It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cover-up in Boston. Don't let this slip by.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Thats not what they said. They said their was a possibility of a third bomber, or, more likely, they brothers each carried their own remote..... They are going through the brothers computers to look for a third suspect that they might have had contact with, but we will see.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

I saw a police cruiser slowly enter the gate for ten seconds. from 24 seconds to 26 seconds you see a dust cloud enter from the right of the video just above the ground, feet above. Is the "projectile" you are referring to as a plane?

That causes such smooth lines in destruction when it hit the Pentagon.

But you are right, they did it then and we have the proof, now, we wont get fooled again. Thank you
edit on 29-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: Forgot my manners

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

This isnt the thread about the pentagon attack. Please stay on topic, you tend to go off topic in every thread. The purpose of me putting that video in the previous post was to show that their are in fact videos, and if you would like to talk about the attack on the pentagon maybe you should start a thread on it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

hahahahahahahahahaha. you brought it up
hahahahahahahhahah.

Its not my fault you get discredited

hahahahhahha

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I didnt bring it up, I was simply responding to a previous post. If you would like to message me privately we can discuss the intricacies of that case. Until then stay on topic. Thanks
E

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

Where is your proof?! Show me your proof? You dont have any proof! THat is why you cannot show proof. You are the spreaders of disinformation, and a hinderance.

To hold a FAIR Trial they need to without evidence so the jury can make up their own minds of what happened.
This is common practice for any criminal case.

HERE IS A VIDEO OF THE PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON YOU PARANOID PERSON
www.youtube.com...

Im sure its fake... or at least you will think its fake

hahahahahahahahahaha. Im partial to raspberry jam rather than TOE jam. hahahahahahahah

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

that was a very vague spreading joke

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I dont think the MSM will ever promote anything else then the OS.

Have a look at this.

Really , this is journalism ? How old is she ? Mentally i mean.

A simple mind made up.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Not necessarily...once does not need to possess video or recordings to leak that the kid spilled the beans. If you the leak, and do not have access to the video...won't happen.

All bald eagles are birds. Not all birds are bald eagles.

Not all questions lead to conspiracies.

I wouldn't expect a video of a confession, never said that I would, that would be ridiculous in fact.

What I was suggesting that if they are holding back on the video, because it could jeopordise a future trial, why release information pertaining to a confession of the bombings, the fact they were working alone and information relating to their planned bombing in New York? Why release this information? You ususally do not hear any of this information until it comes to trial.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

Originally posted by Berzerked
They have to find convincing body doubles before they can shoot that scene and release it to the public.

you must be joking.

Only half joking

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

edit
edit on 4/29/2013 by WanDash because: technical difficulties

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
edited to remove
edit on 4/29/2013 by WanDash because: verbose insanity

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Yeah, I'm not going to listen to a theory by someone who uses "emanate" instead of "imminent."

Ok, so I did read it....and the theory was as dumb as that mistake^.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
reply to post by Ender58

I saw a police cruiser slowly enter the gate for ten seconds. from 24 seconds to 26 seconds you see a dust cloud enter from the right of the video just above the ground, feet above. Is the "projectile" you are referring to as a plane?

That causes such smooth lines in destruction when it hit the Pentagon.

But you are right, they did it then and we have the proof, now, we wont get fooled again. Thank you
edit on 29-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: Forgot my manners

If you have ANY knowledge of construction you would not be surprised to see such "smooth lines" of destruction in a large building such as that.... It wasnt a house that got hit...it was a very large building.

I am just....blown away by some of the things people use to justify the claims of govt conspiracy. I am not going to say there was no such conspiracy but really....this proves absolutely nothing except for the methodology used to construct the pentagon and by the fact that there was no huge explosion taking out more than one section.... Sheesh.

I mean really...if the govt was going to claim a plane hit the pentagon why would they use a cruise missile? And if they used a cruise missile how the hell did the jet's engines get there?

If you want to prove a conspiracy at least do not use crackpot claims based on ignorance.

A close friend died that day in the pentagon and a 2nd cousin whom I hardly knew died in the plane that hit it...massive coincidence.....or was it? Perhaps my 2nd cousin was actually part of the conspiracy!! sheesh.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
not a possible cover up, a 100% guaranteed cover up, false flag, mongrel event by the scum who fail to pass for government.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

You should have your own thread for this. I must say it is hard to follow and without all the photos, times, and the complant at hand, would require a lot of work to fact check. You may have something though.

Yes, please.
edit on 29-4-2013 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash
Second Segment... Observations, etc...

This is quite a coincidence.
What are the odds that someone would...luckily...take a picture from across the street...of exactly where they were standing...in that one and only (one) minute...?
In any case -- Only "1 minute" to capture the shot...and it was captured.

How many people were in that area? How many of those had cell phones? How many of those could and did take pictures? How many security cameras covered the area? How many people actually brought cameras?

Given the proliferation of cell phones or smart phones that can take pictures and the relatively low cost of digital cameras these days and given how many shops had security cameras...

I would tend to say that not getting any pictures of the pair would have been mind boggling.

The fact that they were captured on "film" does not cause me to suspect anything.

This is bogus reasoning....or just plain lacking reason.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
reply to post by WanDash

You should have your own thread for this. I must say it is hard to follow and without all the photos, times, and the complant at hand, would require a lot of work to fact check. You may have something though.

Want me to delete it?
I've no problem with that.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry for kinda just popping in here. I live in Boston , i witnessed all this and felt all of it as it was taking place and it felt odd , not necessarily rehearsed but more like improvised on the fly . Whatever it is i don't feel we have the real story and may never . I just wish more people would open there eyes and shift them away from mainstream media, and find alternative sources, then look at everything on that's on the table before they go all in on one conclusion

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrxMulder

All over the news unless you don't accept what's been given and then won't accept what comes out of a trial either. If you can't trust the government to have gone after the right men or 'boys', what's the point of living in this country anyway? At some point we have to have some trust here and the suspicions no where warrant this type of theory to come about, since the evidence that has been given far out weighs the 'evidence' against it. I wonder what the agenda is of people promoting these theories, that should be the real question here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join