It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Gay Sex, Drugs & Execution Style Murders

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
obama was made to be broken. the only question left is when
'they' have decided that it all comes toppling down.

everything about this man is faker than a fake pair of fake boobs.

Well to be honest I am glad he won and not romney.

You have a better chance to survive a tarantula bite than a rattlesnake bite.

If romney was president he would have become the new "yes sir of israel" and that speaks for itself.

Other than THAT both are exactly the same. Same coin but different sides. Heads or tails?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

That is not his birth certificate. It's a graphical representation in digital form of his birth certificate. Only a documents expert could tell if it's real or fake and only if he had his hands on the ACTUAL document, not a picture made of dots.

Apparently a number of commercial experts and some law enforcement types disagree with you.

There is no proof that that number was assigned to someone else. Read

So, a lawyer puts together an analysis. Ok. If you want to believe it, that's ok.

But multiple private investigators and databases say otherwise. We know that Obama had early ties to the CIA. I would expect this kind of manufactured background with someone that had serious ties to the CIA.

Originally posted by EricR
There is the way we want things to be -- and there is what is real and verifiable.

Boy, you got that right! And all the stuff you charge is NOT real or verifiable.

So far, you have not produced any solid material refuting my position.

Whenever I encounter people defending Obama, I simply ask them for the case number* of a dismissed case where the case was decided on the facts.

The case was denied on the facts. They decided not to hear the case because there were no facts. Only rumor and suspicion, without proof.

You write significant quantities of words but you lack substance. How about a court case number where the case was decided on Attorney Taitz's evidence? Since you claim my position is baseless, this should not be too hard for you.

Cite the court case and the judge's published determination.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EricR

Oh dear, now the CIA have made an appearance... let me guess, he was a sooper seekrit speshul agent?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

207 cases had made it to a Court and/or Judge by the time of that chart's creation. Including over 25 to Supreme levels. 201 have been defeated or dismissed with prejudice. The remainder were pending and I'm sure, by now, have also suffered defeat.

I've lost count of the number of cases dismissed because of lack of standing. In those cases, they did not even look at the evidence.

Which cases, specifically, are you aware of ..... where the issues were decided on the facts?

You've got to be kidding. Did you even open the list? Scroll down at all? Every single case on it has an active hyperlink. (At least one) Most of those links go straight to court filing papers, transcript papers or similar resources so you can see ....one by one, what happened and why dismissal happened in each individual case.

Now you can just wave it off again or say Obama owns the courts (Yeah... He wishes he did... The Courts have not been at ALL kind to him on any other matter..why this one?) but that's absurd. How about the document dumps of 2010 with all the original material from Immigration and other Agencies showing each letter back and forth between everyone involved? All of that is fabricated too? Hundreds of pages of source material. Not reproductions of what the originals may have been, but static photo copies of the original file papers.

How about the papers from both schools in Indonesia? They also confirm all that's being said by the other sources. Are they 'in on it' as well? Some there remember Obama (Barry at the time) and describe him as a goof off and generally not taking school seriously. Not quite the supportive comments to a Western mind you'd expect from Fabricators.

In honesty, there is really just one area remaining that I have any questions on, myself. Frankly and bluntly stated, it's none of my business sans other things that need to come out with it, anyway. That would be his College transcripts to reflect grades. I REALLY want to see what he scored in classes like Constitutional law. However, again, it's really not my business to demand them as a citizen and the courts have agreed for those who tried. The man DOES have a right to SOME personal life ..however limited that necessarily is.

Further...Sheriff Arpaio has made mighty claims and then stated he WOULD back them up, more than once, just to fail to back them up in any substantive way, every single time. He has suspicion, as the legal term would go...and that amounts to having absolutely nothing.

Arizona DID push this issue, officially, to demand Hawaii directly certify the B/C existed and was representative of what Obama has claimed. Even they, LOOKING for reasons to deny it, HAD to accept what came back and list Obama on the 2012 Ballot. That really settled the matter in most ways for me, right there. When even those looking for any reason to reject, have to accept? I'll betcha us little people ought to take notice and consider that a bit more than conspiracy theory or lawyers making a living out of hound dogging this President.

It's over. He's real and not even an alien with a zipper up his back for a Human Suit. He's just a man, like you or I. His competency is a whole different matter ...but MANY people, far more qualified than you or I have looked at this issue. Literally, hundreds of times now. All, without a single exception, have found it to be baseless in the end.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
obama was made to be broken. the only question left is when
'they' have decided that it all comes toppling down.

everything about this man is faker than a fake pair of fake boobs.

Well to be honest I am glad he won and not romney.

You have a better chance to survive a tarantula bite than a rattlesnake bite.

If romney was president he would have become the new "yes sir of israel" and that speaks for itself.

Other than THAT both are exactly the same. Same coin but different sides. Heads or tails?

they were the same side of the same coin. the set-up illusion just
gave a different impression is all.

with the sloppy fakery and his-story backmasking, obummer was always built up to be
taken down and out, eventually. do you really think they could not have done a much, much
way, way better job?

israel, like o-bollock, is a sockpuppet, frontman, patsy, fallguy etc. etc.
make no mistake. we need to look beyond, at say... the roman empire.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

You know, the funny thing to me here? Older members here can verify this...happily, I'd imagine (sigh), but I used to be just like you and the other birther on this thread. I was SURE Obama was bogus. I was CERTAIN he was not who he claimed to be. I had NO DOUBT of that.

After all, so many people can't ALL be wrong or liars, right? ...wrong.

I can't even recall which member it was now who pissed me off on this so much, I went off to find the source material to PROVE my position that Obama was a bogus creation. Then I found some..which raised questions. That led to more, and hours passed. More reading...more digging... a sick feeling by about that time, too...and more time and reading. By the end, all I managed to prove (beyond a shadow of a doubt) was that I'd been a perfect ass all along for believing what others claimed to be the truth without searching it out myself.

To be totally fair, the majority of this didn't sit in the public record for all to see and learn until 2010. Enough did...but not all, by a long shot. Obama has also been coy and played games about this. They could, for instance, directly post all the FOIA material on the White House site. They post everything ELSE they find remotely interesting it seems....like a teenager with a new twitter account sometimes. He seems to like the conflict it keeps going by sheer lack of effort on the part of birthers to go find any themselves.

You know what makes it obvious when people haven't spent the time to read the actual material though? There are details in the years of Immigration investigations and reports that I read (and anyone can..it's all sitting out there to find) that those prone to bash Obama on anything could NEVER resist splashing all over this debate to make him look even worse. It has nothing to do with legal status and you'll have to read it yourself to find it (
) I think it'd be low class to talk about any further than this ....but it's a sure fire way to spot researcher vs. follower.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I've lost count of the number of cases dismissed because of lack of standing. In those cases, they did not even look at the evidence.

Which cases, specifically, are you aware of ..... where the issues were decided on the facts?

You've got to be kidding. Did you even open the list? Scroll down at all? Every single case on it has an active hyperlink. (At least one) Most of those links go straight to court filing papers, transcript papers or similar resources so you can see ....one by one, what happened and why dismissal happened in each individual case.

You're making the charge that my position is baseless and yet you will not provide a single link to backup your assertion.

Pointing to an encyclopedia and saying "your answer is in there" does not cut it. If you have proof that Attorney Taitz's lawsuits have been adjudicated on her facts, then back it up with a docket number and the judge's written opinion.

This is not rocket science, my friend. Either you can back up your position or you can't.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by ReAwakened

You know TSHF when you get warned about off topic posts in YOUR OWN thread.

lol... Right!.... ahh, i just replied with a bit of sarcasm to someone else's way off topic post!

See people probably come into your thread and post off topic just to see if you will follow their lead.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EricR

Sorry, but 'Attorney' Taitz? Orly Taitz, who's lost every single case ever? The one who is possibly the worst lawyer in the world?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You know, the funny thing to me here? Older members here can verify this...happily, I'd imagine (sigh), but I used to be just like you and the other birther on this thread. I was SURE Obama was bogus. I was CERTAIN he was not who he claimed to be. I had NO DOUBT of that.

After all, so many people can't ALL be wrong or liars, right? ...wrong.

I can't even recall which member it was now who pissed me off on this so much, I went off to find the source material to PROVE my position that Obama was a bogus creation. Then I found some..which raised questions. That led to more, and hours passed. More reading...more digging... a sick feeling by about that time, too...and more time and reading. By the end, all I managed to prove (beyond a shadow of a doubt) was that I'd been a perfect ass all along for believing what others claimed to be the truth without searching it out myself.

To be totally fair, the majority of this didn't sit in the public record for all to see and learn until 2010. Enough did...but not all, by a long shot. Obama has also been coy and played games about this. They could, for instance, directly post all the FOIA material on the White House site. They post everything ELSE they find remotely interesting it seems....like a teenager with a new twitter account sometimes. He seems to like the conflict it keeps going by sheer lack of effort on the part of birthers to go find any themselves.

You know what makes it obvious when people haven't spent the time to read the actual material though? There are details in the years of Immigration investigations and reports that I read (and anyone can..it's all sitting out there to find) that those prone to bash Obama on anything could NEVER resist splashing all over this debate to make him look even worse. It has nothing to do with legal status and you'll have to read it yourself to find it (
) I think it'd be low class to talk about any further than this ....but it's a sure fire way to spot researcher vs. follower.

so you now believe obama is legitimate in every way and all the palava
regarding his history, his birth cert etc. is false but encouraged because
it is provably false and they just can't be arsed proving it just yet?

you know wrabbit, i am not so sure obama is a bad guy in reality, but they
certainly don't object to the conspiracy minded folks having that impression.
in fact they encourage it.

i am playing both sides here, and i think anything obvious is deliberately made
to appear that way (i.e. suspicions regarding obamas involvement in the death
of breitbart (which i know is bogus and fakery filled).

i am anticipating massive changes (for the infinitely better) to come soon and
certainly will not rule out the possibility (indeed probability) that obama is a key
player in bringing these changes about.

it is all theatre afterall, and every actor has his/her part.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EricR

Okay, so you're going to confirm for me that you have not, in fact, done the research and sought out these documents to review yourself?

I just figured by your degree of certainty and level of assertion for your own position that we were starting from a place of similar knowledge of what is out in the public domain. If you'd like, I'll be happy to supply links to the material I'm referring to. All of it. (innocent smile). Would you think it necessary to link out everything you're also, seemingly, basing your statements on to call inaccurate and without logical basis?

(I'm also starting to wonder if this thread is the best place....we're probably ..kinda...within topic at this point, but that's about to change in a dramatic way if I spend the next hour or two documenting every single sentence I've typed thus far with link, reference and citation.)

I also, genuinely wonder, how much a debate we can have...when you stand as knowledgeable on this ...but have to ask for links to the basics in the first place? So far...your replies to people, regardless of effort they've expended to reply to you, have been short and dismissive. As though, your mind is 100% made up and ..baahh.. those pesky facts are just all wrong.

* On second thought... Going deeper with this IS really off-topic ..and perhaps the mods don't pound us for it. Perhaps they do. That really isn't the issue. Feel free to start your own thread on this matter and I'll happily document the issue to death...as I seem to have something of a talent for.

edit on 5-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

you know wrabbit, i am not so sure obama is a bad guy in reality, but they
certainly don't object to the conspiracy minded folks having that impression.
in fact they encourage it.

Yes, they absolutely do. They encourage the heck out of it which is one of my BIGGEST problems with Obama and/or the advisers he has around him. That goes for the birther nonsense AND the core topic of this thread. They could put most, if not all of these things down hard and publicly with a White House press conference followed by material packs to the press. Not a release to the FOIA demands clear back in 2010 that everyone has to hunt for ....but making it as open, free and accessible as they do everything that matters to them.

They choose not to. ...and I think they take amusement from this kind of fighting, which is the logical result. I'm not defending Obama. I just don't claim he's a non-citizen when it's been litigated to death...and then a few more times for good measure. Nor will I buy into ideas of Gay exploits mixed with murder like a bad mystery novel I wouldn't even purchase as fiction.

..but that's just me.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Okay, so you're going to confirm for me that you have not, in fact, done the research and sought out these documents to review yourself?

I just figured by your degree of certainty and level of assertion for your own position that we were starting from a place of similar knowledge of what is out in the public domain. If you'd like, I'll be happy to supply links to the material I'm referring to.

I've been following this disaster pretty much real time.

Patiently waiting for your "proof". No need for further conversation or witty replies.

Produce. Or not.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Sorry, but 'Attorney' Taitz? Orly Taitz, who's lost every single case ever? The one who is possibly the worst lawyer in the world?

Check your source against the facts.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EricR

You've been hitting the thread pretty hard..and as I noted, we're running OT to the point of tearing up the thread this OP was trying to make. No... As noted above, I'll not go on after giving it more thought. If you'd like to show some initiative, start your OWN thread where you're on the record as the OP for your positions ..then I absolutely will document everything I've said.

I don't say things like this lightly and I don't say them, and then fail to follow through. Integrity is something I value above almost anything else in life...both online and in real life. As the movie goes...'Build it and they shall come'. Well, Do and I Shall.
Until then, I'll go back to insuring my replies are within line to the topic and nature of the thread we are on at the moment.

It's not a birther thread.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Check your source against the facts.

She's lost every single case on this matter and has been fined for wasting court time. She's a joke and the only person who takes her seriously is herself.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Back on topic, here is another person that was murdered again with a gunshot to the head.

www.nytimes.com...

Just another coincidence?

Pladuim

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You've been hitting the thread pretty hard..and as I noted, we're running OT to the point of tearing up the thread this OP was trying to make. No... As noted above, I'll not go on after giving it more thought.

That's what I thought.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reply to post by EricR

You've been hitting the thread pretty hard..and as I noted, we're running OT to the point of tearing up the thread this OP was trying to make. No... As noted above, I'll not go on after giving it more thought. If you'd like to show some initiative, start your OWN thread where you're on the record as the OP for your positions ..then I absolutely will document everything I've said.

I don't say things like this lightly and I don't say them, and then fail to follow through. Integrity is something I value above almost anything else in life...both online and in real life. As the movie goes...'Build it and they shall come'. Well, Do and I Shall.
Until then, I'll go back to insuring my replies are within line to the topic and nature of the thread we are on at the moment.

It's not a birther thread.

I bet the people who post "off topic" have much more integrity than the imposture president that can't do a single think properly, but that is my opinion and my opinion alone, and I am sticking to it. Trying to narrow a discussion down is the sign of a person losing an arguement and asking for censorship.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join