It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cover-up in Boston. Don't let this slip by.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvarga390
Conspiracy or cover up? Heres another one.

Whoa!
Didn't see this one coming.
This will take some time to digest.
Thanks for an ENTIRELY NEW ANGLE on the Boston Marathon Bombings!

ETA: You might want to take this "story", and start a thread... Probably in "Grey Area". That doesn't mean it's false...just that, there's nothing (provided) to substantiate.
You will probably get some responses, questions...and, as is par for that course...vetting.
Good Luck!
edit on 4/30/2013 by WanDash because: After Words

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

You again proved my point. Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

So you believe the given story from the MSM then? Did I miss something? I also said infowars and the like, all of those websites are lumped into that category. So you aren't basing you ideas on assumptions? You have facts?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

So you believe the given story from the MSM then? Did I miss something? I also said infowars and the like, all of those websites are lumped into that category. So you aren't basing you ideas on assumptions? You have facts?

Ah, you didn't let me down!!

There are anomalies running throughout this event, to ignore this is really denying ignorance. I don't buy into everything being a conspiracy and on the whole, did stay away from threads regarding the Boston bombings.

However, there are a couple of things that have raised my suspicions.

1) Naked guy - Who is he? The Police advised he was an innocent bystander, why hasn't he come forward to give his side of the story?

2) Some of the pictures don't add up. I have seen pictures of Dzhokar wearing a cap with the number 3 on it, but there are also pictures of him wearing a cap with the number 7 on it. How does this happen?

3) A report that the convenient store was held up and robbed by the Brothers, then denied by police.

4) Police announcing a suspect had been arrested. A press conference called to discuss the arrest, yet the arrest being denied within the hour.

I don't claim this is a false flag, but I do smell a cover up.

Please feel free to come back and add the facts you have to counter the issues I have raised. That would be both helpful to myself, but more importantly anyone who is questioning how things have gone down in Boston.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Ah, you didn't let me down!!

There are anomalies running throughout this event, to ignore this is really denying ignorance. I don't buy into everything being a conspiracy and on the whole, did stay away from threads regarding the Boston bombings.

However, there are a couple of things that have raised my suspicions.

1) Naked guy - Who is he? The Police advised he was an innocent bystander, why hasn't he come forward to give his side of the story?

It is odd that he hasn't spoken publicly. But I also feel like its probable that the officers on the scene may have strip searched him to rule out having any weapons.

2) Some of the pictures don't add up. I have seen pictures of Dzhokar wearing a cap with the number 3 on it, but there are also pictures of him wearing a cap with the number 7 on it. How does this happen?

Can you post these picture anomalies? It's very easy for the top of a three to look similar to a seven if the top part of the three is flat as opposed to rounded.

3) A report that the convenient store was held up and robbed by the Brothers, then denied by police.

Hasn't it been posted several times that the 7/11 was confirmed to have been robbed, but not by the Tsarnaevs? So why is it relevant?

4) Police announcing a suspect had been arrested. A press conference called to discuss the arrest, yet the arrest being denied within the hour.

I'm with you there, that is a very odd turn of events. But didn't that all begin by The Boston Globe reporting that the suspect was in custody, not the Police? Could've been a misunderstanding.

edit on 1-5-2013 by thegrayman123 because: spelling errors

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

You didn't answer my question.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
There are anomalies running throughout this event, to ignore this is really denying ignorance.

First sentence says it all, if this was always the case we'd have found evidence of life on mars from the rover images since those are full of anomalies and Again all you have is like you said, anomalies. My point is that those anomalies aren't good enough to warrant the type of BS I see on this site daily now, not saying your exactly full of BS either. Some on here have taken this to the extreme and excepted a conspiracy as 'fact' which is lunacy. There are also hiccups in every investigation and in this world of we need information now, mistakes happen. I for one think they caught the right 2 men and haven't seen enough to discredit that, you see something... I don't, what else can I say. I think this is spreading more ignorance than denying at this point since the evidence I have seen against the official case looks like exactly what I had predicted to happen when I heard the news on TV... I said now I gotta wait and hear that these aren't the right kids and whatever other crazy # someone can come up with in their basement. If I hadn't seen this coming maybe I would feel differently about it but today this is common place and I just think people are bored and trying to make money.
edit on 1-5-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Let me ask you this, if you trust the government and the media so much, then why are you spending so much time on a conspiracy website?????

^^ This question? O I'm sorry I didn't think it warranted a response but if you and your clan are upset I'm here raining on your parade and the fire your galloping around I'm sorry. In short I'm here because of you, and if anyone is this insane, there needs to be a voice of reason here. Hmmm someone who speaks so much about truth and freedom doesn't care much for democracy. Your pathetic and I'm probably not the first to tell you that... o yeah and grow up.
edit on 1-5-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Uh huh. That's what I thought. Its not insane to question information. Deny ignorance right? You seem to like to use name calling a lot in you arguments. Do you do that to help you discredit people? Yeah you do. Good luck with life.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Ok I don't know if this means anything but my brother lives in MA, and I was at his house the day of the bombing, and a reporter on TV mentioned that the head of FEMA was in Boston that day.....when that was said, my jaw dropped and me my brother just looked at each other like...WTF, I thought ok, may be he or she had family running in the marathon and that's why he or she was there, but why even mention it, I found it to be strange and it has been bothering me ever since, and no one on ATS has mentioned it so far.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Can't you acknowledge that the facts so far seem to point to these two brothers?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

I do, but that doesn't mean I believe all of it, nor does it change my mind about wanting the video release to the public.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I think your confusion comes fro, the Internet itself. The news feeds made everything BREAKING NEWS to acquire more hits and get more money. They reported every rumor as "news". This has become a problem since gawker has come into the scene. If you "follow the money" like so many posters say they do that's the only place that it is gained.

The government, the city of Boston, and the businesses in Boston all lost a ton of money

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

It's not always about the money. Sometimes it's about agendas. The agenda that concerns me is the government's push to take away American freedoms and liberties. They've been doing it in baby steps, to get it by us, for years now and they don't seem to be slowing down. Take a minute to actually read the OP, none of the info in it came from the internet, other than the videos.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Boston False Flag Goes Mainstream !

The Boston Marathon Bombing false flag has now gone mainstream as MILLIONS of Americans have awoken to False Flag (or government sponsored) terrorism due to the obvious lies and deceit spread by the MSM, FBI and Boston police department. Russia Today covers the FBI cover-up and Boston lies in depth.

Full article with video here: Boston False Flag Goes Mainstream: Boston Bombing – What You Aren’t Being Told

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join