It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You See What I See? ANONYMOUS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Long time lurker, first post. I have been grappling with this topic for a while. What do we do? As already stated a few times, the first thing we can all do is set the example. I have 3 things I try to do to show this example.

1. Help your family -

By helping family unconditionally with the basics of life, over time it becomes their life as well.

2. Help your neighbor -

Do you even know who your neighbors are? I'm not saying get to know them to check them out for security reasons. You should be getting to know your neighbors because they are right there in the living flesh. Not a character on tv, or in a video game, or on youtube. I started mowing my neighbor's yard for her recently as she is an older gal raising a grandchild. She was astonished that someone would just help her and wouldn't even accept compensation. Who knows, maybe I will get some cookies one day.

3. Shop on Main street -

This is more obvious and kind of cheesy nowadays with all the crappy marketing antics. Help your local business owners because if you are serious about that and if folks indeed wake up ad we slowly revert back, you won't be working for a big corporation, you will be a business owner on Main street.

I've really tried to do the best I can at the top three and I'm getting better at it each day. By doing so you slowly remove yourself from being affected by things that used to cause stress and anxiety.

At the end of the day, all we are talking about is being happy right? We are here a short time, set the example by finding your own happiness.

No one will make us happy. No law or lack of will. We all owe it to ourselves and our children to truly find your own happiness.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyHavensOh

Bennyshaven,
Thank you. I too believe God is our only hope.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is America's REAL MOTTO

it says:

"UNITED.STATES.OF.AMERICA"

"In GOLD we TRUST"

"E PLURIBUS UNUM"

"FIVE DOLLARS"

A Five Buck coin

Disgusting Yes!
edit on 25/4/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: Fixed typos

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cealla

God is our only hope. Man cannot govern themselves - greed and corruption.

If anonymous would do any thing - why don't they hack the computers and zero out all credit owed to banks?
That could certainly be a start.

But they can't, or they won't. Maybe because they are part of the problem.

I know someone who's job it is to cut up vegetables for the school system in Wisconsin - just to see them thrown in the garbage pail - kids won't eat them. How much good food do we throw away every day in the US?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Stop voting in a two party system, it's all rigged anyway so spend your time doing something useful like helping a neighbor.

To the extent that statement is true, it's only became that way because people stopped being involved long before that part came to be true.

It's not "all" rigged anyway. National level? Sure... It likely is. Presidential races? Oh yeah. Both sides for that matter. Obama came away with 99% precincts that recorded not ONE Romney vote. That's not even statistically possible and we called a fraud a fraud when that was pulled in former communist nations or dictatorships for their "fair elections". At the same time, we saw right here on ATS, a video on election day which showed a video machine rigged to vote Romney unless a VERY narrow area of the screen was pushed to activate Obama. Everything else defaulted Romney. That was recorded and later reported fact.

Both sides...on national.

Local? Well, I don't vote to select the goobers in Congress or the Senate. I vote EVERY election, without fail, because I DO want some say in who my Statehouse Reps are. I *WILL* have some say in who my elected Sheriff is as well as who serves on my City Council, School Board and other local level positions.

To not vote is to cede the entire process by default and give up ...by choice... the last real power you have as a citizen, such as it still exists.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Great video. I wonder how large the anonymous society is, and i wonder if the renegades that "go crazy" or are outcasts or recluse are part or believe the anon way.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I see 11 billion population by 2060 where systematic 'human culling' will take place in order to maintain the specie's survivability.

I see 30,000 as a negligible-to-insignificant number.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I totally understand whats going on around the world, I don't have to watch a YT Vid to know this, I've known this all my life. You do realize that the US spends more than 2 billion in food programs for those countries that need it, facing droughts an famine.
www.iatp.org...
Thats more money than what most countries spend on there military budgets!!!
data.worldbank.org...
So yes, there is hope, human compassion has always extended its hand, but there will always be starvation, even in nature starvation happens, its the nature of our world, the US does its best to help around the world, if you don't agree, check the stats yourself with the first link. What would I do? When ever I get the money an the know how, I always wanted togo to a country in need an set up water pumps an provide seed for crops, THATS just me and there are a whole lot of people who want to help too in there own small way. But to say that we should be ashamed to eat our meals an watch our TVs is taking it to the extreme, I have full meals an cable tv yet I fully understand the nature of our world, don't guilt us into thinking otherwise, we are just in a better position than most. If you think its bad now, can you imagine 100 years ago? Those starving numbers where significantly larger than now, lets just be thankful that in some small part your helping too as a taxpayer.
I feel for it, I truly do, I just had a newborn an when I see her precious face, I feel for all the starving children in this world, just thinking about helping is a start.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
God helps those who help themselves. We have the tools to do so, and need to start using them.

Elections are rigged its been proven, there's a documentary that I've posted a link to on another thread, i'll post it here again. Please watch it. It shows how elections are rigged at the national and possibly smaller levels.

UnCounted Documentary

There is a way that's been discovered that can give us free energy. A retired army colonel wrote a book about it and nobody paid attention to it. His name is Tom Bearden. I wanna make a thread about it but I cant make threads yet =p. If anyone wants to google him and make a thread about it be my guest! It's scary the technology they have yet haven't shared with us. It has something to do with Putins' threat about putting us all to sleep or wiping out a continent. That threat was based in reality. The soviets call it energetics, but if you search that term you'll get some type of exercise crap.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Do you see the real world around you or are you still living in the illusion the corrupt ISLAMIC governments and lame stream media show you.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
What would you honestly suggest people DO? I've seen so many threads like this I've lost count. 'DO something!' 'Change it!' 'Don't just sit there!'. Well... I'm personally pursuing a University education to get myself into a productive position precisely for this purpose. To do something where I believe it will most matter. I've tried other routes and they've all lead absolutely nowhere.

I don't mean to be the wet blanket on your sunny day, but I do ask for specifics. Simply ranting that no one does anything is adding to the problem if it's not followed by concrete, tangible and realistic suggestions of specific steps the average John Q Citizen can start with.

I recommend education, but it's a long row to hoe and nothing happens quick on this path. It's also not for everyone for any number of reasons. So, what else is there which carries substance and not just symbolism?

Suggest that path with real meaning and I'll help you shout it from the rooftops. Believe me.

Self improvement is the way to go with this Wrabbit. Get an education, Get a job. It's the way it's always been, and it's been a good system. It worked. Everybody went to work and did or made something that benefited you ,and you did something that benefited them. Everyone kept busy and had abundance.

Now some will say that this entire middle class and the majority benefiting is not necessarily the objective here. But for half a century it worked very well.

What happened? Some will say that it is the avarice and greed of the top that sucked the system dry. Some will say that it's the nature of the system The inevitable outcome of it's design.

What do we do about it? Well I've thought about this. and of all the options, one stood out. Educate the elite. Convince the ones who have accumulate all the excess that this excess is needed back in the system. Sure you'll get it back but right now we need to feed the system.

We all need to know that the system does work, and it could, with respect for it's components; that is humanity, bring an era of secured necessity for all.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by colbe

Then tell Jesus to get his XXX down here. He can bring his whip with him and start with the money lenders.

After that I will have some more jobs for him. What? Its not time yet? We need to suffer some more.

There is a name for people that like to see others suffer.

P

Come on, please brother, use the most respectful language in speaking of Our Lord.

You are right, the banks are so evil, men cannot provide for their families in our times. One of the 4 sins that cry out to Heaven for vengeance:

"Q. What is the fourth?
A. To defraud working men of their wages, which is to lessen, or detain it from them.
Q. What proof have you of it?
A. Out of Eccl. xxxiv. 37. “He that sheddeth blood and he that defraudeth the hired man, are brethren,” and out of James v. 4. “Behold the hire of the workmen that have reaped your fields, which is defrauded by you, crieth, and their cry hath entered into the ears of the Lord God of Sabbath.”

About suffering, if you follow Christ, suffering is a win win. Jesus says follow Me, pick up your cross. You can do this, unite your sufferings with Our Lord's suffering. You can give Him any hurt or suffering large or small and He can use it to save souls, our souls included. You've heard the term..."offer it up."

God bless you phoenix,

colbe

www.taylormarshall.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Anonymous , safely behind their computers while others die with a bullet to the head for the revolution.

I will probably be hacked to the stone age for this , but i dont care , they say they are fighting for the people , yet when they hack our banks WE cannot get money to go to the food store WE must start looting , WE die , elderly children weak , they all die , because anonymous doesnt want a safe bright future , they only want chaos.

Why must i put all my money on some people who will never be transparant

Do you see the real world around you or are you still living in the illusion the corrupt zionist governemts and lame stream media show you. Are you awake and understanding your sad pathetic life is no more than that created for you by the ruling elite.

A sad pathetic life i live ?? gosh geez erm thank you ... love ya too

I could Honestly write 100 pages of banhammer material about these clowns but im not gonna give them the pleasure.

TheGreazel.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maarten
The first change you need to take is the change within.

I have stopped buying products from corporations that contribute evil in the world and started growing fruits and vegetables where I can.

Unbridled greed is destroying our world, and I agree we should be voting with our dollars. I'm still waiting for some organization to lead a website where people can find out things about companies at a glance (companies should be rated in a number of areas annually (addressing grievances should get them a higher rating later. Any companies caught falsifying information could be unlisted for a year or more (and therefore off the radar of people researching how to spend their money -- a bad thing)). Which are greenest, which don't dodge paying income taxes, which have highest employee to CEO pay ratios, etc.)? If money is the only motivating factor for many (forget morality/ethics), then isn't choosing not to give them our money the only way to "win"?

I might buy one brand of paper towels right now to save a few pennies over another. well guess what, if that company is causing massive pollution/killing kittens, I'd be happy to switch. what we need is transparency/information.

I can't believe the Occupy Movement didn't come up with this notion/spearhead an idea like this after having countless pow-wows. And then for the whole thing to sizzle out. Nothing changed, did everyone just give up?

Making it quick for people to make informed decisions about who they want to give money to, not just for the occasional purchases and many hours of research and digging like people do now, but literally for every micro-purchase after only a moment of consideration -- can you even imagine the difference it would make? Companies would actually have a motivation outside of pure profits (competing for your informed purchase decisions) for once.

This is what the world. Needs. Now. I can't lead the effort right now, so I'm "putting it out there."

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
5:18 .... a system thats based on material consumption.
Spot on.

Thats the source of the worlds misery.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
I'm still waiting for some organization to lead a website where people can find out things about companies at a glance

So sit back and wait for "someone else" to do the work, then you want to use their work fro free.... Right.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You took that entirely out of context, you knew very well what he was trying to convey, perhaps he does'nt have the technical know how to create a website, pool resources on background information on these companies, to suggest what your saying, you stitch your own clothes, from threads that you spool on your own an of course the computer you built from scratch, to molding the metals an fashioning the leather to your shoes...thats pretty much what your saying, right? Course it could all be true.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

you certainly wont take this seriously but whatever. Anyone is welcome to answer this one.

If and i mean "IF", someone or some being would have the power to change the world, to save it? As well as the motive to act. Note that by "power" i mean supernatural stuff, like superpowers, be it telekinesis, control over elements, over matter, over energy, in short real means to act, not like the useless weaklings and cowards that are content by signing some petitions :

How should such a being act in order to restore the world and save it, give a real future?

Note that you should realize, there is no easy way to save the world from the condition it is in today. It cannot be slow and sweet, if you get what i mean. Things are too bad in many ways, just changing one thing wont do it. Its all or nothing.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

Either we are False Flagging ourselves, or AQ is scheduling disasters around our disaster drills!

Too many attacks have happened at almost identical places and times to be a coincidence!
Which is the least likely, which is most likely?

Are we FFing ourselves?
or
AQ is scheduling terror attacks around our terror drills?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

You know when I read your post, "Flood" popped into my head for some reason...
Perhaps to "reset" but with hopefully the right minded people? Right minded being human compassion, team building, affinity for nature an consideration our planet, equality, we all work hard an gain an equal share of the hard earned spoils, looking past stagnate religious dogma, achieve a higher form of understanding thru cooperation...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join