It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does any one on Ats have a chance of Ascending?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Personally i dont think i have met anyone on here who is close to ascending anywhere other than to another another truth or conspiracy site, or down to the road to pick up some fries and burgers.

Well... by what standard are you Judging people to be worthy of "ascension"? Depending on how you are judging, no one could be worthy or everyone could be worthy, or even few or many...
edit on 20-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

1. Would be karma
2. Punishment fulfillment is sexual? As in you are a Monk or a Nun and disallowed the carnal, or have a problem with carnal knoweledge either way it pays out; too much or abhorrance of.
3. I really dont think there are debts at all, its imaginary and so the lucid dreaming and trances would begin earlier without any fanfare.
4. Was this the arguement, ascending without death? The only way this is possible is through out of body experience. What spirits are attached exactly that have to be separated and you unknowingly are raising?
Think of it as karma that follows you through all your different lives and all the point is to die with a positive balance of karma.

Different levels of suffering depending on your amount of debt. A monk or a nun would have no way to pay their debt without defiling the church. That is why they should not have a negative debt.If you are able to lucid dream then you probably not in debt.Some call them ego and self others just good and bad nature and others view them as male and female.

The Nun or Monk would have a non nothing debt. They are obsoletes. They are furry spoofers in the carnival realm stuffed animals as they encurred no FOUL as in THEY NEVER REALLY LIVED (as a conclave I suppose) as sufferagets or self flagilitory. I am in a deep misunderstanding as to the purpose of "Church". This predisposes a concregation (one of many). How is it? Why can I not decide for myself the "Church of ME OF MY ONE" and not have it be as valid? Not much of a joiner and I would hesitate to call natural backbeddling a lack of faith, more one of preservation (distrust). Ego is self and wishes to survive and does not call itself names as its intent is continuation. I do not understand the element of suffering and repaying of debt. I would negate by simply saying "I OWE NO THING TO ANYONE; NO acknowledging TO ANYONE). Why would this happen in the first place. I am ME I have no reason to prove myself to anyone, nTo gOd.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
1. Would be karma
2. Punishment fulfillment is sexual? As in you are a Monk or a Nun and disallowed the carnal, or have a problem with carnal knoweledge either way it pays out; too much or abhorrance of.
3. I really dont think there are debts at all, its imaginary and so the lucid dreaming and trances would begin earlier without any fanfare.
4. Was this the arguement, ascending without death? The only way this is possible is through out of body experience. What spirits are attached exactly that have to be separated and you unknowingly are raising?
Think of it as karma that follows you through all your different lives and all the point is to die with a positive balance of karma.

Different levels of suffering depending on your amount of debt. A monk or a nun would have no way to pay their debt without defiling the church. That is why they should not have a negative debt.
If you are able to lucid dream then you probably not in debt.Some call them ego and self others just good and bad nature and others view them as male and female.

Why the suffering in the first place, Confusionism was available to the Orient. Who came first Jesus or Budda? What came first Chicken Egg Theory, what exactly made itself known as GOD was God the EGG or was the HUMAN the CHICKEN. I am not in any dept for ANYONE or ANYTHING/ or did you mean I am out of my DEPTH. It is such a fun strange mystery that we all are riders upon.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well... by what standard are you Judging people to be worthy of "ascension"? Depending on how you are judging, no one could be worthy or everyone could be worthy, or even few or many...

Well im using the Gold standard and Consumer price index they are as good as anyother standard in this big old crazy kaleidoscope realityvale.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

It would be useful if you were to offer your definition of "ascending". Without that as a basis, formulating any relevant answer would seem difficult at best.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

It would be useful if you were to offer your definition of "ascending". Without that as a basis, formulating any relevant answer would seem difficult at best.

What is ascension but the relative motion between two different states. What state is the human race in?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

That's not an answer. I am not looking for what I think you might mean, but for a clear, unambiguous statement from you as to what you mean.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What about you, have you met any real canididates for ascension?

"candidates for asension", lol.

Whatever "ascension" means. Is that the acceptable term these days? For what? Continuing after death? Having Eternal Life? Becoming "Enlightened"? Being "Saved"? Rising into a glowing cloud or fiery chariot like Jesus or Elijah? Surviving "Judgment Day"? How about Jacobs Ladder? All Knowing? Depending on your cultural and religious background there are a hundred meanings for that word.

This term needs to better defined in the OP and not just laid along the path like a snare or steel jawed trap. If we start a discussion about "ascension" (with a little "a") that needs to be clarified.

candidates for asension, lol.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

1. Would be karma

Different levels of suffering depending on your amount of debt. A monk or a nun would have no way to pay their debt without defiling the church. That is why they should not have a negative debt.If you are able to lucid dream then you probably not in debt.Some call them ego and self others just good and bad nature and others view them as male and female.

The Nun or Monk would have a non nothing debt. They are obsoletes. They are furry spoofers in the carnival realm stuffed animals as they encurred no FOUL as in THEY NEVER REALLY LIVED (as a conclave I suppose) as sufferagets or self flagilitory. I am in a deep misunderstanding as to the purpose of "Church". This predisposes a concregation (one of many). How is it? Why can I not decide for myself the "Church of ME OF MY ONE" and not have it be as valid? Not much of a joiner and I would hesitate to call natural backbeddling a lack of faith, more one of preservation (distrust). Ego is self and wishes to survive and does not call itself names as its intent is continuation. I do not understand the element of suffering and repaying of debt. I would negate by simply saying "I OWE NO THING TO ANYONE; NO acknowledging TO ANYONE). Why would this happen in the first place. I am ME I have no reason to prove myself to anyone, nTo gOd.

You are not alone their are many contrite hearts or spirits that will not bow to Jesus or the king of kings. GOD has a plan for dealing with the loss of the contrite in his kingdom. It's called peace.

The nun and monk were all born into sin just like all of us and they do have a spiritual debt in many cases and they have brought their punishment into the churches in many cases. This is the main problem with the rcc. The church should be a spiritual power house and not a sin capital. A place of repentance and not a place of debt fulfillment. A place of worship and not a place of idolatry.
edit on 21-5-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think it is possible, though unlikely. It may be wishful thinking, but I've always speculated that my wife ascended. Her body was never found. She was a good person and did not deserve to suffer. It seems to me like she was a good candidate anyway. Hopefully I won't know for a few years yet.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

......considering that this is one of the nets leading seek the truth site.

This↑opinion is based upon..........???

What leads you to believe that statement is true?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

That's not an answer. I am not looking for what I think you might mean, but for a clear, unambiguous statement from you as to what you mean.
I do agree that it wasn't an answer, but that is the type of response that should have been expected.

[color=898989]Answering with 2 different questions, that really aren't even questions....

edit on 5/21/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

This term needs to better defined in the OP and not just laid along the path like a snare or steel jawed trap. If we start a discussion about "ascension" (with a little "a") that needs to be clarified.

I wanted to leave the explanatiion open as i know if if provided an explanation then i would spending the whole thread taking hits for it. I could of said ascending is getting out of bed each morning and most people would then qualifiy for enlightenment. We both know however that anything worthwhile in life is not that easy to obtain from just following the daily routines of rise and fall.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

This↑opinion is based upon..........???

What leads you to believe that statement is true?

I have surfed the Net seen many truth and alternative media sites, and this one kept surfacing. The truth always ascends because thats why it is the truth.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I wanted to leave the explanatiion open as i know if if provided an explanation then i would spending the whole thread taking hits for it.

Ahh sooo... thanks for that. Thats what I was afraid of too. So, did you get any good answers? I won't "hit" you for it.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Ahh sooo... thanks for that. Thats what I was afraid of too. So, did you get any good answers? I won't "hit" you for it.

I think everyone has a view point of what ascension means to them. We are all in our own way trying to reach that vision. The world appears excessively troubled with violence and bullying. I wonder how the vision of ascension became so corrupted with the need to inflict pain.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I prefer the concept of being "secure" - just being "complete" as an individual - all those thoughts just somehow are nullified and a moment where you have that "point" at which you will continue to be referenced to, no matter how tangled or dissssociated you are from reality.

From there you have all your "thoughts" and there are those thoughts that you held, and then those that were thoughts as actions - never let those "bad" thoughts return to you, don't let yourself think that they mean anything - its what you made out of them.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I have surfed the Net seen many truth and alternative media sites, and this one kept surfacing. The truth always ascends because thats why it is the truth.

The truth is that at any given time, there are millions of people online, yet there are only hundreds on this site.(maybe a thousand if including lurkers)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I wonder how the vision of ascension became so corrupted with the need to inflict pain.

Control...

and denial.

For example. Say I have a religion going. I want it to be popular and successful, right? I want my churches full and contributing to the coffers. I can build a bigger church with lofty ceilings and big stain glass windows so it looks more "heavenly" and attracts even more people.

I guess one way of attracting more customers as well is to threaten them in some way that unless they attend then there in for big trouble with "God". Thats it. A good "churchian" keeps coming back... or else.

In the middle ages that was carried to some horribly twisted level. If hell is forever, then Purifying your soul by burning you at the stake would be a "minor inconvenience" compared to eternal hell fire, right?

Nowadays, its not just religion anymore, Greed and hatred have replaced it and now anything you do against the status quo is punishable.

For instance, try being non compliant the next time an officer pulls you over. Say "no", just once.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The nun and monk were all born into sin just like all of us and they do have a spiritual debt in many cases and they have brought their punishment into the churches in many cases. This is the main problem with the rcc. The church should be a spiritual power house and not a sin capital. A place of repentance and not a place of debt fulfillment. A place of worship and not a place of idolatry.

I dont think so, the Monk and Nun chose eventually to live life in seclusion and it was their circumstances, poverty or pre-destiny. They at very early age were given over, these were prepubecent or innocents undefiled by flesh. The RRC is confused about itself. It is a Church State, it is politcal as it is also a City State within a democratic country. It was a world power 700 years ago that affected the potencial wealth of other countries. Its agenda was never defined, it was never about God, it was about power, corruption, WEALTH and INFLUENCE.
edit on 22-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join