It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Are you all up for some "spooky" entertainment?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

How are you all getting those GIF pics to come up? My library says "only image files" allowed. It won't let me upload a GIF, and all the ones I had from the old site are no longer in my "stash". They aren't in the other icons at the top either. Something's wrong here!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Good day sled. Hope your well. I just tried copying and pasting the link and it says this content is unavailable
..Maybe because im in the uk or something. Certainly looks interesting though to what it could have been

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Oh no... Come dancing...

That must ne a horrible sight!!!!

Good afternoon everyone and sorry for being late on here...

Was out all day hunting, saw some fantastic sights and did not come home empty handed...

Will be eating red deer for lunch.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Ohhhhh how could you kill a little deer like that
awwww bless look at him awwww........Then again, I am getting a bit hungry....
...Ok deer and chips it is then

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Good morning Sled! Rather than click on the icon to add an image to a reply or message I click on the arrow on the bar across the top of the page and open "uploads" in a new tab- all of your old uploads are still there, the folders just have icons instead of numbers now. Click on whatever pic or gif you'd like ti embed and copy the top address and then just paste it in your reply or message. You dont have to add the [img] brackets around it any more- just copy and paste. If you need help uploading something new just let me know and I'll try to walk you through it.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Aftenoon Doc, Morning Littled,

Actually was not me who shot the deer, but as we are 16 in the hunting syndicat the deer is shared between us all.

Not that i got to eat much of the lovely ragot that i had made at lunchtime today as THAT cute little kitten that we adopted a couple of weeks ago (and who lays stinky eggs like 20 times a day) suddenly learned how to jump up onto the kitchen top for some strange reason today and stuck his head into my ragot!!!

So, whilst he had a good nosh up we all ended up eating a couple of frozen chicken legs instead.

AND... not only that... 2 of my dogs have a massive 5 star kennel outside (2 metres high, welded metal bars and welded metal door etc etc).... We had a thunderstorm day before last night and one of my dogs (a gormeless labrador called Scoobydoo) actually managed to rip the door off its hinges (WELDED!!!) and escape in the middle of the night (AND jumped the 1.5 metre fence that we had put up all around the garden to stop him escaping), wouldn't have been too bad as he always ends up coming back when his tum starts rumbling... BUT, we also had our fox terrier in there with him who buggered off too!

Mrs R was well narked as she was supposed to be taking the fox terrier for his trim to make him look all drop dead gorgeous for the ladies so she had to postpone... Guess where the Fox terrier was found?... Shagging a female dog down in the village! (pointless having that trim i guess!)

There is a rope hanging from the cherry tree in the back of my garden with a noose on it... boy am i tempted!!!

Kindest respects

Rod
edit on 29-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Bluuurrgghhh

edit on 29-9-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Good morning Rodinus!

Sometimes when I first go out in the morning my cats leave me "gifts" of recent kill, usually either right in front of my front door steps or directly in front of my driver's side car door. This morning, much to my amazement, I find a rather large freshly killed rabbit- but much to my surprise it was left directly in front of the driver's side door of my husband's truck! The blasted cats have switched sides- it's a mutiny I tell you!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....... it is SO on!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yum yum...

Rabbit... i hope they didn't do too much damage and that the rabbit was edible?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Allo Allo Allo

* scratches head in total state of thickness !! *

How does one now upload pics ??
Oh off to have a play, uk will not be defeated !!
Or is that waaay too optimistic !!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Rod by the time the hubs got ready for work and went out to his truck the rabbit was being attacked by a herd of carnivorous kittens who will grow up one day to leave "gifts" of their own!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Hi UK,

Hope you got to take some decent UFO pics up at the "Base"... did you see the post i answered back to you about Fewston cemetery?

What are you playing?

If you go to this link below, SkepticOverlord has done a good job on how to upload pics with the new ATS :

Just scroll down a little and you will find it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Warmest respects

Rodinus

edit on 29-9-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Oh sheesh!

I can just imagine the gift that your kittens will leave for you if they manage to get through the whole of the rabbit!!! YUK!!!

Warmest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

STEP AWAY FROM THE SCOOBY POOCH

OR feel mrs C's wrath

Good luck with that mate *puts tail between legs and runs*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerm that may have come out wrong

Cody

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It's ok littled

We got 'em covered

Cody

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

cody599
reply to post by Rodinus

STEP AWAY FROM THE SCOOBY POOCH

OR feel mrs C's wrath

Good luck with that mate *puts tail between legs and runs*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerm that may have come out wrong

Cody

Am wrapping Scoobydoo up in a box for you now, parcel will be in the post tomorrow morning.

Consider a gift to your darling other half.

Warmest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I know I can always count on you Cody!
Darn carnivorous kittens!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Don't forget the red champagne

or the dog get's sent back

Cody

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

My army is ready and at your disposal M'lady

Cody

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Howdy baby !!

For some reason I cant get the image selection palette to come up...click on upload etc, open file to be uploaded and zippo, nothing happens !!
No piccy for lil' miss thicko

Which means no piccy of cemetery !

It used to upload just fine so Aaaaaaargh !!

Christ on a cracker....Aaaaaaaargh !!

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join