It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING 28th April LA gets nuked (new FB page)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I found this on his Myspace page under blogs

www.myspace.com...

After the Great L.A earth quake in 2010 Aug 22, a 600 ft wide Rock will hit Just off the coast of calif. 25 miles NNW of Catalina Island. This is strangely 30 miles directly off the Santa Monica Peer. The point of Impact will be On One of Three Left lateral Fault lines. The focus of the earth quake is a shallow 32 Miles Venus goes in to Full transit every One hundred years.this means that the rock will be shadowed by venus one week before earth. Next time is July 6 2012 ... Rock hits.. Swift Tuttle will pass between Earth and Moon Jan 5 2127 The story goes like this Parts of swift Tuttle broke off 2 years ago. The small pieces Have Less solar Wind..
They will be going faster then the Original mass that got deviated and is now coming back in 2127. The faster mass (the one to arrive in 2012, is on the Original course...as it's in its last 2 months to earth, the Rock will be shadowed by Venus... All in All no sever damage, but we all get a good show on what it looks like...Bye Bye Avalon
edit on 24-4-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

The music is intentionally dark and disturbing

Well I would argue against disturbing, but dark yes as it is metal and metal has always sought to take people out of their comfort zones to express complex and controversial ideas. I do not understand how songs about inner peace and enlightenment can be called disturbing.

I have lived in LA most of my adult life and I can sympathies with the idea that this is the city of the vain and the metropolis of broken dreams. It is the city I love to hate.

One great big festering neon distraction,

The song is really not about wanting to see LA destroyed more than it is wanting to see it changed.

Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

The only reason I still live here is that there is people here I love and I will miss them if I leave, and even if that wasn't the case I don't have the money or a career which allows me to move anywhere else I want (at the moment).

That being said I do not want to see the city get nuked, ever. Who would ever wish for such a nightmare?
edit on 24-4-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

The music is intentionally dark and disturbing

Well I would argue against disturbing, but dark yes as it is metal and metal has always sought to take people out of their comfort zones to express complex and controversial ideas. I do not understand how songs about inner peace and enlightenment can be called disturbing.

I have lived in LA most of my adult life and I can sympathies with the idea that this is the city of the vain and the metropolis of broken dreams. It is the city I love to hate.

One great big festering neon distraction,

The song is really not about wanting to see LA destroyed more than it is wanting to see it changed.

Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

The only reason I still live here is that there is people here I love and I will miss them if I leave, and even if that wasn't the case I don't have the money or a career which allows me to move anywhere else I want (at the moment).

That being said I do not want to see the city get nuked, ever. Who would ever wish for such a nightmare?
edit on 24-4-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

I do not want to see any city on the planet nuked honestly. Not everyone in a city can be that bad, that militant, that whatever.

Off-topic but metal to me has mostly been about initiation into the darkness for those that fear it and fear is a motivator it is a way to explore it. Personally I know my dark heart and have always wished to explore the light.

Now back on topic it is unfortunately fear and terror that motivates and brings change.

Perhaps ironically L.A. is aptly named the City of Angels.
edit on 24-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well...

April 26th, 1992. There was a riot on the streets, tell me where were you?

Yeah, it's not the 28th, but it's close...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
weren't there reports of FB pages for sandy hook and boston created days before they occurred?

I'd like to know if this is true !

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Now back on topic it is unfortunately fear and terror that motivates and brings change.

I would agree, I think it is pretty much a truism which has been proven throughout human history, and yes it is unfortunate.

We are motivated by negative effects to strive for something better, but that is what makes us strong, unlike other animals we have a greater ability to recognize harm and are able to prevent it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Germann

You can alter/edit a FB page after it's been created. It doesn't show when it was edited, only when it was created. I could edit a FB page I created 2 years ago to warn about Sandy Hook.

Come on people!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
OOPS!

Double!
edit on 24-4-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
not only that, if there WAS a nuke dropped on LA the casualties would be MASSIVELY higher then 31k

Unless its a badly made NK nuke..... Not that thats a better outlook

Duke

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

I lived in San Diego for about a year and the San Onofre nuclear power plant up by Camp Pendleton comes to mind. It's not in LA but it could spew radiation that way, I suppose, if the ocean breezes cooperate.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here's something I noticed that might lend credence to this prediction - the 28th of April is World Day for Safety & Health at Work - "Workers' Memorial Day is an opportunity to highlight the preventable nature of most workplace accidents and ill health and to promote campaigns and union organisation in the fight for improvements in workplace safety."

Nuclear event - hazards - injured workers....

Here's a screenshot from the Wikipedia page for April 28th to show what events fall on that day, relevant part highlighted.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Great, we only have 4 days until we find out it didn't happen. I can't wait.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dothedew

I'll take a shot of tequila with you my friend. More fear-mongering and stupidity.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I would think that they would pick a Satanic holiday. 28 April is close as 30 April - 1 May is the Beltane Festival and it does require human sacrifice.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It happens or it doesn't, I hope for the latter, but in my short time I've been about I've realized what a tragical, sad, pitiful 'city' Los Angeles is.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm kinda hoping for something big and chaotic.
Things have gotten too boring if you ask me.
Let's party!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
10 minutes from now, we could all be informed that an asteroid bigger than the one that killed the dinosaurs is heading straight for Earth and will kill us in two weeks.

Just my opinion, but TPTB would never allow a 2 week window between disclosure of an ELE and the event itself. They would instantly pull the plug on global communications so no one could learn the truth until The End.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
weren't there reports of FB pages for sandy hook and boston created days before they occurred?

Yes, I found a tweet from one of the personal friends of the Boston bomber, Jahar, who said something like, "a memorial page for Boston created on Saturday? WTF?" This was not one of the "Free Jahar" friends, either. They were just tweeting to their handful of followers/friends, not pushing an agenda.

ETA:

You can alter/edit a FB page after it's been created. It doesn't show when it was edited, only when it was created. I could edit a FB page I created 2 years ago to warn about Sandy Hook. Come on people!

MystikMushroom has a massive point here...
edit on 24-4-2013 by Archie because: .

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Archie

Yuppers!

I might go make a bunch of generic pages tonight and have them ready to go for the next big event.

Troll powers...ACTIVATE!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

Make no mistake about it, there are plenty of lunatics out there that would wish for this to happen.There are also plenty of lunatics that would do the act themselves if they had access to a Nuke.

Actually, I am suprised that it has not happened yet. Our border that we share with Mexico here in occupied California is wide open for any nutcase to bring a Nuke in. Years ago they found a prayer rug and a Koran in The Baja Desert not far from The California state line.

Fact is, The usual suspects could easily pass off as being hispanic. Then, you got the entire North Korea situation as well. Crazy times. ~$heopleNation
edit on 24-4-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join