It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awareness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Aha! I got you. You are right.

Awareness is not to be aware of the light, but of the dark.

Some are only aware of the world, but their day comes they will wonder, and put things into perspective. There's fascination in every man that deals about..
the Creator

Becoming aware of the darkness will lead you to the light.

THAT is the way.

mhu

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

You know what? I traveled to the light but first i had to be in a place of absolute darkness without being afraid.
So i guess you are right

Also, you cant know what light really is if you don't know what darkness really is.

Maybe this is one of the reasons we came to earth...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
"The darkness is proof of light". For there would be no darkness if there were no light, but the opposite isn't true, light can exist without darkness. I'm talking about God and the devil here. Not sunlight and "night".

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Aha! I got you. You are right.

Awareness is not to be aware of the light, but of the dark.

Some are only aware of the world, but their day comes they will wonder, and put things into perspective. There's fascination in every man that deals about..
the Creator

Becoming aware of the darkness will lead you to the light.

THAT is the way.

mhu

Becoming aware of the darkness is indeed a critical moment... but the next step; to become aware of that light even before you first see it, seems even more important. We do this by grasping the concept that darkness is but one half the equation. Like up, there is down. With left, there is right. In life, there is death and with right, there is always wrong.

Excellent OP! S&F

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well there are various ways to do this. One way is just to become aware of the corruption and then usually get quite upset, or other times overwhelmed.

I suggest that the best way to become aware of the world is from a higher perspective, the kind of frequency that can begin to solve problems:\

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A Pocketful Of Joy

Put the Whole Into It, Become One With The (Infinite Self and Spirit Of Divinity)

Rise above the darkness, become the solution to it, (this is the metaphorical darkness, as I really don't want to get into a discussion about the occult belief in the White Matrix, that is in Family's hands, so not going to debate if light is lightness and dark is gravity or what it really is all about. All I know is from my own experiences, in the CME's and sunglow, have had much encouragement, and yet, in the shadow or densely dark areas, been aware of threats).

Sorry, don't mean to promote my threads, they're just there for whoever they may help.

There was another thread that seemed to say a similar thing as this one:

Change The World You Say? Are You Ready for Change? The World Has Done It's JOB

GREAT – Let it be written and let it be said.

The WORLD is not the way we want it to be, it's full of all kinds of problems and world crisis's that need to be fixed and by this world being the way it IS it has changed MANY.

So the above statement is working, the world being the way it IS has changed many of us, it seems to be doing it's JOB...

I think we have to Love more than we're Loving and help all we can.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

The light and dark thing is good but what is better is “If everyone took 100% responsibility for everything they experienced in their life and did not get caught up in blame, then what kind of profound shift would the whole world experience?”

No more wars no more killing, that's what we need to do.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have considered polar opposites a lot. Night and Day , North and South , Black and White. Light without Darkness?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Angle, i would like to pronouce you ATS resident philosopher
youve made so many threads recently, Keep up the good work, we apprecate a thinker.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So are you saying their is a right without a wrong? Second line.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Spawn2001

I appreciate your comment 'doctorswife'.

I say truth can exist without the lie. philosofical, I'd add, the lie cannot exist without the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
"The darkness is proof of light". For there would be no darkness if there were no light, but the opposite isn't true, light can exist without darkness. I'm talking about God and the devil here. Not sunlight and "night".

In the beginning there was nothing and God said let there be light - he saw the light and it was good.

This is the first chapter of the Tao Te Ching translated by Stephen Michell (It says the source is darkness).

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

edit on 4/27/2013 by jiggerj because: In a bad mood again

new topics

top topics

join