It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n

Really bud, I think you got your point across... in my opinion, all you seem to be doing is trying to derail the thread...

In all due respect sir, you have not added anything to this thread, and Mr Fantasic1 has already provided many links, back stories, histories of people involved, debunked hoaxed cases here posted as if they were true.

Mr F is doing ALL the research here. He is the ONLY person here (other then myself, ahem), who has gone out of his way to even GOOGLE crap everyone here is asking as if they don't have google themselves.

Please...you don't like his tone? Fine. You don't like his views? Fine.

But don't you dare act like the most useful poster in this thread thus far is doing nothing. He has posted so much relevant info here that even the blind-UFO-following "new-age-ers" here have learned stuff from him.

You should be thanking the guy. Since half the folks here who "met aliens" don't see to know crap or post anything in the way of researchable facts or links.

And the majority are just saying "oh I like aliens! This is cool! I like aliens on cool tv!".

Hate the guy all you want...but unless you are willing to start posting some facts or useful info, leave the Fantastic1 to do his job here.

And thank him for it.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ohh great......

Who invited Greer!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
[

Hate the guy all you want...but unless you are willing to start posting some facts or useful info, leave the Fantastic1 to do his job here.

And thank him for it.

MM

Erm last time I checked I posted to some links to credible sources of unexplained phenomena.

Not saying there are aliens. And not saying 90% are not hoaxes but there is some stuff that needs explaining.
edit on 30-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Erm last time I checked I posted to some links to credible sources of unexplained phenomena.

Not saying there are aliens. And not saying 90% are not hoaxes but there is some stuff that needs explaining.

Ok YES you posted two links to two things on page ten. Ok fair.

Point, from the start- Mr F has been posting links on everyone involved with running this show. He has shared links disproving things people put in this thread as fact (meaning he busted some false info).

Now I'm not sure where he stands on any UFO subject matter. He has been clear in saying he isn't here to give you the answer to aliens. He is simply pointing out where the garbage is.

That's pretty honorable. Seeing how so many here don't even interest themselves with seeking such info. What I am saying is- he may not be the most pleasant dude to visit a Greer-fundraiser...but he sure is dropping lots of connected and relevant information.

Heck, we got a guy here who says he actually WORKS with the aliens...you don't see that dude posting ANYTHING useful or insightful.

Mr Fantastic1 is a fantastic one.

Maybe if people stop getting upset when he calls "crazy folks" things like "woo-woos", he will keep educating people and sharing free links that he wasted his time to find for the group. I appreciate it actually. He can call me anything he wants if he is gunna keep fetching me solid info. I mean WTH people...he's doing good work here.

MM
edit on 30-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Maybe if people stop getting upset when he calls "crazy folks" things like "woo-woos", he will keep educating people and sharing free links that he wasted his time to find for the group. I appreciate it actually. He can call me anything he wants if he is gunna keep fetching me solid info. I mean WTH people...he's doing good work here.

MM

I think thats the problem really. His attitude. He information is solid and valuble. Im glade he pointed out that the member or congress present are made or corrupt.

I dont want to be lumped in with the real "woo woo" just beacuse I think there is unexplained phenomina and also why im curious where alot of the missing US billions go.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Ok YES you posted two links to two things on page ten. Ok fair.

Point, from the start- Mr F has been posting links on everyone involved with running this show. He has shared links disproving things people put in this thread as fact (meaning he busted some false info).

Now I'm not sure where he stands on any UFO subject matter. He has been clear in saying he isn't here to give you the answer to aliens. He is simply pointing out where the garbage is.

That's pretty honorable. Seeing how so many here don't even interest themselves with seeking such info. What I am saying is- he may not be the most pleasant dude to visit a Greer-fundraiser...but he sure is dropping lots of connected and relevant information.

Heck, we got a guy here who says he actually WORKS with the aliens...you don't see that dude posting ANYTHING useful or insightful.

Mr Fantastic1 is a fantastic one.

MM

I just want to comment that so far, he has only addressed the personalities of the people involved, or their past associations. He has not said a word about the testimony and the events the witnesses are discussing. I don't think you can dismiss testimony "by association", that is, if someone is in the same room and in the same event as someone else, everything they talk about becomes a lie.

I'd really, really like to know what you and Mr Fantastic think about the Nuclear Weapons Tampering that happened in 1967, 1974 and 1975. Is it all a hoax? Are all these soldiers lying? Did the studies that the Air Force conducted about the incident come to the wrong conclusions? Is there any explanation for the nuclear missiles, all at the same time, be disabled? Why did it coincide with visual and radar confirmation of round, glowing objects that hovered and operated in ways no one of the persons involved ever came in contact with?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

In all due respect sir, you have not added anything to this thread

I stopped reading at that line......You want me to add something to this thread??? Fine, For starters neither you nor Mr Wonderful have any respect. The thread topic is "Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth". Not “Come on in a spew bogus crap all over my thread"....

So, here goes… and this is just the start ..... but then again you asked for it (I may have told him to go fly a kite… but never said anything regarding you (to which you sickened me almost as much) and I am more than happy to beach-slap Mr Fondue’s lil minion.

Mr. Fanatical:

“With the verifiable weirdos they've booked for the "congressmen"”

Verifiable??? … with a parapolitical.com link? HAHAHAHAHAHAH
At least put up a Wiki site

en.wikipedia.org...

and This is the article where WL took the small excerpt from But “forget” to mention

Cook, after a half-dozen unsuccessful campaigns for everything from school board to governor, won the House seat in 1996. In years past, he angered many by running a citizens' initiative against a GOP tax increase and briefly leaving the party to challenge a Republican governor.
Two years ago, Cook was briefly banned from state GOP headquarters after a foul-mouthed tirade days before the November election. Soon after he won his second term, Cook fired chief of staff Janet Jenson, who accused him of delusional behavior.
''Merrill has taken up permanent residence in whacko land,'' Jenson wrote in an office e-mail. ''If he asks you to fax his underwear to the speaker's office, please just do it.''
Cook said the accusations were unfounded, though he acknowledged having a temper.
Some Utah Republicans said he is too weak a candidate to fend off Matheson, son of the late Gov. Scott Matheson, a Utah political hero and the last Democrat to hold the office.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

So all this proves is Merrill has a potty mouth…
Why not just look at Merrill Cooks real career… Looks to me like everything he has tried to do was for the good of the people he represented as well as all the American people…

www.govtrack.us...

Now onto the parapolitical.com (oh so not one-sided) information on Roscoe Bartlett where they state that he groveled at the feet of Sun Myung Moon….

YOU’VE GOT TO BE # JOKING ME…. A slight bow of respect is now considered groveling?

www.youtube.com...

“and the crazy train doesn’t stop there”

Cheeks Kilpatrick – is all of a sudden a freak because her son is a criminal….

Then they have the ####ing nerve to talk # on Mike Gravel who has done more for this country then any of you!!! Throw in the ####ing word “holocaust” and you become blind to all the other words….

en.wikipedia.org...

In June 2003, Gravel gave a speech on direct democracy at a conference hosted by the American Free Press. The event was cosponsored by the Barnes Review,[19] a journal that endorses Holocaust denial.[133] In the wake of criticism for his appearance,[134] Gravel has said repeatedly that he does not share such a view,[134] stating, "You better believe I know that six million Jews were killed. I've been to the Holocaust Museum. I've seen the footage of General Eisenhower touring one of the camps. They're [referring to the Barnes Review and publisher Willis Carto] nutty as loons if they don't think it happened".[135] The newspaper had intended to interview Gravel about the National Initiative. Gravel later recounted the background to the event:

REMEMBER THIS IS JUST FOR HIS FIRST POST!!!!

edit on 30-4-2013 by FORMe2p00p0n because: because I had to wipe spots off my undie

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrFantastic1

How is the word "fringe" negative....

Fringe:
Not part of the mainstream;
unconventional (Not based on or conforming to what is generally done or believed),
peripheral (relating to, or situated on the edge or periphery of something),

To me this sounds like ATS

Keep adding fuel to my fire... I enjoy burning rhetoric

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

[SNIP]

reported to the mods for enforcement action due to overt homophobia and hate speech
edit on 1-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted text.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by MrFantastic1

How is the word "fringe" negative....

Fringe:
Not part of the mainstream;
unconventional (Not based on or conforming to what is generally done or believed),
peripheral (relating to, or situated on the edge or periphery of something),

To me this sounds like ATS

Keep adding fuel to my fire... I enjoy burning rhetoric

Here's some more -- if you play with fire, you'll get burned ...

GEORGE KNAPP: "The problem is, the people who set this event up are as fringe as it gets. The primary organizer has long claimed that he can summon UFOs at will, merely by going outside and using a flashlight. What congressman in his right political mind is going to embrace that? Not if he ever wants to seek re-election. Worse yet, this event will, in all likelihood, put the kibosh on delicate negotiations that have been under way for many months to hold limited-scope UFO hearings. Kiss that one goodbye." klas.dsys1.worldnow.com...

The woo-woo crowd is trying to give this a silver lining! Love it!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching

I'd really, really like to know what you and Mr Fantastic think about the Nuclear Weapons Tampering that happened in 1967, 1974 and 1975. Is it all a hoax?

yep - totally debunked after Robert Hastings had his woo-woo alien missiles event to promote his DVD

here:

www.realityuncovered.net...

This was part of an 8-article debunking where it was shown Robert Hastings disinvited the majority of service members at those ICBM silos who disputed the testimony of the mere 2 he found to claim they saw lights in the sky ... and it gets a lot worse and more corrupt from there. It will take you about 3 hours to read all the articles that RU produced, so most of the woo-woo crowd will never see them because they only read headlines and short paragraphs.

edit on 30-4-2013 by MrFantastic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
How am I being burnt.... he's probably mad cause he wasn't invited

And why aren't you posting on how these "delicate negotiations that have been under way for many months to hold limited-scope UFO hearings"

and if you want to get technical

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

edit on 30-4-2013 by FORMe2p00p0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

How am I being burnt.... he's probably mad cause he wasn't invited

yeah yeah, or he's a CIA spy, or he's on the receiving end of an alien mind control way, or whatever the excuse of the day is

"woo woo! aliens and ghosts and bigfoot are truly here - anyone who questions the Bassett UFO fun house is a secret CIA spy - grab my aluminum foil hat so they can't hit me with mind rays, please - WOOOO!"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Everyone here is desperate about aliens

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Slate on the UFO festival fun house (I'm sure the woo-woo crowd will respond by saying the CIA pressured them to say this
) --

THESE FORMER LEGISLATORS ARE GIVING EXTRATERRESTRIAL RESEARCH A BAD NAME
"All anyone needs to know about the Paradigm Research Group's weeklong "hearing" on alien life is reported here by Marisa Schultz. The idea is mildly silly; the execution is inscrutable. Why pay former Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, last seen decrying Detroit voters for wanting to vote against her son-turned-horrible-mayor Kwame Kilpatrick ("Don't let 'em all talk about y'alls boy," she said*), to partake in this?"
www.slate.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrFantastic1
[

That is why this event will not be taken serously and will just fade in to the back ground.

People like that destroy all credbility and stop any scientfic or critical study.

guy was probably planted to do just that and now there are people promoting him as planned.

I can see the game

it's all about consciousness.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think it's best to wait for someone to make some clip videos. No way we are going to watch every minute of this....I hope all these people that are going to speak don't come out saying "I do not believe in Aliens. There are no such things as UFO's because everything in the sky is identifiable."

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join