It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Burned Alive: In Ritual Sacrifice, Believed to be Antichrist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well if it was the antichrist

may he burn in hell

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

Say hello to the inner demon of Humanity. Humanity will never be peaceful.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

The quote below is correct. Go save your mediators babble for your daily tiolet routines.

This story is not one of conspiracy. It's about the brutal, hideous, murder of a 3 day old Baby....A Baby for God's sake....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Wow.

What the bloody hell is wrong with humans. Every morning I check here I see something that makes me want to throw up.

The sheer ignorance of some people proves to me that religion is needed to keep some of the slower more useless people chained to a belief. Damn required.

You prove to me that I am right to fear the world because it's FULL OF MORONS.

Absolutely no way to trust the world when people such as the boston obsessed twits posting anything and expecting it to be taken seriously, with their grins and stupid laughs as they attempt to get stars and flags for how absurd they can be.

And now we have idiots laughing at or justifying the sacrifice of babies because "y t u here if U don lyk my opinions hurrr, this is ATS durrr.."

Is it really getting worse? Or are there just more people being open about how pathetic their world is? How dire it is to be so incapable of living in the world without fantasy and make believe to satisfy your ignorance.

"Durp the nwo do it, Y don't we!"

god damn it.. what happened to this place.

edit on 26-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
I dont agree.. I am just saying.. What if. You really dont know. I would like the know the reasons why they thought he was the antichrist..

I mean what if that was you and it was real and you really did kill the antichrist and they everyone was all pissy with you because it was a baby and they like oh we dont believe you..

I mean I see a whole lot of crap on this site that everyone gets behind and to me sounds completely retarded so I am just saying.. What if.

I got your "what if" right here!

What if... when YOU were only 3 days old. Some lunatics thought you were the antichrist and burned YOU alive?

I'm just saying..... What if?

id be dead.. but im not

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
Well if it was the antichrist

may he burn in hell

What has happened to you people?

Have you been tripling up on your equilibrium dose?

I posted this story to remind us that life is too precious,

thinking i would see compassion from most of you.

Instead most of what i see is just the perpetuation of the very evil that this story is about.

If you are void of human emotion. You are no longer human.

So i have to ask..... What are you?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos
I have no F ing clue what I did to get sent here but I want off this planet......NOW!!!

This planet is insane and sick.
Sure there is "beauty all around us" no one is denying that but,
can someone tell me how in the hell I am supposed to enjoy it when # like this is going on, on the same friggin planet I am supposed to be living on????

I'm sorry but, a walk in the woods, and "getting out in nature" isn't going to do me a damn bit of good 'cuz in the back of my mind, I know that # like this is happening somewhere RIGHT NOW!!!!
edit on 26-4-2013 by GeneralChaos because: (no reason given)

And worse, some people justify it and make light of it.

You know, what if...

it's disgusting...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There are no words to describe the Horror of this story. my God and a whole group of these sadistic monsters did this......Even Satan, if you believe he exists, gives people the CHOICE to follow him, although he may try and trick you....even the most vile of Evil doesn't target innocent babies......

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
dp
edit on 26-4-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If you want to lay blame somewhere lay it on the Catholic Church.
They are the ones responsible for the teaching of a single “end times” antichrist as part of Jesuit Futurism. It's part of the Council of Trent's war on protestant teachings that the station of the Pope is that of the “Little Horn” and thus one of MANY antichrists.

The “Beast” is a country, a world superpower, this is prophetic language that is told directly to Daniel by the angel who interprets his visions, yet Futurism teaches that it will be a man.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
ATS has always had and will always have some trolls.
This thread has shown a couple up for who they are...simply a couple people wanting to post stuff strictly for creating a freakout at how obscene and moronic they are.

Unlike many other websites, ATS does have moderators that will simply ban a person whom is specifically wanting to act like a troll (its hard to figure that out though, as sometimes being a troll and simply holding a unpopular opinion can get mixed up). ATS is not safe harbor for such mentalities, and so give it time, the wheat will be separated from the chaff.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is one of the reasons why I would take my butt on that shuttle to mars!

Why in the world would I want to share life with people that have no compassion for another life, young or old?!?!

I am in no way religious and normally I wouldnt knock people for what they believe in but COME THE F*@K ON ALREADY!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
First off, immolation is the worst, and to do that to an innocent baby is the worst of the worst.

That being said, ritual satanic/sexual abuse occurs here in the United States and is practiced by very powerful people who call what happened in Chile "a weekend at the cottage."

There are a number of my posts that are dedicated to pointing out numerological patterns in things like Tuscon, Columbine, Aurora, Boston, etc. There are a very clear set of known occult numbers that are encoded again and again into what I have come to call public rituals.

So, here is a ritual very clearly defined as such in which the same number patterns are apparent:

3 day old baby

11/21/12 is exactly 30 days (defined as 3 numerologically because the 0 doesn't count) from the Winter Solstice "apocalypse" date of 12/21/12.

Mom's age: 25 (2+5=7)

12 members (significant in itself from 12 apostles to 12 dead in Aurora, 1+2=3)
Formed in 2005 (5+2=7)
By a 36yo man (3+6=9)

So to sum up in the details we were given about the ritual sacrifice we have:

3, 3, 3(12),7, 7, 9 with another 3 for the date of the 21st, and a bonus 11 for November.

Look at any one of these nationally reported stories of what many people have come to call false flags and you will see the same numbers (or similar numbers like 33) with the same high frequency. Compare this to details of deaths, murders, etc at a local or random crime level and you will not see those numbers appear with as great a frequency and many other numbers without occult significance appearing that there are no room for in things such as this.

Just my 2 cents to bring awareness to the issue because we cannot stop something we are not aware of.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

god damn it.. what happened to this place.

To a disturbing number of people, it isn't a mature setting for debate and discussion of off beat topics with a cut above the normal level of maturity and intelligence....

....it's simply an intellectual romper room where absolutely anything goes and just for the fun of saying it, it would seem at times, people figure it's 'cool' to play the lowest and most base element mankind can offer the world.

The thing is? The Romper Room folks don't even seem to grasp how absolutely detestable the rest of us are starting to view it. Some positions can come to define a person long after the thread it was said on has come and gone. That too is utterly lost on some folks.

By your message and your general approach, I imagine you agree with at least a fair part of the above..

edit on 26-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Who needs to define the antichrist when they define themselves like this?My faith decrees I should love the sinner and hate the sin,not off little babies.

No offence intended,but that statement is one of the biggest copouts ever (well maybe not but is is close)

"Hate the sin not the sinner"

Even the least educated could follow the case that there cannot be a "sin" without the "sinner" so you can not hate one without hating the other.

My solution: don't hate.
edit on 26-4-2013 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2013 by RobertF because: bah! spell check fail!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertF

To translate: you aren't supposed to attack people because of what they do you are supposed to be forgiving and generous,not that many seem to be able to do that,but there you go,now show me the "copout" here.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by RobertF

To translate: you aren't supposed to attack people because of what they do you are supposed to be forgiving and generous,not that many seem to be able to do that,but there you go,now show me the "copout" here.

I don't remember asking for a "translation", but ok.

I do not have an issue with the definition of "sin" (an Idea) or "sinner" (A cognizant causer of a sinful act). The problem I have is that anyone (that includes a so called god) should incite us to hate upon something he or she allowed...

So I say again:"Do Not Hate"

The cop out is the fact that the poster justified "hate", which I think is absolute Bull#e.

Justify HATE, I dare you.
edit on 26-4-2013 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
and what if it was the antichrist and they just saved your life...

Then I'd rather die than take the life of an innocent.

This comment is SICK.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened
I can only hope that GOD has his own plan for these monsters.

After reading the Bible, it wouldn't suprise me if God himself approves of this behaviour.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This thread is an outrage. The commentary defending this sort of behavior is disturbed at best. Seems there is some true derealization and disassociation occurring in some of the minds here on ATS.

I wouldn't burn a slug alive let alone a BABY.

My God!

To those actually justifying this abomination - GET HELP.
edit on 26-4-2013 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join