It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius: The Movie Discussion Thread (Disclosure Project Documentary)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Enough of the red-herring. Lets speak to the content of the movie and not the presenter.

Is there a suppression of free energy?

Are alien life forms monitoring our evolution?

Is there any proof to the fact that we are just living in a simulated world and we can create our own reality?

Are Brown M&M's better than Green M&M's or do they make you feel sexy....

so the fact that the guy is a known charlatan has NO bearing on any information he might present? Wow.....that really flies in the face of any and all logic.......

Is there energy suppression, of course there is, but greer isnt the one that exposed that

Alien life forms monitoring, maybe but again, greer didnt and hadnt exposed that......

Theres nothing in his Documentary that hasnt been covered by other people, and there doesnt seem to be any new information in it......except for his own spin on the whole thing.......

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I just rented it last night. It seems to me to be a bit of a dumbed-down version of Thrive. The only new information (and what he was using to sell the movie) was that little alien snack and its DNA and even that was inconclusive with future updates promised on his website.

So... not bad if you haven't watched anything like it before or if you are just interested in that alien thingy.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yes, ignore the fact the man is a liar and a con-artist out for money. Focus instead on his presentation.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
Producing a film takes a ton of money to feed your crew and handle all production and time. This is not fair in that respect. However, I think we are all hesitant of paying Greer...

I don't have a problem with charging for their product and time , but I have a problem with the hype ( deception ) to get your money. Instead of teasing why not release the results up front?

Oh yeah, no body wants to see another film where the results are inconclusive or we need to send to the labs for further results.

If they truly had any proof that the Alien was real they would be idiots to not disclose it in their advertisements.

The discovery or confirmation of any alien existence WILL NOT COME FROM A DOCUMENTARY, period!!

This at best will be entertainment for some , but surely nothing of substance will come from it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
Yes, ignore the fact the man is a liar and a con-artist out for money. Focus instead on his presentation.

DENY IGNORANCE

Show me 1 fact that the man is a con-artist. I have yet to be shown this yet many claim it is true.

I think you are also denying ignorance

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
video was made well.. its pretty much all stuff I have seen before in other videos though.. That little alien if it is that they had big name people and school stanford looking after it but at the end they still dont know if its alien and it seems lots of human dna so it didnt really help his case.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

I agree with you on this.

The hype is a bit much for a film that doesn't deliver the goods.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Wow, this was released? Sounds like it was a real dud - I expected at least a bit of fan-fare in the media, but I heard absolutely *nothing* about the release. Did it come out during the bombing hoopla?

Anyhow, I may watch it someday, but I am not shocked at all by all the "boring", "same stuff", "charlatan", "at least it was made well" comments - I knew it would be as such. What about the little alien dude? Anything to that?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Show me 1 fact that the man is a con-artist. I have yet to be shown this yet many claim it is true.

You mean like the invisible spaceships video? I shouldn't have to do your work for you. If you research Greer and still believe, you are most certainly embracing ignorance.

I think you are also denying ignorance

Yer bugger.
edit on 23-4-2013 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
To bad it's down, that would have been my only way to watch it. Was anyone lucky enough to snatch it off youtube before they took it down? If so, i'd love a link.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Thanks Sirric! F&S for the OP. I was wondering when I would be able to view it and you just made that possible. I just got through watching it and I thought that overall, it was pretty good. A lot of what I already knew, with some new stuff to boot. Especially the parts covering the DNA analysis of the little guy.

Of course that's just me and I feel sure that you're in for quite the onslaught just for mentioning Steven Greer's name here on ATS. Give em hell!

Thanks again,
Flatfish

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm not a huge fan of Dr. Greer but I went ahead and payed 9 dollars to see the documentary in hopes that I might at least get some new information even just a small amount on UFOs or see new footage but instead I was presented with an hour and a half of BS talking about Steven Greer's life, a bunch of recycled material (they talk about disclosure for most of it and how Greer got all these people together in 2001) they spend roughly a total of 20 minutes talking about free energy (which isn't 20 consecutive minutes, its split into at least 3 parts) and maybe a total of 45 minutes talking about the six inch humanoid they found (which is the most interesting part of the documentary) and that gets split up into 4 parts. They could have made this a much better documentary by focusing on the Dr. At Stanford and then focusing on the free energy projects more (basically cutting Greer out of the whole thing. The best part about it all was that after they robbed me of my 9 dollars they had the nerve to ask me to donate more after the movie to Greer's meditation club. I'm not really into the spiritual aspect of UFOs and I think that the idea of channeling them with thought is interesting but the only way I could see that working is getting every member of Greer's club to think the exact same thought at the exact same time. Like when art bell "made it rain".
edit on 23-4-2013 by Reverendbojangles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
THE FULL MOVIE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AT THIS LINK :

* (Link removed.) *

Admin Note: Please see the OP for details. -- Majic

edit on 4/23/2013 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
reply to post by sirric

Wow, this was released? Sounds like it was a real dud - I expected at least a bit of fan-fare in the media, but I heard absolutely *nothing* about the release. Did it come out during the bombing hoopla?

Anyhow, I may watch it someday, but I am not shocked at all by all the "boring", "same stuff", "charlatan", "at least it was made well" comments - I knew it would be as such. What about the little alien dude? Anything to that?

Yes, we judge movies on the amount of pre-release "fanfare" they receive.

Just more evidence that the media is controlled. However, there is a lot of "fanfare" for movies like "Twilight" and "The Hunger Games" - great movies if you are a shallow, unintellectual teenage girl.

The media would like to keep us distracted and dumb as opposed to really learning about what's going on in the world, that is why many come to this site. Too bad there are still those on ATS who covertly attempt to "mold" and "shape" our thoughts and opinions; however some are less subtle than others.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin

DENY IGNORANCE

I think y are also denying ignorance

Remember his "Sky Rods are extraterrestrial" claim?
They turned out to be bugs I think.
www.disclose.tv...

However I shall watch the vid as I am interested in the baby alien corpse,and what they find in the DNA/protein tests.

edit on 23/4/2013 by Silcone Synapse because: Messed quote up.

edit on 23/4/2013 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well, that was fast on taking this down, Now I'm miffed that They did this. Seems that either Greer did this or a shadow entity did.....

Let the games begin

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Yes, we judge movies on the amount of pre-release "fanfare" they receive.

Wow, I didn't expect to get into a debate here, but... I guess I was talking more about post-release "fanfare", as in, yes, this is a good movie, or at least worth seeing. CNN usually picks up on stuff like this, but I saw nothing there. Was there any positive main-stream press on this at all? Any positive reviews from anywhere?

Just more evidence that the media is controlled. However, there is a lot of "fanfare" for movies like "Twilight" and "The Hunger Games" - great movies if you are a shallow, unintellectual teenage girl.

The media would like to keep us distracted and dumb as opposed to really learning about what's going on in the world, that is why many come to this site. Too bad there are still those on ATS who covertly attempt to "mold" and "shape" our thoughts and opinions; however some are less subtle than others.

Not sure if that's directed at me, but I'd be curious to know whose thoughts and opinions I'm "molding" and "shaping"? Seems to me that'd be their problem - I'm just posting opinions like everyone else here.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hey - I pulled a bunch of info from the film for another thread re: the 6" being. I've done quotes from the film and pulled the bios of the scientists involved. I've included links to those posts below, just fyi. I found the study of the being to be very interesting and done by highly qualified people, so, enjoy...

Just the facts, ma'm

peace,
AB

First Post
Second Post

edit on 23-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Cant discuss something that has been removed due to copyright.

It just came out so I doubt it will be on youtube for a while and if it is it will get deleted quickly.

I'm gonna rent it or buy it. It seems interesting. I have never read up on Greer and i know people don't like him but I will form my own opinion of the documentary without listening to others criticism.

Also to those complaining it costs yea it costs, so what! You don't complain about movie ticket prices and those people making MILLIONS for doing a movie! The proceeds dont go directly to the maker it goes to some cause that helps fund some kind of energy. I don't remember the name of it but it sounds good to me. I dont see a problem paying for this documentary at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join