Baby Burned Alive: In Ritual Sacrifice, Believed to be Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Who needs to define the antichrist when they define themselves like this?My faith decrees I should love the sinner and hate the sin,not off little babies.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury

The article mentions Ayahuasca, which better not be used as an excuse, as i have only heard good things about it helping people.

It CAN be used an excuse. That stuff makes you trip your &#^$@%* brains off. As it's one of the most powerful hallucinogenic drug on earth. Wont go any further to avoid NOT following T&A. But yeah its believable.

The cause of sick human behavior in some cases?
A Religion polluted mind on top of powerful drugs.

ex·cuse
/ikˈskyo͞oz/
Verb
Attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.

Like i said there is NO excuse. No lessening the blame! No defending or justifying this.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Someone needs to report the sick SOB/MF'er who posted the comment about the baby possibly being the antichrist - I'm on a smartphone and can't make the 'alert' link work properly. Seriously, we neither need nor want members who post in such a disgusting manner here on ATS. If I knew that person in real life, he'd get a visit he wouldn't forget, which would likely cause him to reassess his appalling attitude towards the utterly torturous and brutal death of a beautiful 3 day old newborn baby.

You don't want to know what I'd do to the perpetrators of the actual crime itself. It would be against ATS terms and conditions to make mention of what I would do.

Hideous, just utterly demonic and hideous, I cannot believe that someone would do something like this. Abominations the lot of them.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Where is the focus of attention towards the thought of ANYTHING being an AntiChrist?

This is the perfect example of religious perversion yet nothing?

No denouncement of Christianity or anything?

This baby didn't need to die. But it did because of religion again, yet most will be quick to defend the religion?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Destinyone

Someone needs to report the sick SOB/MF'er who posted the comment about the baby possibly being the antichrist - I'm on a smartphone and can't make the 'alert' link work properly. Seriously, we neither need nor want members who post in such a disgusting manner here on ATS. If I knew that person in real life, he'd get a visit he wouldn't forget, which would likely cause him to reassess his appalling attitude towards the utterly torturous and brutal death of a beautiful 3 day old newborn baby.

His comment shouldn't warrant that type of response.

THERE ARE people are who BELIEVE wholeheartedly in the Anti Christ.

Bad joke or whatever but still your anger is misplaced.

link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
I dont agree.. I am just saying.. What if. You really dont know. I would like the know the reasons why they thought he was the antichrist..

I mean what if that was you and it was real and you really did kill the antichrist and they everyone was all pissy with you because it was a baby and they like oh we dont believe you..

I mean I see a whole lot of crap on this site that everyone gets behind and to me sounds completely retarded so I am just saying.. What if.

I got your "what if" right here!

What if... when YOU were only 3 days old. Some lunatics thought you were the antichrist and burned YOU alive?

I'm just saying..... What if?

link   
I have no F ing clue what I did to get sent here but I want off this planet......NOW!!!

This planet is insane and sick.
Sure there is "beauty all around us" no one is denying that but,
can someone tell me how in the hell I am supposed to enjoy it when # like this is going on, on the same friggin planet I am supposed to be living on????

I'm sorry but, a walk in the woods, and "getting out in nature" isn't going to do me a damn bit of good 'cuz in the back of my mind, I know that # like this is happening somewhere RIGHT NOW!!!!
edit on 26-4-2013 by GeneralChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I dont agree.. I am just saying.. What if. You really dont know. I would like the know the reasons why they thought he was the antichrist..

I mean what if that was you and it was real and you really did kill the antichrist and they everyone was all pissy with you because it was a baby and they like oh we dont believe you..

I mean I see a whole lot of crap on this site that everyone gets behind and to me sounds completely retarded so I am just saying.. What if.

If you read the article the reason is clear:
1. Cult
2. drugs

the leader of the sect believed that the end of the world was near and that the child was the antichrist.

Police said Castillo Gaete, the ringleader, was last seen traveling to Peru to buy ayahuasca, a hallucinogenic brew plant that he used to control the members of the rite.

uthorities said the 12-member sect was formed in 2005 and was led by Ramon Gustavo Castillo Gaete, 36, who remains at large.

Really just another monster cult leader like manson who inspires illness with drugs, clearly the little 3 day old was not marked with 3 big 6's! They are insane and drugged.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So sad.

I cannot imagine a mother allowing her baby's mouth to be taped shut to stifle its screams as it is burned alive and agreeing to it. I would throw myself in the fire to save my baby. I do not understand.

Is this a cult of some kind? That poor woman. I feel for her too. She had to be brainwashed. NO MOTHER anywhere carries a baby in her womb for nine months in anticipation of the day its born only to kill it three days later in such a brutal manner.

Could she have some sort of post partum psychosis to allow this?

I will never ever forget Susan Smith who drowned her babies as they slept in her car in 1995 ....the same year my daughter was born, in fact I was 8 months pregnant when she did this.

No sane person does this stuff. May God have mercy on their souls.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
edit on 26-4-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

link   

and what if it was the antichrist and they just saved your life...

What if YOU are the "Antichrist"? Should we gag you and burn you alive? You know? Just to be sure...

I mean, based on your acceptance of the act of burning random infants alive, YOU could be this "Antichrist" you speak of. Your comments alone have me wondering about your evil lack of compassion and nonchalant, offhand acceptance of this terrible crime.

Relax world. We've found him. The "Antichrist" is here. He's some skater dude who thinks burning random babies solves everything.

link   
Moderators - please for goodness' sake would you do your jobs and delete the disgusting, morally bankrupt defenders of the monsters who committees this most evil of offences?

This sort of S#@T (wanderingthe3rd & dcskater4life) is precisely what garners a bad reputation for conspiracy sites and those who frequent them.

Perverse to even contemplate that there is any element of truth in the excuse issued by the demonic bastards who committed this most awful of crimes.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

BULLS##T! If my butt is stuck here you are too you'll just have to wait your turn like the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

I feel your pain General.... I Do...

This stuff affects me deeply. Very hard to ignore as you said.

Like the story about the abortion doctor.... and the aborted baby swimming in the toilet trying to swim to safety.

Only to have his neck snipped....

Tears a piece of my soul away that i feel i will never get back...

I don't know what we did to land here either, but while we have breath.... we must fight this evil.

We can only fight the darkness with light. Replace the hate with love... every chance we get.

We have to fight.... Otherwise evil will conquer this world.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

As a believer of less than most doctrines, but that we are too puny to understand the great mastery on all levels,
I do agree with you wholeheartedly.
There are things which guide us that are so tremendous, we can only live in the time we have.

How does it happen that humans can prove themselves so futile?
It's degeneratingly disgusting. Not a real word but there ain't no real words for the # we put each other through.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

You are right. I was speaking with a close family friend earlier about a similar thing... YES acknowledge the negative, familiarize yourself with it. But there are only good things from striving to approach things positively.
I'm far from a yes man... I'm kinda/not quite pessimistic, but realistically so. I don't expect things, but I always hope for the best, even in the darkest of times.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I think you need to chill on the attack of a whole religion for the sake of the actions of a handful of delusional, evil psychopaths.

Christians do not do things like this. Deluded, evil and utterly ignorant people with no understanding of theology, and clearly lacking in any sort of experience of the Divine do this, even then, only a handful in the past few centuries would have done anything like this.

Do not think for a moment that the perpetrators are Christians- they are not.

Be extremely careful not to call for the condemnation of an entire segment of Humanity, when nobody from that segment was eve involved. As stated they are not Christian, and sometimes calling for the condemnation of Christianity is both ethically wrong and downright ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by Destinyone

and what if it was the antichrist and they just saved your life...

What a sick thing to say. I can't believe you said that. You must not be a parent...

Des

at least hes not stuck thinking inside the box like 90 percent of you...

if you get offended by general discussion about conspiracies, why are you here

i'm about to make a thread about all you guys that claim you're here to discuss, but it seems you guys are always just here to claim your discust

This story is not one of conspiracy. It's about the brutal, hideous, murder of a 3 day old Baby....A Baby for God's sake....

Do you not see the difference.....

Do you equate thinking outside the box with condoning burning a 3 day old Baby alive.....you are not thinking outside the box...you are greatly lacking in moral character, and human compassion. jmoho...

Des

edit on 26-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

If this story is not conspiracy and part of the Baal ritual then it doesn't deserv to be posted on this site and i'll ask that it be removed

happy?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I don't think you can do that since you're not the OP of this thread....

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If I had a baby that I knew for a fact to be the Antichrist I could not bring myself to do something so horrible! I would do my darnedest to raise the child with love and affection and pray that it would make a difference somehow, some way. What these people have done breaks my heart!

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join