It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrFantastic1

Originally posted by crazyewok
I was a skeptic but things that knocked me:

en.wikipedia.org...
(again a documented real event)

"Classic" UFO Photo from Belgian Wave - the Hoaxer Confesses
badufos.blogspot.com...

The photo was hoaxed.

But the brazllian wave? I mean you got reports from millitary, police and Doctors.

Not say aliens but there was something going on.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I was a skeptic but things that knocked me:

en.wikipedia.org...
(again a documented real event)

"Classic" UFO Photo from Belgian Wave - the Hoaxer Confesses
badufos.blogspot.com...

The photo was hoaxed.

But the brazllian wave? I mean you got reports from millitary, police and Doctors.

Not say aliens but there was something going on.

I'm not going to go through them one by one for you, pointing out how each has been discredited as fast as you can google them up.

It's easy to just make stuff up. It takes time to do the through investigation needed to credit/discredit. For that reason, there will always be 10-times more "un-discredited" events than discredited. Ultimately you need to make the choice between being a gullible dupe or being a rational, functioning member of adult society. The power is yours.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

[ Ultimately you need to make the choice between being a gullible dupe or being a rational, functioning member of adult society. The power is yours.

Thinks that is you Im afraid.

You think that everthing has already been explained do you? So why do we build massive partical colliders?

As for the Brazilion incident. Please debunk it cause I see doctors, millitary and police reports. Are you saying it did not happen?

Th Im not saying ET just some phenominan we cant explain yet or some very black militarty operation.

If everyone was like you we would be all liveing in caves and eating bug cause every time someone would think up a new idea you would call them "woo woo".

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
- I have a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology from the Sorbonne.
- I was born in Antarctica.
- I once backpacked across Greenland.

It took me exactly 20 seconds to make-up those three claims, all of which were lies.

It could take you months of research to investigate and debunk them.

That's why there will always be unexplained UFO events. For every one claim that a rational researcher can investigate and discredit, there will 1,000 waiting in reserve conjured up by charlatans, attention-seekers, the easily fooled and the mentally ill.

As for the Brazilion incident. Please debunk it cause I see doctors, millitary and police reports.

You've SEEN a police report? Or you read on Freakzilla.Blogspot.com about a police report?

Show me a credible, academically reputable source and then I'll address your claims. I'm not going to waste time with junk you found on a blog, wiki article, podcast, late night talk radio show or self-published book.

MSM don't touch UFOs because they have to go through a fact-checking process and, the minute they start, the claims invariably fall apart. "Alternative media" cover UFOs like white on rice because they don't have a fact-checking process. Sorry but it's as simple as that.
edit on 30-4-2013 by MrFantastic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

- I have a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology from the Sorbonne.
- I was born in Antarctica.
- I once backpacked across Greenland.

It took me exactly 20 seconds to make-up those three claims, all of which were lies.

It could take you months of research to investigate and debunk them.

That's why there will always be unexplained UFO events. For every one claim that a rational researcher can investigate and discredit, there will 1,000 waiting in reserve conjured up by charlatans, attention-seekers, the easily fooled and the mentally ill.

As for the Brazilion incident. Please debunk it cause I see doctors, millitary and police reports.

You've SEEN a police report? Or you read on Freakzilla.Blogspot.com about a police report?

Show me a credible, academically reputable source and then I'll address your claims. I'm not going to waste time with junk you found on a blog, wiki article, podcast, late night talk radio show or self-published book.

MSM don't touch UFOs because they have to go through a fact-checking process and, the minute they start, the claims invariably fall apart. "Alternative media" cover UFOs like white on rice because they don't have a fact-checking process. Sorry but it's as simple as that.

Yes people lie, And I alot of UFO claims are lies. But you cant deny that there is a chance some are not.
As for the Brazlian incident govermnet records were released that you can view or used to be able to view.
Again Im not shouting aliens, it could well have been something else. It just there are unexplained things out there. Look at skinwalker ranch. That has some weird crap going down.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

But you cant deny that there is a chance some are not.

I can't deny there's a chance the tree in my front yard will spontaneously morph into a purple cow and attack my neighbor in the next five minutes.

This is the evidentiary standard of idiots (not calling you an idiot).

Originally posted by crazyewokAs for the Brazlian incident govermnet records were released that you can view or used to be able to view.

great - post them via link to a gov.br website, or the website of an accredited university, right now

do it now

Look at skinwalker ranch. That has some weird crap going down.

I'll check it out - what's the address? Give me the address right now.

I'm waiting.

Give me the address to Skinwalker Ranch.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewokAs for the Brazlian incident govermnet records were released that you can view or used to be able to view.

great - post them via link to a gov.br website, or the website of an accredited university, right now

do it now

I cant find I direct gov link but I have 2 major new sources
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Hardly "woo woo" media outlets

I'll check it out - what's the address? Give me the address right now.

I'm waiting.

Give me the address to Skinwalker Ranch.

www.findlatitudeandlongitude.com...

Selected Location
(Approximate)
Address:Unnamed Road, Manti-La Sal National Forest, Orangeville, UT 84537, USA
Latitude:39.3147745°
Longitude:-111.0990723°

en.wikipedia.org...

It is a actually place. A number of people on the site have visted it.
edit on 30-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Other than Mr “Other Words for Fantastic: Imaginary, Illusory, Illusive, Unreal, Visionary, Fanciful, Unrealistic, Imagined, Irrational, Fanciful, Strange, Weird, Peculiar, Odd” horrible executions of trying to get “the one up” on everyone..... I enjoyed reading about this topic and was glad to hear about this conference … of course I will also wait for the "free version" to surface to make my own assumptions about the information presented.

reply to post by MrFantastic1

I don't understand why (insert whatever you want to call the guy....I'll choose the word "people") like you don't just start their own anti-thread, instead of attacking each person with your rhetoric. Seeing your (insert whatever phrase best describing his posting habits.... I'll choose the phrase "negatively impacting") posts spewing the same thing over and over is pretty annoying (of course not annoying enough to stop reading what the REAL OP has to say, or other individuals that hold some regards of respect).

Really bud, I think you got your point across... in my opinion, all you seem to be doing is trying to derail the thread... if you would like me to highlight and post examples of this... I'd tell you to go (insert whatever you would like to have this guy go do.... I'll choose "fly a kite")…. And if anything, I would just start a thread on your impulsive behavior.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by april1
okthey are able to only obey the tv / authority. sad story. sad but true. people are snap. and of course they want 3.80$ to watch the f* stream. pathetic.

This lost me for watching it live. Firstly, I doubt it will bring anything new or closer to the truth, 2ndly if they were to show the world, they would let all see, the media, they wouldn't make you pay to watch, it's like the focus is moved out of SAYING THE TRUTH and to $$$$$ again.

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Don't you think info this big should be given for free to the human race? Don't ask how to fund it...Geer alone has millions in assets and properties...and he is liquidating them so he should have some funds.

Exactly, this should've been free if it were real.

As some said earlier, waiting for YouTube like the conference from 2010, was worth watching on YouTube.

But I am more convinced that whatever they are hiding is not just invention of some very smart scientist, something more than that...not sure if ancient technology, other civilization or ETs or combined.

I see some people here, who are able to deny the credibility of this conference and yet remain open minded or even believe more than me of something weird or outwardly about UFOs. That's the objectivity I prefer seeing around, when someone bashes the probable hoaxers but not the whole topic that has a lot of strangeness and even may not be all about humans.

Anyway I do watch such things not because all they say has to be the truth but because I make my own research and conclusions based on what they say, and I am still positive about the possibility we are dealing with non-human beings.

That is why this event will not be taken serously and will just fade in to the back ground.

Exactly and then they think that all who research the field are some tinfoil heads.

Also HOLLOW EARTH my arse - there is deep unexplored caves, if there are beings living deep down there, humanoids as some accounts talk about, then that's the underworld - the caverns, not some hollow Earth with lower sky...

"WOOO! The CIA has secret agents on ATS engineering a media boycott! It's all the CIA! We're a serious looking group of people - there's no other reason the media would be avoiding this! Woo Woo!"

Laugh all you want but sometimes indeed such clowns are hired to turn the topic into joke - disinformation and discredit work best when you make fun of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Laugh all you want but sometimes indeed such clowns are hired to turn the topic into joke - disinformation and discredit work best when you make fun of it.

Oddly enough in the news artical he is quoted as being a ex USAF air force.....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Nuclear Weapons tampering panel starting right now.

What a bunch of loonies, right? I mean, they must be making up that they were dealing with nuclear weapons, right?

BY THE WAY, if you're bothered by paying $3.80 to watch this, you can find ROBERT SALAS's testimony easily on youtube.

No crystal headbands to be seen:

edit on 30-4-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

I'm glad you seem to be at least thinking and not going all nutty on me. I enjoyed reading your post and we do not agree on a few things, but I can respect your views on where you currently stand.

One thing I will say again tho- "there is zero evidence showing this phenomena is aliens from space (another planet)".

The entire connection of this phenomena to "other planets" is highly speculative. And was suggested to us all through media and maybes. Nothing more.

For the record, I believe there is "unidentified happenings". I do not buy into any crowd that begins to tell me what those things are. I mean...heck...time travelers makes a million times more sense than aliens from a distant star. And there is far better chances of it being other things than aliens.

I do not invest in what they are out of hope, common conception or cultural bias. Only data I can see and read. Nothing more.

But like I said...IF they are aliens...its shady what they are doing.

MM

I particularly like this testimony, it's interesting the fact that General Electric had to disable part of the capabilities of a radar that went 300 miles into space, after unknown blips started appearing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The testimony on right now is first-timers coming forward. Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching

I particularly like this testimony, it's interesting the fact that General Electric had to disable part of the capabilities of a radar that went 300 miles into space, after unknown blips started appearing.

www.youtube.com...

Does not necessarily mean aliens. Could be a very black military project going on up there.
Thing is hundreds of billions to trillions of dollars go missing or disappear into thousands of alphabet agencies, most of which seem redundant. There allot that goes on behind the scenes.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

If Steve Greer or any other Huckster's put this thing together don't expect to see any of it unless you are willing to fork over some cash to expand on his beach front property ( cash he claims we dont need but he needs conveniently ) This is why i have become so disgusted with the double standard and greed happening in the UFO field.

These events are often held in sesecret any more behind closed doors like a Bilderberg meeting so we cant trust anyone, its controlled information.I gave up on these people... i know as much as im ever going to know after 20 plus years of research and that is NOTHING ... just that is has been happening it is a part of reality and it is beyond us. The UFO topic has been seeded with so much disinfo it's become a dog chasing it's own tail.

It's probably all the same witnesses and same stories rehashed again anyway, nothing we have not heard before. The US gov has made it's position clear time and time again... it is not willing to divulge the truth and jeopardize it's handlers monopoly on utilities and big OIL. The only disclosure of any kind all ready happened with just about every other country and even they were not completely fourth wright about what they really know. They just alluded to the reality of it, not the who's the whats and the hows.

Disclosure is just a pipe dream now, they gave us peanuts. The circus must go on.
edit on 30-4-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
reply to post by cornucopia

If Steve Greer or any other Huckster's put this thing together don't expect to see any of it unless you are willing to fork over some cash to expand on his beach front property. This is why i have become so disgusted with the double standard and greed happening in the UFO field.

It's probably all the same witnesses and same stories rehashed again, nothing we have not heard before. The US gov has made it's position clear time and time again... it is not willing to divulge the truth and jeopardize it's handlers monopoly on utilities and big OIL. The only disclosure of any kind all ready happened with just about every other country and even they were not completely fourth wright about what they really know. They just alluded to the reality of it, not the who's the whats and the hows.

Disclosure is just a pipe dream now, they gave us peanuts. The circus must go on.

You're wrong. There are two witnesses testimony right now who had never gone public before. And they're talking about UFOs that disabled nuclear missiles.

Also the fact that they are all together on the same place creates unprecedented opportunities for them to share their experiences and strengthen their information.
edit on 30-4-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It's always nice to hear new testimony, but like i said it wont make a difference. I am not trying to come off negative I am just being realistic. Out of 30 something hours only 2 eye witnesses in the mix. Same ol same ol. But IF you are new to this it my be intriguing. I would like to hear what they say but... know what they are going to say.

www.citizenhearing.org...

格蘭特‧卡梅倫 Live Webcast All five days of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure are being live streamed to the Internet in English and Spanish. Archives for each language will be posted after the Hearing sometime in May. Subscribers can access the entire Citizen Hearing on Disclosure live broadcast for $3.80. Subscription to the English and Spanish live broadcast will include evening lectures given by Hearing witnesses.

See i was right, I dont have to pay to hear these guys on CSPAN

INFORMATION IS FREE

suppose to be

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer

It's always nice to hear new testimony, but like i said it wont make a difference. I am not trying to come off negative I am just being realistic. Out of 30 something hours only 2 eye witnesses in the mix. Same ol same ol. But IF you are new to this it my be intriguing. I would like to hear what they say but... know what they are going to say.

www.citizenhearing.org...

格蘭特‧卡梅倫 Live Webcast All five days of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure are being live streamed to the Internet in English and Spanish. Archives for each language will be posted after the Hearing sometime in May. Subscribers can access the entire Citizen Hearing on Disclosure live broadcast for $3.80. Subscription to the English and Spanish live broadcast will include evening lectures given by Hearing witnesses.

See i was right, I dont have to pay to hear these guys on CSAN

INFORMATION IS FREE

suppose to be

I'm glad I paid the $3.80, it's been very enjoyable.

Congresswoman Woolsley simply "passed" her questioning, she looks stumped now. They're all slowly becoming convinced of the reality and the implications of this... Its pretty cool to watch this unfold in real time

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n

I don't understand why (insert whatever you want to call the guy....I'll choose the word "people") like you don't just start their own anti-thread,

THAT logic needs to stop IMNSHO...First off ATS is a site to deny ignorance and debunk garbage and lies. This is a place for all sides to speak and for all details to stand on the strength of its own bones

ANTI-THREAD!? THIS IS THE ANTI-THRED! Why don't people "making stuff up" go make a "liar-liar-Greer-on-fire" thread? Or why don't the people who have no prior research into these people just go post somewhere where it is customary to "post in defense of something they don't know jack about"?

ATS and its community is largely educated on Greer n friends. The majority of members here have watch this BS go down before. We have watched time and time again these very same charlatans sing the same song and dance.

GREER SOLD PICTURES OF MOTHS FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! He called them aliens.

And he was busted for it. And we all watched it.

The list is endless when it comes to these fraud's scams of the past.

No...nobody has to "leave". And NO THIS IS NOT A PRO-ANYTHING THREAD.

This is an ATS thread. And ignorance will be confronted. Always.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Being a brit I dont know how exactly how your goverment work.

But surely if the USA gov is sitting on something BIG then going to a congressman is pointless as they will either A) be in on it. B) Be told to shut up and not dig deepers and be paided off, blackmailed or just out right killed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join