It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You See What I See? ANONYMOUS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Those in power siphon their power from the masses.

Example: I hear people whimpering about others who collect food stamps all the time and like to drop this little nugget on them "consider what your economy would look like if all of those useless consumers you whine about were suddenly removed from it".

Things can always be worse, things can always be better.

Things are a matter of perspective, everyone has a different view when looking at the same thing, mostly for the sake of argument.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Simply compare 1813 to 2013 - are things better or worse?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Another great video from Anonymous. I wonder if they're members here ;-p

I wonder if they're an invention by TPTB. Controlled Opposition and such. Maybe not.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

How's that saying go? "if your not part of the solution you might as well be part of the problem". Sadly the people that could make the most difference in the world being the 1% don't particulary care to do so.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Of course they're better now. If they weren't any better there wouldn't be a conspiracy of globalists trying to take us for our boots and spittoons.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Simply compare 1813 to 2013 - are things better or worse?

I sat here thinking about this for the past 10 mins.

Its all about what your perception of 'better or worse' is I guess....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

A matter of perception? How about, "Worse" at least we got nations through combined efforts to at least help some of these poorer nations to eat, at least there is some addressing going on with it, nobody gave a sh## in the 1800s. Now days, people see and people donate and thats the private sector, let alone the national gov level. The US may be fighting wars and be THE ultimate bada## military machine, but we also provide aid, ALOT OF AID to suffering countries....AND like our military budget, we again seem to be THE leading contributor of US AID.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008

Do you see the real world around you or are you still living in the illusion the corrupt zionist governemts and lame stream media show you. Are you awake and understanding your sad pathetic life is no more than that created for you by the ruling elite.

*I didn't know what forum this video should be in so I picked this one*

Do you see what I see?
I see 7 billion people on earth.
I see 30,000 children dying from starvation everyday.
I see half naked super models exploiting themselves and selling their souls.
I see 1 million pounds of food thrown away everyday.

The video goes on and it gets more intense.

My question is how in the holy hell has it gotten so bad? Do none of you care that this is happening. I can't save the world by my self I need all of you.
It has become a real life "haves and the have nots" if you do not have the money you have nothing then. Please watch the video it brought a tear to my eye, I feel the pain of millions suffering and dying while I sit in my 2 bedroom (messy) apartment with only milk and mac'n'cheese to eat I feel I do not deserve my mac'n'cheese knowing so many humans mostly children are one bread crumb away from falling over dead.

If this doesn't make you want to help and stop living in your own little bubble of "my life is awesome, let's buy a new *insert toy here*" then all is lost, you might as well nuzzle up to your warm TV and pray to the bosses they don't cancel your favorite show.

The Bombings IMO are a wake up call, America your shields are failing Red Alert! All hands on deck!
Take what you will in what I think is a beautiful yet scary Anonymous video.

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality"--Ayn Rand.

Money is way more important though! Did you not know this?

You are wasting your life trying to chase this idea of saving people who "don't matter".

Starving children don't make money...

I like the idea of making it better for everyone but there just isn't anything anyone can do about it. 90% of the worlds wealth is held by about 2% of the worlds population and as long as it stays like that (or someone finds a replacement for money) life will continue to fail, because the other 98% of the worlds population who don't have trillions at their disposal are striving to get more - and guess what? All the time they try get more for themselves in this inadvertently selfish manner they don't give a feck because they are ok themselves and why should they care - Look after numero uno!

By the way : if you have literally just been born, you only have about 80 years left to get this message out there. Good luck!

~ CrzayFool

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Everyone start boycotting everything from where you get your food to where you put your real wealth. Stop wasting your time and putting energy into researching the bad side of the major issues. If you really want things to change, start with yourself and then work on helping others as well with logical answers to really get things in motion. Put your energy where it will matter. Spirituality. Our minds we must not let them control. All of this propoganda is nothing but more fear being put into your lives. Look around, wake up and walk away is the best solution. And if we have to. Fight. But mainly Focus where it matters the most. Without the people TPTB cannot simply control everything without us. The people are the ones working in the fields not them. Simply just walk away. And if only if, they do decide to kill us off quickly. then so be it. It'll be a message to them saying we know what's really going on and we don't want any part of it anymore. Stop joining the military forces. Stop listening to the politicians. Quit watching mindless t.v shows and movies. Quit listening to brainless music. Help others wake up and realize the truth. Even if it makes them angry.Towards the end they will know the truth as well. Save as many as we can. Quit complaining and make a plan. Take a stand otherwise keep your mouth shut. Everyone in this community as well as others have more than enough evidence to say that we don't want this anymore. The questions can be difficult but the answers are simple. Enough is enough. Walk away from this crap. We the people in this world are the ones doing all the work not them.TPTB just tell us what to do and we listen not knowing the real intentions.but now, we know... .

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think the fact is that most people dont even know. How can someone form an opinion about something they know nothing about. Oh wait, just reading that Muslim immigration thread proves otherwise.
The strongest views come from the people that know the least about a subject.
In this modern western world, people are struggling with bills, working as many hours as possible to pay them, and when they get home they put the telly on and eat the bull# politically slanted media and totally unrealistic soap operas(portraying "normal" life, dont get me started), unreal "reality" shows, talentless "talent shows".
People are too busy worrying about getting their own material wealth to even have time to worry about anyone else.
We are in the age of entertainment........reminds me of the roman gladiators, dying for the entertainment of the plebs, while the empire crumbled around them.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123
we again seem to be THE leading contributor of US AID.

Isnt the US the ONLY contributor of US aid? LMAO.
Surely you mean international aid?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join