It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
People need to start waking up more, ie meditation and seeking lucid dreaming, and overcoming themselves and their apathy. As an experiencer, of ufology, there is very very much Good watching over and this testing ground is very interactive. The more good you maintain, the more Good comes in.

There is nothing here that should scare anyone except for their own faults, thats the scarey part. What we do to each other, and what we allow done to others, and what we walk by, ie the homeless and suffering in our species and nature.

There is truly a test.

Cannabilism is not the real threat, its slavery and spirit reduction that is the outcome for not Loving.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by cornucopia

"the Truth is in you..

ask and you shall receive"

Let me guess Jebus will save us all from the nasty demonic alien reptoids?

All that is required is that we do is not question the religious dogma pertaining to said demi god to receive salvation/redemption?

And in doing so we swap one form of slavery for another. Ile take my chances against the reptoids, just give me my sharp pointed stick, my guile and my cunning!

Stupid lizards don't stand a chance. You don't mess with an apex predator, especially not when its an away game!
edit on 14-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

actually i'm not religious bro

i'm into the thought that we are the ones to save ourselves..

we do have cosmic assistance when needed to keep with the divine plan

most of the serpent beings are of love & light now...

also if you/we had to fight the reptilian race you/we would have zero chance of survival, lol, they have amazing 3rd density technology...

but that's not how life goes, why would Source allow that?

that would not serve creation...

relax, all is well

so lets heal this world, raise our consciousness and create peace and we shall meet our cosmic family again

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Any alien race sufficiently advanced enough to travel here would have no need to clandestinely do anything, they could have anything they want from us, any way they want, any time they want it.

That is why the "planned alien invasion" idea is also nonsense. They wouldn't need any specific date to swoop down, they'd just come, land and conquer. Simple as.

Your assuming a race evolved in a certain fashion technologically, and that through technology all things are possible. What if all things aren't possible through technology? What if only certain things are possible? Also, what if it took way less energy to travel FTL, via some unknown technique, then we could ever realize?

Lastly, what would happen if some outside force attempted to invade the Earth? If they came for the land the answer would be simple: Scorched Earth(it actually is a plan to an ET invasion). We will simply destroy the planet so they can' have it. The same could be applied to whatever(and whoever) any invader was after.

In light of that, any invading alien power would need to achieve conquest through other methods. In this instances, since they want to remain hidden to the last possible moment, conquest would be achieved through infiltration/mind control(Manchurian Candidate) if possible.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

But what if this weren't a hypothetical question.? Get it ?

Ha Ha ! That was an excellent read. SnF

link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

Any alien race sufficiently advanced enough to travel here would have no need to clandestinely do anything

If an alien race were sufficiently advanced their agenda, and indeed their very existence, could be beyond our ability to observe. I'll demonstrate:

I am going to euthanize my dog today.

My dog is sitting next to me and watched me type that. I made no attempt to hide it from him. I could point to the screen and read it out loud if I wanted to. It would have no affect on his mood. If I grabbed his leash and said "Come on boy, it's time for your euthanization!" he would wag his tail like he always does when he sees the leash. He would have no idea that he was walking into a death trap, even as the needle pierced his skin. He has had shots before. It is routine, nothing to worry about. He wouldn't even be confused as he died. Just sleepy.

Please note, this is just an example. I have no plans to euthanize my dog.

link   
I would not generalise to the fact that we are all some kind of resource, however, lets do comparison to the animals:

Grain Fed Beef - In Japan, the marbling texture of the beef is desired - animals are treated carefully to avoid being frightened as this affects the quality when they are too nervous. They live on soft clay pens and are allowed as much food to keep them happy. Carers carefully choose thier mixtures and allow them to exist in compartmentalised zones. To the slaughter, they are made not to see the next animal on the list. It is done quickly and painlessly.

Arguements for by comparison - A short list that you can choose to make sense of:

- Fat/Sugar contents in food
- Encouragements to stay at home and be immobile in general
- Nature of state of mind - disencouragements to be volatile/unstable in personality
- Specific housing zones and incidences of obesity in general - although a touchy subject
- Although a bit extreme - disencouragements to affect animal cruelty and observation of slaugter of bovine and other mass-consumed species such as chicken.

Arguements against

- Knowledge about our own mass-consumption of animals in general
- A high intake of meat products would classify as carnivourous, against the foodchain of higher consumption as mentioned
- Population would have to be primarily herbivourous in general to be designated to a carnivourous species
- Arguements for aborbrtion and reduction of population in general
- The knowledge of such an event by survivors would constitute a problem for future harvests.

Finally - Population would have to be "extremely dumb" and survivors would have to be given the impression that they are somehow "superior" not to be taken - thus feel "rewarded" for not to be taken.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Could we inhabit this planet because we are food for another race of beings? Is this planet a habitat for the perfect food source, us humans?

Goodness.
Hadn't thought of that.
If you were an human eating alien race what would you eat. The monstanto GMO frankenfood fed 99%ers or the organically fed healthy 1%ers

The aliens may be our friends after all.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Start your screenplay now, sir.

I see massive amounts of cha-ching, in your future.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I always liked this theory. Well, the theory anyway...

Don't forget the fast food chains all trying to fatten you up. Rotten Ronnie's, Booger King, etc, etc..

I was going to debate you on why they would wipe out the population as you mentioned a few times...

But then I remember we cull herds all the time... hunting season... Often to keep the population down.
Sometimes we destroy farm animals because of hoof in mouth disease or mad cow disease or some such thing...

So, yeah, as much as I don't like the outcome of the theory, it does have potential...

Although, I thought I heard once that we couldn't eat food from another planet because of the way life evolves and the genetics of the food chain or something... It all has to be compatible to work.

Of course, having said that... there is that theory that says we have been genetically manipulated in the past...
so, maybe they made us genetically compatible...

Interesting none the less.

Thanks for the read.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Could we inhabit this planet because we are food for another race of beings? Is this planet a habitat for the perfect food source, us humans?

Goodness.
Hadn't thought of that.
If you were an human eating alien race what would you eat. The monstanto GMO frankenfood fed 99%ers or the organically fed healthy 1%ers

The aliens may be our friends after all.

In other words, eat the rich. The poor are tough and stringy.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My takeaway on this...

With the whole of humanity being dinner, I consider myself just a humble pork rind on the snack isle of life.

(sigh)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Beside a meat source our bodies are made up of approximately 60% water. Maybe they have a way of extracting the water. Be like going to McDonald's for a burger and coke.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Armed citizens are never cattle for aliens or dictatorships and that is why every government on earth greatly prefers citizens as unarmed as possible. I say let the MFers come and they can have my lead first. I will probably go down swinging then die a coward.

BUT the ones residing on earth are not carniverous in their diet. They simply thirst for entertainment of war movies and their proxies in the UN and other world bodies gladly provide for them. It is called sacrifice!

I think we are being harvested for souls and there is a soul collector on the moon.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Brought a good chuckle out of me, I am personally that fat they would have a coronary and though I am English I believe the same goes for a lot of American's so they are not healthy minded alien's still there are passages such as "if you are neither cold nor hot I will spit you out of my mouth" and the "Gathering the harvest" which would play on that dark psychology but as a Christian the bible mention's that we will be like angels and they are the one's gathering the harvest but the devil is said to looking around for whom he might consume.

Still pass the salt would you.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Interesting read and theory. Thank you for sharing.
IF this was the case, how long do you think it would be between harvesting? Seems like they might be a bit overdue.

Would make a cool Sci-Fi movie.

You are right! Perahaps they harvested us on a regular basis for about 100,000 years [when we had hunter gathering] but then had a massive apocalypse and could no longer visit? Perahaps some radicals decided to give us some information [Sumerian religion, culture] about basic technology so we could grow and advance...Nibiru could represent the fact that the alien race might [or might not] recover. Perahaps something happened, that stopped them from traveling here? Like if they made something more efficient than a human, and eating human became obsolete so they just cut the losses and went to a new planet.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by omass

They can only "harvest" if people have given some type of permissions, ie, been overcome, they have made souls impure, laid seige to souls and liberty. So that is the cornerstone to work. Looking the mirror helps. Growing up with Love helps.

Literally small minded dark hats have no real power over any soul. A soul is a sliver of infinite Soul, and is more than 1000 X superman. But its lack of love that allows the dark side in.

The Hobbit or the Lord of the Rings, can't remember which, began with showing the peace and cooperation of elf, dwarf and humankind, and the beauty of their civilizations, but then love of gold brought consequency and attracted the dragon. I believe that means inequality.....

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by cornucopia

"the Truth is in you..

ask and you shall receive"

Let me guess Jebus will save us all from the nasty demonic alien reptoids?

All that is required is that we do is not question the religious dogma pertaining to said demi god to receive salvation/redemption?

And in doing so we swap one form of slavery for another. Ile take my chances against the reptoids, just give me my sharp pointed stick, my guile and my cunning!

Stupid lizards don't stand a chance. You don't mess with an apex predator, especially not when its an away game!
edit on 14-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

actually i'm not religious bro

i'm into the thought that we are the ones to save ourselves..

we do have cosmic assistance when needed to keep with the divine plan

most of the serpent beings are of love & light now...

also if you/we had to fight the reptilian race you/we would have zero chance of survival, lol, they have amazing 3rd density technology...

but that's not how life goes, why would Source allow that?

that would not serve creation...

relax, all is well

so lets heal this world, raise our consciousness and create peace and we shall meet our cosmic family again

I don't believe in a classic creator. God and Satan are merely two warlords in our galaxy fighting for colonies and the spoils of war and arming their proxies to do their dirty work for them. I am on god's side and his army, not on satan's side.

They can have the best technology in the world but that doesn't mean you have to die a coward on your knees. They are going to kill us anyway because they have infiltrated our governments for eons and are working towards the master plan...sacrificing more and more people for more and more souls.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Some yes! Others no! Some just gather parts for various reasons, the whole burned offering thing is a form of sacrifice but not really for protein food sources though there is some of that, some of them have a thing for the smell and gasses it gives off, kind of how like humans smoke or inhale certain burned plants or chemicals and get a high. Same concept in there biological perspective evolutions they developed a high for certain things, burned human flesh is one of those things which get them high for some, but its also a more metaphysical form of energy collection ie souls for others. So ya not so much like cattle but more like plant harvest.

The rest is just energy collections, and that can be anything from the energy type collection big companies and certain people make by getting mass people to watch there TV show or YouTube channel, the energy is called $$$. Same sort of concept only manifested differently and its not called $$$ from there perspective, but ya there are just as many others. We all sort of feed off each-other on some levels, the thing called emotions is but one of those levels, some are pretty harmless others are not, but yes look at this site even. What do you all think even communicating like this is? It to is a form of emotional energy which is traded back and forth through more etherical sources ie internet or TV.

Ever look at any of the threads that are charged with emotional energy, what do you think on some levels is happening? Just look at politics threads, its a pretty good example, and you can bet your bottom dollar somebody is siphoning some energy $$ from all that as its tuned to that purpose. Its the same sort of concept, angels and demons, they would be but mirrors of the same coin.
So oh there are plenty of bizarre things out there and the concept of energy and food can be many and manyfold.

The whole of this existence is just energy, and everything is just energy transactions, eating and food is just one version of that, even in atoms and molecules you see it, even in the movement of the planets and solar bodies such as suns and planets, its just all a manifestations of the fact that everything is energy that is in constant motion in a constant ebb and flow, of configuring and reconfiguring both of the more metaphysical aspects, and of the physical forms you see all around you from atoms, to plants, to insects, to animals, to the very clouds and air around you, even in a storm there is a energy transfusion between the ground and the air, its usually called lightning. But ya that and everything else is basically the same sort of thing. So um ya, there is always a bigger fish out there in the sea.
That is! unless you are a fish living in a fish bowl! In which case! Somebody or something put you in that fish bowl.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
For a faster crop, why not just harvest rabbits instead of humans....No need to make rabbits inteligent, no need to have them think or even self preseve, no need to cull the world population...Just set two rabbits free and let nature take its course...Soon enough you will have the entire Earth infested with rabbits....Well...Every two to three years anyways....

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is strictly for intellectual exercise on my part as my participation in this thread but I think many who believe in the ancient alien theory and for the purpose of this thread may find this interesting, the below is part of the orgiastic rites of the Pyramid text:

The Cannibal Hymn to Pharaoh Unis (ca.2378 - 2348 BCE)

Pharaoh is the Bull of the Sky, who shatters at will, who lives on the being of every god, who eats their entrails, even of those who come with their bodies full of magic from the Island of Flame . Pharaoh is one equipped, who assembles his Akhs. Pharaoh appears as this Great One, Lord of those with (helping) hands. He sits with his back to Geb, for it is Pharaoh who weighs what he says, together with Him-whose-name-is-hidden (5), on this day of slaying the oldest ones. Pharaoh is Lord of Offerings, who knots the cord, and who himself prepares his meal. Pharaoh is he who eats men and lives on gods, Lord of Porters, who dispatches written messages. It is 'Grasper-of-the-top-knot', who is Kehau, who lassoes them for Pharaoh. It is 'Serpent Raised-head' who guards them for him and restrains them for him. It is 'He-upon-the-willows' who binds them for him. It is Courser, slayer of Lords, who will cut their throats for Pharaoh, and will extract for him what is in their bodies, for he is the messenger whom Pharaoh sends to restrain. It is Shezmu ( who will cut them up for Pharaoh, and cooks meals of them in his dinner-pots.
www.maat.sofiatopia.org...
Pls klik for more.

edit on 14-5-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join