It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does any one on Ats have a chance of Ascending?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I doubt anyone here is capable of ascension BUT in case. I would be very, very cautious here when experimenting with ascending. Ascending isn't for just anyone, one needs to be ready for it or they will or can loose their sanity, also most important it has to be for genius reasons not to play around with. Like God is to a religious individual “a personal experience & a private matter” same with ascending its a “personal experience & private” for the spiritualist.

You have been warned....
edit on 20-5-2013 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I honestly believe, and this is probably going to suck for many, that ascension is disinformation.

I understood this while reading an article some weeks ago propagating that people where starting to feel ascension symptoms, and since I did not really feel any of them it stressed me out somewhat. That is when I understood.

The concept of ascension is about keeping you locked in stress modus, where you fear that you will not ascend and you always look here and there for information that will grant you a pass into another dimension.

This searching for information will only lead you further and further away from where the action is - the self.

We have ascended, we are ascending. This is it, we are here and now. This is where it will happen. Not over there, not in another dimension. You have all the tools you need to bring down heaven on earth - the self.

There is no waiting for a date, there is no depending on hidden forces or other people to engage in working on themselves for this to work. Do your part, do the only thing you really can do, go to the place where it happens for you - the self.

This might be discouraging for some, but it also brings wonderful news; you can engage right here, right now. This is where the action is, this is where the fruits are.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaSpace

Like God is to an religious individual “a personal experience & a private matter” same with ascending its a “personal experience & private” for the spiritualist.

You have been warned....

You are quite correct never hand over your credit card details to a private spiritualist they will ascend way with your hard earned dollars each time.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I have know idea what you were preaching but i loved your Avatar so keep posting away with your wisdom.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Here I am, sipping coffee in my bunk, anchored near englewood discussing with my dear mate a spiritual friend in a nearby boat and his final acsention. Then I read your post!

Your question of course cannot be answered for we are all struggling to wash away the tissue which imprints onto our soul the learning and experience of our lives. If I or another were to claim we are ascending, then it would seem the ego would be answering and thus, a step back.

However I will outline what I have been shown, knowing one can reverse on this path easily enough. I saw a greater earth a number of times as did my wife and grandson. I saw myself with others passing through a gate/portal in a body invisible to others. In one instance, I saw myself looking down at my present body and exclaiming, "so soon", prior to a gathering. I was awakened once and told I would be returning to my real body soon. Our or at least my tough old body needs replacing after all it's injuries and repair.

I have been out of body a number of times and in one, I was told if I could show another the way, I would be free like the woman whom was now free for showing me the way. Yup, a whole bag of mysteries with no real answers and this is a major summary leaving a lot out.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

How do you define "Ascending"? Ascending above the normal confines of the body-mind as various esoteric mystical traditions teach? Or are you using "Ascending" to mean just going beyond the point of evolution mankind is generally at now? Or do you mean ascending in the general sense of going beyond all illusion?

The search for Truth or Reality through any kind of mystical ascent is futile - there is ultimately no more Truth in the higher worlds than there is in this world. How could there be? How can anything be separate from Reality in Truth? It cannot be. So Reality need not be searched for elsewhere through any mode of ascending.

To "find" Truth, all seeking for Reality must be released. Of course, this is a profound process that requires the whole being and life, not just something intellectualized about. We are already seeking by tendency - even the effort to not seek is seeking.

But it is self-evident that when all seeking is understood altogether (with the whole body-mind) to be futile, the Truth of who we really are, awareness or consciousness, becomes more and more obvious. And on the basis of this inherent recognition of who we are, one can deepen one's understanding of Truth or Reality moment to moment.

To respond directly to your question, it does appear that more people are understanding something about these notions, but who will take full responsibility for the entire process of releasing and transcending all seeking is another matter.

edit on 5/20/2013 by bb23108 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
1. recognize that you are only here in the flesh because your spirit is in debt
2. work out your suffering with your soul. most punishment fulfillment is sexual
3. once your debt is paid you can start to expand your mind with lucid dreaming and trances
4 if you reach that point you will be givin a choice to stay and help others pay their debt or face the sting of death and ascend. The only way to ascend without death is to wait on the arc and they can separate the two spirits attached to you that you have been raising

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't know if us humans have the ability to ascend. The beings that we consider ascended are a different being all together. They are the others/authors of this reality.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

They are just like us. Some good and some bad. Only they are grown ups we are children. Our spirits move slow and they move fast enough for universal travel. Earth is hidden.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

What about you, have you met any real canididates for ascension?

Everyone dies.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

There's a game called Ascension or Ascending something or other, is that what you mean?

Various politicians claim they ascended when then had extra-marital affairs.

Some people ascended, or so they say, when they lost everything and/or sacrificed for another.

Some say you ascend when you fall in love with someone and have kids.

Space enthusiasts say there's only one way: You MUST escape the earth's gravity well.

Fans say Johnny Depp ascended 463 years ago and became a vampire.

But Honestly? What do I really think.

I think we ascend when we die, but it'll be just a dream, that'll end shortly after. All of the near death experiences people say happened to them indicates something happens. I don't think we ascend to a spiritual plane or anything of a supernatural sort, but I do think our brain saves its best dream for last. And there's something else: Dreams. Ever -really- focused on them? Sometimes I'll remember them more clearly than other times. What I can say is that a LOT happens in our dreams. It's like peering into our subconscious. There're worlds inside our mind just as there're worlds outside earth.

I don't plan on ascending, though. The way I see it, if an ant or a worm or a mushroom can't ascend then why should we? Some people think we're special, but I don't see it. I can see how we've become the dominant life-form on earth, but that to me isn't more special than the crest of a wave. We were the winners and there's only room enough on this planet for 1 or 2. Maybe the Dolphins came in 2nd. I'll say the ants aren't far behind b ecause they're fairly advanced socially too. But who cares about trivial things? All the animals and creatures have a place. We're all earth spawn.

Maybe my last dream will just be a submission to mortal death. I don't want a lie. I don't want my brain to tell me about butterflies and rainbows. Lets just sit for a minute and make our peace. We are all of us going to die, but it's something trillions and sextillions (and more) of creatures have done. Those creatures were as good as we're, so if they can do it, we can too. And besides, the similarities between all of us drowns the anxieties. Sure, we die, but we're not the last creatures. Many will come after us, and they'll think similar thoughts and experience similar tribulations. And I hope they're smarter than us so they can figure out how to make this life even better and more relaxed than past ones. Who knows, maybe sleeping eternally is our best option. Maybe death isn't bad.

Maybe it's not the fact that we die, it's how we die and how people remember us.

Here:

edit on 20-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
"Among the lucky few, you are the chosen one." ~fortune cookie I got in 2006

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I personally don't believe in ascension. Not until we die anyways. To me that would be about the only was to ascend. I have known plenty of people who have claimed that is the path they are on.
But they are still here.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The idea of what you call ascension is simply the expansion of consciousness, the broadening of horizons, the attaining of more perspectives that are radically different from what you have been accustomed to.

You are collectively coming to the realization that you are the product of social engineering set in place by the elite controllers of your world for thousands of years. As a result, your awareness, your consciousness has been, simply put, limited. Over thousands of years you have forgotten that there is more to your reality than you have been led to believe within your current paradigm and you are in the process of again, remembering the nature of your reality.

With the expansion of consciousness, comes the revelation that systems of control and power are not necessary, hence why these controllers seek to narrow your perspective.

In regard to the original topic, everyone here and everywhere else will ascend, or are in the process of ascending, however the rate at which this will happen will vary depending on the individual.
edit on 20-5-2013 by InfinitePerspective because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2013 by InfinitePerspective because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Does any one on Ats have a chance of Ascending? I pose this question in all seriousness considering that this is one of the nets leading seek the truth site.
How many of us on Ats will travel through the spirals and mazes of subterfuge and false leads to find the true light in the forrest that leads us to the real truth?

Personally i dont think i have met anyone on here who is close to ascending anywhere other than to another another truth or conspiracy site, or down to the road to pick up some fries and burgers.

There was probably a time when you couldn't even put the words scripted above into any recognisable dismissive form, let alone form the idea to mock it...

Do you think you have come very far since then?

Å99

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Does any one on Ats have a chance of Ascending? I pose this question in all seriousness considering that this is one of the nets leading seek the truth site.
How many of us on Ats will travel through the spirals and mazes of subterfuge and false leads to find the true light in the forrest that leads us to the real truth?

Personally i dont think i have met anyone on here who is close to ascending anywhere other than to another another truth or conspiracy site, or down to the road to pick up some fries and burgers.

Candidates for ascension? In spite of what you may think, everyone will either ascend or descend from this existence to another dimension when the time comes for their soul to journey to the next step in their evolutionary process; the key to me is having true love.

Of course, you will most likely decide what I say is wrong, but I have been there and I don't have incontrovertible proof to offer only the knowledge I need to understand.

More importantly, the question is do you want to ascend or descend? Try changing how you view your existence in this dimensional reality; otherwise you will regress and descend, rather than progress and ascend.

It is the choice of every soul to decide their own "next" destiny.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Everyone dies.

Pure energy does not die, it gets recycled.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What's a "canididate"

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

I think you would have to believe in all that first? Or is ascending just another term for death?

Who knows,

maybe phage will ascend to the vulcan race

A change of realities perhaps is afoot; although pure belief may not facilitate the
sucess or failure of a bootstrap/reset/whatever unnoticeable metaphysical ping.
Besides, my pineal gland is so crusty at my age it can't even do 8-bit floating
point math anymore... much less notice the nod from God. Bye Bye antenna.
I'm done for: it's OK because it wouldn't be the first time I was the only one left
behind on the Second Grade's May field trip. The way things are going, not the last.

But I do believe death is the end of intelligence-- unless of course one enjoys
an effective head start through deliberate conditioning or some other preparation.
That alternative applies only in my own personal experience, with documentable results.

In the long run the fact debunking ascension for me is I have never seen a dead person
being able to repeat a good joke... and I wouldn't want to be around for that one anyway.
There may indeed be punchlines the living are not meant to hear, lest it madden them.

I have been and will always be your fiend, Phage.
As for any perception of
his present plane of consciousness-- one cannot ascend to where one already
might be. 2,000,000,000 rounds, 250 silos, whatever: that's a whole lot of targets.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

There was probably a time when you couldn't even put the words scripted above into any recognisable dismissive form, let alone form the idea to mock it...

Do you think you have come very far since then?

Å99

Im going in reverse back and back into the microcosmon until im an atom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join