It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING 28th April LA gets nuked (new FB page)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

If this does happen, let's hope they drop the bomb over Hollywood.

(But seriously, let all the normal folks evacuate first.)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
not only that, if there WAS a nuke dropped on LA the casualties would be MASSIVELY higher then 31k

tactical nuke/dirty bomb depending on location, probably not, though long term with illness yes

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abstruse

You know someone made a thread on here about someone predicting that incident about 2 years before it happened. The stranger thing about it was on a forum that literally had nothing to do with 'conspiracies'. Either way, ATS took it down. Why? I don't know... ATS is suppressive at times, which is odd if you look at the content that 'is' allowed.

It was taken the down because someone found that you could back date the posts in that forum.

Can someone please explain this Sandy Hook "prediction"?

Originally posted by OneisOne
It is explained here, bottom of the page.

Yeah . . . there was some timestamp manipulation here. If you look at the thread, the ID is 3417. Around that time, all other thread IDs were in the low to mid 1000's. Nice try though.

Yeah, it was done to prove to a Sandy Hook truther here on our forum that not everything "timestamped" on the internet is accurate. Things can be manipulated. But I guess that was lost on some people...

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by Bilk22

From that forum's FAQ:

You may also post entries that have a time stamp in the past. This is useful for those entries that you just forgot to post and they work best in chronological order.

link

edit on 25-4-2013 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
When was the last time someone had foreknowledge about a big disaster/event and then came back days later on here and said, "SEE! I posted that it would happen" .... ?

Never.

If it's a prediction, and it's posted on ATS...it won't happen.

Especially if it came from FB and "beforeitsnews".

Yup...the dark knight rises shooting was predicted by an ATS user...who then made another thread drawing attention to the accurate prediction...and I don't pay attention to that sort of # really.

Not that I believe OP...just sayin...
edit on 24-4-2013 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

I believe the user here JakiusFogg also made a prediction which came true...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Looks like this might be the end for me. If I don't post after the 28th, then i'm most likely burnt to a radioactive crisp.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm residing in Orange county at the moment. I'll let you know if anything happens... It will be nothing.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
You do realize that "Beforeitsnews.com" is about as reliable as infowars.com as a source, right?
not an accurate comparison

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Just to clarify, it is LA as in Los Angeles and not LA as in LouisianA correct?
second verse same as the first

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Unless it's a dirty bomb type of event, I think more than 30,000 people would be killed in LA if a nuke went off.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Whelp, there goes any real hope of a Justice League movie then.....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This thread even though is in Predictions and Prophecies forum, still is very disturbing.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
there has already been a doom on 28th April 1996 Port Arthur happened.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just found this a gambling site betting on a nuclear test before this date surpasses, it has odds.

Sunday 28th April 2013, 12:00(not sure if this start or finish of the bet)
How many more nuclear tests in 2013?

Singles Only. Must be confirmed that a nuclear bomb signature has been detected by USGS and must be reported in a national UK broadsheet daily print newspaper.

None 4/9
One 13/8
Two 8/1
Three or more 16/1

Website: www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/novelty-bet s/north-korea-specials?ev_oc_grp_ids=1216881
finishing or start date is April 28th 2013.

I Think Britain is a candidate, if I was to make a prediction but hey I am not psychic!

American Dad - Apocalypse to Remember is playing on the 27th on Channel BBC Three
Episode Details - www.tvrage.com...
edit on 25-4-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So far this year 2013, I can remember I think two for sure, but I believe there were four prophecies/"events" that were of a tragic world changing in nature. Of course they faded into oblivion somewhere in ATS's threads. Both mocked and believed, they were given a day or two prior to the event taking place. I believe this is just another such story. Come on, look who's on Facebook.... nuff' said.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
nothing happened and Russia have already demonized let's put an equal sign between not the fact of not missing in Russia and the rug in Mexico...if on Moscow translate.google.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yet another false flag.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mangust69
nothing happened and Russia have already demonized let's put an equal sign between not the fact of not missing in Russia and the rug in Mexico...if on Moscow translate.google.com...

what post does this go with?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ormuz
an interesting post,

Did some poking around and found this, dunno how legit it is so take it with a grain or two of salt.

Preparing for Major Terrorism Exercises Three Cities

if this actually went down, i would imagine that the fall out would travel..

when i see topics like this,

I'm grateful i live in Oz.

Muzz

edit on 25/4/2013 by Ormuz because: (no reason given)

It's a Drill... It's a Drill... Run for the hills... It's a Drill

No, seriously, after 9/11, 7/7, Boston and who knows what else, would you seriously want to be any place near where they are staging a drill, I'm happy to say that I won't be there. After the truth of 9/11 leaked out and the lies that led to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and the lies about the too big to fail bailouts, and lies about the war on drugs and how it produces profits on both ends (big profits for banksters and royal gangsters and private prisons for poor people convicted of drug crimes), and the lies about global warming and how the elites want to own carbon, water and DNA so we will have to pay them for simply living or have the building blocks of our very bodies owned by them in some sort of neo-slavery or neo-serfdom. Who can believe in this society anymore? The more information that comes to light the more difficult it is to ignore what is really going on.

The one sure thing is that because of the internet, ordinary people are no longer behind the curve on receiving information. The Boston bombing has proved that the people are now tied in the information race with governments and that makes it harder for them to conceal their plots and their true nature. Pretty soon, we will be ahead of governments in the information race. But even now it appears that drills are euphemisms for actual events, where you place your teams in advance of a disaster so that you can get the full effect of the disaster on the public's consciousness while controlling damage, controlling the blow back from the event and most importantly controlling who or what to blame in order to advance an agenda. That's not to say that every drill will be used to stage an event, but just like New Town, who cares about the truth, who cares if an assault weapon is not used, the message is don't let them die in vain, let's use their deaths to advance an agenda to attack the bill of rights. 9/11 don't let them die in vain, let's use this disaster to attack the bill of rights and attack a couple of countries to get oil and drug profits from opium.

Makes me wonder what a "radiological" disaster will get us, TSA cavity searches on every street corner looking for mini nukes, and a war with Iran or North Korea or both. The real problem with this model of using a disaster to move an agenda is that each disaster has to be more gruesome, more fantastic, more disastrous than the last one. But this model can only go so far until people become jaded and cynical and many people like me aren't scared any more, we are pissed off at the callousness of those that would claim to lead us or claim to be our superiors. They walk on the blood of dead children and make sacrifices to their demon moloch.

Like I said not every drill will be used to stage a disaster, but it is clear that if there is a public event and the government shows up unannounced and says its a drill, I'm going to run for the hills. whether they plan the disaster or are merely there because information indicates that some thing is going to happen and they are there to let it happen or to just capitalize on the disaster to push an agenda, I don't plan on being a martyr for their cause, or a sacrifice to their demon.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

The link on Facebook is active, and it appears to be constructed by William Stillings, a self-described chrononaut who time traveled as a boy, and witnessed various timelines. He claims that he predicted the 2011 Japanese Fukushima quake well in advance as well as the Boston bombings in advance. I do not know much about Stillings, but it appears that this prediction of an attack on LA is a possible "timeline event," according to him. Visit that Facebook page -- he is actively posting to it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I do not want this to happen so you better start praying, or according to this sick FB page nearly 31,000 die.

START PRAYING AGAINST THIS.

The scary man from the future said there's a bomb. =(
Quick, call the man in the sky. Maybe he can kill everyone on the planet again before this bomb strikes us.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join