It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cover-up in Boston. Don't let this slip by.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
I believe we'll get the same amount of video footage of the suspect planting the backpack as we got of the plane hitting the pentagon.

Or Sandy Hook or Aurora. We only get the video footage when it corroborates the story. When it does not, it is claimed to be missing, destroyed or arrogantly, they just say nothing and never show it to anyone.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Eta - One of those Saudis was found dead in the river though not under suspicion at the time.

That's funny. I didn't realize that Saudi Arabia invaded and conquered India. Unless of course you're not referring to Sunil Tripathi and there's another "suspect" that was found dead in a river. It's shoddy Internet investigating and gullibility like this that led Tripathi to be identified as a "suspect" in the first place.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by stars15k

Yes, but most of the news outlets were reporting the same thing. Their "National Security Analysts" and premier reporters and lead anchors were all quoting thier inside sources.

I think maybe MSNBC and CBS were some of the very few who did not.

Great observation OP.

I heard it all play out live that day, just as you laid out and - sadly - I promptly forgot all about it after West and the events of Thursday night.

Another weird thing is that Tsarnaev's Mom swears that it was Tamerlin who was the suspect made to strip before being placed in the squad car that Thursday night. She said it repeatedly in an interview with CNN's Nick Patton Walsh.

I guess the question is are all of these anomolies just related to the mania and furious pace of unfolding events - or is there more to it?

My question is, how did the mother know that Tamerlan was made to strip? She is 12K miles away. Who told her this? Could not be Tamerlan, as he was dead. Could not be the brother, he was on the lamb.

The video of the supposed Tamerlan, stripped naked, is in this post HERE

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
One key item that would help me be okay, in my mind about this whole Boston Bombing case, would be the video that is claimed to show a suspect placing a bag at the scene of the crime. However, I suspect a cover-up and if my suspicions are correct, we will never see that video. Only time will tell but for now I want to remind people about this video and what happened when it was found. This thread is meant for discussion on this topic only to prevent confusion.

I was at work on 4/17/2013 sitting near the radio listening to the news when I hear that law enforcement had gotten a video from one of the department stores that showed someone placing a bag at one of the blast sites. There were reports that they had full facial recognition on this person and that an arrest was emanate.

I was happy to hear that it looked like police were going to get someone and get to the bottom of this, but what happened next, I still have not gotten over. Within an hour of reports of an emanate arrest, reports came out that an arrest had been made, the suspect was being taken to the courthouse, and a press conference was even scheduled for later that day. I started to tell people and within 5-15 minutes, someone paying attention to a different news source, informed me that a bomb threat had been called into the courthouse and that it was being evacuated. Shortly after we are told by the press that they had the story wrong, had jumped to conclusions, and that no arrest had been made. The press conference was also canceled. Another day went by until the FBI released photos of the 2 suspects all over the news but as far as I know the video of someone placing a bag down has never been released. I will add that the video is mentioned in the official FBI complaint issued against suspect #2.

I suspect that an arrest was made that day and a cover-up took place. I suspect that this person is being protected by the US government for some reason. I suspect that the person in the department store video is the same person that was arrested that day, and that is why the video will never be released to the public. Here are some short video’s from that day, that I found, that support my suspicions.

In this first one, around the 1:00 minute mark, you will see a US Marshall’s' van go by and the reporter claims that it enters the rear entrance of the courthouse. Was an arrested suspect brought here not so secretly? Did secret court proceedings take place in order to protect or conceal this person? These are things I wonder.

In the next video you will hear a reporter talk about the mixed reports from that day and also mention that the press conference has been canceled. He goes on to say that the FBI seems to be keeping things quiet while the local police seem to be the ones leaking information. This is further evidence of a cover-up on a federal level in my opinion.

The events from this day would get overshadowed by the explosion in Texas that night then later, seemingly forgotten by the press. I post this thread so people don’t forget that the video that shows at least one of the bombers has still not been released and likely never will be.

My suspicions can easily be proven wrong and I hope they will be, when the video from the department store is released showing someone setting down and leaving the bag.

i am back friends, and it is clear most have not been paying attention, getting
sucked into the bulls**t they always pave these fakery trails with.
this (bottom) post alone proves the fakery of the boston-so-called-bombings!

www.cluesforum.info...
screen v's no screen - how does that work then?
c.g.i. extravaganza. wake up to technology reality and the infinite
capacity of schemers to deceive.
edit on 28-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I cant wait until the video is released to shut everyone up.

Well they haven't so far, and that likely has NOTHING to do with a trial.

Highly unlikely it will ever be seen.

And why would that shut anyone up, anyways?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

Dont forget about the video of the "dark skinned" man dropping a backpack near the store shortly before the explosion took place.

Would support the hypothesis that they arrested one of the actual perpetrators (Mossad, CIA, FBI etc.) only to then report a bomb threat to have him evacuated without any witnesses.

edit on 28-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
We were waiting in the local studio for the FBI announcement, and already knew that it was a person of interest and part of the Saudi family, and there is a video available of an individual who fits the description of the person of interest, and he was visited in the hospital by M Obama-what a coincidence?

Many questions exist in the minds of the victims, citizens, and Americans that surround this event, and counter to the present belief that mysterious powers control the country, when the reality is that these powers are in a struggle to position their interests in the forefront of Americans

The climate of fear they are trying to induce is to get a reaction from segments of the public that will contribute to their efforts, and April 15 is connected to an ancient ritual that requires sacrifice

It appears that someone is trying to implicate another agency or group by being in plain sight with similar clothes and backpacks, reacting to prearranged plans in front of cameras and witnesses

Dressing your children alike is an obvious thing that is noticed, but maybe they were trying to be obvious when all of these big men were dressed alike and in front of the crowds and cameras

You raise a good foundation of points that many people can work on, but when you realize that their is a power struggle going on among themselves, and outside influences are beginning to show cracks in their schemes

The world is holding its breath to find out where their countries gold went, and this issue is hidden under the carpet to prevent another lame response that they will give the country (Germany) their gold back in 2020

Their is more going on in this country and you are shedding light on questions that everyone can ask

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

This is not going to happen.
edit on 29-4-2013 by Sonny2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

First of all, the CCTV footage of a terrorist placing a bag at the scene of an explosion IS EVIDENCE IN A COURT CASE.

You will not see that evidence before the case is complete and the punishment decided, that is the nature of the legal system and justice. You cannot and will not get that evidence if there is a chance that it will damage any court case.

This part of it is not a conspiracy, it's a fact that everyone here should be well aware of by now. If you cannot understand the basic process of criminal prosecution and the integrity of evidence then it calls into question your ability to think rationally on any basic investigative level.

Having said all of that, I have also been interested in what happened with the court house, I watched a lot of that streaming live too, and it was interesting to watch. But, lack of information about this doesn't prove anything. Once again we have a thousand and one possible reasons for that story unfolding the way it did, and an "FBI Cover-up" is one of the least likely.

It's more plausible that a reporter was watching an address that was under guard, saw someone arrested nearby, and assumed. Or that someone was arrested, and a chain of Chinese Whispers ended up with someone claiming it was a brother. Perhaps they were watching two other suspects, and when they were parted for a period of time they released the statement that one had been arrested in an effort to see if the other would react?!

There are so many potential reasons for this and all are more plausible than "FBI cover-up" so why do people go STRAIGHT to that as the most plausible? If your theory of local police doing good and FBI being "big baddies" is correct, why have none of those hundreds of local BPD come out about it?

Once again, people are going to extremes, thinking of the scenario that suits their "evil government agencies!" paranoia when there are plenty of more plausible explanations.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Even when it is, these same people will claim that it's manufactured, faked, and not evidence of the truth.

Seriously, you could put this suspect right in front of them personally, have him tell them exactly what he did and why he did it, and they'll rather assume that he's been programmed to say that than actually admit that this was just a boring old terrorist attack by a real fanatic.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Doe's any one know which bomb this video is suppose to be of. First or second?

It appeares the second bomb was the bag next to the mail box, at least from the photos, so I don't think he could have put it there.
Who is this video suppose to be of?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked
They have to find convincing body doubles before they can shoot that scene and release it to the public.

Just like that old black and white of Lee Harvey Oswald in the back yard with the rifle, the pistol and the communist newspaper.....

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

This all happened before the other two were suspects. I think it was the first day.

You have apparently not been paying attention to the fbi for long they are notorious for lying.

A truck full of feralizer blew up the murrah building. Ha ha ha, good one.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivbnu
Doe's any one know which bomb this video is suppose to be of. First or second?

It appeares the second bomb was the bag next to the mail box, at least from the photos, so I don't think he could have put it there.
Who is this video suppose to be of?

1st, I think.

Different subject, but at the second site, I know the bag you are talking about that was also by the fence, from the news reports on it. I'm not sure that bag did anything because in the video of the second blast going off it looked to me that it took place a few feet back from the fence.

edit on 29-4-2013 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Ok.. Yea. Why can't things have happened just the way it was claimed. Why is there convincing video evidence of a shoot out in Watertown? Why have many witnesses come forward after seeing the shoot out? What explains the MIT cop being shot? What explains the carjacking in Cambridge? Why have people reported explosives were used in Watertown? What was suspect 2 cowering in a boat if indeed the lone suspect was in custody?

I heard about the video you mention. I also heard it shows a ton of carnage. People dying. Limbs being blown off etc. I suspect we will see the video at some point but only up till he sets the bag down. I am not sure why it is so hard to wrap your head around the fact this was an amateur operation at best. If this had been black water or a fed agent they sure as hell would not have used a pressure cooker bomb loaded with BBs and nails. They would have been a vast amount of more people killed and injured.

The best article I have read about what actually happened.

www.bostonglobe.com...

Why does the story make so much sense of a young chetynian who becomes disillusioned with America and becomes influenced by his mother and other ways to the point he decides to do something like this?

edit on 29-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

They have to find convincing body doubles before they can shoot that scene and release it to the public.

Interesting stance to take my friend, you're basically admitting that if the video was released, you would dismiss it instantly anyway.

Your mind is already made up, thusly, closed.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If the video in question has been seized as evidence, it should probably only be played in court until sentence is passed. Spamming it all over the MSM would deprive the suspect of his right to a fair trial, no ?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Why did they call a press conference to announce that they had a suspect and then cancel it? You never do that unless you have to get your story straight. The Boston Police were out of the loop at least originally. Something is not right here. Excellent post IndieA.
edit on 29-4-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Interesting stance to take my friend, you're basically admitting that if the video was released, you would dismiss it instantly anyway.

Your mind is already made up, thusly, closed.

If they authorities have the video, why release a still of the supposed perp standing away from the bomb?
Why not release a still of him as the strap of the bag was leaving his hand, with him standing over the bomb?

Hell, with the still they did release, they could have told us that one of the Tufts Lacrosse team members was the perp and had us looking for her.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join