It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING 28th April LA gets nuked (new FB page)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

What if it happens?

Is it tripe then? Or is it only tripe because you refuse to believe in precognition in any way?

Prophecies have been made in the past. Many fail, some come true.

The only reason people get so worked up over their existence is because those people fear the unknown more than the usual. For if a prophecy like this did come true, it would throw their entire worldview into a tailspin.

I'm going to refrain from posting prejudgement and I will wait. Four days isn't too long to debunk a theory, but ignorance takes a whole lot longer.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I guess 4 more days till I find out...personally. I embrace whatever happens tbh. Most of me says this is "BS" but then again whatever is left of me says "What if". Am i afraid to die? Not one bit and I'm not backing down from my answer in the " Are you afraid to die"? thread. Maybe it's all meant to be, for me at least.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wasn't this the plot on the TV show 24? And didn't that have a African American President? And are there not conspiracies that TPTB always announce their intentions well before the event?

Just sayin...
edit on 24-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

Sorry ! But with the greatest respect, someone is attention seeking here, it is not going to happen, not the slightest chance !

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

Originally posted by TheNewRevolution
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

What if it happens?

Is it tripe then? Or is it only tripe because you refuse to believe in precognition in any way?

Prophecies have been made in the past. Many fail, some come true.

If I were to quickly spin around in circles while standing on my head, and while having access to an unlimited amount of darts, I will hit the dart board on the wall... eventually, but don't hold your breath waiting for me to get a bullseye.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by babybunnies
You do realize that "Beforeitsnews.com" is about as reliable as infowars.com as a source, right?

You do realize Beforeitsnews.com is a user driven site just like ATS, right?

Which makes it less reliable than even Alex Jones.

Who is a lone news generating
user for his empire.
What's the news today? Idk...let me make some snip up
and I'll get back to you.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Hmmm ! " Facebook " say no more....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Must be true.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't think it will happen, but you never know. Anything can happen. 10 minutes from now, we could all be informed that an asteroid bigger than the one that killed the dinosaurs is heading straight for Earth and will kill us in two weeks.

Highly improbable, but you never know.

The point here being that you should never say that something predicted is never going to happen, because there is always a chance, no matter how small, that it could happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am surprised no one has brought up the post that is on the page.

A Time Travel forwarding to 2011 was done in 2007 I tried to Warn people about future events, Only to fall on deaf ears or it be called Crazy. Even Titled it Japan Earthquake 2011 www.myspace.com...#!

Just for fun I tracked down my old Myspace page and changed one of my blogs. It updates the date correctly. So it looks like they at least found one item that was predicted. Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kathael

FEMA Site

•Upcoming – 04/23-26/2013 L-304 REEC California (R9) (Silverado, CA)
Training – Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program

proof:
www.fema.gov...

yayness...

This post is the only thing amongst this entire thread which makes me stop and consider this a little more.

We know how they like to line em up.

....That Cult of Baal bit is something too.

Eyes open.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

Originally posted by kathael

FEMA Site

•Upcoming – 04/23-26/2013 L-304 REEC California (R9) (Silverado, CA)
Training – Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program

proof:
www.fema.gov...

yayness...

This post is the only thing amongst this entire thread which makes me stop and consider this a little more.

We know how they like to line em up.

....That Cult of Baal bit is something too.

Eyes open.

Yep -- Seeing that on the FEMA site made me wonder..
Its frightening. I really hope it's just some tool being a fear mongered, instead of some kind of precognitive situation..time will tell.

Interesting post about the time traveller, i will eyeball that now! didn't really look into it before.. kinda though it would be a lot of hogwash =p

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Wasn't this the plot on the TV show 24? And didn't that have a African American President? And are there not conspiracies that TPTB always announce their intentions well before the event?

Just sayin...

Man, been a while since I've watch 24 but I do believe you're right on the money except in this case we have more than 24 hours to stop the bomb(s) from going off.

Oh Jack Bauer, where art thou?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When was the last time someone had foreknowledge about a big disaster/event and then came back days later on here and said, "SEE! I posted that it would happen" .... ?

Never.

If it's a prediction, and it's posted on ATS...it won't happen.

Especially if it came from FB and "beforeitsnews".

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kathael

Yeah, after checking out the actual FB page in question, I found it to be very strange. I mean, whoever created it is not being overly serious about the predicted [event,]... exactly as a time traveler might be, I imagine.

They do, however, take a more somber tone in regards to the nature of their particular form of time travel, which.... yu know what? No...

Seriously, this has got to be grade "A" B.S... I don't even want to continue formulating my opinion this time!

The FEMA drill, the Baal thing, fine... but I'm just gonna let it do it's thang and see. I really don't have time to dissect this one.

S&F OP

edit on 24-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Well, since you asked..
youtu.be...

The page for R.I.P Victoria Soto was made December 10th, that's 4 days before the shooting..
Please view above link for video recording of the page, at that time.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I joined BIN not long ago because much of the info was right on. They may not have the same quality of MODs at their flanks to keep the "stories" out but, yeas, I have seen stuff before its news there.

As far as this piece of info? Well 4 days to go, so we will see. Maybe, just maybe it has changed since being discussed? I can only hope so.
edit on 24-4-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kathael

I could create a FB page today, and if something happened next week change it around to reflect the event. The creation date would say today, so it would appear to have been created before the event.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Do we know who started the page? Has anyone tracked the individuals ISP or anything?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Tool turned me off years ago because I do not like unenlightened TOOLS...The music is intentionally dark and disturbing as are the videos complete with initiating imagery.

However that said I decided to find out why you posted this...Interesting that either he follows a Goddess recreation belief or has potty problems or just really hates L.A. I am betting a mix of all 3 to which I can see his point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join