It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

well based on what you speculate. There are some "aliens" that prefer animal meat which in according to the bible are good and then there are aliens that require humans to eat, baby sacrifice... and those are other aliens.

Not sure why you think this strays so much from the Bible. THere are aliens (aka demons) who want to devour us like a lion.. i think it even puts it that way in the bible and then there are the other aliens (aka angels & God) who at one time required animal but not any longer.

not sure why you thought this was offensive..

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Let's say, that you are correct... then the harvesters know nothing about collecting food as they let a lot of it spoil and go to waste (death). That is terrible resource management. But, at the same time, if it keeps replenishing itself, then resource management does not matter much.

Otherwise, I think this is a viable theory. We better taste good, because we really do not get along with one another, so I see no other reason for farming us.

If they had "Sheeple" on many planets and let them run and feed and breed open range there is no cost nor waste.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Until you factor in all the nasty pestilence we carry and the quality of our food. Would you want to eat fish or game or cattle that are stuffed full of all the preservatives and chemicals we stuff ourselves with... I would almost bet eating people regularly would be carcinogenic.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
humans are created to adapt overcome and achieve
edit on 14-5-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No. Sorry, but no. We humans aren't the best food source, unless the aliens who want to eat us are interested in eating all sorts of toxic GMO and pharmaceutical and pesticide-laden meat.

The thought is ridiculous.

Much more likely is the gold mine slave race idea. Absentee owners, privileged managers... yeah, I can see things coming to this by that means. Not by the means of being a meat farm.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

No. Sorry, but no. We humans aren't the best food source, unless the aliens who want to eat us are interested in eating all sorts of toxic GMO and pharmaceutical and pesticide-laden meat.

The thought is ridiculous.

Much more likely is the gold mine slave race idea. Absentee owners, privileged managers... yeah, I can see things coming to this by that means. Not by the means of being a meat farm.

But we are a "Sweet Smelling" sacrifice when on the fire pit.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

you don't get it, they are biologically engineered.... and they are reptiles.

Well actually they closer relate to birds. But birds are dirty full of diseases and eat the meat off of dead caracasses.

Why do people have such a hard time believeing that aliens enjoy a little human snack.
The pleiadians even admitted to it. That it really happens.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Interesting! I have come to a suspicion if i may call it that, that something like this has been going on since pre-history!

Check out this site.

www.canammissing.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

If so, then the joke's on them. I would hate to be the one who ends up eating me, and all of the many toxins inside. I would wish them good luck, but they don't stand a chance.

My body has built up tolerances, and has become immune to many many things. It is highly doubtful that they would be immune to all of the toxins that I am immune to.

However, that could be viewed from a slightly different perspective. Maybe that was the original plan, which they have long since given up on. Once they realized just how unhealthy of a food source we are, maybe they just accepted the failure and gave up. They may have went elsewhere to start over from scratch, and plant a new garden.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Answer: No. Its illogical and poorly thought out.

Why would you travel the vastness of space to grow food on earth? Presumably, if you are technologically advanced to do that, you can grow your own human clones at home or in your galactic backyard, and feast without having to invest the time and resources. The logistics going light years across the universe to do it, just makes NO SENSE. That said, there's no evidence of it happening anyway so, I'll just assume this was a thought you had when you were extremely high and smoking some potent ganja with your buddies.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If we are a food source, we are probably designated for the Intergalactic Walmart... no Organic Certified here!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
In a observer created universe full of life bearing planets it has to be a given that we are food for some creature further up the universal food chain, the real question is are they fully Sentient or is it merely the natural instinct of a predator?

p.s and like the predators and creatures on Earth have discovered we have a set of teeth of our own..... Although most times it is to our own detriment.
edit on 14-5-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

Eating more garlic??? Wouldnt that be tantamount to preseasoning the meat? LOL

Good theory except they never harvest do they? We just die off which seems a waste of good food if you ask me. We dont let our cattle just grow old and die, we eat them while they are young and tender but these ranchers of the galaxy just let their herd eat grow fat grow old and tough and then die. Terrible waste.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyandi
If we are a food source, we are probably designated for the Intergalactic Walmart... no Organic Certified here!

no point in thinking Humans as food, that is straight up ridiculous. lol

I wish everyone could remember the truth.

thanks

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well they've not had one harvest yet so what is taking them so long? We dont slaughter one cow at a time or one pig at a time. We slaughter a whole slew of them at a time, send them to be butchered and then shipped to the grocery store for our consumption. These aliens seem to have it all bass ackwards. Sorry but your theory is falling apart unless these aliens are also anorexic and dont really eat much.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Hm,mmmmmm wonder if they barbeque ?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Well we don't have claws or sharp teeth, maybe we've been bred to serve this purpose, they're just waiting for the population to get a little bigger (and fatter) before they start the "harvest"

Yikes, that could be the name for the movie..
The Harvest

Ok Im freaking myself out..

Thats why its estimated that the world population would be "obese" by 2030

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thats truly novel. They didn't make 5 movies about that. The Matrix has nothing to do with this.

If a population can do interstellar travel I think they will overcome their need for meat.

I don't think all the trouble with creating self aware mammals is worth it.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
"Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?"

No.

And the Bible is a fairy story written by superstitious simpletons in an attempt to explain what to them was the unexplainable.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

hi,
there is no such thing as satan..

If I had any doubt at all you worked for *the dark side*, now I have none whatsoever.

You were also for gun banning and support Obama come to think of it.

there is a Source though

We are of it

think back...remember?

ALL souls are of/from Source and so we are ALL family

a little occult knowledge for you

You are yanking my chain again?

if people would listen they would free themselves mentally, spiritually and then physically...

there is a plan by the "dark" side to create fear about ET's, that is their last straw...

I also know that some members on this website are a part of their mission, lol

some "extra-terrestrials" are good and some are not. you seem to be oblivious to "basic stuff".

I must say it is a waste of time and not being a responsible Human being..

I pray karma is real and I feel in a way it is..

thanks God..

I AM ALL about justice..

Thank YOU

Being responsible means exposing the dark side as much as humanely possible and working against them, something that you do not do at all. You say satan does not exists, there are no bad aliens, etc. and that is all lies.

You should practice being responsible!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join