It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my website will likely change the world, but I don't know what to name it

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ok I'm actually going to make a video, but I have to.wait for 6 percent battery on my phone.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You could call it GITMOMARK2......
Well I thought it was good .....

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
folks this is the third thread that he has made on this subject.
i have posted links to one and the other is almost a exact copy of the first.

he is just some youngster that got pissed off cause his folks put him in rehab, and he couldn't play the doctors.
while he was there, he came up with the hair brain idea, that they pumped the o2 levels down to make people in the institution more docile.

he claims the only drugs he used was the sheba, i think it was a whole lot more. remember speed kills.

edit on 29-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm uploading the video, will take another 30 minutes. Not showing my face because of all the stuff i have posted.

I love the website name idea "free yourself" but I'm guessing if its for sale would cost an arm and a leg. I'll try working with that idea though

Yes the doctors are also deprived of oxygen, stupid, and willing to lie to hold people in there.

I am the only person I know to become aware of this, before that I was doing 3 hours yoga per day, including many breathing exercises, for example.... breath of fire which is rapid diaphramatic breathing which helps expand the lungs and rib cage. Also i was doing 20+ minutes of meditation.... Just sitting still and letting the mind become still. When I got to the institution I started only doing meditation, and worked my way up till 1.5 months where I was permanently damaged. 4 months in open air and now I can meditate again, usually for 3 hours.

I did not say they pump oxygen out, I said there's not enough coming in.

I Havnt used pot for over 6 months, and the only other drug I have taken since before the institution were mushrooms (which i like) and salvia (which i hated) both over 10 months ago I believe.

At the time of the Institution I used pot occasionally and I had used acid 4 months before that but quit because each trip seemed to be getting worse, and more scary. But its acid after all, that's pretty typical for many people at least I stopped, mushrooms never had that affect on me but I didn't tell them about that drug (mushrooms) which I had used once in that four month period since the acid.

Thank you everyone trying to help.
edit on 29-4-2013 by PeaceLoveProject because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2013 by PeaceLoveProject because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2013 by PeaceLoveProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Ok hers the video of me explaining mental institutions and oxygen deprivation.

Edit: fixed YouTube link.
edit on 30-4-2013 by PeaceLoveProject because: fixed link

Also when I was talking about the review panel, they are not all doctors, there is 1 doctor, 1 judge, and one lawyer.

And besides those 3 people there is also my lawyer, and my doctor. My lawyers always seemed to like me, both of them anyways.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveProject

Sorry, must be something wrong at my end. I got nine minutes of silent blackness.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Lol really, I just listened to the whole thing, right on YouTube... O_o

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

hmmm, interesting...Is it suppose to be no video just audio?

After listening to your transmission, it seems like you don't have any evidence..and you are telling us of viable ways your theory can be researched, and proven... Like that saying goes "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" So you may be on to something...Don't give up and do your best to expose the truth..

I will tell you this if you are just an average joe without any huge following, team, or money your cause/theory/research will only land on virtually deaf ears. WAIT..Don't take it the wrong way, I'm just trying to point out the situation your in.

Also you mention you used drugs, so most people will just think your a random drug addict who got sent to some rehab/institution..and most likely think your not trust worthy and or think your making up stories just to get even, or think you are delusional and actually believe what you are saying, like some members mentioned above..

Now I am not calling you a liar, and i'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just trying to point out the reality, and the pros but mostly cons of your situation.

As for the name of the website perhaps you should call it, "WheresTheAir.org" you should be glad I came up with such a catchy name..You can deposit my fee in my account right about now

ps
you mentioned in the transmission you will upload before and after vids showing the difference in your meditation etc etc..Well I'm curious, and if you not a lunatic or psychopath i might be willing to help..hell even if you are I still might be willing to help
alol well if your serious send me a msg or reply. Later and Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I think you might need some serious help mate.Im sure posting this kind of stuff, on this kind of forum isnt helping you one little bit.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Don't worry too much about things now. Just hang in there till late october. The change we have all been waiting for is coming.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

1. Since youve researched that most websites... (aprox-80-90%) of ALL new websites... FAIL....you are expecting your 1st complete attempt to fail, correct? That would be logical. Your time, money and effort gone as well.

2. Should your attempt be in the 5 or so percent that DOES make it....it certainly won't change the world...not even a little.

3. Your time is better spent humbling yourself 1st down from your "I am a prophet-my-site-will-CHANGE-THE-WORLD"...by researching all aspects of your content and prooff( I dont disagree with you)...website construction and implementation...and the impact and lack of impact a subject dear to YOU...may and most likely...isnt to a majority of folks even glancing at it. Thats just based on reality. Read up on it.

So...success depends on being in the 5% of websites that do off (when almsot all fail the 1st time)...having a valid argument with the proof and facts needed....and keeping your audience.

Sorry, but you cant change the world on 5%.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If you didn't die in rehab, I bet the oxygen levels were just fine. Rehab therapists don't get into the field for money, they could make more elsewhere with patients that actually want to see them.

It's more likely the drugs you did fried your brain to the point of making you paranoid about things that aren't happening.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't know if any of these are taken but I will list a few..

www.changetheworld.com

www.changethegame.com

www.thepeopleneedtoknow.com

www.truthtothepeople.com

www.gamechanger.com

www.allgovernmentslie.com

www.peopleagainstthegovernment.com

www.truthforhumanity.com

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
'governmental.com'

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
how about

www.I'mBatS__CrazyDueToOxygenDeprivationFromDrugRehab.com

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Here is a suggestion for you: oxygendeprived.com

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
he claims the only drugs he used was the sheba, i think it was a whole lot more. remember speed kills.

edit on 29-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Some drugs actually do cut off oxygen flow to the brain.

I'm wondering if a doctor said that that is what happened with this guy, and that is where he is deriving his theory from.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

and how do the staff survive ??????

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Anyone have idea for a name of a website which is trying to expose with studies, activism, charity, and petitions... how the government permanently damages people through the use of mental institutions (not federal ones, and not psych wards) by creating an environment with very distant air intakes so the people are deprived of oxygen and within 1.5 months their brain and body is so damaged they will never have anywhere near the same potential, especially with memory and creativity

www.dontholdyourbreath.com

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sounds like a valid government experiment, depriving air... trying to determine the speed of stupid in a vacuum maybe?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join