It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Morning to you also, and I hope you and the others have a wonderful day ahead of you..

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

No worries Rod......
I activated the hidden cameras while you were mowing the lawn yesterday.
What do you think Nat really made all the good munchies for? Spy camera fun!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Rodinus

No worries Rod......
I activated the hidden cameras while you were mowing the lawn yesterday.
What do you think Nat really made all the good munchies for? Spy camera fun!

So THOSE were the wires that my lawn mower mulched???

Save some of those munchies for us Nat?

Right... time for me to get in the car and drive to the airport now...

Have a great day my dear.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Hey thanks friend
just sipping on my water outside. It feels amazing out here. I think this day will turn out to be fantastical!!! Haha!

I hope you are having a lovely afternoon and enjoy everything that happens

*sipsip*

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Not much planned for me today I guess, not anything fun anyway, lol. I'm re-writing up a thread that was lost a few days ago now, and I'm back in the gym again too. My right ankle got pretty mangled up in a tackle a few days ago (I'm a goalkeeper and so I faced the brunt of it) and I've had 3 or so days off from my training so back in the gym today for a 20 minute run - and see how it holds up - as well as the rest of what I need to do in my 2 hours in there. Fun times ahead indeed... not!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I just want to say.....Yoooooooooooooooooooo!!. I finished work for 2 weeks now. And you guys are great. Hope your weekends are wonderful and fun packed. And i dont know what to have for dinner
...Im rambling on at 100 miles an hour again!!!!!.....

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Good morning webchild!
Ready to watch the hidden video feed once Mr and Mrs Cody arrive at the Rodinus residence?

Let's dance!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Good morning RA!

Mangled ankle huh? Do you need me to go slam somebody?
*Gets my feisty shoes on*

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Just the bigger boys being mean again.

Gedem, go geddem!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Well I sure hope your thread gets all nicely written and your ankle heals well!!!

Good luck at the gym today! That's awesome you're a goalkeeper

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Good morning Doc!

You want to watch the video feed of Cody's visit to see Rodinus? I have the cameras aimed at the pool area, and I threw an unwrapped Baby Ruth candy bar in the water for them to find. Should be great fun!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Good afternoons my sweet friend!!!! Yay!! You really need to dance now that your off work for two weeks!!!!! Wooohoooooo!!!! Party time!!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Just the bigger boys being mean again.

Gedem, go geddem!

Grabs rolling pin and camcorder.....
I'm on it RA!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Of course I wanna watch!!!! I know it's early but I'll bring some pizza and fruit pizza

We will have a blast watching!! Hahahahaha!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

And I got your iced water with lemon covered...

And a little something extra for later...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You guys are great, lol. I can't even remember what happened tbh. Someone ran across the goal and then shot the opposite way, I made a save but knocked it a few feet outwards away from me, I then had to dive in front of it and in front of 2 players running at it, they still got the shot off but I made the save already diving, and then I made one last save as it landed just behind me and I got to it at the same time as another shot was attempted. And then I felt a lot of pain in that ankle as I was getting up so I know I did it on the second save, just have no idea how lol. My memory is blank on that one.

Such is life in the game. Still got a bit of pain there but I'm planning on making 20 - 30 minutes on the treadmill today. That should be doable I think. It's not too bad today, just a little sore, not that much of a big deal. I'm in training and I have a schedule so I'll be keeping to that for now at least, no little ankle pain isn't going to keep me down.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Good for you sugar! Just listen to your body and don't over-do it today!
Start plotting your vengeance on the ankle manglers- by the time I'm done with them there may not be much left of them though!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Good morning Doc!

You want to watch the video feed of Cody's visit to see Rodinus? I have the cameras aimed at the pool area, and I threw an unwrapped Baby Ruth candy bar in the water for them to find. Should be great fun!

...Hello dear. Of course i want to watch. The custard pool should be interesting to say the least. And when Rod lets the dwarfs out Cody has no chance!!..Hes DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEDDDDDD HAHA. At least we can kick back relax and watch the fun

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Just wait until they find out I replaced their gerbils with garter snakes-
It's going to be a hoot!

Do you mind bringing some trail mix? I think Nat and I have everything else covered!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I used to be a left winger, And man i was quick. I also used to be an amateur boxer then i was playing one saturday for my home town and bam....The old cruciate Ligament went...Arrrrg just my luck..Now i drive a van and strip in front of the women in this thread for hard cash. Its a tough old world!!!!..
:

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join