It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does any one on Ats have a chance of Ascending?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
we're all candidates as long as we think we're candidates

we're all buddhas as long as we know we're buddhas

the idea of ascension is in itself a flawed way of thinking

what is there to 'ascend' to?

If there is a choice to take that step to the next level, then that availability of choice will bind us to illusion and suffering.

If there is no choice, then there is only being.

What are you choosing to be right now? A 'flawed' human waiting for their beliefs to change or for the white light to descend from heaven to purify you of your imperfections? Well then, that's exactly who you'll BE.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
MOEHAHAHAHAH

Every ignorance denied is a step closer to have been ascended.

moehahahahaha

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ascending, been done.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Tor4Hershman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
I honestly believe, and this is probably going to suck for many, that ascension is disinformation.

I understood this while reading an article some weeks ago propagating that people where starting to feel ascension symptoms, and since I did not really feel any of them it stressed me out somewhat. That is when I understood.

The concept of ascension is about keeping you locked in stress modus, where you fear that you will not ascend and you always look here and there for information that will grant you a pass into another dimension.

This searching for information will only lead you further and further away from where the action is - the self.

We have ascended, we are ascending. This is it, we are here and now. This is where it will happen. Not over there, not in another dimension. You have all the tools you need to bring down heaven on earth - the self.

There is no waiting for a date, there is no depending on hidden forces or other people to engage in working on themselves for this to work. Do your part, do the only thing you really can do, go to the place where it happens for you - the self.

This might be discouraging for some, but it also brings wonderful news; you can engage right here, right now. This is where the action is, this is where the fruits are.

Well said!!!

''ascension'' is just another "buy in" to our unrelenting stuckness in hierarchies.
Seriously we need to knock that crap off. Just being human is difficult enough, and very few are successful at it.
Most don't bother to experience the world as it actually is, but race off to be "enlightened" or ascend. If you skipped huge chunks of being human I'm guessing you just earned yourself an EPIC FAIL.
heheheheh

I gather if you were supposed to be ascended you surely wouldn't be stuck here in a meat suit. You're here in a meat suit to be human, this ascension junk is just more escapism. Fancy words and concepts don't get you out of life.

By being successfully human I mean, Have you seen a tree's aura?
have you managed your energy to the degree a wild animal walks up to you?
Lucid dreaming?
Maybe a little remote viewing?

This world is amazing, and we barely let it register without trying to skip off to something else. We've barely figured out how this place (space and time) works!!! Much less explored how we can function within ALL of it.

As far as the being born in sin or karma....more bunkum. I have no clue where we go after we quit being here, but I'm betting it's at least as fun as HERE is!!! GRINS!!!
For all we know being a splatter of pure energy was so boring we are here on vacation.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What's ascension without God, right..

There is a possiblity the following sucks.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tor4Hershman
Ascending, been done.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Tor4Hershman because: (no reason given)

So we have ascended and do no know it? Do you know it and if so, proclaim to the world it Happened and are not disclosing the info?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

That's not an answer. I am not looking for what I think you might mean, but for a clear, unambiguous statement from you as to what you mean.
I do agree that it wasn't an answer, but that is the type of response that should have been expected.

[color=898989]Answering with 2 different questions, that really aren't even questions....

edit on 5/21/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

That's exactly what I expected. What I see, usually, in threads like this, is very non-specific speculation, with the authors unwilling to pin down exactly what it is they mean.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join