It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human animal hybrids created in secret U.S. government alien underground base

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Some intresting pictures here to feast your eyes over. However I cannot vouch for there authenticity. The man that leaked these images has apperently disapeared after leaking these images. Thomas Costello leaked the images after finding children, women and children in cages in the lower levels at the facility..

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thomas costellos family ever issue missing person reports?

I also love his crayon work. Guys a pro.
edit on 17-5-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Source

Open the link, read the first few posts, then open page 62.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This may be untrue but, you have to be really dumb to think there are no scientist doing these kinds of experiments. there was so much accomplished even in Hitlers day how would they not build on that.

Morals would not hold many back from what they were excited about doing. Combining all manner of beings especially trying to improve up man. How many times have we wished we could see like and eagle or jump like a deer.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. This is something that must come out and we need many many millions ready to go down and empty those places via Serve And Protect!!!!

I suppose many won't believe it, but this stuff is true and its hideous. Even insect humans. Torture of souls. Abuse of street children and others. Its beyond belief and not only do I want them rescued but want the people responsible behind bars.

This is true even if the source of this thread is not, which I don't intend to analyze because the content is what these criminals are doing. Rockefeller, Kisinger, Bush Sr. are some of the known ones.
edit on 17-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You ought to be checking your sources. "Leaked Images" from one of Arnold's Movies, "The Sixth Day". Its the clone storage tank in the climactic ending of the film.

"The Sixth Day"

Heres the part of the movie. Arnold swims in the clone storage tank. Fast forward to 7:25 in here:

edit on 17-5-2013 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't think I believe this story, but those pictures sure scared the hell out of me!
its gonna be hard to go to sleep tonight with those images in my head lol.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

You ought to be checking your sources. "Leaked Images" from one of Arnold's Movies, "The Sixth Day". Its the clone storage tank in the climactic ending of the film.

"The Sixth Day"

Heres the part of the movie. Arnold swims in the clone storage tank. Fast forward to 7:25 in here:

edit on 17-5-2013 by intrptr because: YouTube

that was the first thing i thought, that was the movie the sixth day.
and that shot of the tunnels, for some reason i'm thinking i've seen that view in one of the hover damn documentary's.

edit on 18-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
People shouldn't confuse the fact that this is bogus (thread) with the FACT that these deep underground bases really do exist.
They've got them all over the place.
Also, you best believe they conduct their craziest experiments in places like this. I mean, where else would they? These are some of the most secure installations on Earth. Alcatraz style, but ten fold.

Dunno about all the alien stuff, but places like this are very real. And genetic tinkering is almost a giveb for the military, considering their eternal search for super soldiers. Same goes for mind control.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I must be dumb...

I find this totally believable.

It would surprise and disappoint me if we were not doing this on many levels.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by angryhulk

Source

Open the link, read the first few posts, then open page 62.

W O W!! Thank you Hulk! Followed your advice, well crafted HOAX! Grinds my gears how much crap is floating around that is totally made up! Grrrr!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
In the Original Post , the second photo down with the humans suspended in fluid in a sack.

I was wondering why the thighs and calfs in the legs of the figures had built up muscle mass. Without stress the muscle would not achieve this form I would think.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for that. I thought the images where to good to be true.In posting them I was aware they would probably be debunked. We all have our different facets of knowledge. I am glad they are not real in many respects as its not a very nice story.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Obviously there are secret labs run by our government that do all kinds of experiments that are both potentially detrimental and/or beneficial to society. The Montauk Monster-en.wikipedia.org...

is the best example of this if you ask me; as well as the other weird animal creatures which have washing ashore such as the one in Brooklyn-www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

As mentioned, the images may prove to be a bit of a red herring. However, you should also consider that in order to keep an adult human in a docile state, and contained within a bag, while alive, it would be necessary to figure out a way to keep the structure of the body from becoming atrophied. Therefore I would personally advocate the use of a complex and comprehensive treatment based on electronic muscle stimulation once every seventy two hours, for every subject. That would keep the nerve pathways alive and maintain a certain level of strength and mass, if correctly calibrated. Of course, if the subject was actually aware during this process, then it would be considered torture, but in comparison with having ones genome assaulted with insectiod DNA for instance, I think it would surely be the lesser of the matters bought before the human rights courts, were such a thing to be proven.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I figured it was some movie scene right off.Years ago I worked at GM testing the cars for 3 yrs in advance,NO WAY you could get a camera in there! And the "new" cars were always camoflauged,just in case.The tunnels look like something the germans or japanese had in WW2.Think about it for a minute,if your doing hi tech genetic engineering work,would you want to track in all the dirt and dust in that tunnel? I imagine it would be a clean room right from the front door

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If this is really true, it will be very horrible. Every goverment has their fishy secrets hidden from the public. But this is the most unmoral things I've known.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

You're saying this now, but when Eagleman is revealed to the astounded public, you'll be begging for a pair of those wings.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I can hardly wait till people and rescue those who have been victims of the dark hats running it. Because I can't imagine how anyone will feel good when they go their life reviews otherwise..........!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I know a story that discusses just these very things on Amazon.
It so closely matches the premise that the author could sue for plagiarism.

It is called "Once what was." By David A. Hall.

Enjoy.

M.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join