of Aug to basically Thanksgiving)

Then he popped on right on the 50th anniversary of the subject of which he is ATS' resident knowledge expert, and then vanished again.

Any idea 1) what the 2-1/2 month hiatus was for, and 2) the drop-off again, this time?

[sorry, just figured he had something big planned (hoping, maybe - assuming...) that he would have some big thread - hell, even if only a compilation of his own - about JFK for the 50th Anny, is all]

edit on 12/10/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

SquirrelNutz
Morning, all. (well, it's morning for somebody)

Any idea where Rising Against took off to?

(Noticed he had a long break, from end of Aug to basically Thanksgiving)

Then he popped on right on the 50th anniversary of the subject of which he is ATS' resident knowledge expert, and then vanished again.

Any idea 1) what the 2-1/2 month hiatus was for, and 2) the drop-off again, this time?

[sorry, just figured he had something big planned (hoping, maybe - assuming...) that he would have some big thread - hell, even if only a compilation of his own - about JFK for the 50th Anny, is all]

edit on 12/10/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

Squirrelbollocks?

Who says that rising against is a "HE"????... We should try not to talk about other members... whether they be active / lurkers or mods... just a suggestion... *grins sheepishly*.... i have had 4 Abalours too!

Kindest respects... *hic*

Rodinus

Love the avatar name... Do you know Nibbles?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You will need way more than that to ward off the 'chin music' that will be playing at the WACA !

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Time to make the "Yule time gay"

Hey dolls!

*grabs green tea*

new topics

top topics

<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join