It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius: The Movie Discussion Thread (Disclosure Project Documentary)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'm a skeptic and I paid 10 bucks last night for video on demand.
I also go to the movies and have seen a lot less entertaining movies.
I like documentaries, I watched this not about UFO's but more about Dr. Greer.
Since this is what this documentary was actually about.

I don't believe in UFO's, because I have never seen one myself but I have an open mind and it is fascinating to listen to personal stories. It's not like I don't believe a persons story, it is just that it is irrelevant in my daily life so it's like a story whether true or not.

I just think it's funny how people criticize this guy who believe in UFO's, then these same people will tell their own UFO story that to me sounds just as outlandish!

I do give Dr. Greer respect because he is one of the few that will take his belief or whatever to DC.
If anyone wants to take over the charge to DC go ahead, many think you can do it for nothing,
Since I'm a business owner my belief is it will cost a lot of money, a lot of time but that's ok free is good about this topic since it's not really real?

My thing would be to those who say this should be free, is go give your boss your paycheck this week, or maybe for the month. Tell him your work is for free, on the house! Good luck paying your bills!

Anyways, Here is some highlights from the documentary.

*Deadman's Trigger - There is many people who may like to see Steven Greer dead. He claims he has a plan to unleash documents or what not if something ever should happen to him. To me it sounds like he is a little paranoid but I don't think he should worry since many in the UFO circle here on ATS has labeled him a nut job.
So basically he's already shot himself in the foot!

*Eisenhower - How he mentioned the powers greater than the government.

*Laurence Rockefeller - wanting Greer to keep perusing since Laurence couldn't subject his name on stuff like this.

*US Reserve Bank- owned by private banking who own the oil companies.
There is probably a thousand threads right here on ATS so I know he should have followers on this!

*Greer - develops CE5 human initiated contact with Aliens
remote viewing groups if possible

*1954 everything went black or this is when black projects came into effect.
Not related to the documentary, but did you know that it will cost about 50 billion dollars of black money just to design a couple proto types for the next gen of Stealth bombers?? Get Popular Mechanics, should be close to your UFO magazine on the rack.

*While doing project starlight
3 personal friends were running this project only Dr. Steve Greer Survived
Greer right hand
Shari Adamiak passed 1.20/1998 cancer, Greer has a touching moment when bringing her up.

The Documentary claims
*5000 patents are taken out of the domain many pertain to energy that are know kept in secrete?

^Dr Jan Bravo - becomes Dr Greers right hand. She has spent her life savings to help disclosure.
These people are not rich off of this stuff, many people think they are, but it is obvious many have no clue on the costs.

*May 2001 disclosure project was unleashed, it was gaining momentum then 9/11 came and completely washed disclosure off the map of the media!

*Little Alien Dude - is inconclusive more info to come when they find more info.

Conclusion, the documentary was ok, nothing mind blowing but then again, if there is no actual proof of UFO's there is no UFO's! If you believe there is, then I guess it is up to you to make your own documentary and prove it, and prove it for free because no one wants to pay to help you prove it.

It was worth the money because I know it costs money and if this nut can finally prove something somewhere down the line then I guess he won't be a nut anymore. I guess you got to be some sort of nut to even attempt to fight for something you believe in.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I hate to say it but - "I told you so!"

From the brief reviews here it sounds even worse than I imagined it would be.

Here's Greer's source of knowledge -

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

are you sure it was STS-75 [blizzard of notched dots passing behind detached tether] and not 48 [zig-zag dot chased by death ray]?

Hi Jim
He used both clips I just highlighted the STS 75 as I figured more people would recognise that mission number and know what I was referring to .
You haven't missed anything by not watching it

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It is my personal opinion that Greer is not a disinformation agent. The closest thing you could reasonably call him is controlled opposition. However, I don't think this is the case. Even if Greer himself was disinfo, there is absolutely no way that all 1,150+ groups CSETI manages are a part of this disinfo campaign. This is something nobody seems to be touching on at all. This documentary does not just talk about Greer. There are thousands upon thousands of people trying to research this subject.

It is my conclusion that we will not know the full truth of aliens until the aliens themselves know that we, as a collective, are ready to know the truth. Then, they will reveal themselves to us. They will have to explain why they let so much death, destruction, control, etc., to be perpetrated upon us by a select few of elite families. They will have to find a way to directly tell us that we are responsible for all this without angering us into self-destruction.

Whatever the case may be, nobody has all the answers. Every lie has to have some truth to it in order to survive. If you believe Greer's documentary to be a lie, extract the tidbits of truth and learn from it in order to broaden your perspective and put more of the pieces of the puzzle together so that you may come closer to comprehending how deep the rabbit hole really goes.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

are you sure it was STS-75 [blizzard of notched dots passing behind detached tether] and not 48 [zig-zag dot chased by death ray]?

Hi Jim
He used both clips I just highlighted the STS 75 as I figured more people would recognise that mission number and know what I was referring to .
You haven't missed anything by not watching it

Thanks, I'm particularly interested in seeing his claims about STS-48 because that was the exact topic of about half an hour of on-stage back-and-forth, me and him, at Purdue in 1999. He showed himself clueless and delusional at that time. I'd like to determine now whether he developed any better arguments for that video, or whether he is just pretending in public that my arguments don't exist and our debate on STS-48 never happened.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well it looks like my thread is back up after some discussions with ATS and I'm happy to say we came to an agreement about the content allowed.

My Review:

As to the movie, there is nothing really new talked about except the 6" man which is agreed to that it has human genome markers.

As an avid UFO/NWO/free energy documentary watcher, absolutely nothing original was brought up in this movie. It just brought together all different points from other documentaries into his point of view about the government cover up of alien technology with no real tangible proof offered.

Critic will point out the fact that at least 2 video clips used are of dubious sources, The UFO over the Mount and the crop circle creating orbs. Both which have been discussed at length here. I'm still on the fence about the Mount Temple UFO video since it hasn't been proven a hoax beyond a reasonable doubt in my mind.

If you can watch this for free on Netflix or other authorized sites.... then it is worth it to see how the oil cartel could be controlling the world's energy supply and why.

I would rate this movie as 3 out of 5 stars strictly because the production is of high grade but content is all rehashed from other sources.

Sirric

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Thanks, I'm particularly interested in seeing his claims about STS-48.....

They made no direct claims on the footage shown they just interspersed various footage's over testimony from witnesses , unrelated (as far as I could tell) to the footage shown .

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

I have watched the entire movie. It wasn't too bad to watch but, I learned almost nothing from
this movie.There was maybe 20 min of the movie about the alien. Everything else was
regurgitation except the parts that were about Dr. Greer and his wonderful life. I did find it
interesting about how him and 2 of his friends developed cancer at the same time.

I was put off by the "channeling" aliens scenes that were put in also. That's just not my
cup of tea, it's too new age for me but to each his own. By the end of the movie
I had concluded that the six inch humanoid was in fact alive at one time.
Sounded like it was very human to me, but I don't think anyone knows what it is.
Which is what I knew before watching the movie.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
'we have now over 4000 cases of extraterrestrial vehicles that have landed' - greer (sirius 01:45:47)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I watched the entire movie, thought it was ok, Nothing really gained from watching the video, except the fact that he hasnt been whacked for having people discuss secret energy agendas, just certain interviewed people in the film sure got the bullet to the head or beat to death.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcell1

I totally agree. If its' so important they should give it away. It's not like they hadn't already made a bunch of cash with it through donations spongers despite them saying it all goes out to what ever cause...I doubt it all does.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm not gonna waste my time or money watching this doc. I've seen enough clips to turn me off. Looks like an infomercial. If this is real, the public has a right to know and should not pay. He got devoted UFO enthusiasts to chip in on something he charges for. Or do these people who donated get a cut in the royalties?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I briefly met Greer and listened to a talk he gave at the UFO International conference, Fort Mcdowell, 2011.
My impression was a self important individual with a meet the aliens project in New Mexico...book now for your spot! only a thousand or so.
that said, I am going to remain neutral on the material reviewed in Sirius. when i see it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I finished it.... finally. I made my wife watch it, because her biggest thing is she's insulted people think aliens are the only people capable of all this technology, and there's no reason it can't be us who are the ufo's. At least in this movie, she had something she could grasp, because it's getting lonely watching Ancient Aliens by myself. Unfortunately no points of discussion seemed to come out of it.

Overall thoughts? He said he had footage of all these awesome things, but you weren't able to see any of it. It was a big "I'm Dr. Greer! I rule!" film. I was hoping it would be more about what he's found, more than a very expensive introductory video. There was some alien video of a guy seeing one in his window last year. He said he bought the rights from the guy, so he could put it in the film and it wasn't in there. He did these quick passes of all these cool people he could have interviewed, including vatican members, and their sides, and they just got skipped. The same people and interviews you can find on youtube are in the movie.

I don't care about his journey or the people who have died in his quest. That was 30 minutes of the movie that he could have explained that big schematic of the ufo diagram, the "fluxliner" to people. He could have used it to explain the numbers and data or HOW IT WORKED from the energy device that they say reduced gravity by 7%. Why did he have to waste our time on it not working? Show that it's possible, not that it works SOME of the time.

Why was there film of the moderator speaking into a microphone? Why did he look at the camera?

Why is there a music video at the end? Is that amardeep's crush and he's trying to get a tickle from her out of it?

I was hoping it wouldn't get too cheesy. I want something that makes me feel like I shouldn't feel like an idiot to speak of something in public without having to degrade it somewhere in there that everything's just a joke.

What did he actually spend that 250k on?! Regurgitated footage and a CT Scan? First class tickets to Spain? Twice?! It's the typical example of a well funded venture having its funds misappropriated.

I think I just got angry at an alien film for showing nothing about aliens..

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow, from reading some of the stuff here it really makes me think Greer could be controlled opposition. If so he's going to get a huge backlash from this film because I can hardly see any decent reviews/comments about it. Am watching it later, or will watch it in bits, then probably post back.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I watched it, and fell asleep through it.. I was not to impressed with it, seemed to be preaching mainly, new age agenda etc. Not being closed minded either, but all opinions and beliefs up to the part I fell asleep at was biased as hell, to the point of tears and emotion.

I just want UFO documentary's to have bottom line proof, save the preaching.. There was no REAL bottom line PROOF, or anything that was breath taking proof, beyond where we are now, our own personal stories..

Where they got this mind over matter close encounter of the 5th kind, sound more like something taken from lore taken from eye witnesses..

As I said, I was not impressed, and what turned me off even more was the damn NEW AGE PREACHING...

Waste of 10 bucs, save the agenda...

I will not waste my money on this agenda, again.. Do not waste your money on this, unless your a new age sheeple, that also supported 2012, very narrow minded and biased, in what THEY BELIEVE..

I mean I fell asleep during the first hour....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That's the problem, that REAL, interesting scientific finds are in the hands of those who are either

) money motivated
) crazy
) have some weird agenda
) or all of the above

I haven't seen the movie yet but from what I understand they found a 6" humanoid skeleton in Chile which was tested as having "human DNA".

Whether the humanoid is "extra terrestrial" ("SIRIUS"

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I followed this stuff early on and watch The Disclosure project but this idea that aliens want us to get off oil and make us truely free and want to help us to stop fighting wars and get off oil is just to weird and does not feel right to me at all.I witnessed a incredible UFO sighting myself that was reported in my news paper the following day and I have found myself to not trust some of these UFO conspiracies because some of them do the same 9/11 Truther nonsense.
The UFOs I saw I do not feel was government technology either and I think these things are real but the conspiracies are getting to ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I was honestly intrigued by this, people made it sound like it would be groundbreaking and full of research and evidence but I really thought it was pure fluff. Knock-off fluff at best. The NK propoganda films seem to have more funds put into them than this Sirius doc did in my opinion =/

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by lovebeck
researchers used to examine the humanoid form thingy were top notch professionals. The fact he got anyone from a university was quite telling, but the fact the guy is from Stanford says a lot, to me any way.

You do realise the people from Stanford said it was human....

Umm, no he did not say "human" as in you and I "human". Listen to everything he says. Use Google if the terminology is too tough. Genetics/DNA is a rather tricky subject to wrap your mind around. I have taken classes durin my under grad and grad school years, so I did understand what he was saying for the most part. If you know anything any skeletal dysplasia, genetics, DNA, etc. Never mind, if you did, you would not have made the short comment above.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join