BREAKING: At least dozen people shot at Mother's Day second line

page: 2
34
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by riverwild
 


oh ok so the guy with the hat just got glass in his leg, explains why he is so calm.




Independent journalist Mark Hertsgaard was injured by broken glass at the lintersection of Frenchmen and N. Villere Streets after gunfire injured at least a dozen people, including a child, at a Mother's Day second-line parade on Sunday, May 12, 2013. (Photo by Lauren McGaughy Nola.com | The Times-Picayune)
edit on 5/12/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
 


hey sorry I hit up about ten sites on the story and am searching my history folder for which site hosted the pic..I'll keep looking...



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
another mass shooting in the U.S.

the U.S. is a horrible violent country.

it embraces violence. it is a society that believes an answer can be found with a GUN,

why should ANYONE care ANYMORE,

the president of the U.S. tried to improve gun control, tried to bring in a few small changes. didn't want to take guns off people but just wanted to put more controls in place and maybe stop a few people who shouldn't have guns getting them, he was told NO.

so why should anyone give a damn what happens in the horrible sick violent country anymore that thinks everyone else is wrong and they are right.

had enough listening to all the poor people getting shot up in the U.S.

when the U.S. society doesn't care enough about itself, why the hell should anyone else?



Interesting viewpoint and I can't say I totally disagree with the sentiment but I would wonder if the whole shebang is totally violent and horrible. I do believe the majority of Americans want a change for the better, it's just gonna be a tough haul...Very tough!



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555
 


it was this site photos.nola.com...#/4



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Originally posted by canucks555
Feels like gangsters. Maybe an uzzi, just a hunch tho, the creeps are still at large. (three apparently)


Where did you get the picture from? I and another user would like to know since it isn't in the article you linked.


Slide show here.

www.nola.com...



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
For a theoreotical operation to be successful towards benefiting some sort of political/economical agenda you don't necessarily need dead bodies to achieve success. When there is injured and maimed people in broad daylight surrounded by hundreds of other citizens in what they assumed was a safe gathering is damn terrorizing. More so than a single or multiple death in my opinion.



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
reply to post by riverwild
 


oh ok so the guy with the hat just got glass in his leg, explains why he is so calm.




Independent journalist Mark Hertsgaard was injured by broken glass at the lintersection of Frenchmen and N. Villere Streets after gunfire injured at least a dozen people, including a child, at a Mother's Day second-line parade on Sunday, May 12, 2013. (Photo by Lauren McGaughy Nola.com | The Times-Picayune)
edit on 5/12/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)


I dont have the slightest idea. I didnt post anything about the guywith glass.




posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm guessing we won't hear a peep about it.

Intercity gang violence doesn't make the news. Hell, it's usually ignored.

Just look at Chicago.

Prayers for the injured.


It leaves one to question so much without finding a single answer.

Politicians will knee jerk laws to cover their butts.
People will take to the streets to say 'Enough is enough'!

But the core problems will be neglected and the illness allowed to progress.

Prayers for the inured, prayers for the community... and prayers for all of us. I don't see it getting any better.



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well before this all gets into "OH AMERICA IS SO VIOLENT, TAKE AWAY THEIR GUNS" lets get some details about the incident first.

Just a week earlier in that area, there was a triple shooting....so it has to be asked.....was this gang related?



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by riverwild
 


yes but you linked the source of the picture and me and another user were wondering where it came from.



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
another mass shooting in the U.S.

the U.S. is a horrible violent country.

it embraces violence. it is a society that believes an answer can be found with a GUN,

why should ANYONE care ANYMORE,

the president of the U.S. tried to improve gun control, tried to bring in a few small changes. didn't want to take guns off people but just wanted to put more controls in place and maybe stop a few people who shouldn't have guns getting them, he was told NO.

so why should anyone give a damn what happens in the horrible sick violent country anymore that thinks everyone else is wrong and they are right.

had enough listening to all the poor people getting shot up in the U.S.

when the U.S. society doesn't care enough about itself, why the hell should anyone else?



So just because there is a statistically small amount out of 300+ million people that are idiots, we all should suffer? These shootings are just getting more media hype because that's the agenda. I don't like a lot of things, but I don't demand they be banned.

This is the REAL world, no two people are alike despite all the feelgood hippie rhetoric. There will always be a few dangerous crazies out there and nothing you can ban will change them or stop them.



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon
 


Have you ever been shot? Please, don't try to analyze things that are far out of your expertise and knowledge. The photo of him isn't one in which he's looking down at his leg in agony so it must be fake! The man has obviously been attended to, and is sitting waiting for medical attention. Must I find you videos online of people cut in half by buses and trucks just lying down like nothing happened?

Learn about the body, especially the brain. The mans adrenaline kicked in, so he isn't feeling much. After he wakes from surgery he'll be feeling the pain, do you need photos of that for proof?



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic
 

As I said the guy got a minor injury from glass, he wasn't shot at all.



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon
 


My reply wasn't toward you figuring out it was just glass, it was toward the comment you made with the understanding that he was shot. It still stands for anytime in the future you make a comment on something you don't have knowledge on.



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I can't find any coverage of this horrible event on any of the major networks. That does lead me to believe it is gang related. The MSM has for some time, been keeping gang violence out of the news. Why they have taken this attitude, can only be coming from upper management. Who pulls upper managements strings. Usually the reigning political party.

jmoho....

Des



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
New Orleans averages about five shootings a day. How do I know this? My local news at night. This isn't some conspiracy it's just our city. We have our own gun laws passed last election to supersede the second amendment. So for those that think this is for a gun grab it won't work here. NRA and Louisiana government is in kahootz and thank god for that.



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Is this there new wave of trying to push the gun control bill? It seems to me there is a wave of Gun shooting sprees in order for the Gun control bill to be passed.
edit on 12-5-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan
 


Umm, you can shoot back if you've not been disarmed by "the Gov't".

Citizens can arm themselves. Subjects can not.



posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Is this there new wave of trying to push the gun control bill? It seems to me there is a wave of Gun shooting sprees in order for the Gun control bill to be passed.
edit on 12-5-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)


See the post directly above your own...




posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wanted to add we had the Super Bowl and mardi grad the same week in our city this year. Would be better for a false flag then a Mother's Day parade don't ya think?





new topics

top topics



 
34
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join