WARNING 28th April LA gets nuked (new FB page)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am putting this out there just in case it isn't a sick, sick, psychophant joke.

www.facebook.com...

I did not make this page nor did I find it, Idaho picker did on his new youtube channel

______beforeitsnews/strange/2013/04/nuke-event-in-la-april-28th-facebook-page-memorial-set-up-days-ago-2448402.html

I do not want this to happen so you better start praying, or according to this sick FB page nearly 31,000 die.

Oh yeah and it just in the time period for the Cult of Baal to get their sacrifical victims.....by fire.

This is just a warning, I do not want to be the ATS poster who got it right, so
START PRAYING AGAINST THIS.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Yeah, we already went through this. That thread was closed.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You do realize that "Beforeitsnews.com" is about as reliable as infowars.com as a source, right?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If nobody in LA uses their microwave ovens for a day or two after, the radiation levels in the city may be lower.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Maybe this is a memorial service on that day for what already has happened.

Or...the person who created this fabricated information is just a cray-cray person.

edit on 23-4-2013 by caladonea because: add more

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
weren't there reports of FB pages for sandy hook and boston created days before they occurred?

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
You do realize that "Beforeitsnews.com" is about as reliable as infowars.com as a source, right?

You do realize Beforeitsnews.com is a user driven site just like ATS, right?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

FEMA Site

•Upcoming – 04/23-26/2013 L-304 REEC California (R9) (Silverado, CA)
Training – Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program

proof:
www.fema.gov...

yayness...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Nothing surprises me anymore these days.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I suppose it's possible. LA is in a country were small children can walk through the wilderness for days and still manage to enter the US unnoticed. Additionally, there are portions of our borders that are not watched. Additionally, there are parts of the US that have been abandoned to 'bad guys'. Yeah, I suppose it's possible. Anything is. Who cares? A question, looking at the FB page, it looks kind of stupid in the first place, but it says nuke event. Like is someone planning on deploying a radiological weapon or is it actually some sort of fusion/fission device? The FB page doesn't really say.
edit on 23/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: Content/spelling - Also, I think the morephine is starting to kick in !

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Its good to see the public complaining that Military personnel are extensively present before and during the drills, yet "terror attacks" still happen to occur during these drills, like CLOCKWORK.

Thus ts refreshing to see FBers alerting the public of this pattern and the next possibility. Although this will be ultimately used against them just like their taxdollars funding the terror (leading up to martial law for civil disobedience)... enough is enough.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by babybunnies

You do realize Beforeitsnews.com is a user driven site just like ATS, right?

Which makes it less reliable than even Alex Jones.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Probably just a sick joke, but from a statistical standpoint, April 28th is not a very good day for Civil Aviation.
It is also the date of the 1986 sabotage of the Chernobyl Reactor which conservatively killed over 10 thousand fine young men a women.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

Yeah, we already went through this. That thread was closed.

Was the thread closed, cuz...I commented on it and when I got up the next day it was gone...Poof...totally gone. I must have a knack of getting on threads that get tossed, because, I've had it happen a lot.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
not only that, if there WAS a nuke dropped on LA the casualties would be MASSIVELY higher then 31k

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Or about as reliable as ATS?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I dont know about you guys, but anything i see on FB i usually take with a grain of salt.... And a shot of tequila for that matter..... Probly just some clown trying to play a "joke"

Hell, give me 10 minutes and i can make a page dedicated to the memory of the millions lost during the May 2013 martian invasion of Guatemala, and make it go viral on Youtube...... Seriously now...
edit on 24-4-2013 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
weren't there reports of FB pages for sandy hook and boston created days before they occurred?

Yes, but you can change the name of Facebook pages, which is what was done with both of those.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

You know someone made a thread on here about someone predicting that incident about 2 years before it happened. The stranger thing about it was on a forum that literally had nothing to do with 'conspiracies'. Either way, ATS took it down. Why? I don't know... ATS is suppressive at times, which is odd if you look at the content that 'is' allowed.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

What sort of sick mind comes up with tripe like this ?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join