It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You See What I See? ANONYMOUS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

I love the idea of Anonymous and this video is clearly aligned to the thoughts and feeling of most real humans and makes very clear and valid points. However, I feel that we still need to be careful with following these movements. Being that they are Anonymous we need to be careful to not just follow them as some have with the Occupy Movement.

What I mean is the powers that be will infiltrate and mislead if they have not already, as they have in almost ever facet of our lives. We need to think, then act and not follow, but co-operate. I tried to lead a group once but everyone wanted me to do everything. So I gave up leadership, not because I was lazy but because I didn't want to lead, I wanted everyone to self lead together.

From top to bottom of the social disorder we (ourselves) need to re-program ourselves. Respect others and be kind but do not follow, GUIDE but do not lead.

Leaders imply leads and LEADS imply ties or chains and that is slavery.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
"this message will self destruct...????"

I think you already have dude!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Grow your own food and encourage your neighbors to do the same.

Educate your kids and get involved with the education of others.

Cut the banks off at the knees. Pull your money out of savings. Barter instead of using money. Convert your cash to goods and services as soon as you get paid. Or use a local Credit Union.

Buy one share of stock in every company that you feel is doing evil. Demand shareholder reports and information. Post that information all over the internet as soon as you get it.

Stop using oil and natural gas.

Read this book: www.amazon.com...=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Work with NGOs that actually make a difference when delivering food, water resources, medicine and education.

Share. Share your time, talents, skills and knowledge with others.

That's what you can do. For starters.

Then make your own list...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

You may say these things are unrealistic. Well, if we don't do this by evolution then the only other choice is revolution. You could make a very similar video about the Roman Empire just before it fell.

Just like the days of the fall of Imperial Rome, people exist that are contrary to the flow that is happening, people like Flavius Aetius... capitalism can be good and work if people used it properly instead it is abused like the power and wealth of those closing imperialist days.

As for things we as a race could be changing right now, one thing is food production we could in theory do away with farms altogether in the west within 10 years with tech like this :

Plant Skyskrapers

Giant clean and green hydroponics, faster and more effecient than natural growing.
This is something I have posted a few times on ATS and if you think about it the potential is there to change this world... the waste of fuel transporting food from far off lands,fertilizers/pesticides, water that is wasted on growing crops and that is not mentioning the waste products of food that could be used for multiple things.

It all does not matter though, if you keep complaining to the same people about the things we should be changing who do you think is going to hear? Every year great inventions and ideas are brought forth for us to start using to overall better ourselves. What we see as the reality though is big corporations and governments deciding it's more profitable to just rape this planet, a good example of this is the recent need to start destroying our ocean floors for minerals when we most likely have more than enough sitting here on the surface of the crust.

Profit! Profit! Profit!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok so I watched the video, but I can not make the music from the video stop. I closed all the browser windows and everything, but I still hear the music. Am I missing some thing here??? I am going to try this again, it is like background music really weird?????????????????????

PLPL
edit on 26-4-2013 by Minori because: (no reason given)

Still playing in a continuous loop.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123
reply to post by hellobruce

You took that entirely out of context, you knew very well what he was trying to convey, perhaps he does'nt have the technical know how to create a website, pool resources on background information on these companies, to suggest what your saying, you stitch your own clothes, from threads that you spool on your own an of course the computer you built from scratch, to molding the metals an fashioning the leather to your shoes...thats pretty much what your saying, right? Course it could all be true.

I am having open heart surgery in a month to fix something debilitating. Also I have a 1.5 year old who I take care of most of the day. I've been too occupied with things related to those points to take on new technical work lately. Thanks for not being assuming and for coming to my defense, Arnie.
edit on 4/26/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
I'm still waiting for some organization to lead a website where people can find out things about companies at a glance

So sit back and wait for "someone else" to do the work, then you want to use their work fro free.... Right.

See my post above this one. K bud?
edit on 4/26/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
theres a lot of things wrong with this world... I agree.

half naked super models arent one of them.

Yes they are a problem, they need to remove the other half!.

Seriously though, I agree with Wrabbit2000. People need concrete suggestions not more rants about how bad things are. When there's 30 TRILLION $ sitting around in offshore accounts while millions die from lack of a few cents worth of water filtration, food or medicine we have a big problem. That money needs to get back in circulation, without it there's not much that can happen.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maarten

Right, but raising awareness does nothing to all of those problems. What if they raised awareness with a probable solution(s)? So instead of people just becoming aware of the problem, let them think on a proposed solution(s).

Can't anyone point out problems? They have a huge platform so millions hear them, they should do it just and provide some help.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990
reply to post by pheonix358

You may say these things are unrealistic. Well, if we don't do this by evolution then the only other choice is revolution. You could make a very similar video about the Roman Empire just before it fell.

Just like the days of the fall of Imperial Rome, people exist that are contrary to the flow that is happening, people like Flavius Aetius... capitalism can be good and work if people used it properly instead it is abused like the power and wealth of those closing imperialist days.

As for things we as a race could be changing right now, one thing is food production we could in theory do away with farms altogether in the west within 10 years with tech like this :

Plant Skyskrapers

Giant clean and green hydroponics, faster and more effecient than natural growing.
This is something I have posted a few times on ATS and if you think about it the potential is there to change this world... the waste of fuel transporting food from far off lands,fertilizers/pesticides, water that is wasted on growing crops and that is not mentioning the waste products of food that could be used for multiple things.

It all does not matter though, if you keep complaining to the same people about the things we should be changing who do you think is going to hear? Every year great inventions and ideas are brought forth for us to start using to overall better ourselves. What we see as the reality though is big corporations and governments deciding it's more profitable to just rape this planet, a good example of this is the recent need to start destroying our ocean floors for minerals when we most likely have more than enough sitting here on the surface of the crust.

Profit! Profit! Profit!

Lmao, Omg I have been saying this for years!!! I still remember a long time ago in middle school, I had this plan on thought creativity, about how in the future we would start planting crops in huge buildings, putting them right smack dab in the middle of a city or even in a surbuban area high in commerce...
GUESS WHAT? I was laughed at an ridiculed for such "Radical", "Fantasy" dreams of illusions, I stood my ground to no avail, why? could be straight up ignorance, or failure to understand change, or perhaps at the time I had been living in san antonio, tx, hill country an the school was in a farming rural area, the school even had a barn for there, "agricultural" class, which I elected thinking we would study animals, instead it turned out to be a program to raise cows an pigs, perhaps the students thought that farms only existed outside in huge slices of land, these same students who laughed at the idea of an indoor farm.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

As synchronicity happens in my life quite often, I just happen to be reading a book right now that kind of goes along with your thread. The book is entitled, Eclipse, by Richard North Patterson.

It is a fictional story about a controversial subject concerning America's dependence on foreign oil. The plot is based on how all the elite in America, and other competing countries for the oil, are turning their head to the corruption that has sprung up so they can line their pockets with money from payoffs, while ignoring the people in need. The governments are taking all the profits from the oil in the country America is buying it from, while the people there are starving and having to resort to gangs, kidnapping, and any illegal act that will make them some money. And the violence just increases.

I won't go into the story any further. I'm not here to promote the book. I just found it interesting, and eye-opening how things are probably operating in the top levels of the government. This story may be fiction, but it could definitely be true if these events actually happened as they did in the book.

The government's motto is, scratch my back (line my pockets), and I'll turn my head to all the devastation and destruction your actions are causing "the little man".
IT'S ABOMINABLE what is happening under our noses that people don't realize!!!
The government sets up scenarios all the time and blames it on someone else to further their agenda to keep the money rolling in to them. Then the media is paid to tell the masses whatever they are told to tell us... and the ignorant public actually believe their dribbling lies without question!

I think people need to gather together, create a commune where each person uses his unique talents to aid in the survival of the community, be it knowing how to grow a garden, canning the food, using one's strength to do manual labor, women sewing clothes for others there, etc. We all have talents we could offer of some kind to help in "the cause". We can do a lot when we pool together!

Maybe the Amish have it right?!!!?
edit on 4/26/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit, will you just release your true damn identity and run for President already. I see you contribute to so many threads on here, on all topics and I must say you are one of the most rational, even sided person I have ever "known". When you get your University education and get something underway to help causes like this, please bring it here to ATS and I will gladly jump on that train!

But on topic, like Wrabbit said, What can we DO? Someone should start something, but a legitimate cause, not something where only 20% goes to people, but something really good, I'm on board

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If the BOSTON bombing was YOUR wake up call, I am afraid you have slept for too long.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Nice video, I like the fact Anonymous is on the people's side but at the same time I wonder if it's just a psyop or part of some government military hacker team. They seem pretty powerful and have hacked a number of secure sites so why don't they just hack the stock exchange and make it fall to the ground? The video even says that's the only way to go.

For the average person living in a major city there is a way out... it's called WWOOFing, Sell everything and move to an ecovillage. This is my backup plan if it all goes belly-up, in the mean time I want to see how things pan out and if technology will find a way to solve our problems.).

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaTom

It was not, I "woke up" in 2004

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaTom

It was not, I "woke up" in 2004

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
TPTB control the banks, the Gov'ts, the media, Hollywood, and the Universities. The majority of the proles would rather just collect their welfare check or do their 35 hour/wk and then have a beer while watching the tube/ball game.

Perhaps the best we can hope for is to be able to maintain our 2nd amendment rights in the US, and to maintain right to trial by jury. But those both are under attack at this very moment.

I do not see a way out of their control--they're smarter than us on average, and they have a plan, and a strong desire for control/power---and a lack of conscience.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Love this video

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The people cannot change what you see. We do not have the power anymore, the ELITE, powerful, adjusted the system and its woven fortitude's that were for the people long ago.. Now the technology and sheer might of power with weapons, mass media, and psych ops, we are but sheeple, even the smart ones that know they are, are...

Its that simple, yet History tells us, systems like these do not last... Not sure if that is good or bad for the sheeple, aka people of this land..

The sheeple are living longer, and in most cases happier in these days then we ever have been.. Not to mention we are living better then the kings and queens and rulers of the past...

So go figure...

I am here long enough, just to do something amazing...

Get you to think...

I still believe there is something good out there, even if we stumble on it everyday, and do not feel it or recognize it...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Capitalism is merely a sugar coated term to describe taking advantage of others.

Capitalism will destroy itself on it's own.

Capitalism will come back generations later after people die and forget about what it does.

Capitalism feeds on all of us without most even being consciously aware of it.

There is a movie out there called "Kymatica", which does a way better job than the OP movie does, it even goes on to address what could be done about the current tub of # we all find ourselves soaking in right now, whether we are conscious of it or not.

I have myself stepped away from this lifestyle most enjoy because it caused me so much pain for so long, and now enjoy every day as if it were my last.

And surely, one day will be my last, and all that I have learned will die with me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join