It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hey.......Wheres this bad storm...Come on im waiting!....Hope everyone is well today. Its always quiet on here at the weekend apart from the chatters!!...Anyway here is sundays pic of the day.....Looks nice where ever it is

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Hi Doc! *waves*
Love the pic....wouldn't mind spending a few weeks there.

It stormed all night here apparently but I slept through most of it, supposed to get some more later. Feeling sort of blue today and I don't think the gloomy skies are helping. It may be a good day for a glass of wine and some BB King!

Get some rest Doc, it will be Monday again all too soon...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Hi littled. Yea i would love to pitch a teepee there and build fires and just watch the views for a while to. Sorry your feelin a bit blue today. Sundays i have never really liked for some reason idk. Yes it sure will be monday urrrrgggggggggg then the whole week starts again. At least its payday for me tomorrow so i can eat for a while lol

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Good Morning ATS!

C(_)

*sip*

Hope everyone is having a nice day!

*raises ATS mug*

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hello Darkblade im waving back at ya now!. Hope your coffee tastes good. And bringing blondie to the party are we. Cool

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hey there DB! You're looking awfully bright eyed and bushy faced on those drums!

Hope you and Roses are enjoying the weekend!

*Raises ATS mug back* Salud!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Hey there Doc!

Yeah, that song has been going thru my head since yesterday. My daughter saw a commercial with the song so I had to show her the whole thing and next thing you know I am whistling it over and over...lol

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Yeah, it has been a mellow weekend. Roses has to work this afternoon though. She caught plurasy so feels crappy, but other than that we are doing good here.

C(_)

Hows thaaangs witchoo?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

*sip*

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Everything has been going pretty good, but this morning I woke up feeling a little sad and blue for some reason. Since I really don't have anything to be sad about I can only guess that I'm picking up on someone else's emotions...... wouldn't be the first time.

Ugh! Plurasy sucks! Just when you think it's gone it pops up in a different spot!

My sympathies to Roses!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

She is doing better already than she was a few days ago, so it is almost gone. I've had it a couple of times myself, yuck. The doc gave her some meds though and they seem to be working so that's a good thing.

I hate days where I can just feel something is off like that. You know it's not yours, but yet it won't go away.Perhaps you will know by the end of the day or it will just kind of go away.
Feelings like that are hard to shake if you don't know why you are having them.

*sip*

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm going to be on ATS radio tonight and tuesday night (if I understand things correctly) if anyone wants to tune in. lol

edit on 27-10-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Darkblade71

*sip*

Wow, I just looked in Below top secret and found out Lou Reed Just died.....
I had no idea until just now..

RIP Lou Reed

RIP Lou Reed at Age 71
edit on 27-10-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

R.I.P.

And thanks for the memories

There's a girl or two out there that will thank you as well Lou

This was played at a friends funeral that volunteered to do a drive in Lebanon when he should have been on the bus home, so another friend could meet his son for the first time.

I'm all messed up

I'll catch you all later

Cody

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
ok scratch that post about ATS radio....recording tonight...lol

*face palms self*

Airs maybe in a few weeks.

*sip*

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You won't be on tonight? I thought that's what I was told. Well, looking forward to hearing it!

Congrats! Awesome!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Be afraid!

lol

*sip*

Speaking of which, I'm still working on that painting. Teeth are giving me some problems in it. I was hoping to have it done by Halloween, but doubt I will. I'll just have to post what I have got done on it so far I guess (after I add some teeth back in) lol

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
*looks at soda in his hand*

*shrug*

*slurp*

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

cody599

davethebear

edit on 26-10-2013 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

Bad hair day Dave ?

Cody

Yeah, I am having problems getting photo's off image shack, I can't get the forum code to add pics onto ATS. I have been using it for three years and now it doesn't want to play. Anybody got any ideas?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Dave you can upload the pics directly to your ATS Uploads. It's really easy, especially if they are already on your computer.

new topics

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join