It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Interesting theory dude, but this clashes with the theory that the NWO want to reduce the population to 500 million, and that the Illuminati are controlled by aliens.

You say Aliens want us to make more babies, and the NWO theory want us to reduce babies..

That is a big conflict...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yup. Man is a food source.

But, don't be alarmed. It's fun being eaten.

It's not as bad as you think.

When the Lion chases after the deer, the deer flees in fright, that's the first reaction to the threat of losing its independence.

But, once the Lion has captured the deer, and sunk it's teeth into the deer's flesh, the deer yields, and feels the love, he experiences pure joy, as his living spirit joins forces with the powerful Lion spirit. The deer becomes the Lion.

You are what you eat. And you become whatever eats you.

In the joining of spiritual beings, you basically "sup together".

Like Jesus says,

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

-- Revelation 3:20

But, remember, every being has a taste for only certain kinds of food. We don't all feast on the same things. Some like meat, others prefer chicken, some fish, and some are vegetarians. It's the same with the aliens,

Like Jesus says,

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

-- Revelation 3:16

If when Jesus bites, he doesn't like the taste of you, he "spits you back out".

So, if you don't want to be eaten, you can arrange it so that you appear to be an unappetizing meal.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The myth of the expulsion from Eden is preceded in human history by many similar, if not cognate, myths and primordial worldviews, all having some element of fertility or reproduction, as well as banishment and even serpent-like entities, inherent to them.

The expulsion of Yam and Lotan/Lawtan. Inanna's garden with its Huluppu Tree. Enlil's rape of Ninlil and subsequent banishment to the underworld. All the way back, arguably, to the proto-Indo-European World Tree conceptualization and the dichotomy between deiwo and ansu (and their subsequent analogues in many cultures.)

Prominent trees (sometimes indicative of a tiered view of reality - the heavens, the Earth, the underworld, with the latter often serving as a sort of womb of creation,) entities responsible for destruction and chaos (but also often "lawgiver" deities conferring power and order,) often depicted as serpent, dragon, or leviathan-like, a conflict, an expulsion, and an emphasis on fertility.

Is this commonality the result of ancient exposure to "something?" An important event or experience remembered and reinterpreted again and again? Or simply some sort of universal archetype shared by members of our species? Or mere coincidence?

Peace.

edit on 5/14/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Very interesting theory about the earth harvest talked about in the bible. If there was such a blood press that left lakes of blood, would there still be evidence of it? What happens to blood in pools over the years. Dead sea?

Someone should look into physical evidence on this biblical subject. Here is the qoute about the wine press. We are the grapes of wrath.

19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.

edit on 14-5-2013 by alphadraconis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

probably been mentioned but the harvest could be continuous and we would never even know. the totals world wide are probably impossible to know.

Reports of missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years, from roughly 150,000 in 1980 to about 900,000 this year.

www.trutv.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

"also if you/we had to fight the reptilian race you/we would have zero chance of survival, lol, they have amazing 3rd density technology."

I think we have to consider the notion our alien brothers have never initiated or have delayed contact with us Humans because of our aggressive irrational behaviour. I think they would have every reason to be afraid of us considering our capacity to adapt and overcome. Technology does not all ways win the day, just look what happened to the US in Vietnam.

I just find it hard to understand why aliens would travel all the way from another star system simply to find a food source, a very aggressive cunning food source.

Sorry for the religious jibe, I just found your wording rather biblical, my bad!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by cornucopia

"the Truth is in you..

ask and you shall receive"

Let me guess Jebus will save us all from the nasty demonic alien reptoids?

All that is required is that we do is not question the religious dogma pertaining to said demi god to receive salvation/redemption?

And in doing so we swap one form of slavery for another. Ile take my chances against the reptoids, just give me my sharp pointed stick, my guile and my cunning!

Stupid lizards don't stand a chance. You don't mess with an apex predator, especially not when its an away game!
edit on 14-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

actually i'm not religious bro

i'm into the thought that we are the ones to save ourselves..

we do have cosmic assistance when needed to keep with the divine plan

most of the serpent beings are of love & light now...

also if you/we had to fight the reptilian race you/we would have zero chance of survival, lol, they have amazing 3rd density technology...

but that's not how life goes, why would Source allow that?

that would not serve creation...

relax, all is well

so lets heal this world, raise our consciousness and create peace and we shall meet our cosmic family again

I don't believe in a classic creator. God and Satan are merely two warlords in our galaxy fighting for colonies and the spoils of war and arming their proxies to do their dirty work for them. I am on god's side and his army, not on satan's side.

They can have the best technology in the world but that doesn't mean you have to die a coward on your knees. They are going to kill us anyway because they have infiltrated our governments for eons and are working towards the master plan...sacrificing more and more people for more and more souls.

hi,
there is no such thing as satan..

there is a Source though

We are of it

think back...remember?

ALL souls are of/from Source and so we are ALL family

a little occult knowledge for you

if people would listen they would free themselves mentally, spiritually and then physically...

there is a plan by the "dark" side to create fear about ET's, that is their last straw...

I also know that some members on this website are a part of their mission, lol

I must say it is a waste of time and not being a responsible Human being..

I pray karma is real and I feel in a way it is..

thanks God..

I AM ALL about justice..

Thank YOU

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I hear ya bro,
yes I can say that there is no group of beings going to come here and hurt us, that is simply not allowed.
I know what I am talking about

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Would this make our leaders saviors for poisoning us?
Not very tasty meat full of fluoride and chemtrails.

What if chemtrails and fluoride are like spices to aliens? Maybe that's why politicians panic whenever confronted about these two issues!

Seriously, I've been wondering about the possibility of us being self-sustaining cattle for aliens since the late 70's. If so, the governments are in on it. It makes sense, especially if you consider that they seem to want us smart, but not too smart. And why are all the governments of the world so vehemently against telling us the truth about UFOs?

Seems that constant war figures into their plans also. Look at how all the "prophets" were told by their "god" to kill their "enemies". Maybe the aliens have evolved beyond needing physical sustenance, and feed off of the negative energy of war and hate. There is certainly enough evidence to point in that direction.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I've said this before. Human beings are a lousy food source. We require way too much protein and fresh water to efficiently make enough protein for another animal to eat and use.

You want something that doesn't cost so much to grow to maturity. That's why something like termites are the best. They eat cellulose (which we can't even digest), and create protein from it very efficiently. They do a better job than cows, really, but we're not culturally set up to eat termite protein, or any kind of insect protein for that matter.

Aliens would hopefully be smart enough to do better than us for a food source.

Valid points. You are thinking in logical, productive terms, though. As humans, we don't necessarily eat the best, easiest food source. Else, we might be eating a soy-based "meat" slab every day. Rather, we humans prefer "fancier" fare. We eat things not just for nourishment and protein, we eat them for ENJOYMENT.

Perhaps these aliens prefer *higher-level* cuisine, not baser ones like termites. They may be so advanced that they demand their food be higher up on the food chain. Perhaps they like the way we taste, in all our varieties, both regional and ethnic. Asians in Southeast Asia may indeed taste differently than Asians from the arctic regions.

There may be other fringe benefits from their harvest, as well, beyond elegant, upper food chain nutrition and delicacy. They may enjoy ART in all its forms: fine art paintings, graphic design in general, poetry, epic novels, music, sculpture. One constant throughout human history is the ART we *create* and leave behind. Via the act of creating (art), we seem to get in touch with our CREATOR(s).

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Let's say, that you are correct... then the harvesters know nothing about collecting food as they let a lot of it spoil and go to waste (death). That is terrible resource management. But, at the same time, if it keeps replenishing itself, then resource management does not matter much.

Otherwise, I think this is a viable theory. We better taste good, because we really do not get along with one another, so I see no other reason for farming us.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Cool Thread!
Did anyone else notice Moloch's ADIDAS trainers in the photo in the OP ??

Know your enemy!!!

Big G

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Could we inhabit this planet because we are food for another race of beings?

No.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I can think of a few better food sources than a species whose mates only conceive a child once every 9 months. If that...

For a species of genetically superior super monsters, they must have serious long-term planning issues.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Some very interesting thoughts in this thread.

Some are close by considering cultures and things from the past, myths, religion etc.

Try thinking about it not in the 'here and now' but more in a parallel universe type of sense.

The beings don't need to come here to 'harvest' everyone because they can travel forwards, backwards and sideways in time. This enables them to select the best animals for the menu.....

And the animals they seek are mainly young females.

'The harvest' continues and powerful humans are complicit.

MR

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Seeing as how a human IS the most valuable resource on this planet, I doubt we are someone's food supply. We're better suited as slave labor. There are plenty of other meat sources available for food that aren't intelligent enough for complex labor.

On another note: we are what we eat, and an intelligent race would not want to eat us after all of the unnatural chemicals and gmo foods that we consume. Not to mention all of the radiation we're exposed to now. ..
edit on 14-5-2013 by thepainweaver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thepainweaver

Agreed, any alien race intent on harvesting our species for nutritional purposes would better serve there needs by attempting to subjugate us and make us breed livestock for them.

There's not much eating on a human, then there is the fact that we are all full of E numbers, mercury, narcotics and prescription drugs! The list goes on.

You know its a cert that the Draconians are going to end up with Mad Human disease after ingesting a few of us!

To be fair they would be far better off just trading with us until we shaft them, steal there spaceships, and head toward there system with the best of intentions of course. LoL

edit on 14-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

probably been mentioned but the harvest could be continuous and we would never even know. the totals world wide are probably impossible to know.

Reports of missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years, from roughly 150,000 in 1980 to about 900,000 this year.

www.trutv.com...

Yeah, we know when the harvest comes. But, we don't want to see.

WWI -- harvest
WWII -- harvest

Holocaust -- harvest

Obviously, if aliens are farming mankind, they've got to be periodic harvests all the time.

They are disguised as wars

And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

-- Genesis 9:5

Only the Gods are allowed to eat blood. Man is forbidden.

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

-- Genesis 9:3-4

Lest man eat the blood and acquires the life thereof and becomes like God.

I think they also made several movies about this.

the "life" is in the blood.

Man is only allowed to eat the dead things. Eating living things are reserved for the gods.

Just like some people don't eat the skin of the animal, they remove the skin to get the meat under it.
Gods don't eat the meat, they separate the meat from the "life" and only eat the life.

edit on 14-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Could we inhabit this planet because we are food for another race of beings?

No.

Yes

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Its strange that you say it would make a good film,I think that film has already been made, it was called "Signs"
staring Mel Gibson. In the film, if I remember correctly, the Aliens came to farm us as a source of food. They say they put truth into films. When you come to think of it, every living thing on this world has a predator of some sort
waiting in the wings for a good feed. But we humans have no such predators, or do we, our history is littered with descriptions of reptile type stories , sacrifice , and bloodthirsty cults. One does really start to think, have our predators yet to arrive.
Sincerely Peter

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join