It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: At least dozen people shot at Mother's Day second line

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Ok well the guy doesn't look like someone that can "endure" pain. Yes people can endure pain but someone like a reporter i doubt could endure a shot to the leg.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Ok well the guy doesn't look like someone that can "endure" pain. Yes people can endure pain but someone like a reporter i doubt could endure a shot to the leg.

What about his looks makes you say that?

I'd say that going by his looks then George W. Bush looked nothing like a president of the United States but whaddaya know...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Well before this all gets into "OH AMERICA IS SO VIOLENT, TAKE AWAY THEIR GUNS" lets get some details about the incident first.

Just a week earlier in that area, there was a triple shooting....so it has to be asked.....was this gang related?

oh yea!

because if its gang related its doesn't matter. its not real people.

i am afraid the epidemic and obsession with guns is effecting your ability to think straight.
edit on 12-5-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I can't find any coverage of this horrible event on any of the major networks. That does lead me to believe it is gang related. The MSM has for some time, been keeping gang violence out of the news. Why they have taken this attitude, can only be coming from upper management. Who pulls upper managements strings. Usually the reigning political party.

jmoho....

Des

I've looked around all the alphabet networks,and no news coverage on it.
You would think this would be a big deal.
But If this is just gang related,this comes to mind.
Start at the 2 min mark.

edit on 12-5-2013 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Let me just get it out of the way..

This was a psy-ops operation by the FBI and was masterminded by Obama and Joe Biden. It was planned carefully since Obama's re-election to fulfill his gun grabbing fantasy.

How nutty would that be if it were true?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I can't find any coverage of this horrible event on any of the major networks

Here you go...

www.cnn.com...

usnews.nbcnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan[/]

So just because there is a statistically small amount out of 300+ million people that are idiots, we all should suffer? These shootings are just getting more media hype because that's the agenda. I don't like a lot of things, but I don't demand they be banned.

This is the REAL world, no two people are alike despite all the feelgood hippie rhetoric. There will always be a few dangerous crazies out there and nothing you can ban will change them or stop them.

a few dangerous crazies?

kids shooting dead kids? brothers killing sisters? getting shot dead at school? getting shot dead watching a movie? getting shot by a trigger happy cop?

guns.periscopic.com...

over 3,300 shot dead already this year. the number is rising and will keep rising,

there wasn't even 3000 people killed in the 9/11 attacks and we are not even half way through 2013.

the USofA is one sick messed up society.

edit on 12-5-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Condolences to the victims. This possibly would not have happened if we had stricter gun laws. Though, arent trained law enforcement personel usually at events like this in major populated areas? You know people who "protect" us? I just cant see how the police department didnt protect everyone there. Guess that means we gotta start protecting ourselves some how!!!!! Almost forgot, we need to ban parades, so future events like this wont happen!
edit on 12-5-2013 by Computron because: forgot something

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Destinyone

I can't find any coverage of this horrible event on any of the major networks

Here you go...

www.cnn.com...

usnews.nbcnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Thanks for the links.
But I dont think thats the point.
Why isnt it on all the MSM TV stations?
12 injured,and 3 people on the loose? Think it would be big news.
In Boston,3 people died and the suspects were on the loose,and it was covered by all the MSM channels for days.
Guess people getting shot in New Orleans is business as usual.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

The reports I read stated that people were grazed. I used to cut sheet metal for a living and, over the years, had literally thousands of stitches - 90% of the time I was bleeding like a stuck pig but jovial, laughing, and totally in good spirits. There is nothing at all suspect about being emotionally fine after an injury - particularly if that injury is not life threatening. A graze wound to ones calf would fall into this category.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Computron
Condolences to the victims. This possibly would not have happened if we had stricter gun laws. Though, arent trained law enforcement personel usually at events like this in major populated areas? You know people who "protect" us? I just cant see how the police department didnt protect everyone there. Guess that means we gotta start protecting ourselves some how!!!!!

Serpas said that the procession had been accompanied by officers, who saw two or three suspects run from the scene in the city's 7th Ward.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Yea I know, my post was sarcastic.....

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Human beings are animals, and so it should shock none that these types are proliferating. More crazies on the earth now...better technology for them to be crazy with.

well wishing actively for the injured.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EzekielsWheel
Human beings are animals, and so it should shock none that these types are proliferating. More crazies on the earth now...better technology for them to be crazy with.

We are animals with "reasoning" though. 9/10, this was nothing more than a gang initiation. The fact no one was killed, just injured "possible realization of what they were actually doing, and didnt want to get killed themselves for not doing it". They do these types of things to show how "tough" or for better terms "How little they care about other people other than the gang, and what they are willing to do to show the "love" they have for the gang." I can promise you this was the cause, but others will say its due to the "lack of control" of guns in this country. If they do get caught, it will be played to this tune. Not the cause of the gang, due to the black market, and the opportunites(i.e money) "outlawed" items can bring you.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
American citizen + gun = potential disaster and mayhem & loss of life & heartache for others.......

American gun control + gun ownership = pointless

American attitude + guns = dumb

Land of the free and right to bear arms ---- TOO many MAD bastards in USA for that to work

America and gun ownership - never going to be a good idea....

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yea once again these are criminals so gun control won't work. They'll still get guns. Remember the war on drugs? Looks like they still go coke, heroin, and crystal what makes you think gun control would work? This is not an example of why peoe say we need gun control as it wouldn't of prevented anything here.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
American citizen + gun = potential disaster and mayhem & loss of life & heartache for others.......

Land of the free and right to bear arms ---- TOO many MAD bastards in USA for that to work

But it's our right... Our riiiiiiiight! Waaaaaah! Maybe all those pesky britons would understand if their government would just let them start shooting each other!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

American + I own a gun = My 99.999% spotless record - sound tick I recieved in 2010

Attitude + gun = Food I have provided for my family to get the substance they need to survive.

Land of the free & RTBA = The statistics that more "OWN GUNS AND HAVE NEVER COMMITED A GUN CRIME" Than the ones who have.

America & Gun owner ship = Good idea, especially since a convict that was supposed to be controlled by the "govt" escaped and was caught in my neighbors shed, 15ft behind my house 3 days ago. Would have been ashame if he broke in, and killed me, due to my lack of arms, and the police finding him 15 hrs after he escaped.

edit on 12-5-2013 by Computron because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Ask the britons who've been stabbed since the outlaw if they want their guns back.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Less than an hour after another possible false flag shooting and already the shills are here in full force. You don't have any details yet. How... can you know it wasn't an FF? It's not like there is any kind of CONSPIRACY to confiscate guns (and MORE), is there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join