It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

littled16
reply to post by sled735

Good morning Sled! Rather than click on the icon to add an image to a reply or message I click on the arrow on the bar across the top of the page and open "uploads" in a new tab- all of your old uploads are still there, the folders just have icons instead of numbers now. Click on whatever pic or gif you'd like ti embed and copy the top address and then just paste it in your reply or message. You dont have to add the [img] brackets around it any more- just copy and paste. If you need help uploading something new just let me know and I'll try to walk you through it.

What I'm saying is it won't let me upload any new GIFs to my library. And that icon at the top of a new post to go to my image library doesn't work either. Are you not having any problems with it?
Maybe I need to change my settings?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

TheDoctor46
reply to post by sled735

Good day sled. Hope your well. I just tried copying and pasting the link and it says this content is unavailable
..Maybe because im in the uk or something. Certainly looks interesting though to what it could have been

I'm sorry you are having trouble with it. I suppose you'll have to go to the main www.syfy.com website, and go through all the links to watch it. Once there, choose "Shows", then click on "Paranormal Witness" at the right, then click on "watch full episodes" in the top right menu. Scroll down until you come to the one entitled "Wolfe Pack".
It's an interesting show, if you're into that kind of thing... and I am.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The button that goes to the image library only goes to one of your folders- the one that was formerly Folder 3 I believe. I open my uploads on a new tab from the dropdown menu, click on which pic I want, copy and paste the top address, and done. To upload a new image on your uploads page click on uploads click on select file, choose one from your computer, click the upward pointing arrow that is next to select file and the file will then upload to your initial folder in your uploads. Hope that helps!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yes, that's what I tried to do. It says "only image files are accepted". Thanks for trying. I guess I won't be able to put up GIFs here anymore. I don't know what else to do. Must be something in my computer settings?

Thanks anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm baaaaaaaack!

*sip*

edit on 29-9-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Welcome back Dark

Looking forward to hearing about your spooky
time away.

Have a great week one and all

Cody

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hey dolls!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Hi Darth gerl
What's the t ?
Wouldn't be the same without my Monday morning
sashay

Cody

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sled have you tried updating your "Flash" player? I don't know about how they've got it set up now, but with the old format if your flash wasn't updated it would upload small pic files but wouldn't upload larger file size images (like animated gifs). I would give it a try just to check off all the possibilities. Make sure to update all your browser plug ins as well. If that doesn't work maybe try a different browser? I use Firefox and haven't had any problems. Good luck sugar!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

That was all very technical littled

I'm impressed

I bet your rolling pins are mega super dooper
high tech weaponary

Cody

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Indeed Cody, my rolling pins are technologically advanced.
I have a laser scope on one of them so if Rodinus tries to run away I can clock him in the head with it at 40-50 yards at least. Of course I do always have my trusted sling shot and bag of steel ball bearings as a back up, but so far Rod hasn't learned about running a zig zag pattern as he tries to escape so I haven't had to utilize it!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Greetings...everyone! Be good to yourself today...and if someone is mean to you...consider the source and remember you can't do anything about their actions...but you can take control of your responses.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Allo Allo Allo...What we got in here then? A rowdy bunch of coffee drinkers....Good...Because im one of them!!...Well even though im kind of off the coffee at the moment but....Yea im here
.....And hope your days are full of great things!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Good morning/afternoon Doc!
Since you're off the coffee sauce here is some iced water with lemon for you instead:

Hope you're having a lovely day!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

...That's just what im looking for. Iced lemon water
. Good morning to you to littled. I can't believe it's October tmoz. Christmas is to near and this year im cancelling it!!!! So i will hunt down santa and take him down around november

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I'll eventually upload some pics of my trip. Just didn't do much site seeing since I wasn't feeling well the whole time.

But things happen like that and it doesn't make me sad.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I really really like your avatar little d!!
It's awesome!

Did you design it??

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hello friend!. Sorry you were not feeling 100 percent on your trip. And i hope you have a great day to

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Good morning Nat!
Sorry you're not feeling up to snuff.

I used this background as a humorous entry in the holiday avatar contest this past year, minus some doomsday 2012 lettering. I thought it would be appropriate for Halloween time as Cthulhu is indeed the scariest of all things that go bump in the night (or make bubbles in the briny deep
!)

edit on 9/30/13 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I have one for Halloween that a member named accessdenied made. I will wear it tomorrow and maybe the whole month of October...if I can, I just love changin my avatars so much!! Haha!

I'm off to work for a little while. Hope you have a grand day. And good job on the avi

Peace and love and hugs

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join