It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Things I Hate" (for everyone)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I see what you're saying, but it's the fact that some of them sit at the lights and rev, so it seems like they want a race, but then they take off at a snails speed

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hate IS a strong word...

*I dislike when people attempt to barge onto an elevator without first checking to see if someone may want to exit first. I work and live in a highrise and every time I try to get off the elevator there's always someone right there there blocking the door because they're trying to get on.

*I dislike drivers who KNOW that the lane ends up ahead (come on, there are construction signs everywhere) but speed up past everyone else patiently waiting and then try to cut in.

*I dislike people on the bus who sit on the outside seat so no one can sit beside them. Especially if it's a crowded bus and people are standing.

*And lastly, I dislike people who stand in the middle (like, right smack in the middle) of a crowded sideWALK. I understand that you're waiting for the bus, sir, but please move off to the side so the people actually WALKING can get by without stepping into traffic.

Jeez, it looks like my real probelm is with "people". I'm not a bitter person, I promise; I'm really quite a nice fellow...as long as you're not doing any of the above.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Florasaurus

Oh yeah, Rev is a sign of race, then i guess he is just a show and nothing else. I thought you just meant standing beside you at a light.

Remember some trick in order to get in trouble don't fall for it! i fake my friends a lot, on lights i know that has a advanced left turns lol.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I just thought of another one...

When you're paddling in the sea minding your own business and then boom! Seaweed round your legs. It is the worst feeling ever and it's hell to get off, you have to properly grab it, you can't just flick it off your foot

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Yo my bad bro. (things get a little crazy on this website when the men vs women convos start)

One thing I love though... Is that awesome avatar of yours.

Thanks Resoe. I've always had avatars that alluded to Poe, but this one made me slide out of my chair laughing. I still giggle when I read it. I imagine Kanye looking at it saying "Amonti-who?".

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by resoe26

Carrots! I HATE em'! Especially when I open a can of Dinty Moore beef stew and have to trash half the can (carrots!) and end up with half a meal.

LOL we should get together I do the exact opposite. Hate the mystery meat but love the carrots.

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by B1rd1nFL1ghT
This always happens to me...

While attempting to find a parking space, there's always that person who insists on walking in the middle of the parking lot as slowly as possible. They seem to be completely clueless to the fact that people are waiting on them to get the hell out of the way.

I have to point out that I didn't realize what these aggravatingly slow people were doing until I got Peripheral Arterial Disease. I have been honked at and yelled at for not crossing the street fast enough, but I can't! The clogged veins in my legs won't allow enough oxygen through to feed the muscles to make them move faster. Please consider this when you come across us slow people, okay? I am now one of them!
You poor thing. I did non-emergency medical transport. I assisted clients just like you and spent lots of time in parking lots. I've seen the same exact thing.

Parking lots are the worst. If the people driving by don't get you, the ones backing out will.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

You poor thing. I did non-emergency medical transport. I assisted clients just like you and spent lots of time in parking lots. I've seen the same exact thing. Parking lots are the worst. If the people driving by don't get you, the ones backing out will.

I'm actually ashamed of myself now. All my life when I saw people staggering down the street I thought they were just a bunch of drunks. I don't drink at all and I stagger, stop and rest, stagger, stop and rest. Now I know, but I bet other people are thinking I'm a drunk.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

errrm.... eating upside down??

Don't knock it before you try it.

Seriously, have you ever watched Lord of the Rings upside down?

No?

I rest my case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join